This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Seibertron.com eBay Store Update: G1 Transformers, Beast Wars, and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Seibertron.com eBay Store Update: G1 Transformers, Beast Wars, and more!

Postby Seibertron » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
We've been busy stocking up our inventory at the Seibertron.com eBay Store ... now with over 1,200 items in stock and plenty more on the way! There's quite an assortment of new items with recent additions like a G1 Megatron stickers unapplied, a complete G1 Grimlock, the Headmasters DVD set from Shout! Factory, the Ultimate Transformers Pop-Up book, Masterforce Go-Shooter, Beast Wars toys, and more! Make sure you check back later for more Transformers products to be added to our store throughout this week. Also, if you're into Comic Books, Masters of the Universe, or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, make sure you check out our selection of those products as well (which are currently on sale for our Cyber Monday Sale).

OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers G1 110 complete instructions stickers more 1984 VTG

MEGATRON Transformers G1 110 complete instructions stickers more 1984 VTG

Transformers The Ultimate Pop Up Universe Hardcover Book by Reinhart Santalucia

Transformers Energon ALPHA Blue Spear Set 2004 Hasbro Skyblast OTFCC BotCon

OPTIMUS PRIME Mini Con SPARKPLUG Transformers Armada COMPLETE Super Base 2003

RID OPTIMUS PRIME Transformer Robots in Disguise 100 complete 2001 Fire Convoy

RID ULTRA MAGNUS Transformer Robots in Disguise 100 complete 2001 God Magnus

GO SHOOTER Transformers G1 Masterforce Headmaster C 301 GOSHOOTER Repro Stickers

MINERVA Repro Stickers Transformers G1 Masterforce Headmaster C 303 MINELBA

SLAMDANCE Transformers G1 complete 1988 vintage Raindance Grandslam Cassettes

REFLECTOR Transformers G1 100 complete 1985 vintage Spectro Viewfinder Spyglass

Transformers Headmasters DVD Set Japanese Collection Shout Factory G1 cartoon

Marvel US Transformers 80 July 1991 Comic G1 Epic Conclusion Bludgeon Optimus

DIE TRANSFORMER 3 German Transformers Comic Spider Man Reprints 3 and 4

TRANSFORMERS 1 1984 Marvel Comics US G1 Limited Series 1st Issue Direct Sales

ALERT meets AI Subaru Impreza WRX Transformers Binaltech Asterisk 1 24 New

SOUNDWAVE Smallest Transforming Transformers G1 Generation 1 Takara WST 2003

MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Transmetal 2 complete box instructions dragon

PLAYING CARDS Megatron Hologram Transformers G1 2002 SEALED New

ULTRA MAGNUS SKYWARP Transformers Classics Robots In Disguise 2006 Target New
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Seibertron.com eBay Store Update: G1 Transformers, Beast Wars, and more!

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:11 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
You might want to edit the Megatron listing. He is incomplete. He's missing the third (middle) piece of the stock. He's certainly got more going for him than most Megatrons I see on eBay, but he's definitely incomplete. :(
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Rated X » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:41 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Autobot032 wrote:You might want to edit the Megatron listing. He is incomplete. He's missing the third (middle) piece of the stock. He's certainly got more going for him than most Megatrons I see on eBay, but he's definitely incomplete. :(

Yeah I noticed that too. I still got my Megatron from 1985 with all the parts. I recently gave him the Reprolabels. I had no idea he was worth that much without the box.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Seibertron » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:50 am

Rated X wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:You might want to edit the Megatron listing. He is incomplete. He's missing the third (middle) piece of the stock. He's certainly got more going for him than most Megatrons I see on eBay, but he's definitely incomplete. :(

Yeah I noticed that too. I still got my Megatron from 1985 with all the parts. I recently gave him the Reprolabels. I had no idea he was worth that much without the box.

Megatron is 110% complete and includes the accessory that you mentioned. It explains this in the description and the 2nd image shows this as well in the listing. You guys just needed to take a peek at the actual listing to see this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEGATRON-Transformers-G1-110-complete-instructions-stickers-more-1984-VTG-/181271533502?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a34a017be

And is shown in the gun mode pics ...

as well as the close-up of that part ...

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:34 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Oh, I see where the confusion is. The silencer is complete, the stock isn't. Both the card he came with (to show how the stock is formed) and the pic I've included show the piece that's missing from your auction. I can't find it mentioned in the auction listing anywhere.

NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Rated X » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Autobot032 wrote:Oh, I see where the confusion is. The silencer is complete, the stock isn't. Both the card he came with (to show how the stock is formed) and the pic I've included show the piece that's missing from your auction. I can't find it mentioned in the auction listing anywhere.

Yep, that's the missing piece...

And without it he cant aim his really awesome cannon like this:

Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Seibertron » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:01 am

Thanks for a great Cyber Monday everyone! Had our biggest day ever with 53 items sold! :KREMZEEK: Keeping me busy around the clock but having lots of fun.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr J Blank Authentix (White) Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230212 1J"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr J LTD virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240114 2J (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr L 1:10 Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240199 3L (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr X 1:60 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics 1X (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 - 4 ("B" Cover Set) Dark Horse Comics 2021 MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240191 3D (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr U 1:25 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230224 1U (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230218 1O (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr H Foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240195 3H (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics JUL231102 1A (CA)Nunez"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr K FOIL virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230214 1K (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr H foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240112 2H (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr Z 1:100 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230229 1Z (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr Y FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247370 2Y (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON