Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby prjkt » Tue May 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Motto: "What'd I miss?"
Weapon: Laser Pistol
Mkall wrote:I got him, primarily because I want to give that halberd to Chromia.

That's a damn good idea...
User avatar
prjkt
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 592
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby megatronus » Tue May 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I ordered Nova in the hope that the face ends up looking nicer in person. Hopefully we get that black/purple deco sometime in the near future. He looks nice.


Mkall wrote:I got him, primarily because I want to give that halberd to Chromia.

That's one expensive halberd!
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5705
News Credits: 87
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue May 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
It's interesting how Lio Convoy and some of the FSS figures have shown up on eBay but nothing for Nova Prime. I was looking to get it early.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6693
News Credits: 253
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Bounti76 » Tue May 05, 2015 11:35 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Mkall wrote:I got him, primarily because I want to give that halberd to Chromia.


I've been saying this since day one of seeing this figure. Glad to know I'm not the only one doing this, haha. Though in recent fiction, Chromia has been using blasters.
User avatar
Bounti76
News Staff
Posts: 1347
News Credits: 329
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Tshadow9 » Wed May 06, 2015 6:18 am

I know a modification to make nova prime have wings by unsliding his arm panels if they are not glued on and placing them on his back
Tshadow9
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:13 pm
Watch Tshadow9 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Emerje » Wed May 06, 2015 6:26 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Gearslide wrote:Who is that Purple Prime on the box?

I can't tell if it's SG Optimus, some obscure Nemesis, or that Purple Lucky Draw(?) Lio Convoy figure whose name I forget.


Galva-LioConvoy? I was thinking the same thing, but the head isn't colored right for that. Could just be an evil Nova Prime if what's posted above is true, before being made good. Would explain the purple.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 6494
News Credits: 154
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby shockblast2 » Wed May 06, 2015 7:14 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
More highway robbery via the TFCC! YAY!

$60 for THIS? That is insulting.
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

Image
shockblast2
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby ScottyP » Wed May 06, 2015 7:50 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
MaverickPrime wrote:Looks very nice, but getting both him and Lio Convoy seems somewhat redundant, sure, they're different characters, but the colorsschemes are far too similar IMO and the mold suits Nova a lot more.
That said, it's out of my budget :/

Oof, you've probably got international shipping to get killed on with it too. Out of curiosity, what's something like this run when you're not in the states?
User avatar
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5329
News Credits: 579
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed May 06, 2015 7:56 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
shockblast2 wrote:More highway robbery via the TFCC! YAY!

$60 for THIS? That is insulting.


You'd be paying for the exclusivity, plus the new (outsourced) head, not the mold itself ;)

I wonder what lead the Club to decide on Lio Convoy be the free figure instead of Nova. :-?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Stunticon limbs (Drag Strip, Dead End, Breakdown, Brake-Neck, Offroad or TFCC Grabuge) + Blackjack
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18461
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby megatronus » Wed May 06, 2015 7:58 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:More highway robbery via the TFCC! YAY!

$60 for THIS? That is insulting.


You'd be paying for the exclusivity, plus the new (outsourced) head, not the mold itself ;)

I wonder what lead the Club to decide on Lio Convoy be the free figure instead of Nova. :-?

I think Lio made more sense given the recent emphasis on Beast Wars characters as the freebie; Depthcharge, Protoform X, etc.
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5705
News Credits: 87
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby ScottyP » Wed May 06, 2015 10:19 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
megatronus wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I wonder what lead the Club to decide on Lio Convoy be the free figure instead of Nova. :-?

I think Lio made more sense given the recent emphasis on Beast Wars characters as the freebie; Depthcharge, Protoform X, etc.

Yep, that right there. Nova Prime is a money grab (I ain't mad, just pointing it out.)
User avatar
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5329
News Credits: 579
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 06, 2015 10:23 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ScottyP wrote:
megatronus wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I wonder what lead the Club to decide on Lio Convoy be the free figure instead of Nova. :-?

I think Lio made more sense given the recent emphasis on Beast Wars characters as the freebie; Depthcharge, Protoform X, etc.

Yep, that right there. Nova Prime is a money grab (I ain't mad, just pointing it out.)
Even if he is (or might be) just SG Optimus.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35341
News Credits: 385
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby ScottyP » Wed May 06, 2015 10:26 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:Even if he is (or might be) just SG Optimus.

I'm sure the fiction probably just follows after they come up with toy ideas ;)
User avatar
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5329
News Credits: 579
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Henry921 » Wed May 06, 2015 9:43 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:More highway robbery via the TFCC! YAY!

$60 for THIS? That is insulting.


You'd be paying for the exclusivity, plus the new (outsourced) head, not the mold itself ;)

I wonder what lead the Club to decide on Lio Convoy be the free figure instead of Nova. :-?



I'm not sure how everyone else feels, but Nova strikes me as a more popular/desired character than Lio, hence you get the less wanted character as the membership freebie and pay for the other one you want more. It certainly got me to open my wallet; if the situation were reversed, I'd only have Nova and wouldn't spring for Lio, even with a cool box to put him in.
User avatar
Henry921
Brainmaster
Posts: 1355
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

New Images of TFSS 3.0 Carzap with Kreon Blackrock

Postby mooncake623 » Fri May 08, 2015 10:36 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Thanks to The Transformers Collectors' Club we get new images of the soon to be released Subscription 3.0 figure Carzap with Kreon Blackrock! In these images we get a first look at Kreon Blackrock and the Kre-O Construction set! Check out the images we've mirrored below, and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Image

Image

Image
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
City Commander
Posts: 3749
News Credits: 461
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 08, 2015 10:38 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Do it G.B.! Shoot down that spawn of a glitch G2 Starscream after what he did to Cannonball! :evil:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35341
News Credits: 385
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Mkall » Fri May 08, 2015 10:46 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
What an economy we live in today, where in the 80's he was a CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation, and now he's been reduced to pumping gas to make ends meet...
Image

My Collection! Updated Feb 13, 2021
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11125
News Credits: 401
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby no-one » Fri May 08, 2015 10:50 am

That little guy scales very well with that mold. I like his muscley little arms. Going rip that suit, guy.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9520
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 08, 2015 10:57 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mkall wrote:What an economy we live in today, where in the 80's he was a CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation, and now he's been reduced to pumping gas to make ends meet...
He pumped gas in the 80's too. For Goldbug, of all bots. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35341
News Credits: 385
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Rated X » Fri May 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sabrblade wrote:
Mkall wrote:What an economy we live in today, where in the 80's he was a CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation, and now he's been reduced to pumping gas to make ends meet...
He pumped gas in the 80's too. For Goldbug, of all bots. :P


Who exactly is the lego guy supposed to be ? I was under the assumption it was just a random human...
Rated X
Banned
Posts: 8420
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Poyguimogul » Fri May 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Some marvel comics Blackrock guy.
Poyguimogul
Vehicon
Posts: 338
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 am

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri May 08, 2015 4:08 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Rated X wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mkall wrote:What an economy we live in today, where in the 80's he was a CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation, and now he's been reduced to pumping gas to make ends meet...
He pumped gas in the 80's too. For Goldbug, of all bots. :P


Who exactly is the lego guy supposed to be ? I was under the assumption it was just a random human...


G.B. Blackrock, a business man and Autobot ally from the Marvel comics and a semi-major player at that. The choice of him being represented by a Kreon refers to the canceled Block Town line, an attempt to mix Transformers with building blocks, and Carzap's parent line:

Image

Expect the head to be reused for his predecessor, G1 EU Zap aka G2 Windbreaker:

Image
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Stunticon limbs (Drag Strip, Dead End, Breakdown, Brake-Neck, Offroad or TFCC Grabuge) + Blackjack
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18461
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby MartianSpyGirl1996 » Fri May 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Motto: "It is a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver."
Weapon: Electronic Pulse Stingers
G2 Windbreaker would be another bore... I-)
Image
User avatar
MartianSpyGirl1996
Combiner
Posts: 434
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:55 pm
Buy from MartianSpyGirl1996 on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 7
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Lucky Logician » Fri May 08, 2015 9:34 pm

MartianSpyGirl1996 wrote:G2 Windbreaker would be another bore... I-)
But the jokes that we could make about his name... :lol:
User avatar
Lucky Logician
Fuzor
Posts: 216
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby megatronus » Fri May 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mkall wrote:What an economy we live in today, where in the 80's he was a CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation, and now he's been reduced to pumping gas to make ends meet...
He pumped gas in the 80's too. For Goldbug, of all bots. :P


Who exactly is the lego guy supposed to be ? I was under the assumption it was just a random human...


G.B. Blackrock, a business man and Autobot ally from the Marvel comics and a semi-major player at that. The choice of him being represented by a Kreon refers to the canceled Block Town line, an attempt to mix Transformers with building blocks, and Carzap's parent line:

Image

Expect the head to be reused for his predecessor, G1 EU Zap aka G2 Windbreaker:

Image

That figure would be awesome - the orange and blue really pop.

So many great uses from that IDW Bumblebee mold...
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5705
News Credits: 87
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
Twincast / Podcast #280:
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Galvatron 100% Complete Ultra RID Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise 2001 RID Optimus Prime COMPLETE Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie Amazon Slog Sludge exclusive G1 color" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Robots In Disguise Mega 3 Step Changer Hasbro 2015" on EBAY
Buy "*RARE* Transformers Robots In Disguise Warrior Class Megatronus TRU Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Age Of Extinction Dinobot Snarl MISP MOC MOSC New! G1 character" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Jazz Lot (Jazz, Ratchet) G1 characters!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Combaticons Bruticus 5 Figures + Shockwave" on EBAY