This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Keep Earth Human Promo Campaign: New Clip and Posters

Postby Peridot » Fri May 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
Va'al wrote:

Image[/center]

There's something vaguely sinister about their faces in that poster- especially Bumblebee's. I don't know what it is about it. Maybe it's the fact that their eyes are obscured, or that I just realized that Bumblebee, the kid-appeal character, basically has a creepy T800-esque robot skull for a face.
Peridot
Combiner
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Keep Earth Human Promo Campaign: New Clip and Posters

Postby Optimizzy » Fri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Metro Prime wrote:
Va'al wrote:

Image[/center]

There's something vaguely sinister about their faces in that poster- especially Bumblebee's. I don't know what it is about it. Maybe it's the fact that their eyes are obscured, or that I just realized that Bumblebee, the kid-appeal character, basically has a creepy T800-esque robot skull for a face.

Yeah. I noticed his creepy skull face on the cliff jumper redeco. Go check it out. Sinister
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Peridot » Fri May 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Optimizzy wrote:
Metro Prime wrote:
Va'al wrote:

Image[/center]

Yeah. I noticed his creepy skull face on the cliff jumper redeco. Go check it out. Sinister

Oh god, the red that they used really doesn't help.
Peridot
Combiner

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
The creepy, sinister feel of those posters is all part of the propaganda behind them. The Transformers have been deemed public enemies, and these posters are supposed to help emphasize the scary, dangerous nature that the governments want the public to think of the Transformers as.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Transformers: Age of Extinction Malaysian Hong Leong Bank Promotion

Postby Va'al » Mon May 26, 2014 7:11 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
A Facebook user on the Ragin Nation page, Aqil Azim, has received an interesting promotion from Hong Leong Bank, Malaysia, concerning the upcoming Transformers: Age of Extinction movie. Apparently, the bank is offering tickets to the film premiere on 25th June to the first 10 people opening an account with them, and include a Transformers themed debit card and a Bumblebee pouch in the offer. Check out an image below!

Got this all at Hong Leong Bank Transformers Age Of Extinction at the Midvalley megamall here in Malaysia.
1.Transformers Age Of Extinction Hong Leong Debit Card
2. 2 tickets of transformers age of extinction premiere
3.Transformers G1 Bumblebee pouch bag thing
That's all wat I want to share with u alex and the ragin nation . the premier tikcets that I got is available for who want to open bank account and available to early 10 people . I was the 7th person . the premier tickets show the dates that I got to watch the movie earlier than the official movie release . The dates that I watch is 25th June . And the official movie dates release is 26th June here in Malaysia . I'm so happy

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Transformers: Age of Extinction Interviews with Mark Wahlberg and Nicola Peltz

Postby Va'al » Tue May 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Here's some more Transformers: Age of Extinction news for you! Entertainment and media website IGN had the chance to interview Mark Wahlberg, who plays inventor and single dad Cade Yaeger in the upcoming movie, in which he touches upon what is new about the new film - from 'recruiting' the dinobots to what he anticipates the fans' reaction will be. Additionally, German YouTube channel Movie Captain has a good chat with Nicola Peltz, who plays Tessa Yaeger, and talks about how the character is different from Carly or Mikaela, and her relationship with the other actors in the cast. Check both out embedded below!

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/05/26/mark-wahlberg-says-expect-to-be-blown-away-by-transformers-age-of-extinction

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby BERSEKAEL » Tue May 27, 2014 1:17 pm

I wish interview with people involved on art concepts, 3d, animation or anything involved with those amazing transformers instead of actors.
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby reluctantyouth » Tue May 27, 2014 1:39 pm

I agree with other poster who said they should speak with art directors and such instead of just the actors especially when addressing "die hard fans". I had to laugh when MW said this movie was more real/believable than the others. Unicron is coming...has to be. There is so little than can be said and MW said the Die Hards will be blown away with a new threat and new villains. Again I hope we see more than just Galvatron, Lockdown, and drones. I'm so pumped for the movie. I recently started dating someone that hasn't seen any of them. I'm not going to bother showing her TF or ROTF...think DOTM will prepare her for AOE. She is cool with my hobby and that is a major plus in my book. I had about given up on finding someone accepting of Transformers...do not know what it is about Central Illinois but women here are monumentally picky, uppity, and self absorbed to the max.

~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:
reluctantyouth
Vehicon
News Credits: 26

Postby Black Bumblebee » Tue May 27, 2014 1:39 pm

"What's different about this film is that this one has a stronger human element..."

:BANG_HEAD:

When are these folks going to realize that the main characters of The Transformers need to be the actual Transformers???
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue May 27, 2014 2:11 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Transformers sound badass in German.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby ChrisRiss » Tue May 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Black Bumblebee wrote:"What's different about this film is that this one has a stronger human element..."

When are these folks going to realize that the main characters of The Transformers need to be the actual Transformers???

Except they tried that with the second and third one. There was a lot more of the bots than in the first movie, and a lot of people hated it. They said there was too much of the bots, too much action, and not enough story.
ChrisRiss
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: ???

Postby ChrisRiss » Tue May 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Black Bumblebee wrote:"What's different about this film is that this one has a stronger human element..."

Except they tried that with the second and third one. There was a lot more of the bots than in the first movie, and a lot of people hated it. They said there was too much of the bots, too much action, and not enough story.
ChrisRiss
Minibot
Endurance: 4
Firepower: ???

Postby Peridot » Tue May 27, 2014 2:47 pm

ChrisRiss wrote:

Why can't there be a balance between the two? Just because the robuts are featured more often, doesn't mean that Bay has to overcompensate by taking away any vestiges of plot the movies still had. I honestly thinks that he sometimes forgets that the Transformers are actual characters with depth. What I want to see in AOE is more scenes like the ones in DOTM, with Optimus and Sentinel debating and Optimus mourning Ironhide. Scenes that convey the idea that they're actual characters, not just plot devices. Personally, I'd like to see a movie something along the lines of Rescue Bots and Transformers: Prime, where the humans are actually integral to the plot, but they don't hog screen-time and they don't just serve as the "token kids we're supposed to relate to". So basically, Human Alliance/Rescue Bots: The Movie.
END OF LINE RANT
Peridot
Combiner

Postby dragons » Tue May 27, 2014 3:03 pm

reluctantyouth wrote:I agree with other poster who said they should speak with art directors and such instead of just the actors especially when addressing "die hard fans". I had to laugh when MW said this movie was more real/believable than the others. Unicron is coming...has to be. There is so little than can be said and MW said the Die Hards will be blown away with a new threat and new villains. Again I hope we see more than just Galvatron, Lockdown, and drones. I'm so pumped for the movie. I recently started dating someone that hasn't seen any of them. I'm not going to bother showing her TF or ROTF...think DOTM will prepare her for AOE. She is cool with my hobby and that is a major plus in my book. I had about given up on finding someone accepting of Transformers...do not know what it is about Central Illinois but women here are monumentally picky, uppity, and self absorbed to the max.

~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:

congrats lucky dog having trouble finding woman period who is or not transformers fan like in peretz interview interview doesn't say anything clips first then her answers
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue May 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
ChrisRiss wrote:They said there was too much of the bots, too much action, and not enough story.

:???:

That had to be some people from just general movie-going audience. I doubt TF fans would frown on more bots even if they weren't characterized well. For instance, Jetfire, DotM Megatron and Shockwave. The characters sucked, but at least they were in there.

Would you guys have been OK with it if only Grimlock was introduced from the Dinobots, or did it have to be all 5 of them?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby bluecatcinema » Tue May 27, 2014 5:22 pm

All that talk about the "human element" reminds me that Beast Machines was the only Transformers series to be devoid of humans. I'm curious: How did that work out for everyone?
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster

Postby Agamemnon » Tue May 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
bluecatcinema wrote:All that talk about the "human element" reminds me that Beast Machines was the only Transformers series to be devoid of humans. I'm curious: How did that work out for everyone?

Well, there were those cave men... (Loved BW, BTW. :D )
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Having more heart and a family aspect sound like good things in my book, as they might suggest less vulgarity this time around.

reluctantyouth wrote:Unicron is coming...has to be.
I really hope not.

The sad truth of the matter is that these films ride on the success of catering to the lowest common denominator of casual moviegoers instead of fans, which leads to the human cast being the main focus since that's who general audiences want to see. Oh, they also want to see the robots too, but to them, the robots are "whats" rather than "whos". Plot devices, pretty special effects, and decoration rather than people. The non-speaking Decepticons being portrayed as savage monsters also doesn't help things.

Metro Prime wrote:Personally, I'd like to see a movie something along the lines of Rescue Bots and Transformers: Prime, where the humans are actually integral to the plot, but they don't hog screen-time and they don't just serve as the "token kids we're supposed to relate to". So basically, Human Alliance/Rescue Bots: The Movie.
END OF LINE RANT
Or even something like Masterforce, which was another series that used its humans elegantly and competently. ;)

bluecatcinema wrote:All that talk about the "human element" reminds me that Beast Machines was the only Transformers series to be devoid of humans. I'm curious: How did that work out for everyone?
The lack of humans in that show seemed to be okay for most people, but there were a lot of other things that people disliked about it at the time that the lack of humans probably didn't matter either way. But since the series was so poorly received back then, Hasbro's never tried a human-less TF TV series ever again.

The closest they ever came back to doing this was with the Omega Keys arc in TF: Prime season 2, as well as the Predacons Rising movie, which were both devoid of human characters and that notion seemed much better received for each.

Agamemnon wrote:

Well, there were those cave men... (Loved BW, BTW. :D )
He said "Beast Machines". Waspinator's flashback shouldn't count.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby El Duque » Fri May 30, 2014 9:44 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Paramount Pictures International has released new version of the Transformers: Age of Extinction Super Bowl spot. This one has been tweaked compared to the original with the following:

• When Optimus Prime Rises the CGI has been tweaked
  • Additional ships in the space shot
  • Crosshairs is now wearing his goggles
  • Smoke has been added behind Cade and Shane as they're running
  • The Nightship is visible in the shot where Cade punches down in slow motion
  • Grimlock's position in the semifinal shot is different

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby El Duque » Fri May 30, 2014 9:54 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The official Transformers Movie Facebook page has announced that Imagine Dragons' new song and the theme of Transformers: Age of Extinction, "Battle Cry", will be making it's worldwide debut on June 2nd.

Catch the new song "Battle Cry" by Imagine Dragons coming worldwide June 2nd on KIDinaKORNER/Interscope Records!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Deadput » Fri May 30, 2014 11:06 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Hey there is a new trailer with new footage

Edit: hd version

Our first good look at Drift, Dinobot Slug (with Drift riding it), Stinger transforming and a group shot of the Autobots

Last edited by Deadput on Fri May 30, 2014 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Skill: 5

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Fri May 30, 2014 11:21 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Hey there is a new trailer with new footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sph1jNyx5c4

Finally a full shot of Slug and Drift! :HEADHURTS: However, Stinger's transformation is, not really a transformation.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Intelligence: 8

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Fri May 30, 2014 11:23 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser

Finally a full shot of Slug and Drift! :HEADHURTS: However, Stinger's transformation is, not really a transformation.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Intelligence: 8

Postby Deadput » Fri May 30, 2014 11:23 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:

However, Stinger's transformation is, not really a transformation.

It counts though.

Edit: So is this my first news credit?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 30, 2014 11:31 am

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Edit: So is this my first news credit?
Not unless the news staff sees it.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM321 6C (CA) Arocena"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM895 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 MAY221568 3D (CA) Won"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #41 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220489 41RI (CA) Samu"
TRANSFORMERS #41 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 5th ptg Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM846 (CA) Bratukhin"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 5t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18B DEC190651"
TRANSFORMERS #18 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210588 3RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0224IM317 7E (CA) Clarke (W)Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #70 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A/CA) Wildman 230915E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #24 Cvr A IDW Comics 2011 24A (W) Costa (CA) Ramondelli"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SINS OF WRECKERS #2 IDW Comics 2015 (W/A/CA) Roche 230227"
Transformers SINS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 1223IM857 (CA) Milana"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #7 RI 1:10 Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Zama"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 SDCC Cvr B IDW Comics 2014 01SDCCB (CA) Scioli 220712"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON