This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

A Closer Look at the Transformers: Age of Extinction Pagani Huayra

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

A Closer Look at the Transformers: Age of Extinction Pagani Huayra

Postby El Duque » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:18 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Thanks to GT Spirit we get a closer look at the Pagani Huayra that will be appearing in Transformers: Age of Extinction, a true supercar that many of you may not be familiar with. An Italian beauty that can go from zero to sixty in 3.3 seconds thanks to it's mid-body 6.0 liter Mercedes-AMG twin-turbo V12, with a top speed of 230 mph! We believe this will be the vehicle mode of a Decepticon called Stinger.

Even more images and info can be found by clicking here.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: A Closer Look at the Transformers: Age of Extinction Pagani Huayra

Postby TurboMMaster » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:24 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Pagani Huayra is so awesome I start to wish that Stinger somehow manage to survive (Yes, I know it surrealistic)!
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby Regimus Prime » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:09 pm

I so wish this could have been Hot Rod :BOT:
Regimus Prime
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Rated X » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
As beautiful as it looks, Im getting sick of Bay using cars that dont exist in the real world. When I say the "real world" I mean cars that you actually see on the street and not just in some Saudi sheiks private collection. The 2007 movie was a commercial for the Camaro and the Solstice. Then Bay dumped the whole "robots in disguise" concept to bring us lifestyles of the rich and famous.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Rated X » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Double post.
Last edited by Rated X on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rated X
Banned

Postby cor2879 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Motto: "Government didn't create the problem, government IS the problem."
Weapon: X-Ray Laser Cannon
Rated X wrote:As beautiful as it looks, Im getting sick of Bay using cars that dont exist in the real world. When I say the "real world" I mean cars that you actually see on the street and not just in some Saudi sheiks private collection. The 2007 movie was a commercial for the Camaro and the Solstice. Then Bay dumped the whole "robots in disguise" concept to bring us lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing when I saw this. A Pagani is definitely not any sort of 'disguise'. In the first movie you had (somewhat high end) cars that people could actually own. This is a car that would only ever be owned by the top .01 percent (Bay is probably a member of that group and so this fact may be lost on him).
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"

- Albert Einstein
cor2879
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: Infinity

Postby Deadput » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Rated X wrote:As beautiful as it looks, Im getting sick of Bay using cars that dont exist in the real world. When I say the "real world" I mean cars that you actually see on the street and not just in some Saudi sheiks private collection. The 2007 movie was a commercial for the Camaro and the Solstice. Then Bay dumped the whole "robots in disguise" concept to bring us lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Who wants to see a bunch of old boring cars?

i hell sure don't and neither does the general audience.

its not going to change so you might as well get used to it.

and there are a few old vehicles in this film.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby autobot1979 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:05 pm

I like this super expensive cars show in Transformers movies but I am in favor of normal cars also. And much more in favor of decepticons as flying jets or flying sources, would be more awesome and Transformers has lots of characters jet forms.
autobot1979
Micromaster

Postby dragons » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:12 pm

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

I agree on both ends g1 series jazz, wheel jack race cars you never saw street, drag strip, but then again I expect concept cars like this be deceptcons and normal cars you can drive on street but would like see some more realistic cars you can drive on street such as camero which can bee seen once in while but I never saw one in snow conditions which is odd
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Rated X » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:15 pm

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

The Camaro and Solstice weren't "boring" in 2007. And you could actually own them. Even the Barricade patrol car has been replicated many times on the streets because it was that cool. Maybe you consider cars for the 1% interesting because you don't see them in real life, but that's the reason I find them boring. There are plenty of semi exotic and luxury cars you can own between $40,000-75,000 that would have worked great for what Bay is trying to do. It would give the movie a more "real" touch since Bay insists on involving humans so much in the films.
Rated X
Banned

Postby griftimus prime » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
sick car
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Great looking ride. Except for the rear end. Kinda ugly. It is, however, a horribly misused vehicle, considering the character it could have been used for.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby OptiMagnus » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I must say, that's a very stylish Decepticon.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3
Skill: 6

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher

I understand what your saying but Exotic vehicles have been used in nearly every generation of the franchise. To Jazz in G1's Porche 994 rally car, Wheel Jack's Lotus, to Mirage F1 car. Fancy alt modes are just part of TF.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #56 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Reed 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #51 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 MAR200703 2A (CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2014 FEB140339 (CA) Ramondelli"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220510 4RI (CA) Khanna"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Soundwave Image Comics 2023 (CA) Howard 240210B"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210545 13RI (CA) Griffin"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220496 War's End 2RI Ossio"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers BEAST WARS ANNUAL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220440 (CA) Miller"
Transformers BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #47 sub IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Roche"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926R"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #10 RI Incentive Variant 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 10RI"
TRANSFORMERS #10 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12A (CA) Milne JUN190701"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON