This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Super Bowl Trailer and Screen Capture Gallery

Postby tonedef » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Really liking what I see. Shots don't look 100% complete (like they're missing some lighting / reflection effects or something???) but still, holy crap, its looking like an epic movie.
I want grimlock movie masterpiece NOW!!! :shock:
tonedef
Mini-Con

Re: FIRST AGE OF EXTINCTION TRAILER IMAGE!

Postby autobot1979 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Do you know that Bot that cut the car in half might be an Autobot ? Who remember the photo months ago where we could see the Autobots running behind and in front had a red car cut in half? Those red car had the DeceptConS insignia on it! So is possibly this Robot be an Autobot ?
Another thing is that Gun-Face probably is Galvatron. As Galvatron use to transform in a weapon, why not His face instead Himself transform in a gun?
Bumblebee looks so wicked and sleek.
Prime Looks amazing.
The Dinobots will kick the Decepticons off. Man Crosshairs is a freaking mercenary.
Grimlock is much more than I was imagining. Do you Remember what those Brazilian designer commented ? Fans were going to freak out... and so we did!
autobot1979
Micromaster

Re: Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Super Bowl Trailer and Screen Capture Gallery

Postby Noideaforaname » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:53 pm

I could watch this all day, even with the missing bit in the middle and the abrupt end...
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Bounti76 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
OKay...I've watched it several times now and this is what I've taken from it and other fans' consensuses (consensii?)

Bots I can figure out
Green parachute bot: Crosshairs
Optimus and Bumblebee are pretty self-explanatory.
Two-headed dragon/Dinobot: Strafe (aka Movie Swoop).
and of course...

GRIMLOCK :APPLAUSE:

Who I can't figure out

Silver bot cutting the red Chevy Malibu in half.
Bot on board the ship who's guarding a captive Optimus.
The bots in the scene right before Swoop and Bumblebee collide
Gun-faced bot:Lockdown? Galvatron?

Any ideas ladies and gentlemen?
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Bounti76 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Almost forgot....I'm almost positive the first bot we see in the trailer, walking away from the huge-ass ship...is Lockdown. You can't see a ton of detail, but if images of the hoodie and the toys from UK toyfair are accurate, the head looks clean and free from spikes of any sort....almost human. Which is how the bot (heavily rumored to be Lockdown) appeared on those items.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby ausbot » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Looks a little like the trailer for dark of the moon but fun.
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby YRQRM0 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Where are y'all seeing Prime in his DOTM body? Every shot looks like his AOE body to me..
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Gunface/Lockdown(?) and Grimlock look cool.

And it's much easier to root for Wahlberg as the lead actor than Shia.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
i could feel my brain cells committing suicide during that trailer, especially when prime pulled a dino riders on grimlock.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Tumbles » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:53 pm

The image that was leaked about grimlocks supposed robot mode that was around the internet that was in grey sweatshirt looks more as that will be strafes robot mode...just look at the shoulders and they match the two different beaks. I really hope the dinobots do indeed have good robot modes and not just the beast modes.
Tumbles
Mini-Con

Postby vectorsigma757 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:01 pm

YRQRM0 wrote:Where are y'all seeing Prime in his DOTM body? Every shot looks like his AOE body to me..

I'm seeing it about 21-22 seconds into the trailer. A robot is being knocked over with explosions. He has DOTM OPs feet, and more telling, his forearm armor looks more like DOTM
I thought the bot walking under the ship of OP, but maybe not.

Also, just because gunface visibly had his face turn into a gun, doesn't mean the rest of his body was humanoid at the time. That could have been the finishing stage of a bigger transformation (Galvatron).
vectorsigma757
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Megatron Wolf wrote:i could feel my brain cells committing suicide during that trailer, especially when prime pulled a dino riders on grimlock.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
vectorsigma757 wrote:
YRQRM0 wrote:Where are y'all seeing Prime in his DOTM body? Every shot looks like his AOE body to me..

I'm seeing it about 21-22 seconds into the trailer. A robot is being knocked over with explosions. He has DOTM OPs feet, and more telling, his forearm armor looks more like DOTM
I thought the bot walking under the ship of OP, but maybe not.

Also, just because gunface visibly had his face turn into a gun, doesn't mean the rest of his body was humanoid at the time. That could have been the finishing stage of a bigger transformation (Galvatron).

The gun face is definitely Lockdown. Look at the 6 panels around his neck. They're the same as in the trailer.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+

Postby Aladar The Outmode » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:11 pm

Motto: "時には最小のものは、すべての最大の変更を行うことができます."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
I love this :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
If enjoying when toys were fun is a sin consider me the biggest sinner of all time

Aladar The Outmode
Vehicon
Watch Aladar The Outmode on YouTube
Buy from Aladar The Outmode on eBay
Alt Mode: Carnotaurus
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby dubsimus prime » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:16 pm

I see Bumblebee facing with a two-headed dragon.. is that a Predacon I see?!!! If so, yes, oh good GOD yes.... I've wanted to see Predacons and Dinobots go at it for a long time.. and it's going to be in llive action.... :D :D :D :D
dubsimus prime
Mini-Con

Postby EagleTron » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Motto: "I laugh out loud for no reason at all after I have won a Great Battle. The very last Bot Standing!"
Weapon: Gamma-Ray Laser Cannons
Just when you thought you knew what Bayverse next move was going to be:Ta-da, surprise, gun face body :grin: and we only just saw a couple of transformers, I cant wait to see that Samurai bot in action and I really hope that Grimlock has a robot mode in the movie.

If Grimlock is that huge in Dragon/T-Rex mode with big Optimus looking small riding on his back then In robot mode Grimlock should be at least 20 stories high making him Metroplex big. Not as big as Metroplex but I'm sure bayverse had something like that go through their brainstorming. :DANCE:
Optimus: The Decepticons are a species of life just like us Autobots. They deserve a choice.
Bumblebee: You are rite Optimus, your compassion and courage is what makes you a great leader, bearer of the matrix.
Grimlock: I will Crush the Decepticons, I will Destroy, Dinobots transform, I'm ready for anything, Attaaaaack, No survivorsssssss.
EagleTron
Minibot
Strength: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:37 pm

dubsimus prime wrote:I see Bumblebee facing with a two-headed dragon.. is that a Predacon I see?!!! If so, yes, oh good GOD yes.... I've wanted to see Predacons and Dinobots go at it for a long time.. and it's going to be in llive action.... :D :D :D :D
It's the Dinobot Strafe.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Was the guy who cut that red car in half a Dinobot? I thought it might transform into a triceratops, but I'm not entirely sure.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Speed: 10+

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
It's not that I didn't enjoy the commercial, but I was expecting more out of it.

Oh well.

Gun-face man was awesome.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Looks like ol' Gunface is Lockdown (same collar details):

And now we have a better look at the Poster Bot:

If the guy on the left is Lockdown, I'm wondering if maybe he's come to Earth to get the bounty on Optimus, the guy responsible for killing Megatron.

If so, I could see this also being him and his ship:

Awesome Crosshairs is awesome:

A closer look at this pic reveals Optimus in a body akin to his previous movie body:

Hiya, Strafe!

Have horned T-Rex, will go riding:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby welcometothedarksyde » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Motto: "My anaconda don't..."
Looks like it has a lot of potential. But I'm underwhelmed with how bland the dinobots look. They just look gunmetal with red eyes. I wish they had more character
welcometothedarksyde
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Watch welcometothedarksyde on YouTube

Postby Noideaforaname » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Yeah, it's a bit of a shame with Crosshairs and the "He's Watching You" Con to an extent (and seemingly Drift, based on his toys) having bright, distinct color decos that they fall back onto the mass of metallic grays with the Dinobots.

Also, seems like Strafe's wings are made up of a lot of separate panels. And that Optimus in his old body (the one where he's tumbling) looks to be pretty rusty but includes both arms -- remember how he lost one thanks to Sentinel? Kinda strange he recovered his arm but went all jalopy.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Looks like Lockdown will be Optimus's worst nightmare! :lol:

I think I'm liking the Yeager family more than the live-action Witwicky family, simply because it seems as though Cade's more mature.

I'm also grateful that nobody is (for right now) a jumbled mess of mechanical parts. Hopefully not, I'm trying to be optimistic here.

Toy Fair can't get here fast enough! :grin: When is it, again? Next weekend?

All in all, the only thing I didn't like was that it was only thirty short, brief seconds. Could have at least thrown us more of a bone with a two/three-minute trailer like every other trailer!

Wait... am I actually saying something complimentary about the live-action films? :shock:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7

Postby triplespy » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:49 pm

I think the two headed robot is Hun-Gurr the Terrorcon.
triplespy
Mini-Con

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:26 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
I love that Ehren Kruger is writing this one. He surprised me and kept me happy with Dark Of The Moon, and this looks to be a lot of fun. I heap praise on the man because so far, he's been deserving of it.

I think AoE's gonna be one hell of a romp.

Noideaforaname wrote:Yeah, it's a bit of a shame with Crosshairs and the "He's Watching You" Con to an extent (and seemingly Drift, based on his toys) having bright, distinct color decos that they fall back onto the mass of metallic grays with the Dinobots.

Also, seems like Strafe's wings are made up of a lot of separate panels. And that Optimus in his old body (the one where he's tumbling) looks to be pretty rusty but includes both arms -- remember how he lost one thanks to Sentinel? Kinda strange he recovered his arm but went all jalopy.

Ratchet, I assume, reattached his arm and got it working again. As for the rusty look, perhaps it was supposed to be that way for an undercover kinda thing? Or, perhaps, even the government finally turned their backs on the Autobots for good and just left them to rust?

Either way, I can't wait to see what happens.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON