TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Gemini220 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Megatron Wolf wrote:
Gemini220 wrote:It kills me how so many bash TFs?! If you can do a better job get the funds up and make your own! People are are Nitpicking & Dissecting the movie from just a few clips they've seen giving negative comments?! WTH Are you millions invested in these movies?!

If you don't want to see the movie plain and simple don't go see it! It ain't rocket science! Everyday theirs someone B**ching & Complaining it ain't that deep!


so let me get this straight we should only express our opinions as long as they praise everything that is transformers? Those of us who dont like what we are seeing or dont like how a beloved franchise thats been around for 30 years is going should just shut our mouths? Last time i checked this is a discussion thread not a communist country and the point of a discussion thread is to get opinions of the users be them positive or negative. And those of us who bitch about these movies have every right to, just like how the people who praise these movies have every right to as well. You dont like it to bad cause thats how the internet works


It's all fine and good to express your opinion but what I'm saying is everyday someone says because of this or that I'm not seeing the movie. Okay we get it you don't like it fine, stop posting the same ole nonsense it's getting real old real fast!
Gemini220
Micromaster
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:22 am

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby dragons » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:40 pm

for serious transformer movie like to see this happen

Image
Image
dragons
Gestalt
Posts: 2962
News Credits: 21
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:28 pm

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Megatron Wolf wrote:
Gemini220 wrote:It kills me how so many bash TFs?! If you can do a better job get the funds up and make your own! People are are Nitpicking & Dissecting the movie from just a few clips they've seen giving negative comments?! WTH Are you millions invested in these movies?!

If you don't want to see the movie plain and simple don't go see it! It ain't rocket science! Everyday theirs someone B**ching & Complaining it ain't that deep!


so let me get this straight we should only express our opinions as long as they praise everything that is transformers? Those of us who dont like what we are seeing or dont like how a beloved franchise thats been around for 30 years is going should just shut our mouths? Last time i checked this is a discussion thread not a communist country and the point of a discussion thread is to get opinions of the users be them positive or negative. And those of us who bitch about these movies have every right to, just like how the people who praise these movies have every right to as well. You dont like it to bad cause thats how the internet works


No but thats not what this thread is for.



if you want to say how much you hate it make your own thread and keep it out of ours.



I'm sure I'm not the only one who does not want to see negative comments because they never help and start arguments.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3866
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Stormrider » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:
Gemini220 wrote:It kills me how so many bash TFs?! If you can do a better job get the funds up and make your own! People are are Nitpicking & Dissecting the movie from just a few clips they've seen giving negative comments?! WTH Are you millions invested in these movies?!

If you don't want to see the movie plain and simple don't go see it! It ain't rocket science! Everyday theirs someone B**ching & Complaining it ain't that deep!


so let me get this straight we should only express our opinions as long as they praise everything that is transformers? Those of us who dont like what we are seeing or dont like how a beloved franchise thats been around for 30 years is going should just shut our mouths? Last time i checked this is a discussion thread not a communist country and the point of a discussion thread is to get opinions of the users be them positive or negative. And those of us who bitch about these movies have every right to, just like how the people who praise these movies have every right to as well. You dont like it to bad cause thats how the internet works


No but thats not what this thread is for.



if you want to say how much you hate it make your own thread and keep it out of ours.



I'm sure I'm not the only one who does not want to see negative comments because they never help and start arguments.



What? Um, wrong. Since when did Seibertron threads become one directional and only allow certain type of comments?
Image
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6043
News Credits: 409
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby partholon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:58 pm

william-james88 wrote:
partholon wrote:
TBH after all the effort hasbro has gone to get the TFs origin to at least make some kind of sense im somewhat taken aback at em going this route in the film


Where could I see those spent efforts? Sorry if it sounds sarcastic, I am just really curious as to where a fan like me can see the current origin. Or is wiki still my best friend in that department?



hasbro headquaters AFAIK.

:D

IIRC when the fall of cybertron lads were putting their pitch together for their game sequel the lads there said the big guys at hasbro were putting together their "bible" for all things TF.

theyre one of the resons were getting any dinobots at all as before teig and co pitched their origin for grimlock and the lads for the game the policy of the company was there was to be no more dinos as "they didnt fit" the direction the brand was going in.

thank fup Teig is such a big grim fan.

Im sure thers a vid of it on youtube somewhere. anyway last i heard the origin is meant to involve a somewhat convoluted version involving primus the thirteen that they hope to get into a comic someday.
partholon
Combiner
Posts: 443
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:19 pm

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Optimizzy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Stormrider wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does not want to see negative comments because they never help and start arguments.



What? Um, wrong. Since when did Seibertron threads become one directional and only allow certain type of comments?



I'm actually in agreement. While I'm not a fan of the silly humor, I do think we can get carried away and probably should take it to another thread or at least wait until the movie comes out.

I'm hoping it will be good. So far it looks good. Now, if Hound squints and lifts his leg to let out a robo-fart at some point in the movie...well...
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
User avatar
Optimizzy
Headmaster
Posts: 1043
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Walhalla, SC
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 2
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Stormrider » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Optimizzy wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does not want to see negative comments because they never help and start arguments.



What? Um, wrong. Since when did Seibertron threads become one directional and only allow certain type of comments?



I'm actually in agreement. While I'm not a fan of the silly humor, I do think we can get carried away and probably should take it to another thread or at least wait until the movie comes out.

I'm hoping it will be good. So far it looks good. Now, if Hound squints and lifts his leg to let out a robo-fart at some point in the movie...well...


There is a difference between going overboard/getting personal and having a discussion. A discussion includes all opinions. What you are suggesting is not a discussion.

I actually have stayed away from the movie threads mostly. I happened to watch this particular trailer and motivated me enough to come to the thread and post a thought. But unless my thought agrees with everyone else's, then I shouldn't post it here? Absurdity! :BANG_HEAD:
Image
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6043
News Credits: 409
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
hinomars19 wrote:Hmmm...wasn't the era that Lio Convoy was active in the same area that Primal's crew came from in Beast Wars?
Nope. That was a longstanding misconception made by the fandom knowing very little real info about BWII and BWNeo and just going off on assumptions and guesses (and wishful thinking in some cases).

See here for more details on this - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Misconceptions_and_urban_legends_about_Transformers#Beast_Wars

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Bay humor is no different then anyone else's humor
No, Bay's brand of humor is toilet humor and outlandish over-the-top "trying too hard" humor, and he admitted it himself in the audio commentary of the first movie, in which he discusses the type of humor he likes and assumes other people like it as well. He didn't acknowledge that other people didn't like his kind of humor, only that he has a certain kind of humor that he likes even if it can be crude, weird, or gross.

Bay's type of humor isn't clean or family friendly. He's more "edgy" than that.



As for the whole "make a new thread to bash the movies instead of in here" deal, if one were to do that, then people would just be complaining that the person who made that topic did so just to criticize the movies despite being told to do just that. The only way to satisfy those who like the films is for no one to ever say anything negative about the movies and that's just never going to happen because not everyone liked the movies. So by telling the folks who don't like the movies to go away, that's being oppressive and disrespectful towards them just because they have a different opinion from those who do like these movies.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31107
News Credits: 284
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Stormrider wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does not want to see negative comments because they never help and start arguments.



What? Um, wrong. Since when did Seibertron threads become one directional and only allow certain type of comments?



I'm actually in agreement. While I'm not a fan of the silly humor, I do think we can get carried away and probably should take it to another thread or at least wait until the movie comes out.

I'm hoping it will be good. So far it looks good. Now, if Hound squints and lifts his leg to let out a robo-fart at some point in the movie...well...


There is a difference between going overboard/getting personal and having a discussion. A discussion includes all opinions. What you are suggesting is not a discussion.

I actually have stayed away from the movie threads mostly. I happened to watch this particular trailer and motivated me enough to come to the thread and post a thought. But unless my thought agrees with everyone else's, then I shouldn't post it here? Absurdity! :BANG_HEAD:




No but people dont like seeing posts about hate or dislike of something they enjoyed.

i suck at explaining but you know what i mean......right?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3866
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:Hmmm...wasn't the era that Lio Convoy was active in the same area that Primal's crew came from in Beast Wars?
Nope. That was a longstanding misconception made by the fandom knowing very little real info about BWII and BWNeo and just going off on assumptions and guesses (and wishful thinking in some cases).

See here for more details on this - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Misconceptions_and_urban_legends_about_Transformers#Beast_Wars

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Bay humor is no different then anyone else's humor
No, Bay's brand of humor is toilet humor and outlandish over-the-top "trying too hard" humor, and he admitted it himself in the audio commentary of the first movie, in which he discusses the type of humor he likes and assumes other people like it as well. He didn't acknowledge that other people didn't like his kind of humor, only that he has a certain kind of humor that he likes even if it can be crude, weird, or gross.

Bay's type of humor isn't clean or family friendly. He's more "edgy" than that.



As for the whole "make a new thread to bash the movies instead of in here" deal, if one were to do that, then people would just be complaining that the person who made that topic did so just to criticize the movies despite being told to do just that. The only way to satisfy those who like the films is for no one to ever say anything negative about the movies and that's just never going to happen because not everyone liked the movies. So by telling the folks who don't like the movies to go away, that's being oppressive and disrespectful towards them just because they have a different opinion from those who do like these movies.



Yes I know but I just dont want to hear it anymore it annoys me and I hate it so much you would not even understand it.


I'm not blind to the problems with the movies but does it really matter?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3866
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Optimizzy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Stormrider wrote:
There is a difference between going overboard/getting personal and having a discussion. A discussion includes all opinions. What you are suggesting is not a discussion.



but, that's exactly what I mean? I'm saying to withhold negative comments that are only there to piss people off. If you don't like the movie, say so that is fine. But I think it's fair to say that it's annoying to go through thirty posts that say the same thing we've heard before.

I mean, if you feel you really need to post the thirty-first post about how Michael Bay is making a bad movie, then do so. I'm not going to stop you, or hate you for it. I just don't know if it's necessary for this thread to be bogged down with it.
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
User avatar
Optimizzy
Headmaster
Posts: 1043
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Walhalla, SC
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 2
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby mooncake623 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:44 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
RyuNoDeshi0000 wrote:Reminds me of the 80's Image


Awesome Episode! Memories :D
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
City Commander
Posts: 3730
News Credits: 461
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Stormrider » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does not want to see negative comments because they never help and start arguments.



What? Um, wrong. Since when did Seibertron threads become one directional and only allow certain type of comments?



I'm actually in agreement. While I'm not a fan of the silly humor, I do think we can get carried away and probably should take it to another thread or at least wait until the movie comes out.

I'm hoping it will be good. So far it looks good. Now, if Hound squints and lifts his leg to let out a robo-fart at some point in the movie...well...


There is a difference between going overboard/getting personal and having a discussion. A discussion includes all opinions. What you are suggesting is not a discussion.

I actually have stayed away from the movie threads mostly. I happened to watch this particular trailer and motivated me enough to come to the thread and post a thought. But unless my thought agrees with everyone else's, then I shouldn't post it here? Absurdity! :BANG_HEAD:



No but people dont like seeing posts about hate or dislike of something they enjoyed.

i suck at explaining but you know what i mean......right?


I understand what you are trying to say and I don't know how to put this any more kindly when I say it is a childish way of thinking to expect that you won't go through a thread, a forum, the news, or the internet without coming across a thought or a person who says something that you don't like.


mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Yes I know but I just dont want to hear it anymore it annoys me and I hate it so much you would not even understand it.

I'm not blind to the problems with the movies but does it really matter?


I get it, you have read a lot of posts in this thread that people are discrediting the movie or Bay. If you are getting tired or upset from reading them, then just skip them. You are not forced to read every post. Or, take a break from the thread. I take a break from threads all the time when I read the same kind of posts over and over. It is really annoying however, when you tell people that they cannot post criticism that you deem as hateful towards the movie.


Moving on, I often wonder if there is something wrong mentally with Michael Bay because of his single style of humor that he puts in the movies. It's like he is obsessed with the toilet humor. Where's Fraud when you need him! There are not varying degrees of humor - it's almost always the same style (sophomoric). I wonder if this is how he views life? Or, if this how he lives his life?
Image
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6043
News Credits: 409
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Stormrider wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does not want to see negative comments because they never help and start arguments.



What? Um, wrong. Since when did Seibertron threads become one directional and only allow certain type of comments?



I'm actually in agreement. While I'm not a fan of the silly humor, I do think we can get carried away and probably should take it to another thread or at least wait until the movie comes out.

I'm hoping it will be good. So far it looks good. Now, if Hound squints and lifts his leg to let out a robo-fart at some point in the movie...well...


There is a difference between going overboard/getting personal and having a discussion. A discussion includes all opinions. What you are suggesting is not a discussion.

I actually have stayed away from the movie threads mostly. I happened to watch this particular trailer and motivated me enough to come to the thread and post a thought. But unless my thought agrees with everyone else's, then I shouldn't post it here? Absurdity! :BANG_HEAD:



No but people dont like seeing posts about hate or dislike of something they enjoyed.

i suck at explaining but you know what i mean......right?


I understand what you are trying to say and I don't know how to put this any more kindly when I say it is a childish way of thinking to expect that you won't go through a thread, a forum, the news, or the internet without coming across a thought or a person who says something that you don't like.


mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Yes I know but I just dont want to hear it anymore it annoys me and I hate it so much you would not even understand it.

I'm not blind to the problems with the movies but does it really matter?


I get it, you have read a lot of posts in this thread that people are discrediting the movie or Bay. If you are getting tired or upset from reading them, then just skip them. You are not forced to read every post. Or, take a break from the thread. I take a break from threads all the time when I read the same kind of posts over and over. It is really annoying however, when you tell people that they cannot post criticism that you deem as hateful towards the movie.


Moving on, I often wonder if there is something wrong mentally with Michael Bay because of his single style of humor that he puts in the movies. It's like he is obsessed with the toilet humor. Where's Fraud when you need him! There are not varying degrees of humor - it's almost always the same style (sophomoric). I wonder if this is how he views life? Or, if this how he lives his life?



Yeah i know i just wish things were diffrent and perfect.



Thank you for the suggestion though its just i have no other things to do i have no other hobbies.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3866
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Two new spots yo


In the 2nd video you can see a F-22 briefly at 0:07.... does this mean Starscream comes back?



Well the leaked toy line says he has a toy in the Constructibots movie line.


and so does Shockwave...hmmmmmm.




Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3866
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Two new spots yo


In the 2nd video you can see a F-22 briefly at 0:07.... does this mean Starscream comes back?



Well the leaked toy line says he has a toy in the Constructibots movie line.


and so does Shockwave...hmmmmmm.






In that first one at 8:08, that's one of those guys standing behind Lockdown getting shot by some, what looks like some crazy ass toaster with eyes looking thing.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4759
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Deadput » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:04 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
SlyTF1 wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Two new spots yo


In the 2nd video you can see a F-22 briefly at 0:07.... does this mean Starscream comes back?



Well the leaked toy line says he has a toy in the Constructibots movie line.


and so does Shockwave...hmmmmmm.






In that first one at 8:08, that's one of those guys standing behind Lockdown getting shot by some, what looks like some crazy ass toaster with eyes looking thing.



What you mean this guy on the right?

Image


Yeah Bay did say in an interview that there will be some things on Lockdowns ship that will make us go Wtf

I think we also said those things wont be explained in this movie but in the future movies (Tf5 is confirmed for 2016 if you dont know).
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3866
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Peridot » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:16 am

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
SlyTF1 wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Two new spots yo


In the 2nd video you can see a F-22 briefly at 0:07.... does this mean Starscream comes back?



Well the leaked toy line says he has a toy in the Constructibots movie line.


and so does Shockwave...hmmmmmm.






In that first one at 8:08, that's one of those guys standing behind Lockdown getting shot by some, what looks like some crazy ass toaster with eyes looking thing.

From what I can make out it kinda looks like a Terminator with googly eyes.
Starscream probably will be either resurrected or turned into Cyclonus. Possibly both.
User avatar
Peridot
Combiner
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:34 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby TurboMMaster » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:17 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Or it's just ordinary, man made F-22.

As much as i hate the way Starscream died in DotM, i think enough is enough. The only way Starscream could return in the Movie is as Cyclonus, and this isn't very propable, since it's no hint of Cyclonus at all. Megatron's second return is too much for movieverse. Soundwave could rerutn as Stinger, and Starscream as Cyclonus, but no more stricte ressurection. If someone from other movies could return, it's Barricade, because he isn't death in canon (but role of BBB archenemy is already taken by Stinger, so I don't see the point).
Image
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
User avatar
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 558
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Deadput » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:24 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
TurboMMaster wrote:Or it's just ordinary, man made F-22.

As much as i hate the way Starscream died in DotM, i think enough is enough. The only way Starscream could return in the Movie is as Cyclonus, and this isn't very propable, since it's no hint of Cyclonus at all. Megatron's second return is too much for movieverse. Soundwave could rerutn as Stinger, and Starscream as Cyclonus, but no more stricte ressurection. If someone from other movies could return, it's Barricade, because he isn't death in canon (but role of BBB archenemy is already taken by Stinger, so I don't see the point).




But Barricade died in Dark of the moon and he also killed Que (Wheeljack) in the movie as well.



And why cant Starscream come back as Starscream.


There is more then one way to bring him back.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3866
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Transformers: Age of Extinction - Two More Spots

Postby Va'al » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:18 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
In movie news, we get two more spots for Transformers: Age of Extinction, still via CBMTrailers, still showing robots and humans with a little new footage in terms of group shots, dialogue snippets and explosions. Check them both out below!



User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby nhphoto » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:50 am

any more spots and they might as well put the movie online.
nhphoto
Mini-Con
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:20 am

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Va'al » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:52 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
nhphoto wrote:any more spots and they might as well put the movie online.


I know, it feels very silly. #-o
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby TimothyR » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:08 am

Va'al wrote:
nhphoto wrote:any more spots and they might as well put the movie online.


I know, it feels very silly. #-o


yeah, i don't want to see any more new clips from the movie.

hopefully these clips are indicative of the amount of robot screen time we'll and not just all of the robot screen time lol.

but still.. there's so much about this movie that we don't know.

the origin of the dinobots, who sent lockdown, what his henchmen are, what lockdown is looking for, why lockdown begins destroying the earth, what happens to galvatron, what happens to the dinobots, what all of the different creatures are on lockdowns ship, and if there are any surprise transformers.. but yeah, i agree that they're starting to show a little too much, as of right now, there are still plenty of questions that these trailers haven't answered.
TimothyR
Targetmaster
Posts: 616
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Mechastrike » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:17 am

dragons wrote:[youtube]http://youtu.be/05V3ttZoz3Y[/youtube]

Dance brought back memories of this scene in animated movie

Last time post video on iPhone tablet is better


Dance brought back memories of those G1 episodes with Soundwave.
Mechastrike
Combiner
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:58 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
Twincast / Podcast #221:
"Appliance Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Robot In Disguise Hero Mashers Bumblebee, Sideswipe & Steeljaw." on EBAY
Buy "2016 McDonalds Happy Meal Toy Transformers #7 Grimlock figure Sealed New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Laserbeak 1996 VGC" on EBAY
Buy "JADA 1:43 HOLLYWOOD RIDES TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME DIE-CAST-NEW-*HTF*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Slog " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class Laserbeak MOSC NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Adventure TAV-30 TAV30 RID Battle Grimlock Voyager Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Deluxe Lot 2007-2009 BumbleBee Soundwave Jazz Cliffjumper NIB" on EBAY