This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

I have acquired my seventh Prototype (Movie Trilogy Wheeljack)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: I have acquired my seventh Prototype (Movie Trilogy Wheeljack)

Postby Primeultimus » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
I am still amazed I have been able to find as many figures as I have in such a short time. Setting goals and reaching them makes me happy. The figure that intrigues me the most right now is the Movie Trilogy Ratchet as I am fond of the G1 deco and the White looks much better then the ugly movie Green.
Primeultimus
Pretender
News Credits: 62
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:55 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Congrats! Looks like a great figure.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5

Postby Primeultimus » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Seibertron wrote:Congrats! Looks like a great figure.

I am more excited to share the packaging pictures with everyone more then anything.

Look forward to doing that within the next day or so.
Primeultimus
Pretender

Postby TimothyR » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:16 pm

wow.. the ego around here is palpable.

why is it that people want "credit" for any little thing..

and why is it that whenever anyone has something that someone else doesn't have they wield it like some special power..

seems rather immature to me.

it's cool that you posted this.. but we've all seen the hasbro photo's of this thing before. it's not some special figure or special prototype of something completely unknown.

like i said.. it's cool that you posted it, but the ego and the "they hurt my feelings, i'm taking my toy and going home" attitude is crazy.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Primeultimus » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:24 pm

TimothyR wrote:wow.. the ego around here is palpable.

and why is it that whenever anyone has something that someone else doesn't have they wield it like some special power..

it's cool that you posted this.. but we've all seen the hasbro photo's of this thing before. it's not some special figure or special prototype of something completely unknown.

like i said.. it's cool that you posted it, but the ego and the "they hurt my feelings, i'm taking my toy and going home" attitude is crazy.

First off this was not posted on this site. Second you did not see what was posted was slanderous and hurtful and not true.

I would appreciate you keeping out of it as the admin from the other site already removed the negative remark.

This has nothing to do with Ego I was addressing an issue within a public forum which was resolved.

And if I chose to not share anymore pictures and go GHOST then that would be my choice. I am not holding anything over anyone's head. Just bringing up the point that doubters continue to talk smack although I have proved legit time and time again.

Do not dip in the koolade without knowing the flavor?

Know What I am Saying?
Primeultimus
Pretender

Postby Primeultimus » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:33 pm

TimothyR wrote:wow.. the ego around here is palpable.

Also what does your post have to do with anything in all honesty?

The EGO? I see nothing posted where I have an ego or am flaunting anything or saying I am going to take my toy and run away.

As far as I take it your post is negative and not reflective upon my previous posts. My suggestion to you is to ask questions pertaining to the topic and participate in our conversation rather then coming in here and telling people they have a EGO and THEY HURT MY FEELINGS. I do not see any of that. I am a grown man and I do not get butt hurt over online words.

I do however get offended when people address me by my actual names and accuse me of things I did not do. (which is why I made the post I did originally)

So you should consider thinking about the kind of reaction you would get when you make posts like you just did. (obviously not knowing the previous circumstances)

If you have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself.
Primeultimus
Pretender

Postby Primeultimus » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:49 pm

Updated pics!

Primeultimus
Pretender

Postby ScottyP » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Oh man, that head sculpt is kickin! Hopefully they try to reuse that at some point during the inevitable AoE filler.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Noideaforaname » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:16 pm

That white paint really doesn't match the white plastic...

Thanks for the pics!
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
ScottyP wrote:Oh man, that head sculpt is kickin! Hopefully they try to reuse that at some point during the inevitable AoE filler.

Me too, I'm really digging it. Maybe he can be called Downshift after the Energon incarnation? Loving the bio, especially with "and the willingness of a few brave warriors to take part in extremely dangerous experiments" :grin:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby cheezehead » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:54 pm

I'm a fan of anything Wheeljack and this would be an awesome addition! Would have loved to come across one of these..
cheezehead
Mini-Con
Watch cheezehead on YouTube

Additional Movie Trilogy Series Wheeljack Pictures Include Bio

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Seibertron member Primeultimus has brought us more and better quality images of Movie Trilogy Series Wheeljack. In addition to the front of the card, he gives us a look at the side featuring techspecs and the back revealing Wheeljack's bio.

Before Wheeljack joined the cause, the Autobots lagged badly behind the Decepticons in technology, With their brilliant new scientist's innovative mind - And the willingness of a few brave warriors to take part in extremely dangerous experiments - the Autobot arsenal quickly caught up to their enemies'.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Cyber Bishop » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Primeultimus wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:Also wanted to address something while I was at it. I cannot defend myself on another unmentioned site due to having issues with moderators over giving me credit on prior Prototypes / Unreleased figures. I have continued to share this info at no gain to me but as information to share with the community as a whole. This is now the 3rd Confirmed Figure that I myself have sourced and acquired and shared with this Hobby. If you want me to continue to do so I would suggest a little respect when it has been proven again that I am legit and have come with the goods time and time again.

If you wish to remain immature and bandwagon with previous hobbies who have questioned my legitimacy that is your choice. Also you should base your assumptions on facts. I have Delivered those and will continue to deliver those as long as I am part of this hobby!

What is this a reaction to? I don't see anyone questioning your legitimacy, the only real negative comments I see are like 2 typical "Bwah stupid bayformers!" you get in every movie related thread.

This is in reaction to a post on another website not this one.

Honestly there was no need to post this here as it pertained to another webiste. Nobody here knew what you were talking about in this rant so essentially you were defending yourself to no one. Not to mention it nearly started a flame war on page 3.
Please keep other websites issues on other websites and do not bring them here (unless you are publicly called out here). And if someone calls you out here plz report them to me.
Now that is over.
Nice fig thanks for sharing the photos. :grin:
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby Downbeat » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Motto: "Can't think and I'm feeling fine."
Ideally, I'd have loved a version of the mold that combined the best features of both- the blue deco of the Autobot Que release, the Wheeljack head sculpt and red stripes/deco on the hood. Sadly, I probably won't be able to get my hands on either version, c'est la vie.
Downbeat
Minibot
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby RhA » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
That I would have bought if only it would be released.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Neurie » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:21 pm

These unreleased movie toys would be perfect for release through the collectors club or Botcon as a run to order product with the price going down per 1000 orders received.

Or would that be too sensible and idea considering the molds exist and not being used?
Neurie
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4

Postby RAcast » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Neurie wrote:These unreleased movie toys would be perfect for release through the collectors club or Botcon as a run to order product with the price going down per 1000 orders received.

Or would that be too sensible and idea considering the molds exist and not being used?

The sensible thing to do would be to just release them under the Generations banner.

Which probably won't happen. :-(
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby EagleTron » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Motto: "I laugh out loud for no reason at all after I have won a Great Battle. The very last Bot Standing!"
Weapon: Gamma-Ray Laser Cannons
Looking at this transformers cool car mode makes me can't wait even more for the tf4 figures. Oh, and they can always use this design for future figures, just put some different car parts on it and there you go. 8)
Optimus: The Decepticons are a species of life just like us Autobots. They deserve a choice.
Bumblebee: You are rite Optimus, your compassion and courage is what makes you a great leader, bearer of the matrix.
Grimlock: I will Crush the Decepticons, I will Destroy, Dinobots transform, I'm ready for anything, Attaaaaack, No survivorsssssss.
EagleTron
Minibot
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
His head looks more like the traditional design of the Matrix of Leadership than the Movieverse's actual Matrix of Leadership. 8-}

Primeultimus, are you going to take pics of the toy out of the packaging, or do plan to keep in MOSC? I'll understand if you want to keep it sealed, but I'm just curious if there's any more cool pics coming. :D
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby cybeast » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:52 pm

If only this get released instead of all that yellow car variant that keep getting a release (no offense for BB fans, but I'm kind of sick seeing literally BB shelfwarming everywhere here). I'd get this in a heartbeat. There's something I like about his appearance, color, alt mode...

And that he is Wheeljack.
cybeast
Mini-Con

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:04 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Looks like a cool robot and vehicle mode, and decent colours. I wouldn't have minded owning this as a different character, but not that ugly headed blue version.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby T-Macksimus » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:18 am

Fireblast at 5??? Seriously?

That's just insulting. This is Wheeljack we're talking about. His original incarnation pulled a freaking bomb out of his back-pocket to hand off to Bumblebee and Spike to go blow up a @#$*# mine for crying out loud. They've neutered him in this version. He's supposed to be an EOD techs worst nightmare. Ugh... the car mode, the bot mode... I'm actually glad this version never made it to the shelves. I'd sooner take the Prime/BH version of 'Jack over this and I can't stand most of the Prime/BH molds.
They did a fairly decent job with a Movieverse Brawn (I like Firetrap in the role of Brawn better though) so why couldn't they come up with something better for this one?
And no, I'm not just hating on it for the sake of hating or going into some G1 fueled nerd rage despite how my opening comments sounded. They really did come out with some amazing molds for the characters that didn't get screen time and I could rave about a few of them for days so it's not that I have some kind of bias. This is me genuinely disappointed after having seen them do so much better with other characters.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby RhA » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:33 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
T-Macksimus wrote:Fireblast at 5??? Seriously?

That's just insulting. This is Wheeljack we're talking about. His original incarnation pulled a freaking bomb out of his back-pocket to hand off to Bumblebee and Spike to go blow up a @#$*# mine for crying out loud. They've neutered him in this version. He's supposed to be an EOD techs worst nightmare. Ugh... the car mode, the bot mode... I'm actually glad this version never made it to the shelves. I'd sooner take the Prime/BH version of 'Jack over this and I can't stand most of the Prime/BH molds.
They did a fairly decent job with a Movieverse Brawn (I like Firetrap in the role of Brawn better though) so why couldn't they come up with something better for this one?
And no, I'm not just hating on it for the sake of hating or going into some G1 fueled nerd rage despite how my opening comments sounded. They really did come out with some amazing molds for the characters that didn't get screen time and I could rave about a few of them for days so it's not that I have some kind of bias. This is me genuinely disappointed after having seen them do so much better with other characters.

You could always, you know, ignore the cardboard. If it helps you to sleep better.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:52 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Sabrblade wrote:His head looks more like the traditional design of the Matrix of Leadership than the Movieverse's actual Matrix of Leadership. 8-}

The Autobot Wheeljack of Leadership, explode our darkest hour.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby YoungPrime » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:08 am

RAcast wrote:
Neurie wrote:These unreleased movie toys would be perfect for release through the collectors club or Botcon as a run to order product with the price going down per 1000 orders received.

The sensible thing to do would be to just release them under the Generations banner.

Which probably won't happen. :-(

Send this "Johnny come lately" Bayformer repaint to Botcon...? Absolutely!

Mix it in with the current high flying Generations line...?
Not just no but but "Hell no!"

People forget why that last Bayformers line was cut short in the first place. Sneaking these in with Generations figures will not sit well. How about throwing them in with that upcoming Movie where they belong. That would be sensible.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #7 Cvr F 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT210551 7F (CA) Cohen"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #48 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 AUG220254 48C (CA) Rivera"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #70 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM411 70B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #6 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2021 AUG210861 6B (CA) Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #55 Cvr E Image Comics 2023 NOV220293 55E (CA) Adams"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #5 Cvr G 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2021 JUL210981 5G (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #10 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN220624 10D (CA) Cho"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #73 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM316 73B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #81 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM354 81A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #85 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 0124IM336 85C (CA) Wu (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #55 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 NOV220291 55C (CA) Manapul"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #1 2nd ptg LCSD card stock Boom Comics 2021 (CA) Lee + Chung"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #9 Cvr G 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2022 DEC210648 9G (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #10 Cvr C Image Comics 2021 JAN210225 10C (CA) Adams +McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON