This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:21 pm

And her attendance did just become more relevant, what with many of us getting that new FE Arcee-to-Transmutate for her to possibly sign, possibly followed by a PRID Arcee-to-Transmutate repaint for her to sign if that bagged test-shot pans out (unlikely as it is).

I'd be curious to know what she thinks of the irony of two official mass-produced Transmutate toys existing, while G1 Arcee still hasn't gotten a proper transforming toy.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:45 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Bumblevivisector wrote:I'd be curious to know what she thinks of the irony of two official mass-produced Transmutate toys existing, while G1 Arcee still hasn't gotten a proper transforming toy.

... that's not a repaint. We have that BW Blackarachnia repaint and the Alt Decepticharge one, plus the canceled Titanium. Release that Generations figure already!

And Sabrblade is just teasing us now :( *gets a bucket*
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby shajaki » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:36 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
whys everyone so surprised about transmutate? didnt they do the same thing with depthcharge? in fact isnt there a carded, boxed, and bagged version of him?
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:41 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
shajaki wrote:whys everyone so surprised about transmutate? didnt they do the same thing with depthcharge? in fact isnt there a carded, boxed, and bagged version of him?

Because it's a completely different transmutate figure from the one the club just released
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
shajaki wrote:whys everyone so surprised about transmutate? didnt they do the same thing with depthcharge? in fact isnt there a carded, boxed, and bagged version of him?

Depthcharge was last year's free figure and offered in advance, carded, at BotCon 2013, whereas Trans-Mutate is this year's Club Store exclusive. What's off is that this one made from the Robots in Disguise mold, while the actual figure is made from the completely different First Edition mold.

This image illustrates the differences perfectly:

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241

More Images of BotCon 2014 Flamewar

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:52 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We saw some images of the possible BotCon 2014 Exclusive Flamewar thanks to TaoBao auction site - the figure has now also made its way onto eBay and user hadesbusiness, which means more images of the Beast Hunters Arcee repaint to check out below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:20 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
It looks nice, and I'll more than likely be getting her at the con, but I kinda wish they had gone with some other choices.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby joevill » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:07 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Wow, that looks awesome!
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5

Postby Midnight_Fox » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:47 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
I hope I can grab her off someone next weekend without spending too much.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby ScottyP » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:27 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
With a week to go, I figured it'd be time to drop some knowledge for any first timers to the convention. Botcon is a great time but there are some things you can do to make the whole thing a lot smoother. Without further ado, I hereby present...

Scotty P's Botcon Pro-Tips

Or, what I've learned at Botcon

This year will be my 6th Botcon and 4th consecutive one, as well as my 3rd in Pasadena. While I haven't been to as many shows as some folks, I feel like I've been to enough and learned enough to help out others with some knowledge. So here we go.

Tip 1 - The Hotel

Tip 1: Stay at one of the official hotels and book it early.

I'm not a travel guru - no extra knowledge here on how to get a cheaper flight or anything like that, you're on your own there. Quite frankly, paying the extra coin for the "official" convention hotel (or first alternate, depending on the city) is well worth it. Room parties, sales, and general proximity to the actual events will greatly enhance your convention experience. So, while it's tempting to look around town for a budget motel, I don't recommend that.

For this year's show, the Sheraton is very, very booked. The Hilton is not full but the rate may not still be available - but don't be afraid to call them and see if they can work you in to the block for at least some of the nights. I unwisely waited too long to book this year and had to do that. This is why Tip 1 says to book early - you'll end up paying a regular rate for some nights if you don't, and that can be catastrophic to your trip budget.

Tip 2 - Food

Tip 2: Find a local store to grab some quick meals that you can keep in your room.

Gotta eat, right? Unfortunately, this can be one of the more challenging things at the show to do without breaking the bank. Some years, like 2012 in Dallas, there were extremely limited options for restaurants even near the convention hotel. I can already tell you, you won't give a damn about most of your meals, you're just gonna want to grab some calories and move on. The easiest way to do this is to find a local store.

This can be a challenge. Pasadena's Gelson's, which was right across the street from the convention center, has apparently closed down. In Dallas, there was nothing remotely close. In San Diego, one had to take a trolley to find a store. Map things out beforehand and have a plan, and set aside some time to go buy some cheap stuff you can scarf down at the ready for breakfast and lunch. Non-perishable is best, but sometimes hotels will have mini-fridges that you can either use for free or pay a small fee per day for, you just have to ask. Just remember to be polite even if this option isn't available.

Trust me on this one, taking a couple hours on day one to get some cheap eats from a store will help your travel budget immensely, and take some of the stress out of having to "find" food while at the show. And yes, this can also make any alcohol-related expenditures a bit better as well. A $15 case of beer to share with friends will cost you as much as 2 pints at many hotel bars.

As a bonus tip for Pasadena, run across the street to Paseo Colorado and grab some Rubio's fish tacos if you want a tasty meal in a hurry that isn't stupid expensive. I know some California natives will groan at that, but this Carolina Boy has to go to a Rubio's at least once every time in CA. Deal with it 8)

Tip 3 - Lines

Can you find me in this picture?

Tip 3: Do a tour or class and show up Wednesday.

How is that a line tip? Pretty simple, actually. If you register for a class or tour, you can pick up your box set and any other attendee stuff (comic, freebie, etc.) on Wednesday night - even if that class or tour is on Thursday! I've done this the past three years and it's made the entire experience better for several reasons. For one, the classes/tours/trips to theme parks are a lot of fun, and you get to hang out and meet other fans in a cool setting. Also, getting in on the Wednesday pick up means you can go straight to the club store line on Thursday, saving you literally hours. This of course ignores the Golden Ticket option, which I think is only practical for some folks and not a majority of con goers.

Of course, if you can't exercise this option (for instance, way too late this year to do so), make sure to bring something to do in line. That something can indeed be yourself - reach out and talk to the other folks in line with you! If you're not all that social though, pack a book, game system, something. These can get long, especially in Pasadena. [note: lines have been getting more efficient through the years, but bad timing on your part can make for a long wait.]

Tip 4 - Cash

Tip 4: Bring plenty of cash for the Dealer room.

Make it rain! Well, if the dealer doesn't mind. I don't think they'll want you to get too creepy about it though.

Seriously though, cash is king. Most dealers cannot take your card. ATMs will run out. I'm not advising you to travel with $4,000 cash in your pocket, that's dumb. What I am advising you to do is to have a plan on how to get some cash out before you hit the dealer floor. If you use a big bank, it's pretty easy to find a branch near the convention center to make a withdrawl.

Cash also helps with the club store - there are usually two lines, one for cash and one for cards, and the cash one typically moves faster. There have been exceptions to this some years, so don't hold me to that one too hard.

Just remember to be careful when traveling with cash, especially large amounts. Redeposit anything you don't use as soon as possible. Pasadena is very safe, so I don't imagine you'll get mugged and robbed or anything, but still be careful.

Tip 5 - Bags

Tip 5: If you plan on making purchases, bring bags.

I can't stress this one enough. I've even forgotten to do this as recently as a year ago. That wasn't smart! Most dealers will not have bags for you to carry your things. A few might, but don't count on that. Just pack a few extra leftover grocery bags in your luggage and you'll be way happy you did. Most plastic bags you can even bunch up and throw in your cargo short pockets (or purse, for the ladies) for easy access (fade, haters, cargo shorts are super useful).

If you bring too many bags, they can be useful for tip 8 below - use them as packing material! And of course, please recycle.

Tip 6 - Haggle (politely)

Tip 6: Haggle politely if you think a price is too high.

My apologies to dealers for this tip, as some may read into it incorrectly. I urge readers of this post to carefully read this one, as over-haggling will make you "that guy".

First, when should you not haggle? If you walk up to an item you want, and you like the price, pay for it and move on. Pretty simple, right? Also, if the dealer is an established store (BBTS, TF Source, etc.), you probably aren't going to get any discounts, so I wouldn't bother there.

Now that that's out of the way, here's when you should haggle - when there's something you want that you feel is just priced way too high. Sometimes an item is just a hair too much to stomach. Don't be afraid to make a dealer an offer. However, and this part is important, if they aren't willing to negotiate or say no to your offer, then be polite, thank them, and move on. Some dealers didn't mark prices just to reduce them anyway, and that's ok. Also remember to be reasonable. Offering $50 for something marked $120 has a 0% chance of success.

Tip 7 - Panels

Tip 7: Go to some panels, and not just the ones you know you'll like.

So, I'm going to safely assume that almost everyone will go to the Hasbro panel, and most folks at Botcon will go to the TFCC panel. My only tip for those is to go to the panel beforehand so you can have a decent seat for the "main event".

My other tip for panels is to pick out at least one that sounds "meh" to you at first glance and go check it out. Broaden your horizons! Learn fun things! Or, you know, end up not liking it at all and leaving halfway through. At least you tried.

Tip 8 - Ship Your Stuff

Tip 8: Ship any large items purchased back to your house for easy packing.

You know what's way cheaper than an overweight checked bag or replacing a broken toy because your luggage was too full and the TSA threw it around like a sack of potatoes? Shipping out your purchases, at least the big ones, while you're at the show. There is a Post Office near the convention center in Pasadena, and for other years, I recommend tracking down a close by US Post Office when possible. Or even just a regular UPS store or something.

The other important part of this tip - DO NOT use the shipping services on the convention floor! The rates are a complete rip off. As in, "$100 to ship just your box set home domestically" level of rip off. Just avoid it. Oh yeah, and remember, you need to do this before the PO closes on Saturday, so check hours carefully!

Final suggestion on this tip - if you need boxes, hit up the club store. They've got a ton of them and are happy to give you one or two.

Tip 9 - You're Here For Fun

Sunburn Level > 9,000. Craps given level = 0.

Tip 9: Conventions can get busy and tiring, but remember, you're here for fun.

Man, sometimes, on that Sunday morning, you're all hungover and exhausted and your dopamine levels are spent and then you have to go be social and stuff and, well, remember at that point, that this is supposed to be a fun experience. Don't let stuff bog you down. Do what you can to keep feeling good. Drink lots of water, take a shower, change your clothes, get a good night's sleep, and make new friends. Botcon can be a really good time, but it's also only ~4 days of your year - make the most of it!

Final Tip

So with all that said, here's my final tip - post yours as well! There's a ton of collective knowledge and I could've droned on even longer, but I'm anxious to learn from others on this too. I'll see you next week in Pasadena!

(Many images ganked from The official Botcon Website. Please don't kill me for hotlinking. Thanks!)
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby xyl360 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:51 am

I've got a tip for those NOT attending the convention, such as myself (I never go to them, usually due to geography cuz I HATE flying :P):

1. Keep your eyes on Seibertron.com's homepage for the news feed. Seriously, I know it seems obvious and whatnot, but if you don't watch it closely and constantly (if possible, i.e. if work/life allows) you might miss some HUGE (or important to YOU at least, even if no one else thinks it's a big deal) news about the latest in the world of the Transformers. I can't remember how many times I've noticed a small blurb or image showing something that was overshadowed by more 'significant' news and got pushed down the page or off the front page that ended up being the most important reveal to me as a fan due to my own personal tastes (anything Beast Wars comes to mind :P).

The news crew/Ryan/et al do a great job of covering the show and the reveals, but there's only so much space on the front page and as the big news starts rolling in, the stories and pictures are all competing for limited slots so stay tuned in to make sure you don't miss out on some 'holy grail' news that others may or may not think is such a 'big deal'.

Also don't forget to keep an eye out for any non-convention news/reveals, because often there are other things revealed/going on in the world of TFs that don't pop up at the convention, but come around the same time and make it to the front page (for example, that preorder you've been waiting to be listed over at BBTS or TFSource for one of the upcoming waves/figures/whatever).

2. If you aren't doing so already, start listening to the Twincast Podcast. It's one of the best resources for what's going on, not only at the convention, but in the collector community as well as other media such as the shows, movies and comics. The podcast from the show is always a hoot too because you get to hear Ryan and the others (usually) intoxicated as well as all the yelling/cheering/hoopla going on at the convention when it's recorded, so it's a little taste of what hanging out during the convention might be like for those of us who sit it out at home.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby QBKiller94 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Motto: ""The oldest tricks only work on the biggest jerks!""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Nice guide ScottyP! Very well thought out and organized. I'm not going, but I feel like you just walked me, step-by-step, through BotCon. This is an invaluable resource for first-timers and should be dusted off every year.

I may not be going, but I'm looking forward to the drunk Twincast recording. Last year's podcast was great.
QBKiller94
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch QBKiller94 on YouTube
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby xRotorstormx » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Motto: ""Get into your enemy's mind. And then beat him at his own evil game.""
Excellent walk through Scotty!

*throws reusable shopping bags into suitcase*

There needs to be a huge emphasis on having FUN. Yes I understand the costs of attended Botcon can be high but that aside, it's a pseudo family gathering. This will be my 7th, 3rd in a row and once I get to the hotel and start meeting up with friends I forget about how much the plane ticket, the hotel and things like that cost me. It's about spending time with the coolest group of people that you only see once a year....make it count!

Too many times do I walk through the dealer room over hearing people complaining about this or that. No one wants to hear Debbie downers all weekend for goodness sake! Have fun, let bygones be bygones and just enjoy your time in sunny California. :D
xRotorstormx
Fuzor
News Credits: 138
Watch xRotorstormx on YouTube
Buy from xRotorstormx on eBay

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:33 pm

Okay, I have a Question, lets say hypothetically I go to botcon next year, and it's still in California. Who would any of you recommend reaching the convention, if i don't have driver's license? I ask because i don't have one, as i don't own a car, nor have had any need to, so without a drivers license i would be unable to rent a car. So should I carpool with someone, grab the airport shuttle from L.A.X to Pasadena, or should i get around to learning how to ride a bicycle 20 years late?

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander

Postby ScottyP » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Okay, I have a Question, lets say hypothetically I go to botcon next year, and it's still in California. Who would any of you recommend reaching the convention, if i don't have driver's license? I ask because i don't have one, as i don't own a car, nor have had any need to, so without a drivers license i would be unable to rent a car. So should I carpool with someone, grab the airport shuttle from L.A.X to Pasadena, or should i get around to learning how to ride a bicycle 20 years late?

I've never once rented a car during Botcon. Happened to drive there a couple years but one of those I never used my car, only had to do that in Dallas because it was so spread out.

For California, I've always just flown in, got a shuttle from airport to hotel (and back several days later), and that was that.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby philswitch engage » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Other convention tips:

I have never been to botcon, but after going to lots of comic book conventions, I can give you some general tips.

Bring a messenger bag/back pack/ man bag/satchel/ Indiana Jones carried one. I personally carry a messenger bag with side pockets for bottles of water. You are going to walking a lot and getting dehydrated happens faster than you think.

In your bag, you should pack, a deodorant stick and gum, because no one wants to talk to or stand in line next to a stinky fan.

Also bring aspirin/Tylenol/what ever you use for a pain killer. I also recommend bringing tums and or pepto bismal. Who knows what your stomach may be like after eating convention food, or how hungover you may be. No one wants to spend a convention in the bath room or hiding your eyes from any lights cause your head is throbbing.

I hope this helps.
philswitch engage
Minibot
News Credits: 4

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:02 pm

ScottyP wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Okay, I have a Question, lets say hypothetically I go to botcon next year, and it's still in California. Who would any of you recommend reaching the convention, if i don't have driver's license? I ask because i don't have one, as i don't own a car, nor have had any need to, so without a drivers license i would be unable to rent a car. So should I carpool with someone, grab the airport shuttle from L.A.X to Pasadena, or should i get around to learning how to ride a bicycle 20 years late?

I've never once rented a car during Botcon. Happened to drive there a couple years but one of those I never used my car, only had to do that in Dallas because it was so spread out.

For California, I've always just flown in, got a shuttle from airport to hotel (and back several days later), and that was that.

Oh well, that allot simpler than I thought XD. I know you and some other people don't exactly like how expensive it is to get from Midwest, east coast, and southern u.s to California from listening to the recent podcast, but I kinda hope it'll be somewhere in California next year, mostly because, well im in Oregon XD.

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander

Postby megatronus » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:41 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Thanks for the tips Scotty! Not that I'll be there, but interesting to see your thought process.

Also, is that final picture you and the fiancé? Adorable!
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby ebonyleopard » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:19 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I've been to Botcon once in my whole live, but I know this is a tip that's true to all cons. Be sure to bring DEODORANT and TOOTH PASTE, hell, bring one for a friend. Bring some to pass OUT. But just bring some. :michaelbay:
ebonyleopard
Minibot
Strength: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Midnight_Fox » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Ebonyleopard wrote:I've been to Botcon once in my whole live, but I know this is a tip that's true to all cons. Be sure to bring DEODORANT and TOOTH PASTE, hell, bring one for a friend. Bring some to pass OUT. But just bring some. :michaelbay:

THIS.

In fact, let me amend this for Ebonyleopard: Bring Deodorant that has anti-perspirant in it. I know it seems like it should go without saying, but TRIPLE CHECK, not all of them are both.

I made the mistake of bringing a deodorant without anti-perspirant to a con before. Wet and sticky is just as bad as smelly when surrounded by people.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Speed: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby ebonyleopard » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Ebonyleopard wrote:I've been to Botcon once in my whole live, but I know this is a tip that's true to all cons. Be sure to bring DEODORANT and TOOTH PASTE, hell, bring one for a friend. Bring some to pass OUT. But just bring some. :michaelbay:

THIS.

In fact, let me amend this for Ebonyleopard: Bring Deodorant that has anti-perspirant in it. I know it seems like it should go without saying, but TRIPLE CHECK, not all of them are both.

I made the mistake of bringing a deodorant without anti-perspirant to a con before. Wet and sticky is just as bad as smelly when surrounded by people.

Amen brother.

Do it for yourself. For your friends. For your family. For the fandom. Don't be a Stinkatron at the con. Be a Smellgoodobot. The ladies will also thank you and the men will love you.
ebonyleopard
Minibot
Skill: 10

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:17 pm

Ebonyleopard wrote: The ladies will also thank you and the men will love you.

Lol "Ladies, you'll like it, and guys, you're going to like it even more" XD

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander

Postby mooncake623 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Great advice ScottyP!! I've never been to a botcon and really have no intention to unless it's in the North East.
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Thalack » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Has anyone gotten their package pickup time email for botcon? I haven't seen one yet and we're close to botcon now.
Thalack
Micromaster
Watch Thalack on YouTube
Buy from Thalack on eBay

Postby UltraMarginal » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Motto: "I like chocolate"
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Besides, the Vehicon molds make rather a spiffy Decepticon Clones pair - Click here

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Alpha Trion out of Thundertron would be a no-brainer,
Another spiffy choice - Click here

Dude, those customs are really nice, Love your work. Well, Cheetimus' work. :D
UltraMarginal
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 Hasbro New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAH-WAAAH THE CLOWN Transformers BotBots Series 5 Party Favors blowout 2020"
WAH-WAAAH THE CLOW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAJOR LEE SCREWGE Transformers BotBots Series 1 Shed Heads 2018 power drill"
MAJOR LEE SCREWGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING CUBANO Transformers BotBots Series 4 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020 sandwich"
KING CUBANO Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSEI SPINY Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes 2019 Hasbro Pineapple"
SENSEI SPINY Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 Hasbro 2019 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 Hasbro 2021 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NAIL BYTER Transformers BotBots Series 1 Shed Heads 2018 hammer biter Hasbro"
NAIL BYTER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BROCK HEAD Transformers BotBots Series 2 Greaser Gang 2019 broccoli veggie pizza"
BROCK HEAD Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOLDIM SUM Transformers BotBots Series 5 Goldrush Winner's Circle dumpling 2020"
GOLDIM SUM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 Hasbro 2021 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AVOCANDO Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes avocado 2019 Hasbro"
AVOCANDO Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Q.U.R.O.B.O. 6000 Transformers BotBots Series 3 Playroom Posse 2019 Toy Blocks"
Q.U.R.O.B.O. 6000 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Kre-o Battle Changer Building Toy Hasbro 2014 New"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON