This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Deadput » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Mindmaster wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I also dont expect Slog to show up.

We've seen Slog in an earlier trailer.

The Brontosaurus? Which trailer? And has either Slash or Snarl shown up yet?

To be honest, I don't even know which trailer had Slog in it. There's so many different ones, and I'm not about to go hunting through the archives to find it.

As far as I'm aware, Slash has not, but I thinking Snarl could be barely seen in the same trailer as Slog.

I have been following this movie a lot and even i have not seen them.

You must mean those trading cards that were leaked.

Nope, it was a trailer. It was in an urban environment, with Crosshairs and the rest of the Autobot cars up front and a handful of the Dinobots in the back charging right behond them.

Ahhhh that spot

it was Crosshairs and Drift driving with Scorn behind them Strafe flying Slug beside them with Grimlock behind Slug while they were charging.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot "We Are All Targets Now" with New Footage

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:42 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mindmaster wrote:As we edge closer and closer to the world premiere of Transformers: Age of Extinction, new TV spots with new footage are rolling in! New footage seen include a nice closeup of Crosshairs in all his glory, Strafe hilariously sliding down the side of a building, and a brief look at Lockdown's unhelmeted face. Take a look at the minute-long spot below, which has been uploaded on the Seibertron.com YouTube channel!

The only thing new about this trailer is the very end with the narrator giving the film's date instead of saying "Coming Soon". Aside from that bit, it's the exact same trailer as this and this.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot "We Are All Targets Now" with New Footage

Postby TimothyR » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:As we edge closer and closer to the world premiere of Transformers: Age of Extinction, new TV spots with new footage are rolling in! New footage seen include a nice closeup of Crosshairs in all his glory, Strafe hilariously sliding down the side of a building, and a brief look at Lockdown's unhelmeted face. Take a look at the minute-long spot below, which has been uploaded on the Seibertron.com YouTube channel!

The only thing new about this trailer is the very end with the narrator giving the film's date instead of saying "Coming Soon". Aside from that bit, it's the exact same trailer as this and this.

yeah, this is a few days old already.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby DeadCaL » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Who's that riding Slash? Looks like Drift on Slag, Prime on Grimmy and....
Me Love Grimlock Superdeformed Dinobot Fun

DeadCaL
Minibot
Strength: 10+
Speed: 2
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
DeadCaL wrote:Who's that riding Slash? Looks like Drift on Slag, Prime on Grimmy and....

Crosshairs is on Scorn.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
DeadCaL wrote:Who's that riding Slash? Looks like Drift on Slag, Prime on Grimmy and....

Based on the Construct-Bot pairings, it might be Hound.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7

Postby DeadCaL » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
SlyTF1 wrote:Crosshairs is on Scorn

Or as one mistranslation I saw said... Scone :lol: I'm surprised he's bigger than Grimlock.
I'm glad they've gone with 'humongous scale' with these guys, they do look impressive.
Me Love Grimlock Superdeformed Dinobot Fun

DeadCaL
Minibot
Strength: 10+
Speed: 2
Courage: 10

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I also dont expect Slog to show up.

We've seen Slog in an earlier trailer.

The Brontosaurus? Which trailer? And has either Slash or Snarl shown up yet?

To be honest, I don't even know which trailer had Slog in it. There's so many different ones, and I'm not about to go hunting through the archives to find it.

As far as I'm aware, Slash has not, but I thinking Snarl could be barely seen in the same trailer as Slog.

I have been following this movie a lot and even i have not seen them.

You must mean those trading cards that were leaked.

Nope, it was a trailer. It was in an urban environment, with Crosshairs and the rest of the Autobot cars up front and a handful of the Dinobots in the back charging right behond them.

Ahhhh that spot

it was Crosshairs and Drift driving with Scorn behind them Strafe flying Slug beside them with Grimlock behind Slug while they were charging.

If that is indeed the spot then, like i said, we have yet to see SLOG, the Sauropod dinosaur, and I still am not sure he will appear in the film
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:50 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of ****. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:

Then stop going to movies. Simple and to the point, there you go.

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of ****. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:

Shut up

The third was great Sentinel was actually a good villain who had character development

I can tell you already this s better then the other 3 movies.

no one said they were masterpieces they have their flaws like everything else

Grow up brats like you are why humanity will never be pleased

You can be angry, but you don't have the right to call him names. You're violating rules and this isn't a request: Watch it. Disagree, but don't pull crap like that anymore.

Shelf Space wrote:

your opinion comes off as pretentious and arrogant and was probably better off left unsaid, go be soar someplace else

He's entitled to his opinion and he can voice it. That's not how this community works. EVERYONE has a voice. Whether or not it's agreed with is beside the point.

Ultra gordon wrote:SideswipeSkywarp wrote:
Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of ****. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too.

I don't believe anyone put a gun to your head to watch the other three ?
And if you were any sort of trans fan I'd doubt you would say that.

Transfans say **** about the movies all the time. Don't start that "real fan" crap, here.

Gemini220 wrote:

For those B**ching about this & that, Plain and Simple don't go see it case closed!! It's one of those things lets see how many people I can get on my bandwagon.

Bingo. You, I like you.

SlyTF1 wrote:

It's more like people can't think for themselves when a critic says a movie is ****, when it's really not. They just want to jump on the bandwagon and hate it because it's the cool thing to do. When I say DOTM is the greatest movie of all time, that's me thinking for myself. But people like you, those who label it in such a way, are all of one hive mind. I have the audacity to call the movie what I see it as, but you, you're just regurgitating **** that's been said plenty of times, before; with absolutely no proof to your claims, no less. Who's the one who can't think for themselves, here?

*slow clap*
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:20 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Autobot032 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

It's more like people can't think for themselves when a critic says a movie is ****, when it's really not. They just want to jump on the bandwagon and hate it because it's the cool thing to do. When I say DOTM is the greatest movie of all time, that's me thinking for myself. But people like you, those who label it in such a way, are all of one hive mind. I have the audacity to call the movie what I see it as, but you, you're just regurgitating **** that's been said plenty of times, before; with absolutely no proof to your claims, no less. Who's the one who can't think for themselves, here?

*slow clap*

*joins slow clap*
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Peridot » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:34 am

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

*slow clap*

*joins slow clap*

*also joins slow clap*
Peridot
Combiner
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8

Li Bingbing on Challenges of Filming Transformers: Age of Extinction

Postby Va'al » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:28 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
According to a recent piece on Yahoo! News Singapore, one of the biggest Chinese stars appearing in Transformers: Age of Extinction, Li Bingbing, did encounter some difficulties working with the mostly Anglophone cast and crew on set. We don't have that much to report, but you can read the article here, and relevant sections below.

"I am not a native speaker, but I had to perform as if I am fluent in the language," said Li. "I had to really memorise my dialogue well."

However, the tendency for the production to change the script made the experience more difficult and challenging for the actress.

In addition, Li also revealed that she had to make several changes in terms of her character's name and overall appearance.

"I portray a CEO in the film and they gave the character's name, Liao Xiumei. It's not that the name is not good. It's just that it sounded weird. So I changed it to Su Yueming instead," said the actress.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Tiby » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:40 am

This "actress" finds it challenging to act? Oh dear. What are we in for?
Tiby
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Va'al » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:42 am

Tiby wrote:This "actress" finds it challenging to act? Oh dear. What are we in for?

An actress who does not speak English fluently has to learn everything perfectly in English and give the impression she does, but the script keeps changing. That sounds challenging for anyone, to me.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Transformers: Age of Extinction - IMAX 3D Digital Camera Featurette

Postby Va'al » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:45 am

Getting into more techie territory, the IMAX YouTube channel has uploaded a brief featurette on their new 3D camera, used in the upcoming Transformers: Age of Extinction - and we see some footage minus robots, but plenty of explosions. Check out the embedded clip below!

Introducing the new IMAX® 3D Digital Camera! Go behind the scenes with IMAX's camera team in this new featurette to see how IMAX is revolutionizing 3D capture and also get a first look at the camera that will be featured in Michael Bay's Transformers: Age of Extinction.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Li Bingbing on Challenges of Filming Transformers: Age of Extinction

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:19 am

Va'al wrote:

Those are some hideous glasses...
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby Tiby » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:50 am

Va'al wrote:
Tiby wrote:This "actress" finds it challenging to act? Oh dear. What are we in for?

An actress who does not speak English fluently has to learn everything perfectly in English and give the impression she does, but the script keeps changing. That sounds challenging for anyone, to me.

I don't doubt that, but remembering lines, dealing with script changes and so on is part of any actor's job. If she couldn't cope then she was miscast. However, the real reason for her casting is obvious.
Tiby
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:54 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Tiby wrote:
Va'al wrote:

I don't doubt that, but remembering lines, dealing with script changes and so on is part of any actor's job. If she couldn't cope then she was miscast.
That she had to overcome these difficulties is kind of a sign that she did cope. It's not like the article says the challenge was as impossible for her to deal with as you're making this out to sound like. It was just tough for her, plain and simple. Lots of actors face hard tasks in their acting that they have to overcome.

Tiby wrote:However, the real reason for her casting is obvious.
Would you still feel the same if this were about a man instead? Or if she wasn't that attractive?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby Tiby » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:50 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Tiby wrote:However, the real reason for her casting is obvious.
Would you still feel the same if this were about a man instead? Or if she wasn't that attractive?

Your inference is incorrect. One only has to look at Jackie Chan for an example of an actor who overcame their challenges, and in a lead role as well. The current trend for major films to shoehorn in scenarios and actors to promote the film in certain markets has the potential to hobble the story for the sake of consumption. This is the reason for her casting, otherwise it would have been simple to find someone with the right gender and look who had none of her "challenges".
Tiby
Mini-Con

Postby President-prime » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:17 am

An actor who views certain acting experiences as challenging is "actually acting." Please look up Li Bing Bing's acting career before commenting. Ignorance is not appreciated. She's a great actress in every way. She's not the biggest Asian star because she can't act in movies. Speaking a foreign language presents difficulties for everyone. But I wonder. Why can't she speaks Chinese and have it dubbed? It is shot in Shanghai/china. Whatever the situation. She is not "miscast!"
President-prime
Fuzor
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:21 am

President-prime wrote:Why can't she speaks Chinese and have it dubbed? It is shot in Shanghai/china.

Yeah, that could have been a good solution, at least for the scenes where it's just her and other Chinese characters. If she spoke in Chinese to the other actors who are supposed to be American (Cade, Tessa, etc.) it wouldn't work.

And is she the "biggest Asian star?" I find that hard to believe, true it may be. I haven't heard of her before, and I do know Jackie Chan, Michelle Yeoh, Jet Li, and a few others, though mostly because they came to Hollywood. But they had successful and accomplished careers in Asia before they did.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby President-prime » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:38 am

In the Asian communities, she's extremely big. She's in resident evil, and a few other American movies. In terms of acting, she's really good. International stars are usually well-known for action movies, and comedies making fun of each other (Rush Hour) :). Don't get me wrong, I love Jackie Chan movies. Check out his Chinese movies. He's a great actor. I suggest anyone still on the fence about her to youtube or check out some of her movies. Otherwise, wait a could week and judge for yourself.
President-prime
Fuzor
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Postby nullrayz » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:43 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
President-prime wrote:Why can't she speaks Chinese and have it dubbed? It is shot in Shanghai/china.

Yeah, that could have been a good solution, at least for the scenes where it's just her and other Chinese characters. If she spoke in Chinese to the other actors who are supposed to be American (Cade, Tessa, etc.) it wouldn't work.

And is she the "biggest Asian star?" I find that hard to believe, true it may be. I haven't heard of her before, and I do know Jackie Chan, Michelle Yeoh, Jet Li, and a few others, though mostly because they came to Hollywood. But they had successful and accomplished careers in Asia before they did.

She was recently cast as blink in Days of Future Past X-men movie. Hollywood is making a big push for her as the go to Young Asian in a movie.

FYI to other posters, jackie chan would say lines in movies he did not know what it meant. for reference watch any jackie chan movie with bloopers.
nullrayz
Mini-Con

Postby Tiby » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:47 am

President-prime wrote:An actor who views certain acting experiences as challenging is "actually acting." Please look up Li Bing Bing's acting career before commenting. Ignorance is not appreciated. She's a great actress in every way. She's not the biggest Asian star because she can't act in movies. Speaking a foreign language presents difficulties for everyone. But I wonder. Why can't she speaks Chinese and have it dubbed? It is shot in Shanghai/china. Whatever the situation. She is not "miscast!"

I know very well who she is, and you prove my point. She was cast specifically to sell the movie in Asia, like many other blockbusters are these days. I would have thought a challenge in acting in a Transformers movie would be something along the lines of interacting with giant robots that are not really there, etc.

In the end, are any of us here really going to watch this movie because Li Bingbing, Mark Wahlberg or hot actress of the week is in it? No. This is simply to get the non-fan audience in to watch the movie. I get that - it is a business after all, and there is nothing wrong with promoting a movie. However please do not expect me to care about her complaints about her "challenges" which have nothing to with giant transforming robots and everything to do with the business of film-making.
Tiby
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:50 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
nullrayz wrote:She was recently cast as blink in Days of Future Past X-men movie. Hollywood is making a big push for her as the go to Young Asian in a movie.

FYI to other posters, jackie chan would say lines in movies he did not know what it meant. for reference watch any jackie chan movie with bloopers.

Wrong asian actress. X-Men DOFP features Fan Binbing who is 32.

Transformers AOE features Li Bingbing who is 41. They are almost 10 years apart and look very different from one another. Li Bingbing is a famous asian actress, but currently Fan Bingbing is faaaaaaaar more popular.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1E GI JOE 1023IM263 (CA) Sorrentino"
DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 JUN230377 3C (CA) Mali (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 APR200705 10RI (CA) Tinto (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0224IM324 8E (CA) Reis (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 2A GI JOE 1123IM272 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr F RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2022 300F (CA) Joseph"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Trimpe 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr E Rage Image Comics 2023 1123IM812 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero SERPENTOR UNCOILED One-Shot IDW Comics 2021 231113"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON