This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Friendly Reminder that New Avengers/ The Transformers: Man and Machine #1 is Out Today

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Friendly Reminder that New Avengers/ The Transformers: Man and Machine #1 is Out Today

Postby Hotrod » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:25 am

The summers biggest crossover is here! The first issue of New Avengers/ The Transformers: Man and Machine #1 is set to hit comic book store shelves today! So hurry to your local comic store to pick it up. You can also keep up with all your comic news in the Seibertron.com Comics Section.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:18 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Yeah, and Galvatron, and Target 2006!

Plus, GI Joe AE #25!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Friendly Reminder that New Avengers/ The Transformers: Man and Machine #1 is Out Today

Postby ThunderThruster » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:19 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Hotrod wrote:The summers biggest crossover is here! The first issue of New Avengers/ The Transformers: Man and Machine #1 is set to hit comic book store shelves today! So hurry to your local comic store to pick it up. You can also keep up with all your comic news in the Seibertron.com Comics Section.

already been and bought it!
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby OptimusShr » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:24 am

Picked up it and Spotlight: Galvatron yesterday, slight spoilers below.

Overall it was pretty good. We haven't seen much of the Transformers but I don't think that hurts the story at all. This issue was designed to set things up and get us interested, and it did that well.

Spotlight Galvatron is kickarse as well. Guidi's art rocks the house and some very interesting revelations are brought forth. I can't wait to see where things go.
OptimusShr
Fuzor

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:50 pm

I guess the good Captain is already tired of the grave. I know this isn't a piece of true Marvel Continum, but you just killed the guy. Maybe it would mean a little something if you don't have him show up for a while.

This story seemes like a perfect opertunity for IronMan and Thor to step up.

And I know this was supose to happen before he got killed but still...

Take a note from Prime, lay low for a while. Give us a heart breaking glimpse, Then make us want it and come back in force!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Creature SH » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:09 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:This story seemes like a perfect opertunity for IronMan and Thor to step up.

Thor was also dead until very recently, though. Ragnarök and all.
Creature SH
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Hotrod » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:11 pm

I just picked up an issue and hopefully I will be able to give it a read tonight :grin:
Hotrod
City Commander

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:22 pm

Creature SH wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:This story seemes like a perfect opertunity for IronMan and Thor to step up.

Thor was also dead until very recently, though. Ragnarök and all.

I love them, but I've been out of the comic loop for a while now. Last time I checked there where 3 or 4 Thors running around at the same time. Then they started numbering the Marvel Universes!?!

It was enough for me, and that last bit is why I hate the TF cop out of "well it's another universe". I don't mind time distortions and things like that, but find a way to peice it together. I did in my collective.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Creature SH » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:35 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:I love them, but I've been out of the comic loop for a while now. Last time I checked there where 3 or 4 Thors running around at the same time. Then they started numbering the Marvel Universes!?!

Oh, the numbering has been in place a pretty long time. Just a little play with the alternate realities that every major comic universe seems to have.

And the main Universe (616) has always had just one definitive Thor, although there are a few guys who are sharing his powers or following the example he's set.

Recently, there WAS a fake Thor running around. A part-clone/part-cyborg devised by Reed Richards and Tony Stark as an enforcer for the Superhero Registration Act. He was destroyed very soon by Hercules, though.
Creature SH
Targetmaster

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:39 pm

Creature SH wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:I love them, but I've been out of the comic loop for a while now. Last time I checked there where 3 or 4 Thors running around at the same time. Then they started numbering the Marvel Universes!?!

Oh, the numbering has been in place a pretty long time. Just a little play with the alternate realities that every major comic universe seems to have.

And the main Universe (616) has always had just one definitive Thor, although there are a few guys who are sharing his powers or following the example he's set.

Recently, there WAS a fake Thor running around. A part-clone/part-cyborg devised by Reed Richards and Tony Stark as an enforcer for the Superhero Registration Act. He was destroyed very soon by Hercules, though.

Thanks for catching me up!

But to the origional point, Comic Guys never stay dead long. But absence makes the heart grow fonder, they should have left The Captain hidden for a bit.

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Darth Bombshell » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:12 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Can someone who has the issue post the usual information I need to update its entry on the VSD?
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Calvatron » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:09 pm

It was definately marvel (not my favorite comic company) but for a cross-over it not as bad as i expected. Actually kinda enjoying this, in a cartoon one shot sort of way.
Calvatron
Fuzor

Postby Hotrod » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:32 am

This was good for set up and plot, but I hope issue 2 has more action. So far I think it is better then the last few GI Joe crossovers.
Hotrod
City Commander

Postby Zakor1138 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:12 pm

Doesn't this take place BEFORE Civil War? Thats what I heard.
Zakor1138
Mini-Con

Postby sparty2304 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:38 am

Zakor1138 wrote:Doesn't this take place BEFORE Civil War? Thats what I heard.

Yes this takes place before Cap dies...not a different Universe...I liked it good set up...issues 2 does need more action!
sparty2304
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6

Postby Autobot114 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:54 pm

can I get some scans if it's possible please?
Autobot114
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed GOLD FOIL Dynamite Comics DEC220641 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC270 5C"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC206 1A (CA) Perez"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240733 Bradshaw 240317D"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #3 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 DEC230719 MSH"
NEW!
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GIANT SIZE X-MEN #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230959 (CA) Kane"
GIANT SIZE X-MEN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GIANT-SIZE SUPER-STARS #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg OCT230665 Buckler"
GIANT-SIZE SUPER-S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Limited Series Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2023 OCT230691 Miller"
WOLVERINE #1 Limit ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INCREDIBLE HULK #180 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg MAY230701 (CA) Trimpe"
INCREDIBLE HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #300 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230960 (CA)McFarlane"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #404 Facsimile Cvr B blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC211 404B"
BATMAN #404 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #38 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 ptg 0922DC131 Robin (CA) Kane+More"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC201 1A (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #1 Facsimile var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2024 MSH"
Marvel Super Heroe ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON