This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: TCC AND TFSS 5.0 THREAD

Postby RevTibe » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:58 pm

Come to think of it, the very first (pre-Fun Pub, of course) convention-exclusive retool featured two different decos, Shadow Striker and Roulette. (Who were literal repaints of each other, no difference in plastic pigment.)
RevTibe
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Re: TCC AND TFSS 5.0 THREAD

Postby Kranix2k » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:38 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Kranix2k wrote:Question (and please pardon my ignorance - tried to google it and failed)

Has the TFCC run redecos of their own products like the Double Pretenders before?

I thought it strange (and kinda unoriginal) for TFCC to take a page out of Hasbro's book and just rehash a toy like that....especially so soon after the Botcon toy's release.
Indeed they have, since the beginning (the following redecoed figures all have Fun Pub-original tooling):

2005: BotCon Chromia and Flarup, BotCon Ironhide and Autobot Ratchet
2006: BotCon Axalon Cheetor and Unit 2 (Tigatron)
2007: BotCon Thrust's wings would be reused for TFSS Nacelle in 2015 (though, Nacelle would use the standard Seeker head/nosecone rather than the Conehead version)
2008: TCC Nightbeat and BotCon SG Nightbeat, BotCon SG Jazz and SG Ricochet
2009: BotCon Scourge and Sweeps
2010: BotCon G2 Breakdown would be redecoed into TFSS G1 Breakdown in 2013
2011: BotCon Breakdown and Sideswipe, BotCon Fisitron and Autotroopers
2012: TCC Runamuck and Over-Run
2013: TFSS Breakdown was a redeco of BotCon G2 Breakdown from 2010, BotCon Hoist and Autobot Electrons, BotCon Strika and Blastcharge Strika Drone, BotCon Skywarp and Thundercracker
2014: TCC Rampage and BotCon Pirate Hunter, TCC Rewind and Eject
2015: TCC Lio Convoy and Nova Prime and BotCon Galva Convoy, Nacelle uses BotCon Thrust's wings from 2007, BotCon Oilmaster's Pretender shell and 2017 TFSS Optimus Prime's Pretender shell
2016: TCC Ramjet and Skywarp

Wow, thanks Sabr. Shows how much I pay attention to redecos when they're not just on a shelf at a Target somewhere. :HEADHURTS:
Hisashi Yuki wrote: We will create products which will amaze you. After all, Transformers are “More Than Meets the Eye”, toys that are more than they seem to be. You need to actually handle them to know them. Please take them out of the box, and play.
Kranix2k
Mini-Con

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I called the club today since I had some questions about my membership. They will NOT be lowering the cost of membership if your renewal period is less than 12 months. For example I renew in March, and since all the memberships end in December, I'll only have 9 months of membership but be paying for a full 12 months. One thing I found out is that you don't have to be a member to get the FSS figures, you did have to be a member to order them though. With that said I won't be renewing my membership, there's no reason to pay for 12 months and only get 9.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Vic Zanzibar » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:13 pm

How exactly do the exclusive figures work? If I join, do I have to purchase each one individually or do I sign up to receive them all?
Vic Zanzibar
Minibot

Postby TF_JW » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Vic Zanzibar wrote:How exactly do the exclusive figures work? If I join, do I have to purchase each one individually or do I sign up to receive them all?

Which exclusive figures are your looking for?

For 2016, the Club membership figure is Armada/Universe 1.0 Ramjet from Generations Armada Starscream with a brand new head sculpt. This figure is included in the 2016 membership fee. **You need to sign up before March 16th to receive this figure with your membership**

(If there are leftover Ramjets, they will be added to the Club Store and follow the same rules as the following Club Store exclusives.)

The Club Store exclusive is Armada Skywarp using the same molds as Ramjet. This figure will go up for order late Spring/early summer. You need to be a Club member to be able to purchase this figure.

Another planned Club Store exclusive is the Only Human Arcee and Rodimus 2-pack. These were previewed at last year's BotCon, although I don't have an estimate for you as far as when they'd be up for order. Same as Skywarp, you would need to be a Club member to be able to purchase these from the Club Store.

The Transformers Figure Subscription Service 4.0 (Mayhem Attack Squad, Impactor) went up for pre-order last Fall and orders are closed. TFSS 5.0 will go up for pre-order this year. You will need to be a Club member and then sign-up for the Subscription Service as well.

The BotCon 2016 box set is available via registration at BotCon.com. Primus and Iacon packages get you that (Primus being an attending package, Iacon the non-attendee package). Both packages are $399 for members or $499 for non-members - although the most expensive membership is well under $100, so it would be worth it to register for the membership before purchasing the package.

The BotCon 2016 at-show/souvenir figures will be sold in the physical Club Store at the convention. Sales start Thursday night with quantity limits, and then open up to multiple purchases later in the weekend.
TF_JW
Fuzor
News Credits: 33

Postby TF_JW » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:29 am

Thank you to each and every one of you that has supported us over the last 12 years. The party isn't over yet though as we have a big year still to come, with the TFSS 4.0 starting to ship next month and the TFSS 5.0 starting soon! At BotCon 2016 we will be revealing all six TFSS 5.0 figures, so stay tuned for that.
In regard to memberships, some quick follow ups. If you are a member as of March 16th, 2016 you will be able to purchase the TFSS 5.0. If your membership expires during the time period when the 4.0 or 5.0 are shipping, you STILL can pay the installments (if that is the option you selected) and you will receive all your figures as you normally would.

As far as concerns over auto renewals after March 16th. As we have said, we are not taking any new memberships after this date, so there are no auto renewals as there will be no memberships to renew.

Finally, back to the very first point. Thank you! Thousands upon thousands of you have supported the Club over the years and right now, as of today, the TCC is the strongest it has been in a few years! That is because of all of you! Those who enjoy what the TCC offers and enjoy what we do. You are an amazing fan base and thanks to all of you who continue to have an important impact on the hobby! You all are what makes this fun to do!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1049440665114911&id=151255348266785
TF_JW
Fuzor

Postby TF_JW » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 am

The deadline for Club membership is tomorrow!

club_ad.jpg
TF_JW
Fuzor

Video Review TFSS Ramjet

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:37 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Fellow Seibertronians, following our own recent gallery, fellow Seibertronian Optibotimus has released a video review of a near-final production sample of the TFSS Ramjet figure. Ramjet is a retool of Generations Armada Starscream, retooled with a new head and recolored to look like his counterpart, Universe Ramjet. So check out the video and leave your thought below.

I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Transformers Collectors' Club Future and TFSS 5.0 Deadline

Postby Va'al » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:55 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via TFCC envoy to the Seibertron.com boards TF_JW, we have an update on the future of the Club itself after this year's BotCon and Figure Subscription Service - it appears that TFSS 5.0, for which the registration deadline is tomorrow March 16th, will be the last for FunPub and their collaboration with Hasbro. This was also confirmed in the Gregg Berger announcement for BotCon. Read more below!

Thank you to each and every one of you that has supported us over the last 12 years. The party isn't over yet though as we have a big year still to come, with the TFSS 4.0 starting to ship next month and the TFSS 5.0 starting soon! At BotCon 2016 we will be revealing all six TFSS 5.0 figures, so stay tuned for that.

In regard to memberships, some quick follow ups. If you are a member as of March 16th, 2016 you will be able to purchase the TFSS 5.0. If your membership expires during the time period when the 4.0 or 5.0 are shipping, you STILL can pay the installments (if that is the option you selected) and you will receive all your figures as you normally would.

As far as concerns over auto renewals after March 16th. As we have said, we are not taking any new memberships after this date, so there are no auto renewals as there will be no memberships to renew.

Finally, back to the very first point. Thank you! Thousands upon thousands of you have supported the Club over the years and right now, as of today, the TCC is the strongest it has been in a few years! That is because of all of you! Those who enjoy what the TCC offers and enjoy what we do. You are an amazing fan base and thanks to all of you who continue to have an important impact on the hobby! You all are what makes this fun to do!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:11 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Ramjet's head is just so cool. I love it :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Mkall » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Say what you will about The Club, but they did make a nice variety of toys available for folks.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Pretender Optimus Prime using the Gears mold? Does anyone have a bigger image of the "pretender" shell?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:41 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
fenrir72 wrote:Pretender Optimus Prime using the Gears mold? Does anyone have a bigger image of the "pretender" shell?
This site did, back when it was first shown in February, but now all those older pics are dead.

Had to go back to the Twitter source for the pics:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Trukk in Munky ;)^ :MAXIMAL:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby HammerOfThor » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:15 pm

I hope this is the right place to ask this;

If I have updated my CC info already, does my membership auto reneew, or do I need to purchase it again?

Also, is it to late to sign up for the figure subscription service(the one with Pretender Prime, Medic, etc)?
HammerOfThor
Mini-Con
Buy from HammerOfThor on eBay

Postby PowerEncarnate » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:42 pm

HammerOfThor wrote:I hope this is the right place to ask this;

If I have updated my CC info already, does my membership auto reneew, or do I need to purchase it again?

Also, is it to late to sign up for the figure subscription service(the one with Pretender Prime, Medic, etc)?

tomorrow is the deadline...
...I'm more concerned with what is going to replace the tcc and botcon now
PowerEncarnate
Minibot

Postby joevill » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:23 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Anyone else having issues trying to sign up for FSS 5? It says V1 is expired. :-(
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby TF_JW » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:02 am

The TFSS 5.0 isn't available yet for order.
TF_JW
Fuzor

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Future and TFSS 5.0 Deadline

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Dr Va'al wrote:Via TFCC envoy to the Seibertron.com boards TF_JW, we have an update on the future of the Club itself after this year's BotCon and Figure Subscription Service - it appears that TFSS 5.0, for which the registration deadline is tomorrow March 16th, will be the last for FunPub and their collaboration with Hasbro. This was also confirmed in the Gregg Berger announcement for BotCon. Read more below!

So, since I'm a member tomorrow, I can still get 4.0 and 5.0. Okay, that works.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
A new email concerning the membership deadline has been sent out:
Hello Members of both Clubs:

Please note that we are extending the final deadline for joining either Club until Friday March 18. This will be the last day you can join the Transformers Collectors' Club or the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. This will allow you to get convention discounts for BotCon, GIJoeCon, receive the 2016 FREE Membership Incentive figure(s) and/or purchase the FSS 5.0 figures. All memberships will end December 31, 2016.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing each and every one of our Club Members at the conventions.

Brian
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Transformers Collectors' Club Deadline Moved to March 18th

Postby Va'al » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:18 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We've received another update from the folks over at FunPub, addressed to both the Transformers Collectors' Club and the G.I. Joe counterpart - read on below to find out what's what, as the deadline has been extended to tomorrow, Friday 18th March.

Reminder: Membership includes goodies, figures discounts - BotCon in particular, wink wink - and more!

Hello Members of both Clubs:

Please note that we are extending the final deadline for joining either Club until Friday March 18. This will be the last day you can join the Transformers Collectors' Club or the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. This will allow you to get convention discounts for BotCon, GIJoeCon, receive the 2016 FREE Membership Incentive figure(s) and/or purchase the FSS 5.0 figures. All memberships will end December 31, 2016.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing each and every one of our Club Members at the conventions.

Brian
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

#Botcon2016 Transformers Collector Club Figures: Counterpunch, Toxitron, Scorponok and More

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Straight from Botcon we bring you the latest update on the TFSS 5.0 collection as well as the G.I. Joe crossover exclusives. The known 6 figures for next years TFSS 5.0 will be:

-Counterpunch (Punch is no more)
-Paradron Medic
-Scorponok Pre-Beast Wars with Fractyl
-Toxitron (new head) (Combined form is called "Wreckage")
-New pretender shell Grand Maximus Legends Megatron
-TrukkMunky

The 7th figure is being kept a secret.

We also have an image of the GI Joe crossover, which features a translucent Legends Megatron, meant to mimic the G2 comic where Cobra was rebuilding Megatron, as well as a redecoed Masterpiece Ratbat. The images have all been mirrored below for your enjoyment. Check them out and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all you latest Transformers News and Galleries.

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby galvatron00 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:58 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
I'm all for that GI Joe set!!
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Seeing that there is a Pretender Megatron to go with Optimus, I now want both. :lol:

Masterpiece Ratbat? That's surprising.

Fractyl and Scorponok, eh. Sounds like something Sabrblade would be into.

Toxitron is awesome, surprised they're not using the Optimus version of the mold.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby RevTibe » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:29 pm

Generally good stuff, giving Pretender Optimus an arch-nemesis is a nice touch. The head retool on Toxitron seems like a bit of a waste though, especially considering that there are already two Optimus Prime molds for the Optimus/Motormaster body. (Is it still possible to mix-and-match between retools? Last I recall that happening was a helicopter exclusive, relatively recent.)
RevTibe
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers BEAST WARS ANNUAL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220440 (CA) Miller"
Transformers BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #46 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14A (CA) Zama AUG190756"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0823IM288 1C (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #15 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220438 15B (CA) Duggan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2RI Pitre-Durocher 230926X"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr D Doubt Image Comics 2023 1123IM811 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 NOV210458 12A (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM345 4D (CA) Greene"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JAN210504 4A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUN221673 4A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210470 6RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #45 RE Acme IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Coller"
Transformers ROBOT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON