This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives and Subscription Figures

Postby Flashwave » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
o.supreme wrote:wow, total B.S. move BBTS. --If anyone has pre-ordered TFSS 5.0 from them, you should be getting an e-mail soon in you haven't already. They are stating now that because of TFCC combining the figure shipments, they are changing their orders accordingly, they had to have known about this months ago when everyone else was informed as well. I thought they'd do the right thing and just ship the figures I pre-ordered, but nope, they want you to order the whole thing, or nothing at all.--I honestly don't care about the packaging, I just wanted the figures to be able to finish "Wreckage"...and I had them all ordered individually.

So I've just cancelled all my pre-orders, and have to go searching on eBay, who gknows, its probably for the best.

If you just got an email, please copy it and paste it into the News and Rumors submission. I think it would do good to sharethis info.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
RNSrobot wrote:Imo how would bbts have known about the combined packaging? Funpub was less than clear other than stating "we will double ship." I doubt fp gave any more info that etailers than fans. They probably learned of the shenanigans when the toys first arrived as well.

while the identity of which figures would be shipped when, was kept under wraps, the knowledge that 7 figures would be sent in 3 different shipments has been known for a few months now if you search back on this thread, BBTS would have known about this as well. They should have taken down their pre-order listing altogether if they were concerned about "uneven" quantities.

Bottom Line--Instead of paying $80 for Fractyl, they want me to pay $170 for Fractyl & Lifeline, a figure I have no interest in, and I'm sure isn't going for $$90 by itself on eBay. Looks like I can get a better deal on a solo Fracyl anyone, so perhaps this is all for the best, also I've submitted the e-mail to Seibertron news.

BBTS wrote:Hello,

We have received our shipment for the first two figures in the Transformers Subscription 5.0 series (Fractyl with Scorponok and Lifeline with Quickslinger), and found that instead of being packaged separately as originally solicited, they are packaged together as a set. Due to this change, we have created a new listing for the combined set and moved your preorder(s) to this new listing at the new combined price of $169.99 per set. For your convenience, a direct link to the new listing has been included below:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Our website listing is now up to date and current with the most accurate information and photos available. If this item no longer meets your expectations and you would prefer to cancel your preorder instead, we do understand. To cancel a preorder, simply sign in to your BBTS account and click the blue 'View Preorders' button. From here, reduce the quantity to zero on the preorder you wish to cancel; select 'Update' and it will be removed from your account.

We will be processing preorders for the HAS25382 Transformers Subscription Figure 5.0 - Fractyl with Scorponok & Lifeline with Quickslinger on Monday April 17th, so please make any necessary changes before this date.

We hope that you will enjoy this product when it arrives, and thanks again for preordering from BigBadToyStore!

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care
888-980-2287
service@bigbadtoystore.com
www.bigbadtoystore.com
Last edited by o.supreme on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:28 pm

delete duplicate post
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby RNSrobot » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:30 pm

o.supreme wrote:
RNSrobot wrote:Imo how would bbts have known about the combined packaging? Funpub was less than clear other than stating "we will double ship." I doubt fp gave any more info that etailers than fans. They probably learned of the shenanigans when the toys first arrived as well.

while the identity of which figures would be shipped when, was kept under wraps, the knowledge that 7 figures would be sent in 3 different shipments has been known for a few months now if you search back on this thread, BBTS would have known about this as well. They should have taken down their pre-order listing altogether if they were concerned about "uneven" quantities.

Bottom Line--Instead of paying $80 for Fractyl, they want me to pay $170 for Fractyl & Lifeline, a figure I have no interest in, and I'm sure isn't going for $$90 by itself on eBay. Looks like I can get a better deal on a solo Fracyl anyone, so perhaps this is all for the best, also I've submitted the e-mail to Seibertron news.

Hello,

We have received our shipment for the first two figures in the Transformers Subscription 5.0 series (Fractyl with Scorponok and Lifeline with Quickslinger), and found that instead of being packaged separately as originally solicited, they are packaged together as a set. Due to this change, we have created a new listing for the combined set and moved your preorder(s) to this new listing at the new combined price of $169.99 per set. For your convenience, a direct link to the new listing has been included below:

Funpub never said the figures would be shipped together *in one package.* Not once. They said they'd have to end up double shipping to make up for lost time. The email you posted literally states that bbts only learned of the single package when we did. You're blaming bbts for something out of their control.

Funpub **** up. What else is new? Glad they're dead. Nice people, terrible business people.
RNSrobot
Minibot
Watch RNSrobot on YouTube
Buy from RNSrobot on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RNSrobot wrote:Funpub **** up. What else is new? Glad they're dead. Nice people, terrible business people.
They're not dead. They're still doing JoeCon for the next few years.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby o.supreme » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:43 pm

RNSrobot wrote:Funpub never said the figures would be shipped together *in one package.* Not once.

I figured based on last years packaging of Impactor & Bluestreak, this was obvious, it was a cost saving measure. Why ship two figures at the same time, in two separate boxes? That makes no sense... If I as just a single consumer could come to this logical conclusion, how could BBTS not?

RNSrobot wrote:The email you posted literally states that bbts only learned of the single package when we did. You're blaming bbts for something out of their control.

So when other subscribers got their figures a month ago...what has BBTS been doing for the past month? I call BS on "they just found out" --They could have separated all the figs from their packaging and mailed them individually, and if they were short some figures, they should be offering compensation for any pre-orders they cant satisfy. They aren't willing to take a loss for a totally preventable error, is what I'm getting at, It's just not good business.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby RNSrobot » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:47 pm

o.supreme wrote:
RNSrobot wrote:Funpub never said the figures would be shipped together *in one package.* Not once.

I figured based on last years packaging of Impactor & Bluestreak, this was obvious, it was a cost saving measure. Why ship two figures at the same time, in two separate boxes? That makes no sense... If I as just a single consumer could come to this logical conclusion, how could BBTS not?

RNSrobot wrote:The email you posted literally states that bbts only learned of the single package when we did. You're blaming bbts for something out of their control.

So when other subscribers got their figures a month ago...what has BBTS been doing for the past month? I call BS on "they just found out" --They could have separated all the figs from their packaging and mailed them individually, and if they were short some figures, they should be offering compensation for any pre-orders they cant satisfy. They aren't willing to take a loss for a totally preventable error, is what I'm getting at, It's just not good business.

Bluestreak was the mystery bonus figure. As in prior subs, the mystery figure is packaged with the final figure. Has zero t do with the current situation.

"Easily preventable" when funpub can't give straight answers or clear info to folks paying a hundred dollars a pop for a deluxe repaint. I don't get your reasoning, man. Additionally, YOU might not care but a bunch of other folks would be pissed if they just received a loose toy out of nowhere.

Funpub **** up and there's no winning here for anybody who was legitimately after one figure.
RNSrobot
Minibot
Watch RNSrobot on YouTube
Buy from RNSrobot on eBay

Big Bad Toy Store Pre-Order Modification Made for Transformers Subscription Service 5.0

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Seibertronian o.supreme has let us know that Big Bad Toy Store has changed its pre-orders regarding the upcoming Transformers Subscription Service 5.0 figures. The figures, which were originally only going to be sold individually, are now being sold in the 2-packs they are being shipped in. This means that anyone who pre-ordered only a single figure or a few individuals but not the whole group should check their Big Bad Toy Store orders. Big Bad Toy Store will not be splitting the pairs up, so if you only ordered one of the figures from the pair, you are being upgraded to the dual pre-order, which has a price of $169.99.

If this changes your mind as to whether or not you will pre-order, we suggest you go examine your Big Bad Toy Store pre-orders. The figures will be processing next Monday, April 17, and you can only decide whether or not you will keep your pre-orders until that date. We have mirrored o.supreme's email below for you to read.

Hello,

Our website listing is now up to date and current with the most accurate information and photos available. If this item no longer meets your expectations and you would prefer to cancel your preorder instead, we do understand. To cancel a preorder, simply sign in to your BBTS account and click the blue 'View Preorders' button. From here, reduce the quantity to zero on the preorder you wish to cancel; select 'Update' and it will be removed from your account.

We will be processing preorders for the HAS25382 Transformers Subscription Figure 5.0 - Fractyl with Scorponok & Lifeline with Quickslinger on Monday April 17th, so please make any necessary changes before this date.

We hope that you will enjoy this product when it arrives, and thanks again for preordering from BigBadToyStore!

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care
888-980-2287
www.bigbadtoystore.com
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby kurthy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
I'm guessing bbts is livid. They don't know which pairs to put together for the remaining figures.
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby mazingaspidey » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:26 am

Weapon: Black Magic
I imagine this is going to be a bigger problem for the double pretenders. They were the hot ticket item with wreckage being a neat addon, especially if you had the other subscription. This will be especially bad if they aren't packaged together. Im glad that I got the subscription and sold off the toys that I didn't want, going a la carte through bbts was pricey to begun with, now any profit margins on potentially unwanted toys are going to be limited at best.
mazingaspidey
Targetmaster
Buy from mazingaspidey on eBay

Postby Flashwave » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:26 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
o.supreme wrote:

BBTS wrote:Hello,

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care
888-980-2287
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com

Thank you for Sharing.

I dont get why BBTS is only just responding to this though? We knew this was coming when TFCC said "We will be sending three installments instead of six." thinking they were gonna be putting out two individual boxes simultaneously and paying twice for shipping just doesnt make a whole lot of sense. Am I the only one who understood that?

Besides that, TFCC was never into this for BBTS. They are not an importer, they are the primary seller. For lack of a better word, these figures are exclusives, no different than BBTS buying and selling Botcon sets, that rhey get from FunPub. This is not Hasbro selling to wholesale and resale markets, this is Funpub selling to their market and BBTS had to get in line eith the rest of us. Moreover, I and others posted unpacking photos a month ago or more. Why is BBTS only now figuring this out? They should have gotten their stock already when we did (give or take time to sort stock and package orders) seen a photo online, something. Were they expecting some kind of different treatment from Fun Pub being store? Why is this only just NOW becoming a thing?

I sympathize with your only wanting a few figures, I have a few wants from 3.0 I could never touch. Bit I also get BBTS not wanting to decide which figure ships loose and who gets the Box.

s to the Pretenders, I will probably end up Ebaying mine. I only wanted the minicons anyway, but if that's what everyone is after, then I will forgo on them and send the box with whichever one comes next
Flashwave
City Commander

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:03 am

I think part of this is that BBTS having to supply new packing and box for figures (instead of FunPub supplying all the boxes) — plus time to repackage — all costs money. I'm guessing this may be the sole reason for the change. They might not be able to make any profit without changing the plan. >:oP
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby mazingaspidey » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:12 am

o.supreme wrote:

[quote="BBTS"]Hello,

We have received our shipment for the first two figures in the Transformers Subscription 5.0 series (Fractyl with Scorponok and Lifeline with Quickslinger), and found that instead of being packaged separately as originally solicited, they are packaged together as a set. Due to this change, we have created a new listing for the combined set and moved your preorder(s) to this new listing at the new combined price of $169.99 per set. For your convenience, a direct link to the new listing has been included

I did sell Lifeline for $110 shipped on ebay.
mazingaspidey
Targetmaster

Postby Flashwave » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:14 am

gothsaurus wrote:I think part of this is that BBTS having to supply new packing and box for figures (instead of FunPub supplying all the boxes) — plus time to repackage — all costs money. I'm guessing this may be the sole reason for the change. They might not be able to make any profit without changing the plan. >:oP

I am sure thats it. I am more still stuck on why this is news to BBTS. They been in hand for a while, even leaving aside FP's consistant, if irregular emails.
Flashwave
City Commander

Postby mazingaspidey » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:41 pm

So do we have any word on when the second shipment of toys is being mailed out? I was billed for the second installment weeks ago.
mazingaspidey
Targetmaster

Postby Zeedust » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:35 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
mazingaspidey wrote:So do we have any word on when the second shipment of toys is being mailed out? I was billed for the second installment weeks ago.

If they ever say, it's news to me. As far as I know, we don't find out until someone gets theirs.

I'd kinda like to know too, though, I'm irrationally excited about the Double Pretenders and the waiting is starting to drive me crazy.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Kurona » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:12 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Well, it's apparently shipped now.

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby durroth » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:03 am

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
The way I see it, this is pretty much all on BBTS. Funpub has no obligation to cater to the resellers. I can understand people being upset but blaming it on Funpub is kinda dumb.
durroth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby mazingaspidey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:12 am

I agree completely. I wound up making my decision after BBTS listed their pre-order prices. I wanted both of the double-pretenders, and realized that to pre-order both would cost just as much as paying for the subscription and selling off lifeline and scorponok, which I did. I Nabbed a Bludgeon and Impactor from from the TFCC store, put my spare limbs on Bludgeon to make a custom Thunder Mayhem, and am basically getting Wreckage for free (minus Bluestreak but I'll just use the freebie figure as the last limb).
mazingaspidey
Targetmaster

Postby Zeedust » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 am

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Kurona wrote:Well, it's apparently shipped now.

Thank you for passing that along, it's very good to know.

If you don't mind my asking, though, why did you decide not to put up a news post for it? No disrespect meant, just curious.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:45 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
So, I'm guessing no one's gotten their figures yet?
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby mazingaspidey » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:20 pm

No sign yet in Louisiana.
mazingaspidey
Targetmaster

Postby grimlockprime108 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:30 pm

nada in ga
Follow me on Twitter for Amazon giveaways and updates on my latest customs.
http://grimlockprime108.tumblr.com/
grimlockprime108
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from grimlockprime108 on eBay

Postby mazingaspidey » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Speaking of the club, can anyone fill me in on the last two comics from issues 70 and 71? My subscription eneed in the middle of the cycle and I didn't want to pay $45 for 10 pages of content.
mazingaspidey
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:58 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
mazingaspidey wrote:Speaking of the club, can anyone fill me in on the last two comics from issues 70 and 71? My subscription eneed in the middle of the cycle and I didn't want to pay $45 for 10 pages of content.
Remind me and I can do so in the next day or so. I'll have to dig out my last two issues, but it's late now where I am (almost midnight) and I need to be winding down for the night. I-)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230038 1A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #51 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0923IM827 (CA) LaRosa"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1A GI JOE 0623IM806 (A/CA) Reilly (W)WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0723IM409 4D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 JUN230378 3D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C GI JOE 1223IM273 (CA) Boss + Wordie"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAY210469 6B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers STORMBRINGER #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 2B (W) Furman (A/CA) Figueroa"
Transformers STORM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 0124IM328 7C (CA) Araújo +O’Halloran"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr G blank sketch Image Comics 2023 1G GI JOE 1023IM265 (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr G blan ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #7 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915H"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222H"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON