This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby VirusCarnage » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I love that 2nd one, first one is pretty good though.
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
News Credits: 25
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
El Duque wrote:Image

Even though both Prime and Grimlock are f**king hideous, the way they're posed makes that poster pretty cool.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Deadput » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:

f**king hideous.

*rolls eyes*
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby SideswipeSkywarp » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:21 pm

Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of ****. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:
SideswipeSkywarp
Mini-Con

Postby Deadput » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:27 pm

SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of ****. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:

Shut up

The third was great Sentinel was actually a good villain who had character development

I can tell you already this s better then the other 3 movies.

no one said they were masterpieces they have their flaws like everything else

Grow up brats like you are why humanity will never be pleased
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Shelf Space » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Motto: "Death is guaranteed, livin is optional"
Weapon: Gun
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of ****. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:

your opinion comes off as pretentious and arrogant and was probably better off left unsaid, go be soar someplace else
Shelf Space
Mini-Con
Buy from Shelf Space on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"

Soar ?

As in Dino-soar  ? :lol:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Ultra gordon » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:57 pm

SideswipeSkywarp wrote:
Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of ****. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too.

I don't believe anyone put a gun to your head to watch the other three ?
And if you were any sort of trans fan I'd doubt you would say that.
Ultra gordon
Mini-Con

Postby Gemini220 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:39 am

For those B**ching about this & that, Plain and Simple don't go see it case closed!! It's one of those things lets see how many people I can get on my bandwagon.
Gemini220
Micromaster

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:23 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword

It's more like people can't think for themselves when a critic says a movie is ****, when it's really not. They just want to jump on the bandwagon and hate it because it's the cool thing to do. When I say DOTM is the greatest movie of all time, that's me thinking for myself. But people like you, those who label it in such a way, are all of one hive mind. I have the audacity to call the movie what I see it as, but you, you're just regurgitating **** that's been said plenty of times, before; with absolutely no proof to your claims, no less. Who's the one who can't think for themselves, here?
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot "We Are All Targets Now" with New Footage

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
As we edge closer and closer to the world premiere of Transformers: Age of Extinction, new TV spots with new footage are rolling in! New footage seen include a nice closeup of Crosshairs in all his glory, Strafe hilariously sliding down the side of a building, and a brief look at Lockdown's unhelmeted face. Take a look at the minute-long spot below, which has been uploaded on the Seibertron.com YouTube channel!

They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Janus Prime » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:00 pm

In case you were wondering if he was supposed to be Swoop or a different guy, here you go.
Janus Prime
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:04 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Janus Prime wrote:In case you were wondering if he was supposed to be Swoop or a different guy, here you go.

Huh? :???:

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Janus Prime » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:18 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
Janus Prime wrote:In case you were wondering if he was supposed to be Swoop or a different guy, here you go.

Huh? :???:

In G1 Swoop is constantly crashing, I don´t believe there´s one appearance of him in the show where he didn´t crash.
Janus Prime
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby ILL-Star » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Motto: "What is life without misfortune?"
Weapon: Cluster Bombs
It seems Stinger hitched a ride with Strafe and Bumblebee. Probably why Strafe is falling off of the tower there.
ILL-Star
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9

Postby Gemini220 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:35 pm

All the clips are fine and all BUT I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!
Gemini220
Micromaster

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:

f**king hideous.

*rolls eyes*

Roll them all you want, it's not gonna make the designs look better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like seeing all the footage, but I want to see just 1 quick shot of any of the Dinobots in robot mode. I was so sure that's something Bay was keeping for the movie, but I really think 1 glimpse wouldn't hurt. So now I'm a bit uneasy about just how much the Dinobots will be in the film and what exactly will they do. Will they get the Devastator and Shockwave treatment where they show up to do 1 thing and then get taken out? I don't imagine that happening to Grimlock, but seeing Strafe rolling off that roof like that makes me think at least a couple of the Dinos will bite the dust. :?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:53 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:I like seeing all the footage, but I want to see just 1 quick shot of any of the Dinobots in robot mode. I was so sure that's something Bay was keeping for the movie, but I really think 1 glimpse wouldn't hurt. So now I'm a bit uneasy about just how much the Dinobots will be in the film and what exactly will they do. Will they get the Devastator and Shockwave treatment where they show up to do 1 thing and then get taken out? I don't imagine that happening to Grimlock, but seeing Strafe rolling off that roof like that makes me think at least a couple of the Dinos will bite the dust. :?

Let me help your expectations. The Dinobots (Grimlock and Slug at least) will only be present in that Shanghai battle scene. They will also not transform even though hasbro said they would.

Obviously, this is only speculation and as negative as it may sound, this is the mindset I am using so as not to be dissapointed like I have been for 3 times in a row. I also anticipate seeing Mark Wahlberg more than Optimus and having his trucker friend and Stanley Tucci be annoying. I also dont expect Slog to show up.

I am desperately wanting to see this movie now but after Man of Steel, I cannot trust how good a movie looks off trailers. hence why I am keeping my expectations really low and getting ready for the worst, while hoping for the best.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:55 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I also dont expect Slog to show up.

We've seen Slog in an earlier trailer.

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Deadput » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:56 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I like seeing all the footage, but I want to see just 1 quick shot of any of the Dinobots in robot mode. I was so sure that's something Bay was keeping for the movie, but I really think 1 glimpse wouldn't hurt. So now I'm a bit uneasy about just how much the Dinobots will be in the film and what exactly will they do. Will they get the Devastator and Shockwave treatment where they show up to do 1 thing and then get taken out? I don't imagine that happening to Grimlock, but seeing Strafe rolling off that roof like that makes me think at least a couple of the Dinos will bite the dust. :?

Let me help your expectations. The Dinobots (Grimlock and Slug at least) will only be present in that Shanghai battle scene. They will also not transform even though hasbro said they would.

Obviously, this is only speculation and as negative as it may sound, this is the mindset I am using so as not to be dissapointed like I have been for 3 times in a row. I also anticipate seeing Mark Wahlberg more than Optimus and having his trucker friend and Stanley Tucci be annoying. I also dont expect Slog to show up.

I am desperately wanting to see this movie now but after Man of Steel, I cannot trust how good a movie looks off trailers. hence why I am keeping my expectations really low and getting ready for the worst, while hoping for the best.

How about you go see the movie and make up your own opinion.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

The Brontosaurus? Which trailer? And has either Slash or Snarl shown up yet?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:17 pm

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

How about you go see the movie and make up your own opinion.

I would love to but its not out yet. All we have are these trailers and our predictions. And I believe that if I do not expect the dinobots to transform and that they end up not transforming, then I will be much less dissapointed than anyone who was expecting to see that happen.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:20 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

To be honest, I don't even know which trailer had Slog in it. There's so many different ones, and I'm not about to go hunting through the archives to find it.

As far as I'm aware, Slash has not, but I thinking Snarl could be barely seen in the same trailer as Slog.

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Deadput » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

To be honest, I don't even know which trailer had Slog in it. There's so many different ones, and I'm not about to go hunting through the archives to find it.

As far as I'm aware, Slash has not, but I thinking Snarl could be barely seen in the same trailer as Slog.

I have been following this movie a lot and even i have not seen them.

You must mean those trading cards that were leaked.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:15 pm

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I have been following this movie a lot and even i have not seen them.

You must mean those trading cards that were leaked.

Nope, it was a trailer. It was in an urban environment, with Crosshairs and the rest of the Autobot cars up front and a handful of the Dinobots in the back charging right behond them.

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #2 Cvr A IDW Comics FEB231497 2A (CA)Hernandez"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS ADVENTURES #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210463 8B (CA) Florean"
STAR WARS ADVENTUR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #10 var Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220903 (CA) Cummings"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #10 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220902 (CA) Noto"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #31 var BHM Marvel Comics 2023 AUG229004 (CA) Manhanni (W) Sacks"
STAR WARS #31 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #5 ESB variant Marvel Comics 2020 APR201050 (CA)Sprouse"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr N 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230462 7N (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr N ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #32 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220898 (CA) Segovia (W) Soule (A) Musabekov"
STAR WARS #32 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #2 Cvr C IDW Comics FEB231499 2C (CA) Price"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DS9 DOG WAR #4 Cvr C IDW Comics APR231586 4C (CA) Price (W) Chen"
Star Trek DS9 DOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars JABBAS PALACE #1 var WHM Marvel Comics SEP228834 (CA) Momoko"
Star Wars JABBAS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr N 1:20 virgin Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230556 8N (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr N ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars WAR BOUNTY HUNTERS #2 action figure Marvel Comics 2021 MAY210673"
Star Wars WAR BOUN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #19 var Marvel Comics 2022 JAN221005 (CA) Cummings"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON