This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:35 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Famitoy has posted some images that reveal the upcoming Kabaya Overlord DX Gum Kit. These images also show the individual members of Road Caesar complete with brain master robots. Site Sponsor Robotkingdom has a pre-order for a December release.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits

Postby ausbot » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:03 am

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Woo hoo, if he comes in 2 parts he will be around a deluxe class figure size which is perfect for me.
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby triKlops » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:55 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
Great to see; definitely grabbing these 2.

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby kirbenvost » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Heck yeah, Overlord! I am so behind on these kits but I gotta get him. Road Caesar looks cool but I'm not really familiar with the characters so I might pass. Although the TF wikia says he and Star Saber are like best buddies so I might get them after all. :lol:
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Dammit, Kabaya. I finally have a reason to buy your stuff. =\
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:58 pm

If these guys turn out as awesome as Fort Max, then I am all in.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander

New Color Images of Kabaya DX Overlord and Road Caesar

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:26 am

Amazon Japan gives us a new color look at the upcoming Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits. They also give us the first look at the box and just like Fort Max before, these will come in multiple boxes.

LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:34 am

Oh...yes. I will definitely be buying this Kabaya set. I wanted to in the past, but none of the sets really sold me on them. This one has. Two rare TF items in one case? And nearly all the features of the full size versions? Yes please.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:48 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
That's cool that it has a base mode too. I might actually get this for the sheer fact that it's Overlord.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Windsweeper » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:19 am

What size are the motorvators? I had the original kabaya versions of them and they were almost scout size. Be cool if these were.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Windsweeper » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:21 am

What size are the motorvators? I had the original kabaya versions of them and they were almost scout size. Be cool if these were.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Samsonator » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:28 am

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Overlord with fully tramsformable tiny Godmasters? Yes please!
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
Samsonator
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby craggy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:35 pm

info on sizes would be cool. i think that picture might have it. but it's fuzzled.

i'll get it if Overlord is same size as Max, but reckon he won't be. :( interested in the Motorvators too, since I picked up some of the UK release ones at a boot sale years back only to discovered the neutered combining gimmick.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:17 pm

I don't care what size it is (obviously not wst size), it's one wicked mini G1 Overlord. GIMME GIMME GIMME!
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:15 pm

craggy wrote:info on sizes would be cool. i think that picture might have it. but it's fuzzled.

i'll get it if Overlord is same size as Max, but reckon he won't be. :( interested in the Motorvators too, since I picked up some of the UK release ones at a boot sale years back only to discovered the neutered combining gimmick.

120mm for Overlord, 145 mm for Road Caesar.

Works out to be 4.7 inches for Overlord, 5.7 inches for Road Caesar. Around Deluxe Class for Overlord, Voyager for Road Caesar. Makes the components around Scout Class size.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Autobot032 wrote:120mm for Overlord, 145 mm for Road Caesar.

Works out to be 4.7 inches for Overlord, 5.7 inches for Road Caesar. Around Deluxe Class for Overlord, Voyager for Road Caesar. Makes the components around Scout Class size.

I thought I read mm, which means the Godmasters are 17mm / .6 inches tall / unfolded. That's going to be so tiny, haha.

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Soundwave Image Comics 2023 (CA) Howard 240210A"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #44 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 44RI Garbowska"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210543 13A (CA) SidVenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210538 1B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ESCALATION #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 3B (W) Furman (CA) Scherwinski"
Transformers ESCAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210676 5B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11B (CA) Caltsoudas"
TRANSFORMERS #11 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM457 2B (CA) Chan (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305D"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM893 (CA) Parel + Pham Chuong"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #3 3r ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #20 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 20B FEB200654 (CA) Lawrence"
TRANSFORMERS #20 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON