This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFcon USA: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Rik Alvarez to attend tfcon chicago 2014

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:53 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
A new guest has been announced to attend tfcon chicago 2014. It is none other than Rik Alvarez, the former Transformers Creative Manager at Hasbro. The following text accompanied the announcement:

"J.E “Rik” Alvarez was formerly the Transformers Creative Manager at Hasbro, as well as a writer and editor with Fun Publications. He is now the founder of newly launched toy company Play With This Too. At TFcon Chicago they plan to unveil some big announcements about what lays in store for their company and he will also be speaking about his time on Transformers."

TFCon chicago will take place October 24th to 26th, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4469
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Bob Skir To Appear At TFcon USA 2014 In Chicago

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:58 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
TFCon USA 2014's adding another special guest to their list of Transformers behind the scenes attendees, and this time it's none other than Bob Skir!

You may remember Mr. Skir as one of the creative minds behind Transformers Beast Machines. Quite possibly one of the most polarizing pieces of Transformers history, both in terms of toys and most definitely the show.

Robert N. Skir was the Story Editor and Head Writer for the Transformers TV series Beast Machines, in his words perhaps the most polarizing series in Transformers history. Bob will be speaking at TFcon Chicago and meeting with fans all weekend.

Posted in Convention Updates

Remember, TFCon USA 2014 takes place from October 24th through the 26th, and if you can't attend, Seibertron and his fellow staffers will be there on site to keep all of us updated and bring us the best galleries to share!

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: TFcon USA: October 24th – 26th 2014 in Chicago

Postby BumbleDouche » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:45 am

Motto: "The right to think & behave stupidly is a privilege too often abused."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
A brave soul for daring to put himself out there to confront the fandom!

Personally, I didn't think Beast Machines was quite as bad as people were making it out to be... But it definitely could have been better. I think the mechanical to organic component was the most bizarre.

As a human, I'd prefer to move myself more towards the mechanical! Think about it: Transformers don't need to breathe, don't need to eat, can survive extreme environments, modify their body to suit their surroundings; a more perfect being for space exploration could not exist.

This fundamental shift in what it means to be a Transformer is arguably what most people didn't like about Beast Machines. That and Botanica... A flower Transformer? On what planet did that sound like a good idea?
"Megatron is the proof that tyranny is the finest form of government, under the right tyrant."
BumbleDouche
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:28 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
MegaDump wrote:A brave soul for daring to put himself out there to confront the fandom!

Personally, I didn't think Beast Machines was quite as bad as people were making it out to be... But it definitely could have been better. I think the mechanical to organic component was the most bizarre.

As a human, I'd prefer to move myself more towards the mechanical! Think about it: Transformers don't need to breathe, don't need to eat, can survive extreme environments, modify their body to suit their surroundings; a more perfect being for space exploration could not exist.

This fundamental shift in what it means to be a Transformer is arguably what most people didn't like about Beast Machines. That and Botanica... A flower Transformer? On what planet did that sound like a good idea?

His ideas were not the worst, nor were they the first of their kind. The fandoms reaction? Embarrassing. Absolutely disappointing and ridiculous.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Metroplex79 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:23 am

MegaDump wrote:A brave soul for daring to put himself out there to confront the fandom!

Well, it's been so long, and the fandom that grew up with G1 and BW have grown a little wiser.

Faced with awesome dialog and cheerleading kids, I'd take BM over RiD and Unicron Trilogy. It's still the only series that takes place on Cybertron. Then add Animated animation's style (I LOVED the series though, mostly for the story and script). Then add the live action movies.

In hindsight, it's not as bad as what we've been given.

Well, the BW cast landed on Earth because of a battle. Thus needing predators and local wild lifeforms to aid in combat. If the Maximal ship was a scientific exploration-type ship and landed on planet filled with plants, they would have taken some kind of plant form.

As we've all learned from Star Trek and Star Wars, not every species on every other planet develop the same way. Characteristics of a species depends on many factors.

Oh, and a planet with plant based lifeform was established in G1. The Morphobots. Sure those were mechanical, but a vast majority of species are organic based.
Metroplex79
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby BumbleDouche » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:32 am

Metroplex79 wrote:

Well, it's been so long, and the fandom that grew up with G1 and BW have grown a little wiser.

Faced with awesome dialog and cheerleading kids, I'd take BM over RiD and Unicron Trilogy. It's still the only series that takes place on Cybertron. Then add Animated animation's style (I LOVED the series though, mostly for the story and script). Then add the live action movies.

In hindsight, it's not as bad as what we've been given.

Well, the BW cast landed on Earth because of a battle. Thus needing predators and local wild lifeforms to aid in combat. If the Maximal ship was a scientific exploration-type ship and landed on planet filled with plants, they would have taken some kind of plant form.

As we've all learned from Star Trek and Star Wars, not every species on every other planet develop the same way. Characteristics of a species depends on many factors.

Oh, and a planet with plant based lifeform was established in G1. The Morphobots. Sure those were mechanical, but a vast majority of species are organic based.

Yeah, the Beast Modes made sense both in terms of protection from the dangerously high levels of Energon and as dubiously effective disguises, but the point I was making was more about the apparent philosophy of Beast Machines towards the end of the series whereby it was subtly implying that organic life was somehow superior to mechanical life and that Cybertron would benefit from replacing cybernetic systems with organic ones. In the greater scheme of things, I don't think that makes sense for the Transformers - their only weakness is, really, their greatest strength: their reliance on Energon. They don't really need anything else (in terms of food, oxygen, vitamins, minerals, gravity, etc) and are thus free to roam and explore space in relative comfort. All I was trying to say was that by reversing that and turning them into oxygen-dependent animal-hybrids (just for example) wouldn't really make sense, as it would put limits on their currently "universal" environmental compatibility.
"Megatron is the proof that tyranny is the finest form of government, under the right tyrant."
BumbleDouche
Vehicon

TFcon Chicago Guest Announcement - Ken Christiansen

Postby Va'al » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:34 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Concept artist for all things Transformers, from IDW, to Activision, to Hasbro, and Seibertron.com friend Ken Christiansen has been announced as the latest guest for TFCon Chicago! Check out below some more information, including a preview of one of the prints he'll have for sale.

TFcon is happy to welcome Ken Christiansen to TFcon Chicago 2014. His current Projects include contributions to the Transformers: the Covenant of Primus, IDW’s Transformers: Prime series, and toy development for Hasbro brands, including Transformers, Star Wars, and more. He will be in attendance all weekend and offering prints and commissions to the attendees.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby padfoo » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
That classic Mirage image looks great!
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby steve2275 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
padfoo wrote:That classic Mirage image looks great!

absolutely
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Deadput » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:28 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
He also did the robot concept art for the ROTF and first movie games on the consoles (and Deadend for ROTF Psp)

I would love for him to make some more Movie style concept art because i loved his designs to pieces mostly his Combaticons and Stunticons.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Postby BumbleDouche » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:01 am

I'm positive I saw this exact Mirage in an episode of Transformers: Legends a week or two ago. Only difference there was that half of the body was a wire-frame type thing (like he was in the middle of his turning invisible gimmick). Seriously, the only reason I still have that game on my phone is to check out the new artwork every week, they should release a book collecting it all, some of it is amazing!

*Edit: I just double-checked, this is very, very similar but not the same as the Transformers: Legends pic I was thinking of.
BumbleDouche
Vehicon

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:46 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Mix of old school and CGI. Very nice!
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

TFCon Chicago Guest Announcements - Josh Perez and Brendan Cahill

Postby Va'al » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:11 am

Not long left now until the event, but TFCon Chicago are still announcing more guests! The latest additions are artist [url]Brendan Cahill[/url], semi-regular on the main IDW Transformers ongoings, and colourist Josh Perez, technicolour wonder on Robots in Disguise, More than Meets the Eye and more - check out what the event site has to day about them below.

TFcon is happy to welcome IDW Publishing colorist Josh Perez to TFcon Chicago 2014. Transformers fans will recognize his work from the pages of Dark Cybertron, Robots in Disguise and More Than Meets The Eye. He will be in attendance all weekend and offering prints and commissions to the attendees.

TFcon is happy to welcome Brendan Cahill to TFcon Chicago. Fans will recognize his art from The Transformers ongoing #21, #25, #27, #29, Robots in Disguise #7, 2012 Annual and More than Meets the Eye #12.

He will be in attendance all weekend and offering prints and commissions to the attendees.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

TFCon Chicago 2014 (OFFICIAL PROMO)

Postby jON3.0 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Motto: ""Who you callin' a robot chicken?""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle

TFCon Chicago 2014 OFFICIAL PROMO
Optimus Prime gives another epic speech from the destroyed city of Chicago about Transformers 4: Age of Extinction... but is it all just a dream?
JON BAILEY
http://epicvoiceguy.com
Follow me on Stardust, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook @epicvoiceguy!
voices of Optimus, Shockwave & Soundwave
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 127
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay
Alt Mode: Ferrari
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 9

TFCon Chicago 2014 - Official Promo Video

Postby Va'al » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:57 pm

In an official clip promoting TFCon Chicago 2014, shortly taking place and which Seibertron.com will be attending, fellow fan and podcaster jON3.0 takes on the mantle of Optimus Prime once more - check it out below!

TFCon Chicago 2014 OFFICIAL PROMO
Optimus Prime gives another epic speech from the destroyed city of Chicago about Transformers 4: Age of Extinction... but is it all just a dream?

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Event Schedule for TFcon Chicago 2014 Finalized

Postby mooncake623 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:05 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Our friends at TFcon just dropped by to release the Finalized Event Schedule for TFcon Chicago 2014. Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

Event Schedule for TFcon Chicago 2014
FRIDAY (dealer room is not open to public)
6-9 pm – Attendee Registration – International Foyer
7pm – Artist Alley Preview – Paris
8pm – Opening ceremony – London
8:15 pm – Transform Me! The Transformers Documentary World Première Screening – London
9:45 pm – Q&A with Transform Me! Producers – London
10pm – Message Board Meetup 21+ – Hotel Bar

SATURDAY
8am – Attendee Registration – International Foyer
9am – Dealer Room opens to Early Admission and Weekend Pass holders – International Ballroom
9am-5pm – Art Contest Exhibit Opens – Florence
10am – Dealer Room opens to General Admission – International Ballroom
10am – Dan Gilvezan, Alan Oppenheimer, Venus Terzo Autographs Begin
10am – Transformers Fan Media Panel w/ Jon Bailey and Vangelus – London
11am – Transformers Costume contest – London
11am – James Roberts and Bob Skir autograph session – Paris
12pm – Q/A with James Roberts – London
1pm – Q/A with Alan Oppenheimer and Dan Gilvezan – London
2pm – Q/A with Venus Terzo and Bob Skir – London
3pm – Q/A with Aaron Archer – London
4pm – 3rd Party Product Preview – London
4:45pm – TFcon Awards (art contest results) – London
5pm – Dealer Room closes – International Ballroom
5pm – Live Script Reading Auditions – London
6pm – Live Script Reading – London
6:30pm – Chicago Transformers Fans Group Photo – Outside hotel entrance
6:45pm – Transformers The Movie (1986) Screening – London
9pm – Official TFcon after party 21+ – Hotel Bar

SUNDAY
9am – Attendee Registration – International Foyer
10am – Dealer Room opens – International Ballroom
10am – Dan Gilvezan, Alan Oppenheimer, Venus Terzo Autographs Begin
10am – James Roberts and Bob Skir autograph session – Paris
11am – Writing 101: James Roberts and Bob Skir – London
12am – Voice Acting 101 with Alan Oppenheimer, Dan Gilvezan and Venus Terzo – London
1pm – IDW Artists Panel – London
2pm – Creating Worlds with Aaron Archer, Rik Alvarez – London
3pm – Dealer Room closes – International Ballroom
3pm – Q/A with Convention Organizers – London
4pm – WTF@TFW Podcast Live Recording – London
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Barricade will still be there, right? Any particular times? The TFCon site does not say. My first con, can't wait!
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

TFcon Chicago - IDW Artist Alex Milne No Longer Attending

Postby Va'al » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:24 am

A very brief update from TFCon Chicago, concerning superstar IDW Transformers artist Alex Milne. Unfortunately, Milne has had to cancel his attendance at the event due to personal reasons, as can be seen in the mirrored tweets below. The show will still be running according to its schedule, though, and make sure to pop by the Seibertron.com store while you're there as well!

tweet

tweet
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Lockdownhunter » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:32 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
That is sad. Nevermind you are awesome :michaelbay: :D .
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

TFCon Chicago Hyatt Regency O'Hare Information

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
The Hyatt Regency O'Hare recently sent out some hotel information to help those attending TFCon Chicago. This covers getting to the hotel from the airport, parking, hotel dining options and wi-fi access.

Dear TFCON Enthusiasts,

We look forward to welcoming you to the Hyatt Regency O'Hare!

If you are arriving from O'Hare International Airport: Hyatt Regency O'Hare has a complimentary 24-hour shuttle service between the hotel and the airport.

DOMESTIC ARRIVALS: Upon arriving, proceed to the baggage claim area. From there, there will be signs and red arrows directing you to the SHUTTLE BUS CENTER. Our shuttle picks up from door #1. For further instructions, click here.

INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS: Upon arriving, call the hotel at (847) 696-1234 to inform the operator that you have arrived at the international terminal. A shuttle will be dispatched to the terminal to pick you up.

Departing from O'Hare International Airport: Our complimentary 24-hour shuttle service is available from the main entrance. Shuttles run every 15 minutes between 4:00 a.m. and midnight and every 30-45 minutes between midnight and 4:00 a.m.

Parking at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare: Head east from River Road down Bryn Mawr. The hotel will be on your left. Should you require luggage assistance, enter the front drive of the hotel. If not, proceed to the end of Bryn Mawr, the entrance to the surface parking and hotel parking garage will be at the end of the block on your left. Please hold onto your guest room key to exit the parking gates upon your departure.

Dining Options within the hotel:

Perks is your one-stop-shop to get Starbucks coffee, freshly baked treats, an assortment of snacks, souvenirs and so much more! Perks is open daily from 4AM until 2AM during your stay.

$3 – Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich Special
Fri 10/24 - Sun 10/26
7:30a – 9:30a $6 Breakfast Wrap Station
Specialty Themed Coffee & Treat
AXIS Espresso - $4.50
Shafter Smoothie - $4.25

Microwaves accessible 24 hours in Perks Foyer area

O'H American Grill will be serving Breakfast and Lunch from 6AM until 4PM (Buffet and A La Carte options available) Breakfast a la carte menu, click here. For Lunch a la carte menu, click here.

Cash Food Stand Sales

Convenient fast dining options available on our Perks Entry Level tile area
Fri 10/24
11am –3pm also Featuring enhanced $7 Wrap Station
5pm – 9pm also Featuring enhanced $7 Freshly Baked Pizza Station

Sat 10/25
11am – 3pm also Featuring $7 Made to Order Deli Sandwiches
5pm – 9pm also Featuring $3.50 Rogelio’s Taco Station

Sun 10/26
11am – 3pm also Featuring $7 Made to Order Grilled Ham & Cheese Station

Red Bar is open nightly at 4PM during your stay. In addition to our delectable made-to-order sushi and amazing appetizers including burgers and pizza. Wash everything down with a rich and refreshing pint of our own Red Bar Brew while watching a game on one of our 25 plasma screens. Red Bar Brew is brewed locally by Two Brothers Brewing Co. in Warrenville, IL.

$10 Specialty Themed Drinks

In Room Dining is also available from 6AM until 12AM.

We'd like to introduce you to our newest service enhancement as we strive to be your preferred hotel of choice in Chicago. During your stay , you can connect with your next meal from anywhere at any time. We invite you to order room service remotely with your favorite wireless or mobile device by logging on to http//ohare.hyattservices.com/ or by scanning the QR code below.

Getting Online at Hyatt Regency O'Hare

COMPLIMENTARY STANDARD WIFI is available in the hotel lobby by logging on to the Hyatt Public network.

WIFI is in all of the guestrooms. Logon to the Hyatt Guestroom network. To sign in, enter your last name and room number and accept the charge for Standard Internet.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby mblase75 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:37 am

For those of us NOT staying at the hotel, what are our best parking options?

EDIT: Never mind, of course it's on the website -- http://www.tfcon.com/parking
mblase75
Micromaster
Buy from mblase75 on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #108 RI IDW Comics 2020 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles JUN200562 108RI"
TMNT #108 RI IDW C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #1 Cvr G 1:15 Dynamite Comics AUG230232"
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #5 Cvr B IDW Comics MAY231426 5B (CA) Eastman"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #4 Cvr B IDW Comics NOV221621 4B (CA) Campbell"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 SEP221735 2A (CA) Mercado"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr Q FOC Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL239367 10Q (CA) Haeser"
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr I 1:10 Dynamite Comics Disney JUN230687 9I Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #31 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUL221668 31A (W/A/CA) Sakai"
USAGI YOJIMBO #31 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221733 3B (CA) Height"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #131 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221561 131RI Ninja Turtles (CA) Mercado"
TMNT #131 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics NOV221625 3B (CA)Eastman + Bishop"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #1 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 1D 1RI (CA) Federici"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #144 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 AUG231414 144A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #144 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr M 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2024 Disney AUG230328 11M (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON