This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
Tranzilla wrote:All I know is that for the "mystery" figure w/minicon I want this....
The mystery figure is a Generations Legends mold.

At this rate, it's most likely going to be nightracer from tailgate
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Tranzilla » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Looking at Generations Tailgate and Nightracer, I could see that and would mind at all. Just needs a new head. I still want Skyfall w/Top Heavy and Charger w/Firebeast to happen at some point, though.
Tranzilla
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:31 am

Who would the Skyfall mold be?
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Zeedust » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:33 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
SW's SilverHammer wrote:seeing as the end was the signing of the pax cybertronia, i can only hope for botcon 2015 to be D.o.t.F.P 2 instead of beastwars uprising, a story that could've remained untold.

If they're planning another BW-themed Botcon, they'll likely do it in 2016 instead of 2015. After all, 2016 is the 20th anniversary of Beast Wars. (Also the 30th anniversary of the G1 movie, I'll be really bitter if that gets more attention.)
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Primal wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:seeing as the end was the signing of the pax cybertronia, i can only hope for botcon 2015 to be D.o.t.F.P 2 instead of beastwars uprising, a story that could've remained untold.

If they're planning another BW-themed Botcon, they'll likely do it in 2016 instead of 2015. After all, 2016 is the 20th anniversary of Beast Wars. (Also the 30th anniversary of the G1 movie, I'll be really bitter if that gets more attention.)
Though, I doubt it'll be a redux of DOFP since Pete Sinclair considers the version we already got to be in continuity with this and other Wings Universe stories as it currently is.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby ausbot » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
I wonder if Megaplex becomes beast wars Megatron?
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:37 am

ausbot wrote:I wonder if Megaplex becomes beast wars Megatron?
I sincerely hope not.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:37 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster

this may be me but that don't make much sense to me. how can a clone of Megatron turn into a(a Barney knockoff :lol: ) purple dinosaur with a thing for saying "yes" a lot ? to me that don't equal up. the worst part about that is that i have Never watched Beast wars/machines in my life and besides that they have different alt modes BW meggy has a ICBM launcher and MW megaplex has a F-35 lightning II/Walter P-38 and their personalities are different
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Autobot tap out wrote:

this may be me but that don't make much sense to me. how can a clone of Megatron turn into a(a Barney knockoff :lol: ) purple dinosaur with a thing for saying "yes" a lot ? to me that don't equal up. the worst part about that is that i have Never watched Beast wars/machines in my life and besides that they have different alt modes BW meggy has a ICBM launcher and MW megaplex has a F-35 lightning II/Walter P-38 and their personalities are different
The underlined part is the most important piece here. While the rest could be explained away easily, the fact that Megaplex's personality is irreconcilable with BW Megatron's (short of a cheap copout like having his personality rewritten/rebooted/etc.) is a key factor in the two being separate individuals. Megaplex despises being compared to Megatron, to the point that even being called "Megatron" drives him nuts. He wouldn't take the name of the very person he's adamantly trying to distinguish himself from.

Plus, BW Megatron took his name only after having first learned of G1 Megatron when he read the Covenant of Primus, implying that he didn't know about the Decepticon leader of old until having first read that book, whereas Megaplex was born with knowledge of Megatron.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 3.0 Round-Up

Postby Va'al » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:47 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The Transformers Collectors' Club has posted a round-up of all the exclusive figures available in the Subscription Service 3.0, and included a reminder of the closing time for new sign ups: October 2nd 2014. So check out the mock-ups in both modes, including a revised G2 Starscream, below, and head over to the Club's page to order them!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Treetop Maximus » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:36 am

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
I've been wanting a Serpent OR for years. Why did this have to be how it was released? :BANG_HEAD:
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
Treetop Maximus
Targetmaster
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:53 am

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Hasbro needs to put Tarantulas in their Generations line. I loved that guy, he was awesome. Not as awesome as a certain fanatical ant warrior with a fire affinity, but still very awesome! :D :PREDACON: This Tarantulas is pretty cool, but I don't think that vehicle mode suits him. I don't know why.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Tranzilla » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:20 am

gothsaurus wrote:Who would the Skyfall mold be?

Legends Starscream/Tcracker/Acid Storm mold or Deluxe Armada Screamer/Jhiaxus.
Tranzilla
Minibot

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:21 am

For those wondering, the reason there's an extra pic of G2 Starscream is because the one in the first two is an earlier mock up that got put into the group shots by accident. Notice the different :G2CON: logo on the second one.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Tranzilla » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:25 am

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Hasbro needs to put Tarantulas in their Generations line. I loved that guy, he was awesome. Not as awesome as a certain fanatical ant warrior with a fire affinity, but still very awesome! :D :PREDACON: This Tarantulas is pretty cool, but I don't think that vehicle mode suits him. I don't know why.

I wish they would add ALL of the Beast Wars stuff to their Generations like. Since we got Rattrap and Takara has Rattle, I'm pretty sure we'll get Primal in the Voyager class at some point. A retool of Beast Hunters Darksteel would easily make a Silverbolt.
Tranzilla
Minibot

Postby Treetop Maximus » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:38 am

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
Tranzilla wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Hasbro needs to put Tarantulas in their Generations line. I loved that guy, he was awesome. Not as awesome as a certain fanatical ant warrior with a fire affinity, but still very awesome! :D :PREDACON: This Tarantulas is pretty cool, but I don't think that vehicle mode suits him. I don't know why.

I wish they would add ALL of the Beast Wars stuff to their Generations like. Since we got Rattrap and Takara has Rattle, I'm pretty sure we'll get Primal in the Voyager class at some point. A retool of Beast Hunters Darksteel would easily make a Silverbolt.

I feel like they're treating 15th anniversary Optimus Primal as "close enough" and they're going to hold out on another new mold until at least 2016.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
Treetop Maximus
Targetmaster
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby gothsaurus » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:31 am

I'm pretty satisfied with all the BW lot these days... except BlackArachnia. Her original toy was SUCH a disappointment. Having a neck-hole slit for a face is just sad. She needs a Generations toy badly.

Among the others I'd be pretty interested in... Scorponok, Inferno and Terrorsaur stick out. The later characters I care much less about, but I'd like to see the early lineup redone with modern techniques.

That aside, I'd still love to see the above with pre-beast-mode forms as well. They are all ALSO missing from the "Dawn of Futures Past" lot, too. (Well, save custom class Inferno, which was a great stab at the idea... albeit a little small.) Always glad to get some new DOFP characters... same for G2 Redux and Shattered Glass.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:42 am

gothsaurus wrote:(Well, save custom class Inferno, which was a great stab at the idea... albeit a little small.)
Except for that toy not being pre-beast Inferno (more like post-beast/Vehicon Inferno, actually).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Flashwave » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:59 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Well, drat. Krok sure looks a LOT like Megs in vehicle mode.

So many figures I want though, but I gotta pass this year. :( Maybe 4.0
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Flashwave » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers

I agree its an odd choice, the homage is to the motorcyle mode his (awesome, especially in grey) Transmetal form had, (although the deco is for his origin form) but it's not exactly the same
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Seibertron » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:45 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
3.0 ordered! Some are awesome. :KREMZEEK: Some are blah. :michaelbay: Can't wait!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Firepower: 5

Postby megatronus » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:02 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Tranzilla wrote:I wish they would add ALL of the Beast Wars stuff to their Generations like. Since we got Rattrap and Takara has Rattle, I'm pretty sure we'll get Primal in the Voyager class at some point. A retool of Beast Hunters Darksteel would easily make a Silverbolt.

I doubt we'll get a new Primal toy; the original is getting re-released with an updated noggin as part of Takara's TF Legends line:
http://tfsource.com/legends-series/lg02-optimus-primal/?pvar=2&utm_expid=10755138-1.B2ZxbBOZRvm2BVhYCLWjsA.1&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Ftfsource.com%2Fjapanese-generations%2F

Tranzilla wrote:I wish they would add ALL of the Beast Wars stuff to their Generations like. Since we got Rattrap and Takara has Rattle, I'm pretty sure we'll get Primal in the Voyager class at some point. A retool of Beast Hunters Darksteel would easily make a Silverbolt.

That was an option for the recent Million Publishing poll. We got Go Shooter instead:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/better-image-of-million-publishing-transformers-generations-exclusives-poll/30192/

Flashwave wrote:Well, drat. Krok sure looks a LOT like Megs in vehicle mode.

It is the IDW Megatron mold, so...

Seibertron wrote:3.0 ordered! Some are awesome. :KREMZEEK: Some are blah. :michaelbay: Can't wait!

Agreed!! Woo! :KREMZEEK:
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:08 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
megatronus wrote:

I doubt we'll get a new Primal toy; the original is getting re-released with an updated noggin as part of Takara's TF Legends line:
http://tfsource.com/legends-series/lg02-optimus-primal/?pvar=2&utm_expid=10755138-1.B2ZxbBOZRvm2BVhYCLWjsA.1&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Ftfsource.com%2Fjapanese-generations%2F

Direct redeco of BW 10th Anniversary Optimus Primal:

Has a new chest too ;)

I wouldn't mind more BW characters getting the spotlight, as said before Inferno deserves more exposure. For the Royalty!
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8

Postby gothsaurus » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:17 pm

Okay, Seibertron... which do you prefer? Got a 1-6 ranking? Mine below for a grin. Bottom choices mostly for mold not being a favorite, and Serpent OR because I'm not a huge Joe collector. Still a spot on Serpentor and great idea.

NACELLE
G2 STARSCREAM
KROK
CARZAP
TARANTULAS
SERPENT O.R.

Ranking these made me notice that there are only two new heads this round. Do you think the 7th figure gets a new one? (Given, we get Nacelle's wings, but that's from an existing mold.)

Hmmm. Out of 2.0, four had new heads (from three sculpts). From 1.0 we got three new heads, one of which was used at Botcon.

Hope we still get three new sculpts this year. >:oP
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Seibertron » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:37 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
gothsaurus wrote:Okay, Seibertron... which do you prefer? Got a 1-6 ranking? Mine below for a grin. Bottom choices mostly for mold not being a favorite, and Serpent OR because I'm not a huge Joe collector. Still a spot on Serpentor and great idea.

NACELLE
G2 STARSCREAM
KROK
CARZAP
TARANTULAS
SERPENT O.R.

I think my preferred order is as follows.

#1 - KROK
#2 - SERPENT O.R.
#3 - G2 STARSCREAM
#4 - CARZAP
#5 - NACELLE
#6 - TARANTULAS

Krok is first because it just works really well. I love the Action Masters updates, plus the Arms Microns partnered with these makes them all the more impressive! Serpent OR is going to be a love or hate figure for most. It just works really well for me and is so out there that I'm excited about it. I'm torn on the next 3. G2 Starscream is OK ... I like him, but something just isn't right about it for me. Even the usage of the G2 Decepticon symbols is a toss-up for me. Part of me is happy they did it, another part of me wishes it used the G1 Decepticon symbols. However, had they used G1 I'd probably be frustrated that they didn't use G2. Carzap is OK. I'd be really excited about this had they found the G2 Windbreaker mold and actually given us the toy that didn't get made in 1995. Same with Nacelle. Had they used the Encore Starscream mold with the G1 Thrust wings, this would be a really unique figure to add to a collection, but using the Classics mold for the 31st (?) time as a character I could care less about that's slightly above a fan-fiction character just doesn't work for me. 3.0 Tarantulas is just a slap in the face to Tarantulas. He needed a new head for this to work! Tarantulas is just too prominent and awesome of a character to become a repaint of a Junkion background character.

gothsaurus wrote:Ranking these made me notice that there are only two new heads this round. Do you think the 7th figure gets a new one? (Given, we get Nacelle's wings, but that's from an existing mold.)

Hmmm. Out of 2.0, four had new heads (from three sculpts). From 1.0 we got three new heads, one of which was used at Botcon.

Hope we still get three new sculpts this year. >:oP

Same here, but I'm a bit worried that the "mystery figure" will be a repaint of the Seeker mold. But since the 7th figure is supposed to come with a Micron, it could also be any combination of the other figures as a repaint. Time will tell!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Firepower: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220442 War's End 3A (CA) Piriz"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr A Bitterness Image Comics 2023 1023IM898 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #89 Cvr B IDW Comics 2013 89B (W)Furman (CA) Guidi"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAR210485 4A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926R"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM287 1B (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUL210497 8B (CA) Gee"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #4 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915O"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0124IM330 7E (CA) Walta (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200413 1B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2009 9A (CA) Coller"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210544 13B (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 16RI (CA) Hutchison"
Transformers ALL H ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON