This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: TCC AND TFSS 5.0 THREAD

Postby G.B. Blackrock » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:28 pm

Powered Convoy wrote:
G.B. Blackrock wrote:
Powered Convoy wrote:The TFWiki tweeted it was Sunstorm. Don't know why they did.

Where/when do they say that? I can't find it in a Twitter search.

They deleted the tweet, but here is discussion about it. https://www.allspark.com/forums/index.p ... id=3243214

Oh, that's just the "brighten your day" comment we already knew about. The Sunstorm bit is just (reasonably confident) speculation.
G.B. Blackrock
Fuzor

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:08 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
G.B. Blackrock wrote:
Powered Convoy wrote:
G.B. Blackrock wrote:
Powered Convoy wrote:The TFWiki tweeted it was Sunstorm. Don't know why they did.

Where/when do they say that? I can't find it in a Twitter search.

They deleted the tweet, but here is discussion about it. https://www.allspark.com/forums/index.p ... id=3243214

Oh, that's just the "brighten your day" comment we already knew about. The Sunstorm bit is just (reasonably confident) speculation.

We have other sun-based characters, like Solarbot, Sundor/Sunder, Oceanglide... but no appropriate molds for them. :-?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
So, based on the CW Deluxe molds Randy listed as having heads that Hasbro hasn't used yet, and which were known to exist and be available back when the TFSS 5.0 lineup was created, we have:

The Seeker-headed Skydive mold
The Conehead-headed Air Raid mold
The Hoist-headed Trailbreaker mold
And the Brawl-headed Rook mold

If "brighten your day" is any kind of clue, Sunstorm from the first option would fit that description, but it could also be something from one of the other molds we haven't considered yet. The question that remains is what that something is. :-?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:56 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Sabrblade wrote:So, based on the CW Deluxe molds Randy listed as having heads that Hasbro hasn't used yet, and which were known to exist and be available back when the TFSS 5.0 lineup was created, we have:

If "brighten your day" is any kind of clue, Sunstorm from the first option would fit that description, but it could also be something from one of the other molds we haven't considered yet. The question that remains is what that something is. :-?

Turns out Ironclad is the Technobots' cheerleader, who brings a smile to their faces every time he shows up.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Kurona wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:So, based on the CW Deluxe molds Randy listed as having heads that Hasbro hasn't used yet, and which were known to exist and be available back when the TFSS 5.0 lineup was created, we have:

Turns out Ironclad is the Technobots' cheerleader, who brings a smile to their faces every time he shows up.

Better keep Wheelie away from him :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby kurthy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:25 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
I'm guessing they'll break up all the combiner pieces into different shipments now, something like:
Toxitron/Lifelink
OP/Fractyl
Megatron/Counterpunch/Mystery
Possibly shipped in that order, or maybe OP/Fractyl first. But I'm strongly guessing that the double pretender Megatron will be last.

I just want my stuff to get here. :HEADHURTS:
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Skill: ???

Postby RAR » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Rook would make a decent Breacher - or a blue Roller I guess.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby grimdragon2001 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:07 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
kurthy wrote:I'm guessing they'll break up all the combiner pieces into different shipments now, something like:
Toxitron/Lifelink
OP/Fractyl
Megatron/Counterpunch/Mystery
Possibly shipped in that order, or maybe OP/Fractyl first. But I'm strongly guessing that the double pretender Megatron will be last.

I just want my stuff to get here. :HEADHURTS:

Somehow i have a feeling that Counterpunch will be the first deluxe we will see, Possibly with Optimus or Megatron. For many, Toxitron will be all that's needed to put together a decent Wreckage so I think he might be held til later. Lifeline may actually be shipped with Megs because Arcee repaint and if I remember right, Quickslinger shares the same mold as Hi-Q. either way, we will know soon enough.
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Zeedust » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:32 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
grimdragon2001 wrote:Somehow i have a feeling that Counterpunch will be the first deluxe we will see, Possibly with Optimus or Megatron. For many, Toxitron will be all that's needed to put together a decent Wreckage so I think he might be held til later. Lifeline may actually be shipped with Megs because Arcee repaint and if I remember right, Quickslinger shares the same mold as Hi-Q. either way, we will know soon enough.

I think Toxitron will probably be in the last shipment, like how Bludgeon was figure 5 in the last batch and the last part of Thunder Mayhem shipped.

It'd kinda be cool if it was Counterpunch, then Fractyl, then Toxitron, since that's the order their stories were in.

If I had to guess, I'd say Optimus will be the non-combiner in the first shipment, since Megatron has a shell whose mold would otherwise be basically impossible to get and Lifeline IIRC got a lot of buzz and people want her just because she's a G1 cartoon background character.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Zeedust wrote:It'd kinda be cool if it was Counterpunch, then Fractyl, then Toxitron, since that's the order their stories were in.
If story order were to be used here, we'd be looking at an order of Lifeline, Counterpunch, Fractyl, Toxitron, Megatron, Optimus Prime, and the mystery dude.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby prjkt » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Motto: "What'd I miss?"
Weapon: Laser Pistol
Sabrblade wrote:
Zeedust wrote:It'd kinda be cool if it was Counterpunch, then Fractyl, then Toxitron, since that's the order their stories were in.
If story order were to be used here, we'd be looking at an order of Lifeline, Counterpunch, Fractyl, Toxitron, Megatron, Optimus Prime, and the mystery dude.

I have a feeling there'll be one combined member per shipment, with the others mixed in.

I doubt Lifeline and Megatron would be in the same shipment, even if their accessory bite share the same mould, it all arrived at the same time
prjkt
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Zeedust » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

Let me clarify. I meant the order in which those three had their prose stories ("The Truth We Make," "Life Finds a Way," and "The Toxic Transformer," respectively) posted, hence my not extending it to the leaders or Lifeline.
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Zeedust wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Let me clarify. I meant the order in which those three had their prose stories ("The Truth We Make," "Life Finds a Way," and "The Toxic Transformer," respectively) posted, hence my not extending it to the leaders or Lifeline.
I got ya. Was just adding in the others based on the order they appeared in the magazine comics in relation to the release order of the prose stories, so as to create a complete story order for all seven figures. ;)^

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Zeedust » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:43 pm

It occurs to me that even if the bonus figure is Sunstorm, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll make him from Starscream. Armada Thrust's mold was used for a Sunstorm too, after all.

prjkt wrote:I doubt Lifeline and Megatron would be in the same shipment, even if their accessory bite share the same mould, it all arrived at the same time

Actually, it's Lifeline and Optimus whose partners share molds.

Sabrblade wrote:I got ya. Was just adding in the others based on the order they appeared in the magazine comics in relation to the release order of the prose stories, so as to create a complete story order for all seven figures. ;)^

Ah, fair enough. Although the mystery figure could theoretically turn out to be someone who was in the story, so I'd hold off on placing it. And now that I think about it, wasn't Megatron technically the first to show up, albeit disguised as a human?
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 am

Zeedust wrote:Although the mystery figure could theoretically turn out to be someone who was in the story, so I'd hold off on placing it.
I honestly can't think of who, though. I mean, I can't think of anyone who appeared in either the prose stories or the comics who had a CW toy body and wasn't one of the already-known TFSS 4.0 or 5.0 figures.

And now that I think about it, wasn't Megatron technically the first to show up, albeit disguised as a human?
Technically yes, but I was going by when he was revealed to be Megatron, like how Garry the Gorilla wasn't revealed to be Optimus until towards the end. Or like how Counterpunch technically first appeared one of the comic issues, but his identity wasn't revealed until his prose story's final scene.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Zeedust » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:36 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Zeedust wrote:Although the mystery figure could theoretically turn out to be someone who was in the story, so I'd hold off on placing it.
I honestly can't think of who, though. I mean, I can't think of anyone who appeared in either the prose stories or the comics who had a CW toy body and wasn't one of the already-known TFSS 4.0 or 5.0 figures.

Me either, but it's certainly possible that we're forgetting someone. Alternatively, they could throw us a curveball; it could be someone whose body type was left unspecified or vague, or someone from outside the "Of Masters and Mayhem" storyline (all that comes to mind are the Shattered Glass Knights of Unicron, but again, I may be forgetting someone). I don't think it's particularly likely, but improbable doesn't mean impossible.

Sabrblade wrote:
Zeedust wrote:
And now that I think about it, wasn't Megatron technically the first to show up, albeit disguised as a human?
Technically yes, but I was going by when he was revealed to be Megatron, like how Garry the Gorilla wasn't revealed to be Optimus until towards the end. Or like how Counterpunch technically first appeared one of the comic issues, but his identity wasn't revealed until his prose story's final scene.

Fair enough, I suppose.
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Old Fun Publications Figure Concepts - Nightbeat, Brainstorm, Crosshair, Triggerhappy

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:00 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Jess Wittenrich, who used to work for Fun Publications and who will be taking part in Pete's Robot Convention this summer, has released some concepts for 4 figures based on the Headmaster/Targetmaster era of Transformers! The 4 figures, which never saw the light of day but exist as concepts, include Nightbeat from Prime Smokescreen, Crosshairs from Generations Sergeant Kup, Brainstorm from Universe Cyclonus, and Triggerhappy from Fall of Cybertron Starscream. Each figure can be seen below, and more is to be discussed at Pete's Robot Convention this summer, so check them out, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:02 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
All of these guys look pretty cool. I love that Nightbeat and Crosshairs!

Shame so many of these concepts never happened. they are really neat
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:03 am

Zeedust wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Me either, but it's certainly possible that we're forgetting someone. Alternatively, they could throw us a curveball; it could be someone whose body type was left unspecified or vague, or someone from outside the "Of Masters and Mayhem" storyline (all that comes to mind are the Shattered Glass Knights of Unicron, but again, I may be forgetting someone). I don't think it's particularly likely, but improbable doesn't mean impossible.
Yeah, at this point, a curveball is what I'm expecting, rather than someone known from any of the final TCC fiction (OMAM, BWU, SG, etc.).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:10 am

Hold up, hold up, hold up! That Crosshairs concept! :shock: That was one of the 20 unproduced concepts that were shown at BotCon 2014 in the BotCon Retrospective Panel, which no one was allowed to take photos or video at.

One down, 19 more to show to the public! :DANCE:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:21 am

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
Those all look really good! For the time these would have come out and the molds available then, they are great-looking figures, and I would have been all over them.

I think my favorite is Brainstorm from Universe Cyclonus. That just seems to nail the figure as well as you can without a new mold. I love how the colors look.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:41 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
probably didnt come out because of the tr versions
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby Big Grim » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:42 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Those Crosshairs and Brainstorm concepts are frickin' amazing!
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby Kurona » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:43 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
That Crosshairs is on point. So good. So sad it didn't happen.

Triggerhappy and Brainstorm are kinda strange but I kinda like 'em; and... well, a bad redeco is nothing new for Nightbeat I suppose.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:44 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:probably didnt come out because of the tr versions
Considering the molds that were chosen, and that the Crosshairs one was conceived prior to 2014, I'd say these were all conceived long before Titans Return was known to be a thing.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PREDACON W/ SIDE BURN + SKID-Z Transformers Armada Max-Con complete 2003 231209A"
PREDACON W/ SIDE B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OBSIDIAN Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Basic complete Hasbro 2002 230830A"
OBSIDIAN Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCRACKER + ZAPMASTER Transformers Armada Max-Con complete 2003 231102A"
THUNDERCRACKER + Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHT ATTACK MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2003 231209A"
NIGHT ATTACK MINI- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MONOCLE Transformers Cybertron Mini-Con complete + instructions 2005 190615a"
MONOCLE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + dgt3 key Hasbro 2006 231101A"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STREET SPEED MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2002 231209A"
STREET SPEED MINI- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON AXE ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Power Spark Warrior New"
ENERGON AXE ATTACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BACKSTOP Transformers Cybertron Scout complete Hasbro 2005 220813A"
BACKSTOP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Energon Class + instructions + comic Hasbro 2004 230427B"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAKEDOWN Transformers Cybertron Scout complete w/ Cyber Key s5f3 2005 231102A"
BRAKEDOWN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RUINATION Transformers RID Robots Disguise complete set Hasbro 2001 231208Q"
RUINATION Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON