This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Video Review: Transformers Generations Mini-Con Assault Team

Post your reviews of Transformers toys in this topic. Videos can be posted in a topic as well as text reviews and images.
Please keep each topic dedicated to one specific toy (i.e. DOTM Deluxe Class Optimus Prime") that has actually been released.

Video Review: Transformers Generations Mini-Con Assault Team

Postby El Duque » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:54 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Pax Cybertron has uploaded a review of the soon to be released Transformers Generations Mini-Con Assault Team. The team is comprised of Windshear, Heavytread, and Runway. The team also has the ability to combine in a larger robot called Centuritron. Like all the current Transformers Generations Deluxe figures these are based on characters in IDW Publishing Transformers comics, these guys in particular are based on the Ammonites, another race of transforming robots that are encountered by the crew of the Lost Light in Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye. Check out the review embedded below:

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Video Review: Transformers Generations Mini-Con Assault Team

Postby MINDVVIPE » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Def a step in the right direction, but still nothing amazing to me, coz the best part, combined mode, still looks akward and rigid and kinda boring. Those vehicle modes are GRANDEH tho.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Video Review: Transformers Generations Mini-Con Assault Team

Postby EagleTron » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:02 am

Motto: "I laugh out loud for no reason at all after I have won a Great Battle. The very last Bot Standing!"
Weapon: Gamma-Ray Laser Cannons
Very nice. This might be bought. If not, the repaint is bought on sight (B.O.S.). Hasbro took a step forward with this mincon combiner that has some posability, looks like a robot in combined mode and overall great playability.
Optimus: The Decepticons are a species of life just like us Autobots. They deserve a choice.
Bumblebee: You are rite Optimus, your compassion and courage is what makes you a great leader, bearer of the matrix.
Grimlock: I will Crush the Decepticons, I will Destroy, Dinobots transform, I'm ready for anything, Attaaaaack, No survivorsssssss.
EagleTron
Minibot
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toy Reviews

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWERVE Transformers G1 Mini-Bot complete Hasbro 1986 240109A"
NEW!
SWERVE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Nendoroid G1 Super-Deformed Sentinel Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Construct-Bots WHEELJACK Elite Class Transformers E1:01 G1 Hasbro New 2013"
Construct-Bots WHE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PANTHER Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Food Premium 1996 210923A"
PANTHER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Beast Machines Basic + tech spec Hasbro 2000 220121A"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Oversized SWINDLE guns Transformers G1 KO (Korean Destronger?) unknown 200118A"
Oversized SWINDLE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210587 3B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210588 3RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #2 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Decepticon cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 DECEPTICON MADNESS Flip 'n' Fun Activity Pad 1993 230418A"
Transformers G2 DE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 AUTOBOTS ON PATROL Coloring and Activity Book 1993 210713A"
Transformers G2 AU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210581 36B (CA) Powell"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON