This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Michael Bay reveals part of the plot from Transformers: Age of Extinction

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Michael Bay reveals part of the plot from Transformers: Age of Extinction

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:38 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
On Entertainment Tonight's Transformers 4 special (part 2), Michael Bay reveal's a plotline for the new movie. Click on the link to watch the video (spoilers ahead)

Otherwise:

"The world has progressed and modernized to a point where it can almost cannibalize and kill itself."

This can be found at minute-marker: (1:37)
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Michael Bay Reveals Plot-point from Transformers: Age of Extinction

Postby Va'al » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:52 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Thanks again to Seibertron.com member PrymeStriker, we have another video to show you from Entertainment Tonight! The first one revealed the identity of one of the unnamed vehicles from the robot cast of the fourth Transformers movie, the second hints at something that might play a significant part in the plot of Age of Extinction, as well as looking at some of the pranks played by the cast on each other. Click here to view the video, and keed your ears peeled at 1:37 for this potentially spoilerific tidbit:
"The world has progressed and modernized to a point where it can almost cannibalize and kill itself."

ET's exclusive Transformers: Age of Extinction set visit continues across the globe in Hong Kong, where we find out what the cast does in their downtime, including some recurring pranks performed by Mark Wahlberg and Jack Reynor on their female co-star Nicola Peltz.

"We got Wild Weave Wednesdays...when Mark and I rip out Nicola's weave every Wednesday," shared Reynor (Shane), who plays Peltz's (Tessa) boyfriend in the fourth installment of the Transformers live-action film series.

As always, leave your thoughts in the Energon Pub!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Michael Bay reveals part of the plot from Transformers: Age of Extinction

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That's it? That's the spoiler? Not very spoiler-y, Mr. Bay. But, I guess we'll take what we can get.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Janus Prime » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Sounds like the Dinobots are actually creations of mankind.... interesting.
Janus Prime
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
so what the earth is unicron now but instead of eating other planets it eats itself? Or is it that because of cybertron tech the earth has advanced to fast & is on the verge of destroying itself?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Janus Prime wrote:Sounds like the Dinobots are actually creations of mankind.... interesting.
Megatron Wolf wrote:so what the earth is unicron now but instead of eating other planets it eats itself? Or is it that because of cybertron tech the earth has advanced to fast & is on the verge of destroying itself?
How are you guys getting these ideas out so vague a line as this? :???: :???: :???:

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby TurboMMaster » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:04 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Sabrblade wrote:How are you guys getting these ideas out so vague a line as this? :???: :???: :???:
Well, you may create a lot of theories based on one line that supposed to say nothing.
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby Janus Prime » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:21 am

TurboMMaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:How are you guys getting these ideas out so vague a line as this? :???: :???: :???:
Well, you may create a lot of theories based on one line that supposed to say nothing.

You´re kidding, right? Can´t you see it? there´s been talk about human-created Transformers (Li Bin Bin), we know the Dinobots will appear and Bay said: "The world has progressed and modernized to a point where it can almost cannibalize and kill itself."

Sounds like humans will use giant transforming robots to fight each other.

I can´t imagine there being 4 types of TF´s in the movie, the ones created by men, Dinobots, Autobots and Decepticons, so I guess the Dinobots are the ones created by men.
Janus Prime
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:32 am

Janus Prime wrote:
TurboMMaster wrote:

You´re kidding, right? Can´t you see it? there´s been talk about human-created Transformers (Li Bin Bin), we know the Dinobots will appear and Bay said: "The world has progressed and modernized to a point where it can almost cannibalize and kill itself."

Sounds like humans will use giant transforming robots to fight each other.

I can´t imagine there being 4 types of TF´s in the movie, the ones created by men, Dinobots, Autobots and Decepticons, so I guess the Dinobots are the ones created by men.
Then what was the talk about "ancient and powerful Transformers" on Earth we also heard about? Wouldn't that description be more fitting of the Dinobots, given their prehistoric altmodes and powerful reputation?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Deathscythetransform » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:31 pm

right now, this means nothing.... >:oP

like Ironhide's death in DOTM, which was total bullshit. :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Deathscythetransform
Minibot
Watch Deathscythetransform on YouTube

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr T LTD Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220638 3T (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr K Deluxe Boom Studios Comics OCT220279 1K (CA)Williams II"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr I 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230328 5I (CA) Ortega"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr K 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230689 9K Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #3 (of 3) Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2020 3A"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #112 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics JUL230121 112D"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #116 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2024 NOV230033 116A"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #113 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 AUG230023 113A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #113 Cvr H FOC Boom Studios Comics AUG230030 113H"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Rangers UNLIMITED COINLESS #1 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics APR230357 1D"
Power Rangers UNLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr J 1:20 Dynamite Comics JUL230287 3J (CA) Moss 231222R"
NEW!
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics Disney FEB230519 5H (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #2 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2020 OCT200937 2B (CA) Di Nicuolo"
POWER RANGERS #2 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr J 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230252 5J (CA) Andolfo"
NEW!
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON