This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

SDCC 2013 Exclusive G.I. Joe/Transformers "The Epic Conclusion" Crossover Set Available @ HTS

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

SDCC 2013 Exclusive G.I. Joe/Transformers "The Epic Conclusion" Crossover Set Available @ HTS

Postby El Duque » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Great news for Transformers and G.I. Joe fans alike! The 2013 SDCC exclusive G.I. Joe/Transformers "The Epic Conclusion" Crossover set is now available for purchase on HasbroToyShop.com! The set is listed for $99.99, in-stock ready to ship. Get them while they last! Click here.

This set, which comes packed in nice vintage comic cover styled packaging , features the following goodies:

2013 HasbroToyShop.com Comic-Con Exclusive

These awesome jet and 4x4 vehicles combine the ninja awesomeness of G.I. Joe with the robot action of Transformers! These Comic-Con exclusive vehicles commemorate the Marvel comic series where G.I. Joe and the Transformers fought together. They're packed with combat gear and they come with special Snake Eyes, Decepticon Bludgeon, Decepticon Ravage and Baroness figures for amazing ninja-robot action!

"Rev up" the booster engines on the Jetfire jet vehicle and pivot its wings in flight! Fire the Autobot Hound vehicle's swiveling cannons and gatling gun at the Baroness, Bludgeon and Ravage Decepticon figures. Don't miss out on this exclusive set of G.I. Joe-Transformers vehicles and figures!

G.I. Joe and Transformers together in these awesome jet and 4x4 vehicles! Jetfire jet vehicle has removable booster engines, pivoting wings and retractable landing gear! Autobot Hound 4x4 vehicle has swiveling cannons and gatling gun. Opening hood! Autobot Blaster figure is shaped like a boombox and comes with 3 mini-cassettes. Snake Eyes figure is an Autobot ninja. Bludgeon figure is a samurai robot. Ravage figure is shaped like a panther robot. Includes Baroness figure.

Products do not convert. Includes unassembled jet, unassembled 4x4 vehicle, missiles, mini boombox with 3 cassettes, 4 figures, and instructions. Ages 5 and up. Adult assembly required. No tools needed.

G.I. Joe, Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: SDCC 2013 Exclusive G.I. Joe/Transformers "The Epic Conclusion" Crossover Set Available @ HTS

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Eat that, Harmony Gold. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: SDCC 2013 Exclusive G.I. Joe/Transformers "The Epic Conclusion" Crossover Set Available @ HTS

Postby Nemesis Destron » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Awww hell I so over paid (like most)...damn it all!!! :-x
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Rodimus Knight » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:47 pm

I got mine. Glad I waited, although I paid only about $10 less then the cheapest I almost bought it for on Ebay originally.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby rpetras » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Thanks for the heads up!!!
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:00 pm

No free shipping? Any coupon codes currently working?
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby necr0blivion » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Awesome news! I couldn't find any working codes, but this is seriously a great purchase compared to buying on the secondary market. I'm pleased I was able to order one at this price, else it would've been way at the bottom of my list to pick up. Thanks for the update, guys!
necr0blivion
Gestalt
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby reluctantyouth » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Thanks for the news credit El Duque. I'm glad to have gotten this set and the only one I missed was Shockwave :grin: ...maybe I'll pick him up at some point. The price was right...just hope Hasbro's boxing efforts are not too terrible. My SDCC Starscream arrived to me safely a couple of years ago. I just wonder why Hasbro waited so long to list this exclusive? :-?

Travis Towne- aka ~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:
reluctantyouth
Vehicon
News Credits: 26

Postby Henry921 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Yes yes yes...!

Just placed my order. At last, I shall have Baroness and Ravage join my display.
Henry921
Brainmaster
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Postby mooncake623 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Already overpaid on ebay.. glad everyone can get one!
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby mooncake623 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
GuyIncognito wrote:No free shipping? Any coupon codes currently working?

NO coupon codes works on Hasbro exclusives. they also don't offer free shipping on exclusive items.
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby Janitor » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:03 pm

And...SOLD OUT. :sad: Of course my slow ass had that last one in cart too...

-Clicked "Proceed to checkout"

-One or more item(s) in your cart are temporarily out of stock. Please delete from your cart before proceeding.

-Mother f**ker!! :BOOM:
Janitor
Mini-Con

Postby QBKiller94 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Motto: ""The oldest tricks only work on the biggest jerks!""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Damn it! Got here too late.

This post went up at the exact time I was having lunch with a buddy and talking about this SDCC exclusive. I told him that I thought a few might become available now that the lawsuit was dismissed. Too bad I didn't check Seibertron.com after our lunch!

Congrats to everyone who was able to get one today. Nicely done.
QBKiller94
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch QBKiller94 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERHOWL Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 Hasbro 2020 New"
THUNDERHOWL Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 Hasbro 2021 New"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PB JUNIOR Transformers BotBots Series 2 Lost Bots peanut butter jelly sandwich"
PB JUNIOR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL 149 pieces includes 2 Kreons Transformers Kre-o Building Toy Hasbro 2015"
PROWL 149 pieces i ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKILLZ PUNK Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team 2018 Hasbro Game Cartridge"
SKILLZ PUNK Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INKY INKERSON Transformers BotBots Con Crew Meet N Greets graphic novel book"
INKY INKERSON Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMERG THE SAD Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes spinach plant 2019"
SMERG THE SAD Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIC CHEEK Transformers BotBots Series 2 Swag Stylers 2019 Cheeks makeup brush"
CHIC CHEEK Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHERIFF SUGARFEET Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades donut 2019"
SHERIFF SUGARFEET ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMORE N' MORE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Sugar Shocks Hasbro 2020 s'mores"
SMORE N' MORE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUAVÉ VERDE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020 suave salsa"
SUAVÉ VERDE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NRJEEZ Transformers BotBots Series 1 Sugar Shocks 2018 Energy Drink Soda Can"
NRJEEZ Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TROPIC GUZZLERUSH Transformers BotBots Series 2 Jock Squad 2019 sports bottle"
TROPIC GUZZLERUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAMCON Transformers BotBots Series 5 Retro Replays video tape camera 2020"
CAMCON Transformer ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON