This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Universe MMO Browser Game Discussion Thread

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Universe MMO Browser Game Discussion Thread

Postby BERSEKAEL » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:59 am

well is a free browser game, I hope AoE bring better graphics and animation
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby ZackRoyer » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:49 am

(game rage on)

4 years for that visuals??
"It's a web browser game". Well I know Unity engine can do better than this. That green and red lasers and glow didn't fit well. Omg what an awful animation. Why the transformers have to jump to transform?
:-x :-x :-x :-x
(game rage off)

I hope it to have a toy line, Would love a Ratchet and Bulkhead repaint/remold. >:oP
ZackRoyer
Mini-Con

Postby zodconvoy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:26 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
It reminds me of the Armada Playstation game from 10 years ago.

http://youtu.be/LkqNq8smmBg
Last edited by zodconvoy on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby zodconvoy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:27 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Double post.
Last edited by zodconvoy on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby Ravage XK » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:29 pm

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
I enjoyed that Armada game.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby #Sideways# » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:19 pm

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
Ninja'd like a champ. ;)

This game is looking really good, especially for a browser game.
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
What do they mean by PvE modes? I know what it's supposed to mean, but I thought they were dumping the whole free-roam idea.

If it is, hopefully it will get people to stop bitching.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers: Universe Gameplay Screenshots!

Postby craggy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:58 am

NiteStar wrote:
craggy wrote:Because you don't have a web browser?

PrymeStriker wrote:Small-audience?!
All you really need is an internet browser. You clearly have one.

A PC browser??? No I don't have that.
I tried to sign up for the beta testing and was denied because I use a Mac like the rest of half the world.
Its only PC users.
Ive played other MMO's that cater to both PC users and Playstation users and Im always reading in other forums that the PC community is barren compared to the Playstation community.
So yes….. a limited audience.

PrymeStriker wrote:Jagex produced RuneScape, one of the largest MMO games in the world with over 200 million accounts. You call that a small audience?

Well this isn't Runescape, this is Transformers.
And even though the film franchise has been a global success, people who sit down and actually play Transformer games is a completely different story.
People who play TF video games are a very particular crowd. As it is right now no one hardly plays WFC, FOC or any of the film games anymore except the same damn 20 people. Trust me I know. I see the same names all the time when I log on to play any of those games.
Because once the game is completed there is nothing else left to do.
But now they finally made an MMO where you have the chance to progress through endless levels (I assume) so you would think they would make a game like this open to all so as to get the most out of the TF fan base.

did you buy your fancy mac to play games on? because the "rest of half the world" didn't because they realised that only a tiny fraction of games get released on macs.

oh and whilst there are a lot of people who use playstations to play playstation games, there are also a lot of people who play xbox games on xboxes and pc games on pcs. If you're correct, and I can't see why you wouldn't be given your obvious depth of knowledge on the subject and no doubt years of research into it, there are only 20 people who play Transformers games online, then it's quite possible that Hasbro and Jagex are seeking to attract a different audience to the game than those who already play TF games online.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby El Duque » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Jagex have revealed another character from their forthcoming Transformers Universe MOTA. The new character is an Autobot that goes by the name of Catapult. We can probably expect a full bio and additional technical data later this week. Check out the teaser below:

#Autobots! A new warrior is ready to join the Transformers Universe roster! #TestYourMetal

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Crazy blue lipstick there.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby El Duque » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:06 pm

The Transformers Universe Facebook page has teaser a second new character for the week, this time it's Decepticon Shellschock! Earlier this week they teased the new Autobot Catapult. Full bios and tech specs are likely on the way for this new pair of warriors.

#Decepticons! A new soldier is preparing to join the war this week! #TestYourMetal

El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I admit, I giggled with glee. "Shellshock" is one kickass name. :michaelbay:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I've got a feeling that Hasbro or TT might re-purpose/retool TFP Bulkhead into this guy. There are many similarities between the two, aesthetically.

Or maybe a fan-made custom?
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby MINDVVIPE » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Looking badass, and a fitting robot to match my old band's name :twisted:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby El Duque » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:32 pm

The Transformers Universe YouTube channel has uploaded extended bio videos for the previously teased warriors Catapult and Shellshock. Additional images and technical data for each can be found by visiting the Transformers Universe website. We've embedded the videos below:

Catapult moves in the shadows with the strut of a notorious gunslinger and reads cross-winds like a circling hawk.

Place Catapult at long range with her Phase Chamber primed, sniper rifle cocked and license-to-terminate activated; she'll drop her mark grill-down in the dirt for keeps. A mysterious loner, the only trace this Autobot exists is a tag scratched into every 'Con she dispatches to the scrapyard.

Retirement was never one of Shellshock's plans: he's been holed up in his armory feverishly waiting for the call.

Faceplate-deep in munitions and customizing his beloved miniguns, he ensured burst rates, muzzle velocities, calibers and cartridges all got a little love. A career killer, you won't have to ask him twice to rejoin the fight. Put this slayer in mid-range with a directive for destruction and Shellshock will have a blast every time.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby NiteStar » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:11 am

craggy wrote:
NiteStar wrote:
craggy wrote:Because you don't have a web browser?

PrymeStriker wrote:Small-audience?!
All you really need is an internet browser. You clearly have one.

A PC browser??? No I don't have that.
I tried to sign up for the beta testing and was denied because I use a Mac like the rest of half the world.
Its only PC users.
Ive played other MMO's that cater to both PC users and Playstation users and Im always reading in other forums that the PC community is barren compared to the Playstation community.
So yes….. a limited audience.

PrymeStriker wrote:Jagex produced RuneScape, one of the largest MMO games in the world with over 200 million accounts. You call that a small audience?

Well this isn't Runescape, this is Transformers.
And even though the film franchise has been a global success, people who sit down and actually play Transformer games is a completely different story.
People who play TF video games are a very particular crowd. As it is right now no one hardly plays WFC, FOC or any of the film games anymore except the same damn 20 people. Trust me I know. I see the same names all the time when I log on to play any of those games.
Because once the game is completed there is nothing else left to do.
But now they finally made an MMO where you have the chance to progress through endless levels (I assume) so you would think they would make a game like this open to all so as to get the most out of the TF fan base.

did you buy your fancy mac to play games on? because the "rest of half the world" didn't because they realised that only a tiny fraction of games get released on macs.

oh and whilst there are a lot of people who use playstations to play playstation games, there are also a lot of people who play xbox games on xboxes and pc games on pcs. If you're correct, and I can't see why you wouldn't be given your obvious depth of knowledge on the subject and no doubt years of research into it, there are only 20 people who play Transformers games online, then it's quite possible that Hasbro and Jagex are seeking to attract a different audience to the game than those who already play TF games online.

No I did not buy a Mac to play games on but the fact that this game is ONLY EXCLUSIVELY for PC's is bothering to me being that a majority of people use Macs.
I love Transformers but I dont play the Transformers games that much anymore cuz Im maxed out. Ive completed everything. Theres nothing left to do anymore.
But if they made this game for the Playstation as well then finally more than just those 20 people would have a reason to keep playing for along time to come as oppose to other TF video games.
People didn't stop playing TF games on the Playstation cuz we didn't like it. We stopped cuz theres nothing more to do.
Give us more to do…...ENDGAME content…etc.
Hasbro is missing the logic in this.
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Firepower: 10

Postby RevenantCrow » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:29 am

NiteStar wrote:No I did not buy a Mac to play games on but the fact that this game is ONLY EXCLUSIVELY for PC's is bothering to me being that a majority of people use Macs.

Hey there! PC Gamers are a massive audience so there's definitely a huge amount of room for a Transformers PC browser game. We're aiming to bring Transformers Universe to as many different browsers as possible, as well as look to offer Mac support in future as we do with RuneScape.

NiteStar wrote:I love Transformers but I dont play the Transformers games that much anymore cuz Im maxed out. Ive completed everything. Theres nothing left to do anymore.

Then Transformers Universe should be right up you street! We're aiming for the game to be like a hobby, something you will be able to enjoy and play for years to come. Unlike boxed games, being an online browser game means we can continue to offer more and more content on a regular basis. Take a look at our other game RuneScape, we've been offering fresh new content on an almost weekly basis for over 10 years! That's a lot of stuff to do!

NiteStar wrote:But if they made this game for the Playstation as well then finally more than just those 20 people would have a reason to keep playing for along time to come as oppose to other TF video games.

Jagex are experts in browser based online gaming, our MMORPG RuneScape has been one of the top online games for over 10 years and continues to do really well. We want the same to be true for Transformers Universe and so we've focused on developing it on a platform we know we can support well. Most gamers have access to a PC browser so there should be no shortage of gamers who can join in and play Transformers Universe.
RevenantCrow
Transformers Universe Community Team
www.transformersuniverse.com
Follow me on Twitter@RevenantCrow
RevenantCrow
Mini-Con

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:34 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
NiteStar wrote:No I did not buy a Mac to play games on but the fact that this game is ONLY EXCLUSIVELY for PC's is bothering to me being that a majority of people use Macs.

Where are you getting your information from? Is there a reliable source that states more people use Macs than PCs, or are you just assuming so and/or using your own personal bias to win an argument?
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
OMG Catapult turns into a desert buggy! AND she's a fembot! That's so cool... almost makes me wish the Prime/BH toyline wasn't ending.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby craggy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:11 pm

There are some nice designs, I wouldn't mind toys of them.

PrymeStriker wrote:

Where are you getting your information from? Is there a reliable source that states more people use Macs than PCs, or are you just assuming so and/or using your own personal bias to win an argument?

considering every reliable source will show that the majority of people with desktops run a windows based OS, crying about something and using false info isn't going to win any arguments though.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby NiteStar » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:37 am

PrymeStriker wrote:

craggy wrote:There are some nice designs, I wouldn't mind toys of them.

PrymeStriker wrote:

considering every reliable source will show that the majority of people with desktops run a windows based OS, crying about something and using false info isn't going to win any arguments though.

Well in my years of computer using (15 years) a majority of people I meet and have met are always on MacBooks and iMacs, and Power Macs and iPhones and iPods and iTunes and so on and so on…etc, etc.
Only time I ever see PC's are in libraries and schools and offices and places of business.
And Im not trying to win an argument. I didn't even know this was an argument. You guys getting' all stirred up….lol
Im not even trying to argue about computers either. All Im saying and my point is that by Hasbro making this new soon-to-be Transformers game NOT available on the PS4 and excluding a large demographic of the world is unfair to other millions of Transformers fans and not a wise move on Hasbro's part…is all.
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Firepower: 10

Postby Maerviska » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:34 am

Weapon: Black Magic
Signed up for the beta. I'm kinda curious about this, it sure looks good.
Maerviska
Mini-Con

Postby El Duque » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:12 pm

We have several updates on Jagex's free to play browser based MOTA game Transformers Universe.

CVG has uploaded an interview with Transformers Universe creative directors Alex Horton and Alex De Rakoff.

We Got Game has uploaded footage from the UK Gadget Show, which features game play footage.

The official Transformers Universe Facebook page has posted images from the aforementioned Gadget Show and concept art for their in game character Catapult. Check 'em out mirrored below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Doubledealer93 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:57 am

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I want toys of these in the worst way

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Peridot » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
Hey, it's Mario and Luigi!
Shellshock reminds me of the Heavy from TF2.
BTW, does anybody know what's going on with Bumblebee's head? It looks like his Prime head, but with his G1/WFC horns.
In fact, it seems that all of the Prime-original characters (Ratchet, Arcee, etc.) had some modifications made to their designs.
Peridot
Combiner
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHASE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Rescue Bots Hasbro 2024 New"
CHASE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON