This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFSS Slipstream Now Arriving

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

TFSS Slipstream Now Arriving

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:47 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Seibertron member Bounti76 took a moment to let us know that he received the second figure in the Transformers Subscription Service. He also sent us a pic of his new arrival which can be seen below. Who could it be? Don't scroll down if you don't want to be spoiled.

•Ultra Mammoth

Scourge

•Circuit

•Jackpot

•Slipstream

•Breakdown

Last edited by LOST Cybertronian on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: TFSS Figure Number 2 Now Arriving

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:59 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Oops.....forgot to finish transforming the arms, now I look at the picture. :oops:
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 374
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby triKlops » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
Just got mine in as well; pretty pleased with it, especially the deco.
Only drawback would be the face is a lil rugged but otherwise, ok.

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:17 pm

Just got mine today too, and living in Michigan, I was very surprised not to hear of Texas getting theirs 2 days prior. She IS fast

And another subscription figure means another very minor damage-through-shipping issue: The way her missile clusters were jammed in, one of the rubber missiles is bent up, so when they're attached in jet mode, it looks like it's angled to loop back and nail anyone tailing her. Actually an interesting idea, and nothing that can't be bent back with a little patience. Anyone else have this issue?

So, those leaked photos a while back actually were evidence she'd be next. Who'd a thunk FunPub would lead with what were surely the most fan-demanded of the six? Not to slight the ex-Action-Masters, of course (Jackpot was always a personal fav of mine for his ability to surf on Sights's back), I was just positive those two would be first back when I signed up.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Bumblevivisector wrote:And another subscription figure means another very minor damage-through-shipping issue: The way her missile clusters were jammed in, one of the rubber missiles is bent up, so when they're attached in jet mode, it looks like it's angled to loop back and nail anyone tailing her. Actually an interesting idea, and nothing that can't be bent back with a little patience. Anyone else have this issue?

Rubber bits are almost always slightly askew. Heat up some water, dip the parts in for a few moments and bend to shape. Dip them in cool water and you should be good. For heating water, I usually microwave a coffee mug for about a minute at a time. Three is usually plenty. You'll want to check after every minute though to ensure you don't boil over. It just needs to be slightly hotter than your tap.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:Just got mine today too, and living in Michigan, I was very surprised not to hear of Texas getting theirs 2 days prior. She IS fast

And another subscription figure means another very minor damage-through-shipping issue: The way her missile clusters were jammed in, one of the rubber missiles is bent up, so when they're attached in jet mode, it looks like it's angled to loop back and nail anyone tailing her. Actually an interesting idea, and nothing that can't be bent back with a little patience. Anyone else have this issue?

When I took her out of the box, the missile pods stayed in because she was packed snugly. I took them out and they both look completely fine to me.
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby El Duque » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:01 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Was a signature required?
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:17 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Got a text from my sister saying a package came for me. Said it was small.

Since I haven't ordered anything recently, it's gotta be this figure.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby datguy86 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:27 pm

Motto: "SHEEAGH!"
Flux Convoy wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:And another subscription figure means another very minor damage-through-shipping issue: The way her missile clusters were jammed in, one of the rubber missiles is bent up, so when they're attached in jet mode, it looks like it's angled to loop back and nail anyone tailing her. Actually an interesting idea, and nothing that can't be bent back with a little patience. Anyone else have this issue?

Rubber bits are almost always slightly askew. Heat up some water, dip the parts in for a few moments and bend to shape. Dip them in cool water and you should be good. For heating water, I usually microwave a coffee mug for about a minute at a time. Three is usually plenty. You'll want to check after every minute though to ensure you don't boil over. It just needs to be slightly hotter than your tap.

I have room in the house that gets up to 100 degrees in the summer due to no A/C. I've left TFs with bent soft rubber parts in there, such as BW Depth Charge's knee bits; and they've gone back to standard shape within a day. Hope that helps.

Actively Searching: Universe 2.0 Ratchet, Universe 2.0 Inferno, Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
datguy86
Combiner
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 5

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:48 pm

El Duque wrote:Was a signature required?

Not on mine. Wasn't on Scourge or Depth Charge, either. Then again, don't they all get shipped via the same method, or could you choose a different one when you signed up? I've forgotten..
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby Flux Convoy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:04 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
El Duque wrote:Was a signature required?

Nope. I've never had to sign for any club figures and I have all of the sub figs and most of the others.
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby triKlops » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:42 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
Bounti76 wrote:
When I took her out of the box, the missile pods stayed in because she was packed snugly. I took them out and they both look completely fine to me.

Ditto for myself.

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby ebonyleopard » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 am

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Got mine yesterday. I like her. Her face isn't as bad as photos would have you think. Her chin doesn't look as long in person as in photos, to me anyway. :CON:
ebonyleopard
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 10

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:49 am

So the face isn't as bad as you'd think... but the question is, would LIPSTICK help it!!??? :-?
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:03 am

gothsaurus wrote:So the face isn't as bad as you'd think... but the question is, would LIPSTICK help it!!??? :-?
It does have lipstick. Her lips are black.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:13 am

Really!? Couldn't see it in the pictures. That's a nice perk. Black lipstick=goth chick. Awesome.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
She'll be my Classics Slipstream, once BBTS gets their in. ;)
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 4

Postby ebonyleopard » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
gothsaurus wrote:So the face isn't as bad as you'd think... but the question is, would LIPSTICK help it!!??? :-?

Actually, I want to say, the black on her mouth isn't lipstick, it's actually the inside of her mouth. Her mouth's open, but the way her mouth is sculpted with it open and the silver paint does give her the look of having lips. Sorta.. Arcee Prime like.
ebonyleopard
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Skill: 10

Postby noctorro » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:39 am

Are you kidding me?

Spoiler alert here but TF4 posts right in your face?
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Missing a missile pod. Contacted fun pub for a replacement
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Just got mine in the mail today. She reminded me what a nifty little mold First Edition Starscream is. By the way, is she supposed to be part of the Prime continuity? Her bio is basically all about her appearance in the club fiction in Axiom Nexus. Is she another case like with Depthcharge, who officially is NOT his G1 pre-Beast Wars self, but from a splinter timeline? It's so tempting to put her in my Classics display, though she is QUITE a bit taller than all the other Seekers.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Firepower: 2

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Wolfman Jake wrote:By the way, is she supposed to be part of the Prime continuity? Her bio is basically all about her appearance in the club fiction in Axiom Nexus. Is she another case like with Depthcharge, who officially is NOT his G1 pre-Beast Wars self, but from a splinter timeline?

Who knows, with Club fiction being so convoluted. Then again, she's in Axiom Nexus now so we should actually be asking "Who cares?" :lol:

For that matter, how does Scourge fit in?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Ebonyleopard wrote:

Actually, I want to say, the black on her mouth isn't lipstick, it's actually the inside of her mouth. Her mouth's open, but the way her mouth is sculpted with it open and the silver paint does give her the look of having lips. Sorta.. Arcee Prime like.
No, her lips are definitely closed. That blackness isn't an open mouth.

Here's an older pic with her lips unpainted.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:By the way, is she supposed to be part of the Prime continuity? Her bio is basically all about her appearance in the club fiction in Axiom Nexus. Is she another case like with Depthcharge, who officially is NOT his G1 pre-Beast Wars self, but from a splinter timeline?

Who knows, with Club fiction being so convoluted. Then again, she's in Axiom Nexus now so we should actually be asking "Who cares?" :lol:

For that matter, how does Scourge fit in?
Just think of Scourge s something like a Classics update.

But, if you want to peg him down as a specific fictional version from a certain universal stream, then maybe he'seither and upgraded version of the cartoon Scourge or a Scourge from an alternate non-Cartoon Viron cluster universe. ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby datguy86 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Motto: "SHEEAGH!"
Sabrblade wrote:
Ebonyleopard wrote:

No, her lips are definitely closed. That blackness isn't an open mouth.

Here's an older pic with her lips unpainted.

Looking at the figure in hand, that doesn't look like lipstick to me. Her mouth is definitely open and the black appears to be the inside of her mouth. I can see her lips outside. When you get your figure in hand, check it out and let me know what you think, Sabrblade.

Actively Searching: Universe 2.0 Ratchet, Universe 2.0 Inferno, Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
datguy86
Combiner
Speed: 4
Firepower: 5

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Sabrblade wrote:Just think of Scourge s something like a Classics update.

But, if you want to peg him down as a specific fictional version from a certain universal stream, then maybe he'seither and upgraded version of the cartoon Scourge or a Scourge from an alternate non-Cartoon Viron cluster universe. ;)

I've got "RID" Scourge on my Classics shelf as a neo-G1 version of the character. Hey, we've got other characters sharing the same name in G1 (e.g., MW Hubcap, G2 Smokescreen, etc.), so why not another? He's hanging out with Classics Nemesis Prime. Figured they would be good buddies. :lol:
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Firepower: 2

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VAMPIRELLA MAGAZINE #1 Facsimile Dynamite Comics 2023 AUG230189 (CA) DiMasi"
VAMPIRELLA MAGAZIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #404 Facsimile Cvr B blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC211 404B"
BATMAN #404 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONAUTS #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230681 (CA) Cockrum (W) Mantlo"
MICRONAUTS #1 Facs ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #105 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC205 (CA) Infantino + Giella"
FLASH #105 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #122 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg APR230704"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #253 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg DEC230717 (CA) Leonardi"
NEW!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #411 Facsimile Cvr B DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC162 Blank Sketch"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2022 ptg OCT220944 (W)Lee (CA)Buscema"
SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-AMERICAN COMICS #16 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0823DC209 Green Lantern"
ALL-AMERICAN COMIC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURE COMICS #260 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC263 (CA) Swan + Kaye"
ADVENTURE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Limited Series Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg (CA) Miller 240126"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Limit ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #38 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 ptg 0922DC131 Robin (CA) Kane+More"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #404 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC209 404A (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #404 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OMEGA MEN #3 Facsimile Edition DC Comics 2023 ptg 0623DC259 1st Lobo (CA) Giffen"
OMEGA MEN #3 Facsi ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON