This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Galactic Prime » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:56 pm

And yet I still haven't been billed for mine
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Galactic Prime wrote:And yet I still haven't been billed for mine
the payment for these was made last year during the enrollment period
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby grimdragon2001 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
kurthy wrote:Quickslinger is pretty. Never going to transform her all the way to gun mode for fear of chipping the beautiful black paint. ;)^

It's not like Lifeline can hold her anyway. I do love these figures though, they all turned out beautifully. Lifeline seems to get her color placement from Takara's Arcee, with that nice green taking the place of the pink. If I wasn't planning to review her, I doubt I'd ever remove the weapons from their baggies.

Fractyl and Scorponok are both well painted, and I am happy to have a good look at that Terrorsaur head. I guess the deluxe plus legends two-pack thing was what put them up to the level of the Voyager/Double-Pretenders I was expecting to see this shipment.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if both Double-Pretenders were saved for the last shipment, with Toxitron and Counterpunch being the next two coming.
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:32 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I've been leaving later and later for work, this week, in hopes to bring my shipment with me. FINALLY it is here today! :)

I don't have Terrorsaur (yet) so it's nice to actually see the headsculpt! I love it. Though, the crest gets in the way at a few of the ratchet points. :/

Scorponok is a little odd, to me.

I like Lifeline way more than expected considering I was underwhelmed with Arcee.

Quickslinger can't be held be Lifeline. I mean. They cover that in the bio... It just makes me a little itchy.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Zeedust » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:11 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Got mine today. Fractyl's colors are even more gorgeous in person. Someone fom the Botcon '97 staff deserves a cookie.

Interesting thing, Scorponok has an alternate bio/tech specs in his instructions. Wonder why they did that.

DecepticonFinishline wrote:Quickslinger can't be held be Lifeline. I mean. They cover that in the bio... It just makes me a little itchy.

I have Scorponok holding her. Their colors almost match and he had a free hand, so I figured why not.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:09 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Zeedust wrote:Interesting thing, Scorponok has an alternate bio/tech specs in his instructions. Wonder why they did that.
The main carded bio reflects the Uprising version of Scorponok while the second secret bio in the instructions is more reflective of the cartoon Scorponok.

And in that second bio, it retcons Scorponok and Double Punch as being brothers, which is interesting since Double Punch was originally a Decepticon back in G1 but who later got a Beast Wars Predacon toy of himself in 1998, while Scorponok was always presented purely as a BW Predacon. So I guess that means Scorponok is the "younger brother" (by a few hundred years give or take). :-B
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Poyguimogul » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:23 pm

Was super waiting for Paradon Medic, aka Lifeline. The pink highlights made me think she was the one that healed cyclonus and she absorded some of his energy, and now shes a battle medic.

Paint details on Skorponok are sick, and show of that massive artillery. Makes Scamper look weak. But also makes me want a :evil: metrotitan.

I dont know jack squat about quickslinger, but kind of makes me think of when all the micromasters became good, so its just a reformed stormcloud to me. (Is it a micromaster homage, id like to know.)

Fractyl, all that glorious paint. Due to the sheer amount of paint and obscurity, maybe my favorite. The paint gives him some heft, and although just a repaint, i knda like him more then terrorsaur. (But its a super close race). And that gold paint though, and the brilliant way they did the head. I cant think of him as pure predacon, but more a confused , super smart, bumbling antihero.

Super good four pack overall
Poyguimogul
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:44 pm

Poyguimogul wrote:I dont know jack squat about quickslinger, but kind of makes me think of when all the micromasters became good, so its just a reformed stormcloud to me. (Is it a micromaster homage, id like to know.)
She's a homage to a redeco of Cybertron Ransack that only existed as a custom-painted figure and who only got a cameo in one comic, but at least did get a magazine bio.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby durroth » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:15 am

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
I'm actually a bit surprised that lifeline *can't* hold quickslinger, given a 5mm compatible hand tooling exists. I'm also a bit disappointed that her hands are pink paint on green rather than having pink arms with green paint on the wrists (DAMN YOU SPRUE MANDATED PLASTIC COLOR SHARING), as it makes filing down the (stupid) hand blocks more problematic :/. wish they had used the original hand toolings, but I'll assume that they modified the whole mold when they made the running change. all said, when they decided to give her a targetmaster as a partner they should have committed to the titan hunters tooling as well.

ANYWAY, that gripe aside (and I'd kinda like to know funpub's reasoning on that because now I'm curious how the decision went down), I love these figures. My principal complaint is that the weapons were packed so Fractyl's combiner hand was under Quickslinger's bio card and now I have a damaged bio card out the box. Joints are tight to the point I had to loosen lifeline's hips to get her to transform, paint jobs are premium (lifeline excluded, but she's the paradron medic, she has exactly the paint she needs. I'm happy with her. Much happier with Fractyl and skorponok though, who both look gorgeous, and Quickslinger, who would be a perfect partner for scorponok... if he could hold her straight without falling on his face. (curse you weight ratios and centers of gravity)
durroth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Flashwave » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
durroth wrote:I'm actually a bit surprised that lifeline *can't* hold quickslinger, given a 5mm compatible hand tooling exists. I'm also a bit disappointed that her hands are pink paint on green rather than having pink arms with green paint on the wrists (DAMN YOU SPRUE MANDATED PLASTIC COLOR SHARING), as it makes filing down the (stupid) hand blocks more problematic :/. wish they had used the original hand toolings, but I'll assume that they modified the whole mold when they made the running change. all said, when they decided to give her a targetmaster as a partner they should have committed to the titan hunters tooling as well.

ANYWAY, that gripe aside (and I'd kinda like to know funpub's reasoning on that because now I'm curious how the decision went down), I love these figures. My principal complaint is that the weapons were packed so Fractyl's combiner hand was under Quickslinger's bio card and now I have a damaged bio card out the box. Joints are tight to the point I had to loosen lifeline's hips to get her to transform, paint jobs are premium (lifeline excluded, but she's the paradron medic, she has exactly the paint she needs. I'm happy with her. Much happier with Fractyl and skorponok though, who both look gorgeous, and Quickslinger, who would be a perfect partner for scorponok... if he could hold her straight without falling on his face. (curse you weight ratios and centers of gravity)
when did she get a 5mm hand? The SDCC Set? The only mainline hands we have gotten is the open set, and the modified version with the added pladtic closing the s. Since Lifeline got her weapons surgical tools, my guess is that overrode the alternative for the 5mm handset. And then since this is a *collector* set, FunPub chose the more accurate looking but more fragile open hand rather than the more practical but distinctly not hand looking square claw.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:07 pm

Flashwave wrote:And then since this is a *collector* set, FunPub chose the more accurate looking but more fragile open hand rather than the more practical but distinctly not hand looking square claw.
I don't think they "chose" the open hands over the closed hands, but rather got stuck with the open hands since that was most likely the version available to use, what with the open hands being the running change made after the first release version with the closed hands came out. If anyone's to blame, it's whoever felt this running change was necessary since I think we can all agree that the closed hands of the mold's first run are the better hands.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:05 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Anyone else notice that the boxes had their seals broken and then resealed? I wonder what they forgot or changed to need to do that?

grimdragon2001 wrote:At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if both Double-Pretenders were saved for the last shipment, with Toxitron and Counterpunch being the next two coming.

The popular and most likely theory is that Toxitron and whoever he's paired with (be it Counterpunch or one of the Pretenders) will be the last shipment with the bonus figure. If they leave the Pretenders for last then certain people will cancel their payments once they've completed Wreckage.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby kurthy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:21 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
Emerje wrote:Anyone else notice that the boxes had their seals broken and then resealed? I wonder what they forgot or changed to need to do that?

grimdragon2001 wrote:At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if both Double-Pretenders were saved for the last shipment, with Toxitron and Counterpunch being the next two coming.

The popular and most likely theory is that Toxitron and whoever he's paired with (be it Counterpunch or one of the Pretenders) will be the last shipment with the bonus figure. If they leave the Pretenders for last then certain people will cancel their payments once they've completed Wreckage.

Emerje

I noticed this, too.

As far as the last shipment goes, the double Pretenders and Toxitron are sold out everywhere, so I'd guess Toxitron and double pretender.
kurthy
Pretender
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby durroth » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:39 pm

Either way they'll need a big ass box. Interesting fact, the white plastic on lifeline is uv reactive as hell, where arcee's is not
durroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby Flashwave » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:26 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
durroth wrote:Either way they'll need a big ass box. Interesting fact, the white plastic on lifeline is uv reactive as hell, where arcee's is not

Meaning what? Our Lifelines are gonna yellow like crazy?
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby durroth » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:28 pm

meaning her white fluoresces under a blacklight, where on my arcee at least, the white doesn't react, just some of her pink (mainly the painted pink). I don't know if that's a by-batch thing though because my jetfire has literally one part of his left leg that glows under blacklight and it's weird.
durroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby grimdragon2001 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:38 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I really do hope the mystery figure is a Decepticon, then I'd be able to make a Galvatronus and Wreckage. I already have 4 Autobot limbs ready, and after Counterpuch, I'd only be shy one more Decepticon limb to go.

Things do look good for Quake though. Out of the base molds Funpub has used, the only ones not used so far are the Groove mold, the Blast-Off mold and the Brawl mold. And since it's rumored that Funpub didn't have access to the two Takara molds, that leaves us with a tank left, and one last Double Target Master would be a sweet end for the sub.
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:11 pm

grimdragon2001 wrote:I really do hope the mystery figure is a Decepticon, then I'd be able to make a Galvatronus and Wreckage. I already have 4 Autobot limbs ready, and after Counterpuch, I'd only be shy one more Decepticon limb to go.

Things do look good for Quake though. Out of the base molds Funpub has used, the only ones not used so far are the Groove mold, the Blast-Off mold and the Brawl mold. And since it's rumored that Funpub didn't have access to the two Takara molds, that leaves us with a tank left, and one last Double Target Master would be a sweet end for the sub.
But they used the Brawl mold already, for Ram Horn.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

In-hand images of TFCC Lifeline, Fractyl, Scorponok and Quickslinger

Postby Kurona » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:49 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
While these figures are a bit late, if you've been curious about just how the Collectors' Club's much anticipated new renditions of Lifeline, Fractyl, Scorponok and Quickslinger look, we've got you covered!It's a small collection of images from Twitter users jimclassic and Valkysas, ranging from the standard to the comparisons with previous Timelines figure Packrat to the bizarre. Take a look below and tell us what you think!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
WHAT. THE. EFF. Did I just see with those Arcee molds? That's outta some grotesque anime or something!
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Courage: 4

Postby Hanzako » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:01 pm

What?
Hanzako
Mini-Con

Re: In-hand images of TFCC Lifeline, Fractyl, Scorponok and Quickslinger

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:08 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6

Postby gantzrunner » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Motto: "This life is a game...and I play for keeps"
Weapon: Double Beam Guns
Those photos of the Arcee molds are nightmare fuel
gantzrunner
Minibot
Strength: 9
Speed: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:07 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
gantzrunner wrote:Those photos of the Arcee molds are nightmare fuel

that's why I let someone else news those AKA the one who found it. I couldn't do it even if Va'al threatened me.

Reasons not to go to bed tonight: I saw that :lol:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Terrsolpix » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:39 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
"Do you think God stays in heaven because he too is afraid of what he has created?" - Steve Buscemi Spy Kids 2 :lol:
Other than the above, I am speechless.
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #10 Marvel Comics 1988 (A/CA) Vosburg (W) Hama 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM855 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Baroness Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 0124IM890 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
DUKE #2 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #285 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210467 285RI Anderson"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #298 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUL221613 298B (CA)Sullivan"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM477 5B (CA) Ruan (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr F RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2022 300F (CA) Joseph"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #299 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 299RI (CA) Royle 231010M"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #5 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Perlin 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #5 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221680 300B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 SEP221681 300C (CA) Diaz"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #281 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 210518B 281RI (CA)Maloney"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 1C GI JOE 1023IM261 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr C 1:10 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON