This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:49 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
I'ma say September's figure is going to be Krok due to MTMTE #35 coming out in the same month and focusing on the scavengers. If that's not the case, you guy's, it was totes changed to spite me (sarcasm).
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Lbsammills51 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:28 am

TF_JW wrote:The third figure started showing up around the first of this month. So the fourth would more than likely do the same next month.

So does that mean people paying via installments won't be charged for the third installment until next month?
Lbsammills51
Mini-Con
Buy from Lbsammills51 on eBay

Postby TF_JW » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:02 am

There will be an email update coming up shortly. It will give details about the third installment including when they will start charging it.
TF_JW
Fuzor
News Credits: 33

Postby TF_JW » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Speaking of the email, here it is!

Hello Everyone,

This is going out to everyone who has ordered the TFSS 3.0. We hope that you are enjoying your first three figures. The fourth figure will begin shipping out later this month and we look forward to hearing what you think of him.

As you know, earlier this week we opened up pre-orders for the TFSS 4.0. We understand that there has been some concern in regard to the overlap in billing for anyone who wants to purchase the TFSS 4.0 and also selected the installment payment plan for the TFSS 3.0. To help alleviate potential payment conflicts, we have pushed back the final installment payment for the TFSS 3.0 to Sept 14th.

In addition, if you purchased the subscription by installment, please verify that your credit card information and billing/shipping address are correct in the system. After three failed attempts to bill, your FSS subscription will be cancelled and we know that everyone wants to be sure to receive the mystery 7th figure upon the final shipment. In addition, each credit card attempt has an additional admin processing fee added to it. So, for the installment purchases, please log in and check your credit card BEFORE Sept 14th.

In fact, why wait? It only takes a minute. Log in here to check your account. Click on "My Account" after you log in to edit any of your address and/or payment info.

Enjoy the rest of this Summer weather while you can!

Brian
TF_JW
Fuzor

Postby Zeedust » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:03 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I'ma say September's figure is going to be Krok due to MTMTE #35 coming out in the same month and focusing on the scavengers.

Wait, I thought Scavenger was dead. :-D
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:31 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Nemesis Primal wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I'ma say September's figure is going to be Krok due to MTMTE #35 coming out in the same month and focusing on the scavengers.

Wait, I thought Scavenger was dead. :-D

Scavenger's okay. Scrapper's dead.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Speed: 5
Courage: 3

Postby Lbsammills51 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:39 pm

TF_JW wrote:Speaking of the email, here it is!

Hello Everyone,

This is going out to everyone who has ordered the TFSS 3.0. We hope that you are enjoying your first three figures. The fourth figure will begin shipping out later this month and we look forward to hearing what you think of him.

As you know, earlier this week we opened up pre-orders for the TFSS 4.0. We understand that there has been some concern in regard to the overlap in billing for anyone who wants to purchase the TFSS 4.0 and also selected the installment payment plan for the TFSS 3.0. To help alleviate potential payment conflicts, we have pushed back the final installment payment for the TFSS 3.0 to Sept 14th.

In addition, if you purchased the subscription by installment, please verify that your credit card information and billing/shipping address are correct in the system. After three failed attempts to bill, your FSS subscription will be cancelled and we know that everyone wants to be sure to receive the mystery 7th figure upon the final shipment. In addition, each credit card attempt has an additional admin processing fee added to it. So, for the installment purchases, please log in and check your credit card BEFORE Sept 14th.

In fact, why wait? It only takes a minute. Log in here to check your account. Click on "My Account" after you log in to edit any of your address and/or payment info.

Enjoy the rest of this Summer weather while you can!

Brian

I am glad that the simultaneous 3.0/4.0 payment issue is being addressed. Though I still think it could've been avoided in the first place, at least the concern voiced by myself and some others isn't being met with just a shrug of shoulders. I'm glad I now have the option, budgeting-wise, to swing both.
Lbsammills51
Mini-Con
Buy from Lbsammills51 on eBay

Transformers Collectors' Club FSS 3.0's Fourth Figure Arriving

Postby ScottyP » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Multiple Seibertronians have reported the arrival of the fourth figure in the Transformers Collectors' Club Figure Subscription Service 3.0 today, which was expected to arrive any day now thanks to shipping notices being received on Wednesday. Courtesy grimdragon2001 we have images to share of the next figure that will be arriving to subscribers.

Based on feedback from prior Figure Subscription Service news stories, we're putting this one behind a spoiler warning. If you want to be surprised when you get to your mailbox in the next few days, turn back now!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

W
A
R
N
I
N
G

The fourth figure to arrive is: Tarantulas!

As with other versions of the Reveal the Shield Wreck-Gar mold that have been released, remember to handle certain parts of this figure with care to avoid breakage.

Sign up for next year's subscription is going on now over at the Transformers Collectors' Club website, so be sure to head there soon to secure next year's set of figures. Only days remain! Keep it right here at Seibertron.com for all the latest news in the universe of Transformers.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
That Tarantulas looks amazing, even if he doesn't turn into a spider. :saint:
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Awesome 8-)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Mkall » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:12 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
My main decision will be: should those spider things be left as his drones, or should he have his claws?

choices, choices...

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 10

Postby MisterNewUzer » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:16 pm

On the odd chance that anyone is more Classics minded than BW, I have a TFSS 1.0 Breakdown I could trade for Tarantulas. PM me, and if you need feedback I have plenty at TFW
MisterNewUzer
Micromaster

Postby durroth » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Now we just have Krok, Starscream, and our mystery figure. Which is probably Nightracer, but I had this horrible nightmare where it was a neon orange legends megatron repaint that somehow rides on starscream's back.
durroth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Video Review for Transformers Collectors' Club FSS 03 Figure

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:23 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Fellow Seibertronian grimdragon2001 has given us a review of the 4th figure to be released as part of the Subspriction Service 3.0. It can be found below:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

grimdragon2001 wrote:

Taking a look at the latest TFSS figure Tarantulas
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Andrius » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:24 pm

Mkall wrote:My main decision will be: should those spider things be left as his drones, or should he have his claws?

choices, choices...

Oh, so THAT's what those are. I gather they don't attach to the bike, huh? Are they entirely new pieces or retooled from something else?
Andrius
Vehicon
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Andrius wrote:
Mkall wrote:My main decision will be: should those spider things be left as his drones, or should he have his claws?

choices, choices...

Oh, so THAT's what those are. I gather they don't attach to the bike, huh? Are they entirely new pieces or retooled from something else?
Redecos of Ida, the Arms Micron that came with Airachnid.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby durroth » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:26 pm

she just wants B2-senpai to notice her.
durroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:04 am

So, refresh my memory, is the main break point on this mold the fingers snapping off if you actually have him hold his axe, like with the ROTF Bludgeon mold? Cuz I just put it in his right hand once, and already there are stress marks. I'm worried that even pegging in the Spiders will do further damage. Anyone advise removing and boiling the hands?

I'd better check on all my actual Wreck-Gar's and Junkheaps; I might've left some armed!
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby durroth » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:19 am

The main break point on the mold is the handlebars snapping off because A)you manually transform them instead of auto-transforming them or B)they're too tight for even autotransforming. The hand stress marks are a known issue, but I've been searching and it seems like there aren't many reports of broken hands. The spiders seem to peg in without stressing the hands.
durroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby TF_JW » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:07 am

Have there been any issues with the handle bars since they've done the remold after Wreck-Gar's initial release?
TF_JW
Fuzor

Postby durroth » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:14 am

TF_JW wrote:Have there been any issues with the handle bars since they've done the remold after Wreck-Gar's initial release?

I think the general consensus is cut them off, it's the only way to be sure.
durroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby TF_JW » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:27 am

Still? Hmm. The remold cut them down pretty far already.

I really can't think of anyone Junkheap and later who I had the same concerns as Wreck-Gar when converting them.
TF_JW
Fuzor

Postby Starsaber468 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:43 am

Motto: ""The universe deserves freedom, and I'll see that it gets it""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
The same guy who was the first to have a mp star saber review on youtube (OptimusPrimeSG) put up a review of the new (takara) masterpiece bluestreak plus in the comments he said skmething taht could mean an another repaint of the figure
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Starsaber468 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Flux Convoy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
I have every version of the Wreck Gar mold. Multiples of all the domestics and Botcon versions. No issues or breakage with ANY of them. This figure is gorgeous. So happy to see that the Micron paint apps made it after all. I do wish they had the little transparent gem bits though. My only complaint.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Transformers Subscription Service TFSS 4.0 Bludgeon and Impactor Tech Spec art

Postby mooncake623 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:22 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
The Official Transformers Collectors’ Club posted via their Facebook page, some new character artwork of Bludgeon and Impactor that will be on their tech specs! Check out the image we've mirrored below and don't forget forget, only 1 day left to order your Subscription Service 4.0 which you can do so here.

Remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 ReAction Orange 2023 New"
HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Dead action figure WV5 2024"
NEW!
FALLEN STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Red) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON