This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Chuck's Reviews Transformers Collectors Club FSS 1.0 Circuit

Post your reviews of Transformers toys in this topic. Videos can be posted in a topic as well as text reviews and images.
Please keep each topic dedicated to one specific toy (i.e. DOTM Deluxe Class Optimus Prime") that has actually been released.

Chuck's Reviews Transformers Collectors Club FSS 1.0 Circuit

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Well it's bright, that's a good start. This rainbow sorbet of transforming wonder is a recolor of the HFTD Axor mold. How does it work for this Action Master homage? Find out below!

chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Chuck's Reviews Transformers Collectors Club FSS 1.0 Circuit

Postby El Duque » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Seibertron.com member chuckdawg1999 brings us a review of the recently released TFSS 1.0 figure Circuit. Check out his video embedded below, and expect the Seibertron.com gallery of the figure to be posted shortly.

Well it's bright, that's a good start. This rainbow sorbet of transforming wonder is a recolor of the HFTD Axor mold. How does it work for this Action Master homage? Find out below!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Not to be mean, Chuck, but could you use a better backdrop than your man-boobs for your reviews? It's way too distracting for me.

I'm a 260lbs fat basterd myself and if I ever do video reviews, rest assured that only my hands would be visible.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Rated X » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Got him yesterday and I love him. The colors are great.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Rated X wrote:Got him yesterday and I love him. The colors are great.

I think it's nice to have a figure that really stands out. You'll always see it on your shelf.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby megatronus » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Thanks for the review, Chuck!

If this becomes available at the Club Store, I'll probably pick him up with Slipstream. It's nice that they make the extras available to non-TFSS subscribers (although, to be fair, what else are they going to do with these things).
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
megatronus wrote:Thanks for the review, Chuck!

If this becomes available at the Club Store, I'll probably pick him up with Slipstream. It's nice that they make the extras available to non-TFSS subscribers (although, to be fair, what else are they going to do with these things).

Yeah, but the prices, man, the prices! Those stupidly looking repaints are WAY too pricey for my tastes. Who's stupid enough to buy these at those prices?!
Looking at my Botcon 2010 Sharkticon and "Pyro" Spark.
Looking at my Shattered Glass Galvatron.
Looking at my Millenium Publishing 2012 Artfire.

Err... Never mind.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby megatronus » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:40 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:

Yeah, but the prices, man, the prices! Those stupidly looking repaints are WAY too pricey for my tastes. Who's stupid enough to buy these at those prices?!
Looking at my Botcon 2010 Sharkticon and "Pyro" Spark.
Looking at my Shattered Glass Galvatron.
Looking at my Millenium Publishing 2012 Artfire.

Err... Never mind.

:lol:

At the Club price of $69, Slipstream is a bit on the pricey side. But, since the FE Starscream mold is far and away one of the absolute best things to come out of TF Prime, I'd say 3rd Party prices might be worth it. Haven't made a final decision, though.

TFsource has Circuit for $40 (down from $55), so I expect the Club to have him available for about that price or a tad cheaper. Mold flaws aside, I love my ROTF (re-appropiated as Classics) Lockdown, so that price is not looking so bad.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:08 pm

I really think this figure will be available for awhile and at a much more reasonable price.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby megatronus » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:16 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:

I really think this figure will be available for awhile and at a much more reasonable price.

Indeed - if TFsource is already discounting it to $40...
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Return to Transformers Toy Reviews

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #108 Cvr E Boom Studios Comics 2023 MAR230267 108E"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr I 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230457 7I (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220620 3B (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr O 1:100 B&W line art Dynamite Comics NOV220597 2O (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAY230549 8G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr J 1:10 virgin Dynamite Comics SEP230266 12J (CA) Kambadais"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #53 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2020 JUN200771 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230682 9D (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220388 3F"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr G FOC Boom Studios Comics OCT230080 115G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr H Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220276 1H (CA) Frison"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220586 2D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT230075 115B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #4 Cvr F Dynamite Comics Disney JAN230643 4F (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #4 Cvr F ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON