This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:26 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:So, question. In order to get the Marissa figure, does one need to join the actual Club? I'm not a member, but I am thinking of joining it.
Yeah, Club members can buy things from the Club store.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:28 am

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:So, question. In order to get the Marissa figure, does one need to join the actual Club? I'm not a member, but I am thinking of joining it.
Yeah, Club members can buy things from the Club store.

Okay, then. Thanks. I guess so I can get my first human figure for my Classics shelves, off to join the Club!
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Now Open, Krok Artwork Reveal

Postby Va'al » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We've seen mock-ups of the TFCC Transformers Subscription Service 3.0 already at BotCon, but today marks the day that it all opens, and the Club has taken to social media to promote it. To kick it off, they've spotlighted Krok, a redeco with new head of Generations Deluxe Megatron, and artwork to accompany it by Casey Coller and Evan Gauntt - check it out mirrored below!

Hello all,

Starting today, you can now place your pre-order for the Transformers Collectors' Club Figure Subscription Service for version 3.0! The order period will be open through October 2nd.

The service is available to anyone who is a member of the Transformers Collectors’ Club. The cost of this additional service is $297 (plus shipping). You can pay all at once or in 3 installments. The 6 toys that make up the TFSS 3.0 are: KROK, NACELLE, TARANTULAS, CARZAP, SERPENT O.R. and G2 STARSCREAM. In addition to that you will receive a BONUS 7th figure to be mailed out with your final shipment.

Please watch TransformersClub.com over the upcoming days to see mock up images of all six figures figures (except the secret 7th free figure)!

The service is available to anyone who is a member of the Transformers Collectors’ Club. The cost of this additional service is $297 (plus shipping). You can pay all at once or in 3 installments. The 6 toys that make up the TFSS 3.0 are: KROK, NACELLE, TARANTULAS, CARZAP, SERPENT O.R. and G2 STARSCREAM. In addition to that you will receive a BONUS 7th figure to be mailed out with your final shipment.

Keep an eye onTransformersClub.com and on our official Facebook and Twitter pages for additional details. You can order now or wait until you have seen all six final mock up figures. The choice is yours as again, anyone who orders by ….. is guaranteed the complete set of toys upon completion of full payment.

Thanks!

Brian

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:36 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Hmmmm...Looks like candy! =P~
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:38 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
You know It looks good, but not worth the TFSS price of admission. If this were the TFCC freebie or membership incentive instead, I would've signed up.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Skill: 7

Postby K2vox » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Motto: "If you don't believe in the ridiculous absurdity of your genius, than who else will?"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
K2vox
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
i wonder what mold they are gonna pull for G2 Starscream? :-? :HEADHURTS: my head is screaming either energon or Armada starscream as the mold
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Autobot tap out wrote:i wonder what mold they are gonna pull for G2 Starscream? :-? :HEADHURTS: my head is screaming either energon or Armada starscream as the mold

It's classics starscream

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Autobot tap out wrote:i wonder what mold they are gonna pull for G2 Starscream? :-? :HEADHURTS: my head is screaming either energon or Armada starscream as the mold

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
No doubt about it: Gen. ATB Megatron was made to be Krok:

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Looks great.

I think this 3.0 set is exactly what a collectors club offering should be. Really clever, sometimes obscure, some niche market, and sometimes filling in where Hasbro missed a chance. (like G2 Starscream) Lots of nods to action master fans, GI Joe fans, G2, pre-G1...

Really pleased.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:53 pm

gothsaurus wrote:Looks great.

I think this 3.0 set is exactly what a collectors club offering should be. Really clever, sometimes obscure, some niche market, and sometimes filling in where Hasbro missed a chance. (like G2 Starscream) Lots of nods to action master fans, GI Joe fans, G2, pre-G1...

Really pleased.

For the uninitiated:

- Nacelle's deco is based on prototype colors for G1 Thrust. That also explains the regular Seeker head as the Conehead bit had yet to come into play.
- Zap (or "Carzap") is based on an aborted Takara line called Block Town, which featured repaints of Axelerators and Skyscorchers with lego-like bulding sets. The latter is what the Kreon refers to.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Madeus Prime » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
If I had the chance, I'd totally pick this guy, and Tarantulas, up.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Thanks for chiming in, Jelze. You probably staved off a few uninformed comments, there. Cheers!
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby frogbat » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
Krok was one of 4 action masters I owned. Still have somewhere and to be honest, they're the only ones from my collection I would ever try and sell.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:18 pm

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Sabrblade wrote:

sorry i wan't thinking that they were going to use the G1 mold for the guy. :BOOM: i was thinking that they were going to use a different mold like what i had said earlier of using the molds of both armada and energon starscream. :-x :-( :oops: sorry.
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:25 pm

sorry i wan't thinking that they were going to use the G1 mold for the guy. :BOOM: i was thinking that they were going to use a different mold like what i had said earlier of using the molds of both armada and energon starscream. :-x :-( :oops: sorry.

It's not G1 It's the 2006 classics mold

this is the Original 1993 G2 Starscream, which is a repaint of the Original 1984 starscream

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:28 pm

SW's SilverHammer wrote:

It's not G1 It's the 2006 classics mold

this is the Original 1993 G2 Starscream, which is a repaint of the Original 1984 starscream

facepalm :BANG_HEAD: :-x
Autobot tap out wrote:

Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Bios!

KROK

Function: Agitprop

"Know the game and you can win a battle; know the players and you can win the war."

Millions of years ago, Krok was a celebrity mecha-soccer player, leading Polyhex City to championship after championship. After he was recruited by Megatron, his sophisticated demeanor and easy charisma made for a smooth transition from endorsing products to advocating for the Decepticon cause. Believes that a few powerful personalities can do more to win a war than a battalion of Blitz.

Based on the 1990 Actionmaster, Krok joins a slew of other characters from the 1990 Transformers toy line that have now received the much desired update! Although this may be the best one yet!! Featuring an ALL-NEW head sculpt AND his Micron partner Gatoraider, this figure is at the top of many lists!
NACELLE
DECEPTICON AERODYNAMICS ENGINEER
“Blasting you is as cathartic as streamlining one’s fuselage.”

NACELLE is almost as much at home in the battlefield as he was back in his old laboratory at Tesarus. He has a keen mind for the sciences having worked alongside BITSTREAM and HOTLINK under STARSCREAM's Helex-Ensis Decepticon Research & Advancement team. Upon the Nemesis's departure to Earth, he was assigned as a lab assistant to SHOCKWAVE. During that time NACELLE engineered the modified wing designs used for the second wave of Earth-bound Seekers; eventually adapting one of the prototypes into his own chassis.

Nacelle is a brand-new character to the modern era of Transformers, yet his design is based on an unreleased action figure from the earliest days of the Transformers brand. The figure features the BotCon 2007 Thrust wings (never available at retail), that will look spectacular once again on this exciting figure!
TARANTULAS

FUNCTION: Scientific Analysis

"The secrets of the universe are coded in every Cybertronian's spark...
and I won't stop cutting until I find them!"

Tarantulas is a being without a history. In his rush to remove Jhiaxus' clones from his laboratory before the Autobots discovered its location, Sky-Byte mistakenly extracted four stasis pods of unknown origin. The emergent robots immediately declared for the Predacon cause, some might say suspiciously quickly. Of the four robots, Tarantulas has since discovered an endless fascination with experimental science, especially seeking any opportunity for vivisection.

Finally, after a long wait, the Dawn of Future’s past character fans have wanted for their set is here! Tarantulas is more than just a Predacon though, and he will be a great fit for many a fans collection! Tarantulas comes with TWO Micron spiders!
CarZap

FUNCTION: Autobot Forward Patrol

"One moment can change everything. When that moment comes again,
how will you decide to do things differently?”

One of the very young Generation 2 Autobots created during the earth led G2 project. Having been assigned to Japan he has adopted the culture as his own. Enjoys taking part in fast-paced sports, but is not brash or impulsive. His personal philosophy has been shaped by the race track - life is a loop. That's not to say that he's a pessimist, but he believes in patience. If you miss out on one opportunity, you just might be able to find another. Respectful of his new squad leader, Rapido.

CarZap feature an ALL-NEW head sculpt based on the Generation 2 toy Windbreaker, but the deco? The deco is based on the unreleased Block Town colors and that makes for one sharp bot! ALSO included is a Kre-O block set (where you can build your very own gas pump/laser blaster) AND a GB Blackrock Kreon, totally bringing the whole Block Town concept to fans at long last!
SERPENT O.R.

FUNCTION: TACTICIAN

"I remember crossing the Alps on Elephant-back, outflanking the Maginot Line, and marching 'cross
the Rubicon. What hopes then have mine enemies?"

After his encounter with four Autobots rekindled his lust for domination, a washed-out terrorist tracked down the discarded body of a Sweep and used it to as a recipient for data from an old Cobra project to combine the military acumen from the greatest strategic minds of Earth's past. The EDC disrupted the operation, but in the process General Clayton "Hawk" Abernathy was knocked into a Brainwave Scanner and his personality uploaded to the amalgamated consciousness. The result is a being who, nominally, identifies with Cobra and their occasional allies, the Decepticons, and yet finds himself sympathetic to the cause of the Earth Defense Command, which he remembers founding and leading.

Yo Joe! Or. Hail Cobra? Go Decepticons!?! "You’ll have to wait and see where Serpent O.R.’s loyalties lie, but one thing that is certain is the character, first introduced in “G.I. Joe VS Transformers: The Art of War”, pays great homage to this very complex robot. Sign up for the TFSS 3.0 to get him. As Serpent O.R. would say…THIS I COMMAND!
G2 STARSCREAM
DECEPTICON AIR COMMANDER
“I've conquered death; nothing is beyond my grasp!”

After floating aimlessly for what seemed like eons, the indestructible spark of STARSCREAM awakened in a new corporeal form. His solitude did nothing to temper his treachery or vanity as he’s only become more unbearable and cruel. These are traits he feels will be put good
use in this new time and place.

G2 Starscream features an amazing color deco based on his original Generation 2 action figure from 1993. With its combination of white, gray, orange, and purple, it's unlike anything else that has appeared on the Classics Seeker mold. You will want this figure for your collection!\

So... it looks like they're ALL Wings Universe dudes. A pity their home dimensions are all the same rather than more diverse.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:39 pm

So I take it Nacelle's bio pretty much guarantees Redwing's the super duper secret, chocolatey fudge covered final figure?

Also I was hoping Nacelle would've been a Chick, because fem seekers would be cool.

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:41 pm

SW's SilverHammer wrote:So I take it Nacelle's bio pretty much guarantees Redwing's the super duper secret, chocolatey fudge covered final figure?
How do you figure?

And only if it's made out of the Generations Legends Starscream mold instead of the Classics Seeker mold since the 7th figure's gonna be a Generations Legends mold.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:44 pm

BotCon 2007 Thrust wings

Why didn't I see that! :BANG_HEAD:

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Mkall » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Preordered!

Each one of these figures has a place on my shelves!

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:So I take it Nacelle's bio pretty much guarantees Redwing's the super duper secret, chocolatey fudge covered final figure?
Only if it's made out of the Generations Legends Starscream mold instead of the Classics Seeker mold since the 7th figure's gonna be a Generations Legends mold.

Well then i'm wrong, but honestly why a legends mold this time around? Baring Whether or not the character reflects the size like say it's supposed to be a minibot repaint, it kinda feels like a cop-out. 1.0 had the 5 deluxes then one ultra (mammoth), 2.0 had 6 deluxes, three microns and 2 Scouts, so it sota evens out. this one has 6 deluxes one micron, a kreon, a kreo set that shouldn't be that big, and (1?) Generations Legend; it doesn't feel as portioned as the other two I suppose.

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:55 pm

SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Only if it's made out of the Generations Legends Starscream mold instead of the Classics Seeker mold since the 7th figure's gonna be a Generations Legends mold.

Well then i'm wrong, but honestly why a legends mold this time around? Baring Whether or not the character reflects the size like say it's supposed to be a minibot repaint, it kinda feels like a cop-out. 1.0 had the 5 deluxes then one ultra (mammoth), 2.0 had 6 deluxes, three microns and 2 Scouts, so it sota evens out. this one has 6 deluxes one micron, a kreon, a kreo set that shouldn't be that big, and (1?) Generations Legend; it doesn't feel as portioned as the other two I suppose.
This one will have 3 Microns.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS PREVIEW 2nd ptg Optimus Prime var Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 (CA) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS PREVI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers INFILTRATION #1 RI-B 1:50 foil IDW Comics 2006 1RIB (CA) Guidi"
Transformers INFIL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 4B (CA) Burcham"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #6 sub Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Coller 210819A"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAY221566 3B (CA)Allison"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #11 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915J"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #44 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 44RI Garbowska"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #50 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #4 con cvr Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 convention"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers War Within DARK AGES #1 Dreamwave Comics 2003 (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers War W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210540 40A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS #40 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210481 30RI (CA) Shepherd (W)Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Milgrom 230915M"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM345 4D (CA) Greene"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON