This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toysrus.com Transformers Sale - Today Only

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toysrus.com Transformers Sale - Today Only

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:31 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
We here at Seibertron.com are always striving to find our members great deals to save money and expand their collection at the same time. Toysrus.com is have a sale with selected Transformers up to 35% off. This sale is online and today only. There are some great deals like Generations Metroplex for $84.49 or Masterpiece Acid Storm for $48.74. You can also get the Platinum Edition Grimlock vs. Bruticus for $64.99. There are many more deals to choose from with free shipping on orders of $50 or more. You can see the full sale page here.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Toysrus.com Transformers Sale - Today Only

Postby Maquese » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:20 am

Awesome! Thanks, would never have noticed the sale without you guys :D Just ordered it. Too bad it wasn't in stock at any location near me, but free shipping so it all worked out.
Maquese
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:34 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I can't tell if this would be cheaper or not than the free shipping of Walmart.com's $99 Metroplex. :-?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Maquese » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:37 am

Sabrblade wrote:I can't tell if this would be cheaper or not than the free shipping of Walmart.com's $99 Metroplex. :-?

You should still get free shipping from TRU on this. Total cost for me was $89.56. So around $10 + tax cheaper.
Maquese
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:05 am

Might this sale also be present in the brick-and-mortor stores, I wonder. :-?

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Maquese » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:10 am

Sabrblade wrote:Might this sale also be present in the brick-and-mortor stores, I wonder. :-?

Since it's a 24 hour deal or whatever, I would be surprised if the price is the same in-store. You can always select in-store pick up on your order if a store near you has any in stock. That way you get still get the online price. You might also be able to get the store to match the online price if you don't want to order online, but they might not.
Maquese
Mini-Con

Postby darkchronos » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:20 am

thanks, I got my acid storm and a legends hoist to get the free shipping for a total of $56.23 WOW, I'm assuming the deal with masterpiece Soundwave didn't last a minute, LOL.
darkchronos
Mini-Con

Postby megatronus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:20 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Very nice.

This gave me the opportunity to pick up Platinum Bruticus at a good price, in anticipation of the Microblaze upgrade.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:26 am

I just called my local TRU, they have one left in stock, and I just negotiated with them to let them sell it to me at the online sale price. I'll be heading over there to pick it up this afternoon! :KREMZEEK:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby megatronus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:52 am

Sabrblade wrote:I just called my local TRU, they have one left in stock, and I just negotiated with them to let them sell it to me at the online sale price. I'll be heading over there to pick it up this afternoon! :KREMZEEK:

Sweet!
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby dedcat » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:03 am

Motto: "It's dedcat, son."
Putting MP Soundwave, who is always out of stock, on sale like that is just a cruel and sadistic cock-tease.
dedcat
Fuzor
News Credits: 5

Postby prmlove1 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:06 am

Motto: ""Till all are mine""
Weapon: High-Powered Plasma Blaster With Infra-Red Sight
Got an Acid Storm and Platinum Edition Ultra Magnus plus free shipping. Saved a load lol.
I am looking for a set of Botcon 2012 Junkions at a decent price...
prmlove1
Micromaster
Buy from prmlove1 on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby mooncake623 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:21 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Wow such great deals.... don't need anything... but want to buy something.... must resit...
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Trikeboy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:23 am

Awesome, I just picked up Metroplex and Acid Storm. I'm not in the US or live in one of the countries they ship to but I got a friend to give me her address and she will ship it to me.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Postby Metrosuplex » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:12 am

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
mooncake623 wrote:Wow such great deals.... don't need anything... but want to buy something.... must resit...

Yeah, same here. Even at $48, I still DON'T want MP Acid... :SICK: I've heard too many bad things about the quality... AND, I still don't see the appeal in Barbie-sized TFs, when the deluxes are much easier to store/display. :-?

I'm tempted with the Bruticus/Grimlock set, but... I think the price may drop even more later. Plus, I would really prefer to buy that upcoming 3rd P. Voyager Onslaught (which will basically fix how awkward looking Bruticus turned out).
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby megatronus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:17 am

Metrosuplex wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:Wow such great deals.... don't need anything... but want to buy something.... must resit...

Yeah, same here. Even at $48, I still DON'T want MP Acid... :SICK: I've heard too many bad things about the quality... AND, I still don't see the appeal in Barbie-sized TFs, when the deluxes are much easier to store/display. :-?

I'm tempted with the Bruticus/Grimlock set, but... I think the price may drop even more later. Plus, I would really prefer to buy that upcoming 3rd P. Voyager Onslaught (which will basically fix how awkward looking Bruticus turned out).

Acid Storm is OK - he's certainly not terrible, and the deco is a nice change of pace from what we're used to. A Seeker is a Seeker in my book. At any rate, it sounds like your real problem is with MP scale, which I don't quite understand, but OK.

Also, I'm not sure how you can deliberate between getting Platinum Bruticus -OR- Microblaze Onslaught. Why would you get Microblaze Onslaught without a Bruticus to upgrade? :-?
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby vectorsigma757 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:41 am

Curse this website. I would have been more wealthy if I never typed in this URL. With all the bruticus upgrades running around, I had to get the Grimlock Bruticus set. I already have Grimlock but I have the upgrade set on order. Does anyone need a spare Grimlock? :BOOM:
vectorsigma757
Mini-Con

Postby megatronus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:47 am

vectorsigma757 wrote:Curse this website. I would have been more wealthy if I never typed in this URL. With all the bruticus upgrades running around, I had to get the Grimlock Bruticus set. I already have Grimlock but I have the upgrade set on order. Does anyone need a spare Grimlock? :BOOM:

No one needs THAT Grimlock :SICK:
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
FYI it's not just Transformers, GI Joe is on sale too, unfortunately much like Transformers most of the sought after Joes are listed as only available in stores. If it was in stock I would've gone for that FOC kickback since it goes for big money online.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
a few things interest me but not enough to equal $50, and not one single thing uses shop runner so im out. Doesnt bother me cause now neither TRU or hasbro will get my money. But i knew i should've waited on MP Soundwave, the TRU i go to is loaded with them & they match the websites prices. Thats what happens when i break my own rule, but with the money i saved on everything else it works out in the end.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby spiderbob007 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Motto: "If all we have in this world is what we make, then let us make good."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
I paid full retail for Metroplex last week, and boy was I steamed when I saw this.

I called my local Toys R Us, and they were willing to credit me the difference when I showed the receipt. I took the gift card and bought Acid Storm online.

Two robots for the price of one. Christmas just got that much cooler for me.
spiderbob007
Micromaster
News Credits: 2
Watch spiderbob007 on YouTube
Buy from spiderbob007 on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Back from TRU and Metroplex is mine!

I also picked up a Prime BH Deluxe Night Shadow Bumblebee (the first and only one I've ever seen in stores) and I did my TRU the courtesy of ridding them of what is hopefully the last lingering pegwarming DOTM figure they'll ever have: Deluxe Air Raid.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:29 pm

It's discouraging trying to take advantage of TRU sales. Each item has a catch... most here are pick up AT a local store ONLY.... and all of the store here have the items out-of-stock. Here, mine have never gotten Metroplex or the Wreckers, Grim/Bruticus, etc.

I've also noted any time they have a sale, they pull Masterpiece and other fancy items off the shelf... and they reappear after the sale ends. Is that legal? Sheesh.

It's all making them a bit of a last resort for me. Each visit (and each time I check a sale online) represents a sore disappointment. Groan.

I love the notion of having a local toy store, but I'm sending more and more of my business online now because of their prices and the way they handle sales — and stock their toys.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Great deals! Just ordered the black talking Powerizer Bumblebee for my daughter, the BH Ultimate Optimus for my son, and Platinum Ultra Magnus for me. Daddy needs a Classics Magnus stand-in. Bam.
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:46 pm

I think you may have needed a comma there, my friend. Black, talking Bumblebee is quite a far cry from black talking Bumblebee. Laughing out loud here at work.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIRAGE GT Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Mega Basic complete 2002 230821A"
MIRAGE GT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON AXE ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Power Spark Warrior New"
ENERGON AXE ATTACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Energon Class + instructions + comic Hasbro 2004 230427B"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Warrior Class ENERGON AXE ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse 2018 New"
Warrior Class ENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIGNAL FLARE Transformers Energon Class complete Hasbro 2004 230427A"
SIGNAL FLARE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCRACKER + ZAPMASTER Transformers Armada Max-Con complete 2003 231102A"
THUNDERCRACKER + Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKID-Z Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Deluxe Basic complete 2001 230821A"
SKID-Z Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Mini-Con DUALOR Transformers Armada complete 2002 Destruction Team 190613a"
Mini-Con DUALOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GAME OLDER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Retro Replays 2020 game cartridge"
GAME OLDER Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON