This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Official Images: Transformers Bot Shots Protectobots 5-Pack

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Official Images: Transformers Bot Shots Protectobots 5-Pack

Postby El Duque » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
By way of WalMart.com we have some official images of the yet to be released Transformers Bot Shots Protectobot 5-Pack. The set has a list price of $19.96, but is not currently available for purchase. Take a look at the product description and official images below.

Crash and bash your way to victory in the Transformers Bot Shots Battle Game! Build your collection with the five Bot Shots vehicles in this special Protectobots Pack. Will your Protectobot Blades vehicle convert to robot mode and make you the winner? Or will you send your Protectobot Groove or Protectobot Hot Spot vehicles into the fray? Practice with your own vehicles, then take on your friends. Crash and bash your way to Bot Shots victory! Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

Transformers Bot Shots Protectobots Pack:
Protectobot Blades, Protectobot Streetsmart, Protectobot Hot Spot, Protectobot Groove and Protectobot First Aid vehicles
Choose a power for 1 of these vehicles, then crash into battle with another
2 ways to win when you crash your vehicles together
If your vehicle converts to robot mode when your opponent's doesn't, you're the winner
If both of your vehicles convert, the vehicle with the highest power wins
Blaster beats Fist, Fist beats Sword and Sword beats Blaster
If neither vehicle converts, crash them all over again
Includes: 5 Bot Shots vehicles

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Official Images: Transformers Bot Shots Protectobots 5-Pack

Postby Downbeat » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Motto: "Can't think and I'm feeling fine."
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
Hah, Groove's a tank. I note that all of them require the Protectobot prefix for their names, interesting.

Also hey, Streetsmart ain't that bad a replacement for Streetwise.
Downbeat
Minibot
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Groove is now a tank?

Talk about picking the least-relevant mold. >:oP
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Maybe they chose that tank because it looks kinda' like the Bat-Tumbler, which could eject a motorcycle?

No motorcycle-alt Bot-Shots so far? I haven't been following them that closely, but I guess that would be tough to pull off.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Oh, and the coolest part is Ratchet being repainted into First Aid, just like in the Decoys mini-comic!

And as much as I love Rescue Bots Blades, putting those colors on the Blades in an otherwise G1 homage set seems akin to...well, neutering the ol' boy for safety reasons. Yes, I know how ironic that word is coming from someone whose favorite continuity is the one where TFs are said to have no genders...but that's also the one where Blades endeared himself to me. I just can't see him shooting Cybertronian construction workers in the back while wearing orange.

Unless they do Shattered Glass Rescue Bots, or Doc Green invents personality destabilizers or warp gas...
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster

Postby Seibertron » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Bumblevivisector wrote:Oh, and the coolest part is Ratchet being repainted into First Aid, just like in the Decoys mini-comic!

And as much as I love Rescue Bots Blades, putting those colors on the Blades in an otherwise G1 homage set seems akin to...well, neutering the ol' boy for safety reasons. Yes, I know how ironic that word is coming from someone whose favorite continuity is the one where TFs are said to have no genders...but that's also the one where Blades endeared himself to me. I just can't see him shooting Cybertronian construction workers in the back while wearing orange.

Unless they do Shattered Glass Rescue Bots, or Doc Green invents personality destabilizers or warp gas...

Less Rescue Bots Blades and more Movie Evac or Cybertron Evac.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Noideaforaname » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Protectobot tanks again?

At least the Kreon Protectobots didn't include any.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:53 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Mindmaster wrote:Groove is now a tank?

Not quite, in some countries tanks have been retrofitted into firefighting machines. I know, lame excuse, but still...
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:10 am

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Groove is now a tank?

Not quite, in some countries tanks have been retrofitted into firefighting machines. I know, lame excuse, but still...

Well as he is painted white, he could always be part of the UN peace keeping force...

MightyMagnus78
Godmaster
Alt Mode: Truck
Strength: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Flashwave » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:40 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers

(Also Rrelated: Universe Onslaught)
Still, its kinda terrifying that the motorcycle grew up to be a tank... Guess he got tired of bing the little guy...

Blades being orange is a telling sign. I wonder, if he's being retconned permanently into being a Coast Guard paint over his original red?

Poor Firstaid, doesn't look much different from rthe original orange Ratchet,
Last edited by Flashwave on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby RhA » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:48 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
He'll protect you TO DEATH.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hippie tank is hypocritical, paradoxical, oxymoronic, and flat out awesome! ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:58 am

Sabrblade wrote:Hippie tank is hypocritical, paradoxical, oxymoronic, and flat out awesome! ;)
So next we need a Warpath with VW minibus alt?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster

Postby shockblast2 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:30 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
Why do they keep showing these bot shots? Everyone knows they are going to be cancelled at the end of this year. And the fact no retailer has any left on the shelves except TRU and single packs at Meijer. They "revealed" the Combaticons a few months back too via Walmarts webpage. Where are they at this point if they are truly releasing these? They also revealed about 10 single pack figures that have yet to even hit HTS.

The only place I expect these to end up are Marshalls/TJ Maxx.
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

shockblast2
Transmetal Warrior

Postby NecaPrime » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:46 am

Motto: "If at first you don't succeed try again with Dark Energon."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I havn't been following the bot shots as much as other lines but is this the first helicopter we have gotten, if we have and it was realy obvious im sorry #-o
NecaPrime
Mini-Con
Watch NecaPrime on YouTube
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 3
Firepower: ???
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:56 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
NecaPrime wrote:I havn't been following the bot shots as much as other lines but is this the first helicopter we have gotten, if we have and it was realy obvious im sorry #-o
It's a redeco of Vortex, who himself is fairly new so it's easy to mistake Blades for a new mold.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM457 2B (CA) Chan (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231010R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210675 5A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210583 9A (CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210484 4A (CA) Wilkins"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 5th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM892 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers UNICRON #6 Cvr B 1st Printing IDW Comic 2018 AUG180713 6B (CA) Raiz"
Transformers UNICR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200470 3A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ARMADA #1 Dreamwave Comics DW 2002 (W) Sarracini (A/CA) Raiz"
Transformers ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210588 3RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305E"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 4RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON