This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime and Bumblebee Giant Replicas in China for Promo Tour

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime and Bumblebee Giant Replicas in China for Promo Tour

Postby Va'al » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
In some kind of promotional move for the upcoming Transformers: Age of Extinction movie, to be released this summer, a squad of 16 meter tall replicas of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Sentinel Prime have been sighted around China - namely, during a Transformers tour held in Shenyang, capital of northeast China's Liaoning Province on March 28, where the photos below were taken. Check them out!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime and Bumblebee Giant Replicas in China for Promo Tour

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
That is one bad ass Sentinel Prime.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Transformers Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime and Bumblebee Giant Replicas in China for Promo Tour

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
:BOWDOWN:
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Truck
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Razieon » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:51 pm

Wow, that Prime looks way better than the actual CGI model lol.
Razieon
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bee stole and then mirrored Jazz's signature pose:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Burn » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:23 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Optimus has abs!
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby droppdhaabass » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:25 am

That Optimus looks amazing!! :APPLAUSE: Bumblebee looks kind of incomplete. #-o And sentinel... After what happened in DOTM I can never like him!
droppdhaabass
Mini-Con

Postby noctorro » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:42 pm

omg, must... worship... Cybertronians.
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #19 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 FEB230175 19A (CA) Brooks"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #26 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM347 26B (CA) Ngu (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #26 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #1 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 OCT210017 1C Spawn (CA) Capullo (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #1 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #26 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM337 26B (CA) Aguillo (W) Layman"
NEW!
SCORCHED #26 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #9 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 APR220193 9A (CA) Revolver"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #344 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230281 344A (W) McConville (CA) Williams"
SPAWN #344 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #328 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JAN220302 328B (CA) Giangiordano"
SPAWN #328 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210027 1A (CA) Lee 230124C"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #15 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 AUG220194 15B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #15 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr G Image Comics 2021 JUN218205 1G (CA) Cates (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr G Glossy Image Comics 2022 JUN220015 1G (CA) White Sketch"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #13 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 OCT220205 13B (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #13 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #14 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUL220216 14B (CA) Nachlik (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #14 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #794 Cvr E Spawn DC Comics 2022 NOV190399 794E (CA) Cheung"
WONDER WOMAN #794 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON