Chuck's Reviews Transformers Beast Hunters Cyberverse Beast Blade Optimus Prime

Post your reviews of Transformers toys in this topic. Videos can be posted in a topic as well as text reviews and images.
Please keep each topic dedicated to one specific toy (i.e. DOTM Deluxe Class Optimus Prime") that has actually been released.

Chuck's Reviews Transformers Beast Hunters Cyberverse Beast Blade Optimus Prime

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
This is probably the best version of the mold. The green is not as bright as once thought and the black wash along his cab looks really nice and Jungle tactical.

chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Chuck's Reviews Transformers Beast Hunters Cyberverse Beast Blade Optimus Prime

Postby El Duque » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Seibertron.com member chuckdawg1999 gives us a look at the recently released Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Beast Blade Optimus Prime. The figures comes in a new green deco with sword and shield.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:This is probably the best version of the mold. The green is not as bright as once thought and the black wash along his cab looks really nice and Jungle tactical.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Chuck's Reviews Transformers Beast Hunters Cyberverse Beast Blade Optimus Prime

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I really like this toy as well but i gotta say, i think the target exclusive variant is my favorite, the Thunderclash ques are really nice looking.
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Fuhzimota » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:44 am

Motto: "Don't follow me. I'm lost, too."
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Hmm... even with the updated paint, I still don't like Doublemint Prime :roll:
...back in my day, you had one alt-mode. ONE! Articulation? why, if you had enough articulation to transform, you had plenty. And if you wanted more articulation, you know what you did about it? NOTHING. You transformed, stood there with your faceplate closed, and your optics sharp, just like everybody else who didn't have ball-jointed this, and swivel-jointed that. And when your were told to, you transformed and rolled out! ...And another thing...
Fuhzimota
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Rusty old Gorilla-bot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Toy Reviews

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
Twincast / Podcast #274:
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers (G1) 1985 Constructicons Scrapper Small Black Gun Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers (G1) 1985 Constructicons Scavenger Small Black Gun Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 31 Voyager Class Movie 2 Battle Damaged Megatron New" on EBAY
Buy "Quintesson Judge Transformers WFC Earthrise ORIGINAL PACKAGING" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction One-Step Changer GALVATRON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 1986 Predacon Rampage Predaking Decepticon Combiners" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "NEW GRIMLOCK Evolution 2-Pack Transformers Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro AOE NEW" on EBAY