BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Bed Bugs » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Back of comic says Souvie Sets are like this:
Knights 3 Pack (Alpha Trizer, Apelinq, Flareup)
Pirates 2 Pack (Shockaract, Sixshot)
Clones 2 Pack (Pounce and Wingspan)

Names aren't confirmed, but you get the drift.
Image
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
Posts: 2938
News Credits: 348
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Under Your Bed at Botcon
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:02 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Who's the hotty next to primal ?
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP


LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.


D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:


Hellscream9999 wrote: They do


The truth is revealed :shock:
User avatar
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
Posts: 384
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:00 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Flashwave » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:18 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Fender Bender wrote:Back of comic says Souvie Sets are like this:
Knights 3 Pack (Alpha Trizer, Apelinq, Flareup)
Pirates 2 Pack (Shockaract, Sixshot)
Clones 2 Pack (Pounce and Wingspan)

Names aren't confirmed, but you get the drift.


Pounce... and Wingspan??? God this convention is getting better and better. Curious about Sixshot too.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3030
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby The Thuggernaut » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:26 am

Motto: "I like toys."
Weapon: Electronic Pulse Stingers
Props to Cheetimus for making his own custom Alpha Trizer and Decepticon clones Pounce and Wingspan before these were ever even conceived or announced as Botcon Exclusives!
Attachments
decepticlones1.jpg
decepticlones1.jpg (20.12 KiB) Viewed 5288 times
alpha01.jpg
alpha01.jpg (23.17 KiB) Viewed 5288 times
User avatar
The Thuggernaut
Micromaster
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:39 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

New Gallery: BotCon 2014 Transformers Pirates vs Knights Boxset, Attendee Exclusive, Custom Class

Postby Va'al » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:10 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Thanks to our team currently enjoying BotCon, we get a look at the full exclusive boxset of figures, including Devcon, Ferak, Scorponok and Olin Zarak, Cannonball and (Fire Guts) Ginrai, plus the custom class figure Primal Prime and the attendee exclusive Flamewar! Check out some shots below, and the full gallery here - and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more BotCon news.

Pirate Scorponok + Olin Zarak from Energon Scorponok with new head
Knight Devcon from Generations Scourge
Knight Ginrai from Henkei Optimus Prime
Pirate Cannonball from Transformers Prime RID Ratchet
Pirate Ferak + Tornado from Reveal the Shield Cyclonus and Nightstick

Flamewar - attendee exclusive, from Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Arcee

Primal Prime - custom class figure, from Cybertron Optimus Prime


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

BotCon 2014 Transformers Pirates vs Knights Exclusives - Bios and Tech Specs

Postby Va'al » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:42 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
In more BotCon coverage news, after the gallery of the exclusive figures for this year's event, we get to take a look at the characters' bio cards and tech specs! Check out the full ongoing gallery here, and a preview look below.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby crossblades » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:42 am

wow, is that a free little lord zarak? or does he attach to scorpy?
I'm also looking for G1 Scattershot - complete with all parts for computron (i've got all the other techno bots, just not got their leader! If you have him and are looking to sell or swap for something please let me know - cheers
crossblades
Minibot
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Sheffield UK

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:52 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Well this could've gone allot better for someones first toy
Image
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3078
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Samsonator » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:20 am

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
crossblades wrote:wow, is that a free little lord zarak? or does he attach to scorpy?
He's the head, the Energon Scorponok mold was retooled for this release to allow a Headmaster to connect to it, and then they retooled encore Spike to be a new Zarak, and it looks AWESOME!

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Well this could've gone allot better for someones first toy
Image
Derpcon, anyone?
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
User avatar
Samsonator
Brainmaster
Posts: 1355
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:45 pm
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 10
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Trikeboy » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:22 am

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Well this could've gone allot better for someones first toy
Image


Is that correctly transformed? Gotta say I'm not impressed. Are you sure the chest can't get higher? Scorponok is still the best of this set.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

User avatar
Trikeboy
Brainmaster
Posts: 1437
News Credits: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Cupar, Scotland

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:36 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
One, the neck is over extended, its part of the neo classics scourges original tooling so the head can extend in vehicle mode like in the original movie.

Two, the eyes are to small and close together, the nose is long and narrow, and mouth is more of blob representing lips that are eschew
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3078
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:09 am

Image

So according to this, Scorponok/Zarak is not the boss of the Pirates, Cannonball is. I was under the impression that while Cannonball was the Captain, and his crew included only himself and Ferak with Tornado, it was actually Zarak/Scorponok who had the final word. Looks like Zarak/Scorponok is just a common crew member of the Pirates.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
..............."The body, THE BODY, THE BODY!!!" - Mickey, Rocky II

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10763
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Midnight_Fox » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:30 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Rodimus Prime wrote:Image

So according to this, Scorponok/Zarak is not the boss of the Pirates, Cannonball is. I was under the impression that while Cannonball was the Captain, and his crew included only himself and Ferak with Tornado, it was actually Zarak/Scorponok who had the final word. Looks like Zarak/Scorponok is just a common crew member of the Pirates.


Yup. Tornado actually clued us in on that through his Datalogs. He mentions that Zarak is up in arms over not knowing what Cannonball is planning before the Transwarp jump.


Edit: Man, I hope eBay prices go down after more people have their stuff in hand. I'd really like to grab more than just a set of the Clones.
User avatar
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
Posts: 1788
News Credits: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Optimizzy » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:37 am

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Damnit. I really like that Flamewar. I didn't really care for the rest, had they put her in the lineup I would have been more interested. I guess I'll be searching for ebay in a month or two.

Man..Should've gone.
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
User avatar
Optimizzy
Headmaster
Posts: 1043
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Walhalla, SC
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 2
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby megatronus » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:24 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Is it weird I have no interest in Scorponok? He's cool and all, but that Energon mold is son inflexible. I have a feeling we'll see some Generations incarnation of Scorponok in a year or two, just based on the before market prices of this guy alone.

Hoping that means there are people who only want Scorponok from this set. Should give me an opportunity to pick up the other 4 figures in the box set economically. :D
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5552
News Credits: 69
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:36 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
megatronus wrote:Is it weird I have no interest in Scorponok? He's cool and all, but that Energon mold is son inflexible. I have a feeling we'll see some Generations incarnation of Scorponok in a year or two, just based on the before market prices of this guy alone.

Hoping that means there are people who only want Scorponok from this set. Should give me an opportunity to pick up the other 4 figures in the box set economically. :D

I still wish I had my energon scorpinok but I would be thrilled if they were sold individually in regular retail expecially scopinok and Olin and girani ( however its spelt
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP


LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.


D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:


Hellscream9999 wrote: They do


The truth is revealed :shock:
User avatar
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
Posts: 384
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:00 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:14 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
So we already have a bit of a spoiler concerning Shokaract and his BotCon toy:

Image

Yup, that's Shokaract's original toy, and the McGuffin he's holding? The Matrix of Conquest. Not related to the Dead Matrix. :-B
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16925
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby shockblast2 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:34 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
And what do these have in common?


$$$$$$$$
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

Image
shockblast2
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby optimarcus » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:40 am

Anyone doing trades this afternoon? :D
optimarcus
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:23 pm

Midnight_Fox wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Image

So according to this, Scorponok/Zarak is not the boss of the Pirates, Cannonball is. I was under the impression that while Cannonball was the Captain, and his crew included only himself and Ferak with Tornado, it was actually Zarak/Scorponok who had the final word. Looks like Zarak/Scorponok is just a common crew member of the Pirates.


Yup. Tornado actually clued us in on that through his Datalogs. He mentions that Zarak is up in arms over not knowing what Cannonball is planning before the Transwarp jump.


I didn't read those. :oops: I didn't think someone as powerful as Scorponok would take **** from anyone.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
..............."The body, THE BODY, THE BODY!!!" - Mickey, Rocky II

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10763
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Image

So according to this, Scorponok/Zarak is not the boss of the Pirates, Cannonball is. I was under the impression that while Cannonball was the Captain, and his crew included only himself and Ferak with Tornado, it was actually Zarak/Scorponok who had the final word. Looks like Zarak/Scorponok is just a common crew member of the Pirates.


Yup. Tornado actually clued us in on that through his Datalogs. He mentions that Zarak is up in arms over not knowing what Cannonball is planning before the Transwarp jump.


I didn't read those. :oops: I didn't think someone as powerful as Scorponok would take **** from anyone.


Also keep in mind Wings follows the G1 cartoon timeline for the most part in which Scorponok was lifeless, but we get a small comic reference with the Headmaster figure: Olin Zarak, son of Lord Zarak and brother to Llyra.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16925
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Zeedust » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I know this is gonna sound weird, but Flareup is looking kinda sexy in that comic...
Zeedust
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Nemesis Primal wrote:I know this is gonna sound weird, but Flareup is looking kinda sexy in that comic...


ಠ_ಠ

If you're finding yourself attracted to robot females capable of transforming in a comic, you need more cold showers. :lol:
This doofy idiot operates a 72-ton war machine capable of mass destruction up to two miles, and that doofy idiot is me

Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6238
News Credits: 231
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Zeedust » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Mindmaster wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:I know this is gonna sound weird, but Flareup is looking kinda sexy in that comic...


ಠ_ಠ

If you're finding yourself attracted to robot females capable of transforming in a comic, you need more cold showers. :lol:


Yeah, I think there's something wrong with me.

Back in the land of normal stuff, it looks like this comic ties the "Descent Into Evil" set in with the 3H-era Botcon comics, and possibly puts the Wings Universe in the same continuity as bot of those. I feel continuity headaches coming on.

Also, speaking of confusion, Alpha Trizer? Is he Alpha Trion with a new name, or is he a new guy who's similar to Alpha Trion but is a separate individual?
Zeedust
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events

Postby Midnight_Fox » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:I know this is gonna sound weird, but Flareup is looking kinda sexy in that comic...


ಠ_ಠ

If you're finding yourself attracted to robot females capable of transforming in a comic, you need more cold showers. :lol:


Yeah, I think there's something wrong with me.

Back in the land of normal stuff, it looks like this comic ties the "Descent Into Evil" set in with the 3H-era Botcon comics, and possibly puts the Wings Universe in the same continuity as bot of those. I feel continuity headaches coming on.

Also, speaking of confusion, Alpha Trizer? Is he Alpha Trion with a new name, or is he a new guy who's similar to Alpha Trion but is a separate individual?


Confusing it even more: Apelinq's Journals that are being found by Tornado mention the Universe War and 3H Wreckers(Devcon was a former Wrecker, the new Wrecker's ship is named after a deceased member named Rodimus, etc.) and that THIS Devcon, Primal Prime, maybe Apelinq, and Alpha Trizer were involved in it, meaning that they may not be native to Wings in the first place.

Apelinq is even having memories of 3H's version of Omega Point, which everyone was supposed to have forgotten(except Primal Prime, who had to have his mind wiped by Vector Sigma) because Shokaract was erased from the timeline.

My theory: at the end of the Universe War, the Wreckers weren't actually returned to their home universe and instead wound up in Wings, which was similar enough at that point that they were able to be slotted in with no paradoxes or they merged with their counterparts and their memories altered to adjust to the differences.
User avatar
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
Posts: 1788
News Credits: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
Twincast / Podcast #225:
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Rare Transformers BotCon Shattered Glass Ratchet Assembly Class Stickers sheet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series 5 Inch Figure Deluxe Class - Scrapmetal #41" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series #40 Shatter Action Figure New & Sealed!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON BATTLE MASTERS SMASHDOWN FIGUER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 LongHaul Constructicon Devastator Hasbro Yellow Long Haul" on EBAY
Buy "SOUNDWAVE - Siege War For Cybertron - Transformers Voyager Class 2019 - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Shattered Glass" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series 5 Inch Figure Deluxe Class - Dropkick #22" on EBAY