This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:32 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We might finally see his search for Jaam make its way to the big screen.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:52 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
william-james88 wrote:We might finally see his search for Jaam make its way to the big screen.

I wonder if it will make David Willis happy
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:52 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
My money's on the Chevy rally car. I'd be a fool not to think so.

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:What I find highly irritating about this line, Or at least one of many points) is that they lump the movie crap in with Generations yet they are still running a specific "Generations" line with separate packaging... for the moment. The stores are keeping both lines separate and jacking up the prices on the movie line yet the listing above suggests that the figures are the same line (MV4 GEN) and this is just basically giving either Hasbro or the retailers an opportunity to screw us.
No, don't bother to try to break it down and "explain it" to me. I don't want to hear it, it's bullsh** plain and simple and utterly stupid. As far as I'm concerned they are two very distinct lines and the only thing that they have in common is that Hasbro is doing a stellar job of screwing them both up.

And as far as this Hot Shot character goes... it's a re-paint, I'll bet money on it. It's wave 3, we still don't have full listings of cast and toys and Hasbro is in their "We don't give a sh**" mode and looking to fleece parents and youngsters for every last red cent so of course we are going to get myriad repaints and cheap filler so they can drag this line out as long as possible with just teases of "new" characters. Marketing 101 folks, plain and simple. Don't think for one second that there is an ounce of loyalty or any respect for continuity or regard for fans. Whatever you have your hopes and dreams set on for figures... think again. Y'all are basing your speculations around past releases or on what Hasbro may or may not have said and not a one of you is thinking from a greed/profit standpoint and therein lies your error.

WONDER IF YOU SAW MY POST ABOUT HASBRO SAYING THEY ARE NOT MAKING UP NON MOVIE TRANSFORMERS FOR THE MOVIE LINE THIS TIME

BECAUSE ITS SHARING WITH GENERATIONS ITS NOT ITS OWN LINE THEY CAN ONLY DO A LIMITED ABOUT OF CHARACTERS TO SHARE ON SHELVES WITH THE OTHER GENERATION TOYS.

Dude, calm down. Not everyone's going to read back through all the comments. Jesus...

william-james88 wrote:We might finally see his search for Jaam make its way to the big screen.

Will laugh heartily if we even get a really small nod to that. :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Deadput » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Mindmaster wrote:My money's on the Chevy rally car. I'd be a fool not to think so.

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:What I find highly irritating about this line, Or at least one of many points) is that they lump the movie crap in with Generations yet they are still running a specific "Generations" line with separate packaging... for the moment. The stores are keeping both lines separate and jacking up the prices on the movie line yet the listing above suggests that the figures are the same line (MV4 GEN) and this is just basically giving either Hasbro or the retailers an opportunity to screw us.
No, don't bother to try to break it down and "explain it" to me. I don't want to hear it, it's bullsh** plain and simple and utterly stupid. As far as I'm concerned they are two very distinct lines and the only thing that they have in common is that Hasbro is doing a stellar job of screwing them both up.

And as far as this Hot Shot character goes... it's a re-paint, I'll bet money on it. It's wave 3, we still don't have full listings of cast and toys and Hasbro is in their "We don't give a sh**" mode and looking to fleece parents and youngsters for every last red cent so of course we are going to get myriad repaints and cheap filler so they can drag this line out as long as possible with just teases of "new" characters. Marketing 101 folks, plain and simple. Don't think for one second that there is an ounce of loyalty or any respect for continuity or regard for fans. Whatever you have your hopes and dreams set on for figures... think again. Y'all are basing your speculations around past releases or on what Hasbro may or may not have said and not a one of you is thinking from a greed/profit standpoint and therein lies your error.

WONDER IF YOU SAW MY POST ABOUT HASBRO SAYING THEY ARE NOT MAKING UP NON MOVIE TRANSFORMERS FOR THE MOVIE LINE THIS TIME

BECAUSE ITS SHARING WITH GENERATIONS ITS NOT ITS OWN LINE THEY CAN ONLY DO A LIMITED ABOUT OF CHARACTERS TO SHARE ON SHELVES WITH THE OTHER GENERATION TOYS.

Dude, calm down. Not everyone's going to read back through all the comments. Jesus...

Will laugh heartily if we even get a really small nod to that. :lol:

You know that green fluid thats coming from the Vehicons when they are killed?

Maybe that is JaAm and since the Vehicons turn into Chevy Traxes which are Similar in size and shape to the Sonic that might be Hot Shot.

Nah they probably are not related in the slightest and no way is that JaAm..............
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby LeL » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:11 am

hope the weapon attaches to his face.
Attachments
1402545595_19.jpg
LeL
Minibot

Age of Extinction Legion Figures Spotted in Canadian Retail

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:46 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Thanks to the keen eye of Seibertron user william-james88, we have a confirmed retail sighting of the Legends-class Age of Extinction figures! Found in the Wal*Mart of Decarie Boulevard in Montreal, Quebec, william-james88 reported finding Legends Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Stinger, and Bumblebee.

To recap, Optimus Prime is a redeco of the Revenge of the Fallen figure of the same character, Grimlock from Beast Hunters Rippersnapper, Stinger from Prime Knock Out, and Bumblebee from Revenge of the Fallen of the same character. Check out the visual proof below!

They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Courage: 8

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:51 am

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
Not my kind of thing, but I can see my kids wanting grimlock for sure
God, save me from your followers.

Sideshow Sideswipe
Fuzor
News Credits: 70
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:17 am

Definitely want to grab that Grimlock. Not as Grimmy himself, but as an addition to the Terrorcon troops. I'd love to have 2 or 3 Abominuses.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby BERSEKAEL » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:57 am

I WANT THOSE :grin:
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Flashwave » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:06 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Noideaforaname wrote:Definitely want to grab that Grimlock. Not as Grimmy himself, but as an addition to the Terrorcon troops. I'd love to have 2 or 3 Abominuses.

Agreed, Bli needs a friend.

A little Solvaset and an eraser will take care of that pesky Autobot insignea without damging theplastic. Also, if you are feeling artsy, Blot makes a nice Slog...

Check the sig for more ideas too. ;)
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Flashwave » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:32 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
LeL wrote:hope the weapon attaches to his face.

Going by the spaces and the two pegs, it looks like it fits into his noggin like ahst and covrs his face
Flashwave
City Commander

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Congrats Will, for your first News Credit!

:APPLAUSE:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
damn $7 for a legion thats harsh, but i have no interest in these im waiting for the beast war repaints.

Wasp-shot23 wrote:This is truly the big time. A golden age.

What a time to be alive.

No offense intended but if you think this is a golden age i feel bad for you

its refreshing to see someone else who actually gets it, to bad theres so few of us to actually make an impact. But i have to agree its way to early for a new character to show up especially when all the bots & "cons" havent been revealed yet. Now if wave 3 shows up around or after the movies release then theres a very slim possibility that its a new mold but my money is on a repaint of a DOTM mold or TFP.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Shockwave7 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Thing is, I NEVER thought the 'legion' figures were great shakes. But from what I've seen, it looks like my fears were not groundless. Hasbro does indeed seem to be scrapping their usual Transformers package design and logo for this god-awful 'new' one.

While I applaud simplifying the packaging, the design stinks. I had hoped it was just Movie4 that would suffer from it. But it's spilled over to MP Grimlock, and to this new animated series.

It just doesn't have any snap to it. It makes them look like they're prizes in boxes of crackerjack, rather than cool toys.
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby welcometothedarksyde » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Motto: "My anaconda don't..."
Anyone who's complaining about the price, calm down. That's just how much they've cost in Canada for the past few years
welcometothedarksyde
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Watch welcometothedarksyde on YouTube

Postby Deadput » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Megatron Wolf wrote:damn $7 for a legion thats harsh, but i have no interest in these im waiting for the beast war repaints.

What a time to be alive.

No offense intended but if you think this is a golden age i feel bad for you

its refreshing to see someone else who actually gets it, to bad theres so few of us to actually make an impact. But i have to agree its way to early for a new character to show up especially when all the bots & "cons" havent been revealed yet. Now if wave 3 shows up around or after the movies release then theres a very slim possibility that its a new mold but my money is on a repaint of a DOTM mold or TFP.

Aparantly you never heard of Hasbro saying the following things

They are not using past movie toys for this line (they kinda lied as heli Drift is a repaint of Skyhammer so who knows)

and there are no toy only characters for this line

and there was a leaked listing and for wave three it said the following were in it

Bumblebee (probably the 2014 Camaro)
Stinger (probably in the wave 3.5 like what they are doing with Lockdown in wave 2.5)
and "rally car"

the Chevy Sonic is a rally car

therefor the Sonic is Hot Shot.

And man yo guys complain to much.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Flashwave » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Megatron Wolf wrote:damn $7 for a legion thats harsh, but i have no interest in these im waiting for the beast war repaints.

What a time to be alive.

No offense intended but if you thdesink this is a golden age i feel bad for you

Guys, the pegs those are h a nging on are for the CONSTRUCT BOTS and thats qhwt the other Legions were going for here.
Flashwave
City Commander

Postby Peridot » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
Am I the only one who thinks that the rally car would make an excellent Earth mode for Evac from Transformers: The Ride?
Peridot
Combiner
Speed: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Zeedust » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Noideaforaname wrote:Definitely want to grab that Grimlock. Not as Grimmy himself, but as an addition to the Terrorcon troops. I'd love to have 2 or 3 Abominuses.

I still say they should have recolored Rippersnapper into Scorn rather than Grimlock, but whatevs. Might pick this one anways, I like the Prime Predacons. (Predaking better be back at some point in RID, BTW.)

LeL wrote:hope the weapon attaches to his face.

I'll settle for a hook.
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Skill: 3

Postby Deadput » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Metro Prime wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that the rally car would make an excellent Earth mode for Evac from Transformers: The Ride?

Yeah i agree but its probably Hot Shot

But Evac looks cool as the Sonic

Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Madeus Prime » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:22 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Wasp-shot23 wrote:My trousers are now in orbit.

Finally, a toyline with more than one possible iteration of Hot Shot! Think of the potential "Then and Now" 2 packs or original faithful repaints or one-step changers...

I'll just slip into a coma cos my wildest wish for the AOE line has just been fulfilled.

This is truly the big time. A golden age.

What a time to be alive.

Just, please, for the love of god, don't die horribly in the film cos I might start weeping in the cinema.

*Blink*

*Blink*

I don't mean to be rude here, but your theory about this being a Golden age?

This isn't a golden age:

This is a GOLDEN AGE:

Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:30 pm

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Madeus Prime wrote:
Wasp-shot23 wrote:My trousers are now in orbit.

Finally, a toyline with more than one possible iteration of Hot Shot! Think of the potential "Then and Now" 2 packs or original faithful repaints or one-step changers...

I'll just slip into a coma cos my wildest wish for the AOE line has just been fulfilled.

This is truly the big time. A golden age.

What a time to be alive.

Just, please, for the love of god, don't die horribly in the film cos I might start weeping in the cinema.

*Blink*

*Blink*

I don't mean to be rude here, but your theory about this being a Golden age?

This isn't a golden age:

This is a GOLDEN AGE:

Or have like a evolution of hot shot with his rid self all three Unicron trilogy bodies and his aoe incarnation. Just saying that I could see shelf clearing just for that product including myself
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Both me and fanboy David Willis would be really happy if it was a five pack with RID hot shot , Armada hot shot with jolt energon hot shot Cybertron hot shot and
AOE hot shot and maybe animated
Autobot tap out wrote:

Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon

Postby The Thuggernaut » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Motto: "I like toys."
Weapon: Electronic Pulse Stingers
Autobot tap out wrote:Both me and fanboy David Willis would be really happy if it was a five pack with RID hot shot , Armada hot shot with jolt energon hot shot Cybertron hot shot and

Universe Hot Shot and the speculated AOE Hot Shot would be a buy for me, and it would make the most sense to me. To be honest though I don't expect it to happen. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it does.
The Thuggernaut
Micromaster
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Zeedust » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
The Thuggernaut wrote:
Autobot tap out wrote:Both me and fanboy David Willis would be really happy if it was a five pack with RID hot shot , Armada hot shot with jolt energon hot shot Cybertron hot shot and

Universe Hot Shot and the speculated AOE Hot Shot would be a buy for me, and it would make the most sense to me. To be honest though I don't expect it to happen. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it does.

Given the size of the toys they're using for the Evolutions deluxe packs, it'd probably have to be either RID Spychanger Hot Shot or Cybertron Legends-sized Hot Shot.

And did Animated Hot Shot's toy even make it to the point where it was anywhere near ready for mass-production before they ended Animated?
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Skill: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200471 3B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #47 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 47RI (CA)Cahill"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15A (CA) Perez SEP190683"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #1 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 FEB229538 1D (CA) Knott"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210580 36A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C 0124IM240 (CA) Burnham"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 0923IM460 2E (CA) Reilly (W)Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210478 10A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM893 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Quintesson Set of 5 A B C D E Image Comics (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr C Cliffjumper Image Comics 2023 1123IM825 (CA)Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210539 1RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON