This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:50 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
That is freakin' awesome to hear about Toxitron. I had mentioned a while back why HasTak hadn't considered this mold for him. Not that they heard me :-P but good things come for those that wait...epic! :KREMZEEK: :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
So I think it's safe to assume that 4.p and 5.0's 7th figures will be combiner wars decepticons so they can finish this combiner.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:17 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
steals_your_goats wrote:So I think it's safe to assume that 4.p and 5.0's 7th figures will be combiner wars decepticons so they can finish this combiner.

If this is the case, he'd still need two more limbs. I guess you might could slap Offroad on there, but then you'd take away from either Menasor or Galvatronus (depending on if you've got Wildrider or not and are a stickler for team cohesion).
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Grahf_ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:32 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
steals_your_goats wrote:So I think it's safe to assume that 4.p and 5.0's 7th figures will be combiner wars decepticons so they can finish this combiner.

Well if you count Terrorsaur then only one more would be needed. Isn't the seventh figure for 4.0 heavily rumored to be a CW Decepticon? I would imagine the 5.0 seventh figure would be Punch but that may just be too easy. Then again, Eject and Rewind. I'm more confused about the wasted potential of a fully complete combiner with Scorponok being made from Scamper and not Blackjack. Sure, there's Runabout and Runamuck but one should go to Grand Scourge and the other isn't out yet and will be fairly limited and expensive.

It's also pretty cool that they're reusing that Oilmaster Pretender shell and making another shell for Megatron but I'm not into those. I see them as wasted potential that could've gone to another larger figure or more extra smaller figures or weapons. They have to cater to all types though, or at least try, so it's ok though as I'll still get them and keep them.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby RevTibe » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm

Scorponok seems kinda odd - when I see a blue + bronzey orange little guy paired with Fractyl, my first thought is Packrat. Without a Scorponok paintjob or head, there isn't much tying this car guy to Scorps.

Edit:
Alpha Weltall wrote:It's also pretty cool that they're reusing that Oilmaster Pretender shell and making another shell for Megatron but I'm not into those. I see them as wasted potential that could've gone to another larger figure or more extra smaller figures or weapons. They have to cater to all types though, or at least try, so it's ok though as I'll still get them and keep them.
FunPub creating a last minute Pretender shell surprised me too, but it turns out it's a redeco of an existing Pretender - Grand Maximus's toy featured a Pretender shell for his Cerebro;
Double Headmaster Pretender Cityformer, yes.
RevTibe
Vehicon
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Postby Railbomb » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:45 pm

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
That's pretty neat that Megatron's partner is Astrotrain! I think Cobra Commander or Donny Finkleberg might have been a better choice but its neat none the less.
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Grahf_ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:50 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
RevTibe wrote:
Alpha Weltall wrote:It's also pretty cool that they're reusing that Oilmaster Pretender shell and making another shell for Megatron but I'm not into those. I see them as wasted potential that could've gone to another larger figure or more extra smaller figures or weapons. They have to cater to all types though, or at least try, so it's ok though as I'll still get them and keep them.
FunPub creating a last minute Pretender shell surprised me too, but it turns out it's a redeco of an existing Pretender - Grand Maximus's toy featured a Pretender shell for his Cerebro;
Double Headmaster Pretender Cityformer, yes.

Thanks for the info but I knew that already as I recognized it (I never said it was a NEW shell) and it's already in the description described by D-Maximus as well. It's still kind of a waste either way though.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Mindmaster wrote:

If this is the case, he'd still need two more limbs. I guess you might could slap Offroad on there, but then you'd take away from either Menasor or Galvatronus (depending on if you've got Wildrider or not and are a stickler for team cohesion).

The other two would be the two in this set.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:17 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Kinda pissed that the domestic release of MP Ratbat is for a club exclusive. Anybody else notice Cobra Commander is coming with the Megatron gun again?

I'm calling it now the 7th figure in FSS 5.0 will either be CW Mirage as Crasher/Fracture or CW Groove as Wreck Gar
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Zeedust » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:35 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I want that FSS (except for the Paradron medic), but I'm not sure I can drop that kind of money on it again.

Counterpunch losing Punch doesn't bother me because it's not a sudden development; the possibility has been hinted at since his Universe profile.

Not thrilled about Fractyl losing the HFG (or that Terrorsaur lost his) but it still looks nice. Scorponok doesn't appeal to me as much.

Toxitron looks badass, and the Pretender leaders are are both cool ideas, although Optimus turned out better.

I'm guessing the 4.0 7th figure is Quake from CW Brawl. Their heads look similar enough, they have the same alt mode, Brawl's tank cannon can be used as a handheld weapon just like Quake's could, and it's confirmed to be a CW Deluxe. Quake's original toy was released alongside those of Needlenose and Spinister, so he'd fit in with the team even if he's not technically a member.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Skill: 3

Postby RainyDayMan2k » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Motto: "I'm tired of being tired."
The G.I. Joe figures intrigue me and frustrate me at the same time.

Ninja Force Scarlett - The original was a hideous piece of junk with badly-malformed legs to accommodate her kicking action feature. I had her back in the day. I really wish Hasbro would've had NF Scarlett in their retail releases at some point (back before the current iteration of the retail line died).

Cobra Commander - Oh, wow, another reuse of the Crimson Guard torso, though this time it looks like they're mixing in the upper legs of the original 25th Anniversary Cobra Commander. It would be nice if Hasbro could actually do a new torso to represent CC's dress uniform, like they did back in the 90s.

Dr. Biggles-Jones - I have no issues here.

As to the Transformers stuff... I have concerns about that MP Ratbat deco. Guessing it's supposed to be a Generation 2 theme, but that doesn't make much sense because Ratbat was one of the few characters killed in the G1 comic who stayed dead in G2.
RainyDayMan2k
Micromaster
Strength: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby RevTibe » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Shegotron wrote:As to the Transformers stuff... I have concerns about that MP Ratbat deco. Guessing it's supposed to be a Generation 2 theme, but that doesn't make much sense because Ratbat was one of the few characters killed in the G1 comic who stayed dead in G2.
I thinnnnk the blue instead of black's just a tribute to how he looked in the Marvel comics thanks to how they inked things (there was an MP Grimlock release with a similar visual tribute).

Not sure if he's really there to be a G2 tribute - I think it's just to give club members the chance to land a Masterpiece Ratbat without buying the Soundblaster set.
RevTibe
Vehicon
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:30 pm

Zeedust wrote:Not thrilled about Fractyl losing the HFG (or that Terrorsaur lost his) but it still looks nice. Scorponok doesn't appeal to me as much.

Toxitron looks badass, and the Pretender leaders are are both cool ideas, although Optimus turned out better.

I'm guessing the 4.0 7th figure is Quake from CW Brawl. Their heads look similar enough, they have the same alt mode, Brawl's tank cannon can be used as a handheld weapon just like Quake's could, and it's confirmed to be a CW Deluxe. Quake's original toy was released alongside those of Needlenose and Spinister, so he'd fit in with the team even if he's not technically a member.

Neither one of those guys lost their HFG they're just not pictured with them. And I think the two secret figures will be quake from brawl like you said and crankcase from first aid.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster

Postby RainyDayMan2k » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:27 pm

Motto: "I'm tired of being tired."
RevTibe wrote:
Shegotron wrote:As to the Transformers stuff... I have concerns about that MP Ratbat deco. Guessing it's supposed to be a Generation 2 theme, but that doesn't make much sense because Ratbat was one of the few characters killed in the G1 comic who stayed dead in G2.
I thinnnnk the blue instead of black's just a tribute to how he looked in the Marvel comics thanks to how they inked things (there was an MP Grimlock release with a similar visual tribute).

Not sure if he's really there to be a G2 tribute - I think it's just to give club members the chance to land a Masterpiece Ratbat without buying the Soundblaster set.

If it looked the same as the blue on Cobra Commander, I'd buy it, but it looks pastel in that shot. Yes, I know it's a pretty iffy photo of a projected Powerpoint image, so it's not exactly 100% clear, but until we get that clear image of it, I'm going to remain skeptical. Plus, the storyline in question was the lead-in to G2, and as I said before, Ratbat wasn't in it, so it still baffles me why he's included in this particular group shot if he doesn't have anything to do with G2.
RainyDayMan2k
Micromaster
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby ausbot » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
My question is why the grand max shell, is there a reissue coming or is sdcc maximums coming with a shell.
ausbot
Pretender
Skill: 5

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:48 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
* Masterpiece Ratbat is surely a nice surprise. Shame that's as far as the Club will go with MP releases, seeing as, y'know, FunPub's not going to have the license anymore. :(

* Now that I see there's going to be a Pretender Megatron, I suddenly want Pretender Optimus even more. That thing looks really awesome!

* Not into Lifeline. Not that I don't like her, it just doesn't pander to me, personally.

* Toxitron looks badass! Though why bother making a brand new head when you can just use the already-existing head mold?

* Punch seems pointless without Counterpunch... why couldn't it had been Slicer/Shattered Glass Wheeljack?

* Don't care about Fractyl. I'm not far enough into the BotCon legends to get into him.

* Pre-BW Scorponok from Scamper seems like an odd decision... would've preferred something like Waspinator from Viper or something.

They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity

Postby Zeedust » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:31 am

steals_your_goats wrote:Neither one of those guys lost their HFG they're just not pictured with them. And I think the two secret figures will be quake from brawl like you said and crankcase from first aid.

Sorry, just been hearing over and over that Terrorsaur doesn't have the HFG. And I like the HFG, so that disappointed me a little.

I almost forgot one more reason for it to be Quake: It gives them the opportunity to use Scoop's Targetmasters YET AGAIN.

And if you're right about Crankcase, I'm gonna be kind of annoyed that he got to be an FSS bonus, while Ratchet is only available as a custom class figure. So much for making a Team Prime themed combiner.
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:41 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Wow, this almost makes me happy that funpub's license is expiring. The only worthwhile figure is the Paradrome Medic.

The combiner wars style Toxitron, is so **** boring. It is literally the most obvious thing they could've done. At least they gave a new head, though I wouldn't doubt they considered just making it a straight repaint of Battlecore prime. If the club really wanted to be daring with Toxitron, they should've used the 2015 Year of the goat Laser prime reissue. I know the original was on the botcon tour of "Things you've never seen before (and will never get)" but since this is the Funpubs' last year, they should've went balls to wall crazy, make the things we would never get, and not dumbass things like pretender megatron.

Removing the Punch aspect from Punch/CounterPunch, really makes the figure bland and uninteresting, there's no way they could've made a new Punch/CounterPunch considering there isn't a figure as modular as the Universe Sideswipe/Sunstreaker mold. It really makes me wonder why those choose to make a massively unfaithful, and almost insulting representation of the character. I wouldn't be surprised if the "Super Duper Secret Chocolaty Fudge Covered; Spank my ass and call me Susie" bonus figure is a generic looking Punch.

A DoTP style Fractyl isn't a bad concept, but the issue is they used that horrible Filthy Frank headsculpt ruins it. Again, if they wanted to be daring, try the Armada terrorsaur mold to make the unreleased Transmetal Fractyl. Otherwise, I feel that this release is superfluous. As a side note, using the beasthunters Starscream as Terrorsaur/Fractyl would've been allot more fun.

Scorponok. I don't know why they keep changing the design for a Pre-beast wars scorponok. There's the Theft of the Golden Disk shortround repaint, the DoFP energon scorpinok repaint, and now this. Honestly, the deco on the samper mold, almost makes it look like Cybertron cannonball. Not sure why he was included, especially at such a small scale, or if this is supposed to be another character called scorponok, I don't get the point.

Pretender megatron and Pretender Prime. Again i don't get it. Just like oilmaster, the dissidence between the late 80's he-man style, low articulation, pretender shells, and the contemporary highly articulated robot figures, makes both aspects look bad. they just look like **** in my opinion. Though the mini astrotrain's neato.

So, If I were making the club's subscription line up, I'd make the theme based 100% off of unreleased toys and unused concepts :
Toxitron from Year of the Goat laser Prime as the centerpiece, (much like ultra mammoth)
Paradrome medic from gens arcee.
Transmetal 2 Fractyl from Beast Hunters Starscream
Horrorcon/Waruder Blackarachina from Legends Blackarachina
Generation 1/Armada Dropshot from Generation/FoC Seeker
Generation 2 Laser Cycle Jazz from CW Groove.

(Surprise figure; The Fem Fatale only known as Cy-kill from FE Arcee)
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 3

Postby Burn » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:55 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Or they do something shocking and develop their own characters. >:oP
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Zeedust » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:26 am

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Removing the Punch aspect from Punch/CounterPunch, really makes the figure bland and uninteresting, there's no way they could've made a new Punch/CounterPunch considering there isn't a figure as modular as the Universe Sideswipe/Sunstreaker mold. It really makes me wonder why those choose to make a massively unfaithful, and almost insulting representation of the character.

His TFU profile, from way back in 1990, actually says there's a danger of Counterpunch taking over completely, and I've heard that his MTMTE profile says this too. It might still bore you, but it's a concept that's been there since G1 was still on shelves and comic racks.

Burn wrote:Or they do something shocking and develop their own characters. >:oP

Why would they do that? Hasbro and Takara focus mostly on pre Beast Era retreads, why wouldn't FunPub do the same? :roll:
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Re: #Botcon2016 Transformers Collector Club Figures: Counterpunch, Toxitron, Scorponok and More

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:37 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."

So Toxitron is Motormaster with a Prime head? Cool cool. I like how it's styled after G2 Laser Prime that the original (canceled) release was based on. Any news on a new Combiner Head like Bludgeon?

Ok, no comments on the Legends partner I see :) Spacewarp homage for the win! And another canceled deco (G2 Combat Hero Megatron this time)? Sweet. O, on the side, I can't tell if it's new or the G1 original. The G1 original is plausible in that Encore Fortress Maximus may have had the mold on standby, but it could also be newly sculpted because of the design of the cavities. Could anyone try and fit both Gen. Legends Megatron and Payload inside the Grand Maximus shell?

The inevitable has happened, Counterpunch has taken over completely... But why the Wheeljack mold? Don't tell me the Dead End mold is starting to wear out (both its welcome and its use)

Seen it before, but I will say this is the ultimate Club Troll figure :lol:

Anyone know who the little guy is supposed to represent?

We should have expected that one :lol: But why use Scamper for Scorponok?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby Tsukaistarburst » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:22 pm

So am I right in saying 'no more Botcon after 2016, no more fun pub TFCC after 201??'
Tsukaistarburst
Mini-Con

Postby RevTibe » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Tsukaistarburst wrote:So am I right in saying 'no more Botcon after 2016, no more fun pub TFCC after 201??'
This is the last subscription service set - I think they usually mail all of those out before the year end? Club memberships are also ending this year.

This is the last Botcon "in its current format.", per Hasbro. Kinda vague what that might mean, practically speaking.
RevTibe
Vehicon
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Transformers Collectors' Club:G2 Megatron and Masterpiece Ratbat

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:00 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
After the news of the GI Joe/Transformers Crossover figures, we are proud to show to you our first look at the actual figures themselves: G2 Megatron and Ratbat! Megatron is a translucent Green redeco of his legends class figure meant to mimic a holographic image that Cobra would use to rebuild him into his G2 body, while Ratbat is a redeco of his Masterpiece toy. Check out the image mirrored below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Microraptor » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
Dat Ratbat =P~
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON