This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby Mr_Autobot411 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:09 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:who cares about those figures, in toronto i have yet to see the rest of the dino esp slog!

wtf hasbro

Well, the Snarl wave was spotted in Quebec, so I am sure its coming your way soon. Slog and Drift havent been spotted anywhere. Are there any other dinos you never saw?

those are pretty much the dinos ive been waiting for, the rest have been seen and bought lol.

i havent seen hound.........

glad i saw Jetfire at walmart this fri for 29.99

they have done a bad job of getting stuff out here with the aoe line........i dont care for most of the aoe figures but the dinos are a must lol :BOT: :CON:
Mr_Autobot411
Minibot

Postby Metroplex79 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Mr_Autobot411 wrote:who cares about those figures, in toronto i have yet to see the rest of the dino esp slog!

wtf hasbro

Yeah, it really blows when Hasbro can't put figures on the shelves of TRUs, Wal-Marts, and Targets.

:-B
Metroplex79
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby hunter4life » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:39 am

Motto: ""I hate cheap knockoffs.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
i must have the five pack..........NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :BOOM: :x
"There are mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve, but who we are and why we are here are not among them. Those answers we carry inside. I am Optimus Prime, and this message is to my Creators. Leave planet Earth alone. 'Cause I'm coming...for you."
hunter4life
Mini-Con
Buy from hunter4life on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby shockblast2 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:32 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
Metroplex79 wrote:

wtf hasbro

Yeah, it really blows when Hasbro can't put figures on the shelves of TRUs, Wal-Marts, and Targets.

This is not true. I spotted Slog twice in the last few weeks.
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

shockblast2
Transmetal Warrior

Postby shockblast2 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:36 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
Rated X wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Shockwave7 wrote:I donno.... 'best 1-step AOE figure'? Isn't that a little like going into a cow pasture and pointing out one pile of manure and saying it's 'the best manure pile in the field'?

If you prefer apples but don't like oranges, good for you. However, don't dismiss the fact that many people like oranges and some kind or oranges are better than others.

One step changers arent oranges, they're prunes. Even the kids dont want them. They only get bought when parents buy them as suprise gifts. When the kids get to choose they choose the big boy figures every time.

You can tell you have no children or a clue what they like. Children love the one steps. Much more than the other figures. Because they are easy to transform. See, when children pretend to be Optimus, they don't want it to take 20-30 min to transform it, like it does with Voyagers. As a matter of fact I would go as far as to say Hasbro saved this line with the introduction of the one steps and quick change transformers. Because at the current price point, character selection, and shoddy construction of the current generations line it would have been dead in the water by now.
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

shockblast2
Transmetal Warrior

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:09 am

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Picked up High Octane Bumblebee (mainly because I was bored) and was pleasantly surprised. Might have to get the Autobot 5 pack now to complete my AOE collection :-? .
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Truck
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:10 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
shockblast2 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Shockwave7 wrote:I donno.... 'best 1-step AOE figure'? Isn't that a little like going into a cow pasture and pointing out one pile of manure and saying it's 'the best manure pile in the field'?

If you prefer apples but don't like oranges, good for you. However, don't dismiss the fact that many people like oranges and some kind or oranges are better than others.

One step changers arent oranges, they're prunes. Even the kids dont want them. They only get bought when parents buy them as suprise gifts. When the kids get to choose they choose the big boy figures every time.

You can tell you have no children or a clue what they like. Children love the one steps. Much more than the other figures. Because they are easy to transform. See, when children pretend to be Optimus, they don't want it to take 20-30 min to transform it, like it does with Voyagers. As a matter of fact I would go as far as to say Hasbro saved this line with the introduction of the one steps and quick change transformers. Because at the current price point, character selection, and shoddy construction of the current generations line it would have been dead in the water by now.

Then why is it at every store I've been to lately I never see any Generations movie figures and the shelves are crammed with the 1-step changers and power battlers?
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:

Then why is it at every store I've been to lately I never see any Generations movie figures and the shelves are crammed with the 1-step changers and power battlers?

I can confirm that. The only deluxe or voyagers my TRU has are their exclusives. Everything else are one step changers and power battlers.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:16 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
william-james88 wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:

I can confirm that. The only deluxe or voyagers my TRU has are their exclusives. Everything else are one step changers and power battlers.

Meanwhile in my local toy store in the Netherlands, the One-Steps, Power Attackers and Legions are selling. The Generations, Titans and Mega Flip Bumblebee aren't.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Moosey » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:07 pm

Motto: "Join the church of Alpha Bravo today!"
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
My local Target is yet to even see the Windblade wave...
I'm Back From The Grave.

Dragstrip and the Junkions, Cybertron's hit new Indy Rock Group
Moosey
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
ThatOneMoose wrote:My local Target is yet to even see the Windblade wave...

I dont think my Walmart will see that wave anytime soon. In any case, speaking of one step changers and retail, I visited my local canadian walmart to find that they lowered their price on One Step Changers from 11.82 to 7.97. It's not a sale but a price reduction instead.

Oh and they reduced the price of generations figures to 10$ as well.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby LordTwann » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:17 pm

"And in news people actually care about- Skids!!"
LordTwann
Mini-Con

Postby jogunwarrior » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Target near my office had all of Wave three in stock. I picked up Snarl, which was the last Dinobot I wanted. Not interested in the Hot Shot of Bumblebee though.
They also had a Skids, Waspinator, and Roadbuster.
jogunwarrior
Fuzor

Autobots United and Breakout Battle Sets Found at Canadian Retail

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Seibertron member shajaki dropped us an email letting us know that he spotted the Autobots United 5 pack and the Breakout Battle set at retail in a Toys 'R' Us in Edmonton Canada. Time to head out to your local Canadian TRU if you have any interest in these sets. He also sent us a nice image of his find.

If you have your own new sighting and think it's newsworthy to share with your fellow Seibertronians, then snap a pic and send your find to sightings@seibertron.com. You can also report your sightings and any other news using the Contact Us link at the top of the page.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby shajaki » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
unfortunately i was only able to afford the breakout battle, but i thought id showcase some EMOPS. the primes in question are: takara, TRU evolution, takara rusty, and breakout battle.

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby megatronus » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Thanks for the pics!

I haven't been to TRU in a little while. Looks like I have reason to go now.

I need these sets, plus the latest wave of Generations...
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby RAcast » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:01 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
I'm still really digging Farmageddon Prime. I might try to pick that set up if I see it, anybody know how much it is?
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby shajaki » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
megatronus wrote:Thanks for the pics!

I haven't been to TRU in a little while. Looks like I have reason to go now.

I need these sets, plus the latest wave of Generations...
no prob ;)
and id have put the platinum chromey faceplate prime in too, but he hasnt arrived yet. and i didnt realize... almost without planning, im going to end up owning every EMOP except for the standard hasbro release :lol:

RAcast wrote:I'm still really digging Farmageddon Prime. I might try to pick that set up if I see it, anybody know how much it is?
all i can say is what i saw up here in canada, but:
autobots united $129.99 cad
breakout battle $69.99 cad

which i think is what theyd work out to as individual figures.
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Lockdownhunter » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:48 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I saw felzbugs video months earlier. Farmageddon?!
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Metroplex79 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:49 am

shockblast2 wrote:
Metroplex79 wrote:

wtf hasbro

This is not true. I spotted Slog twice in the last few weeks.

There was sarcasm in my post. I have yet to see a Hasbro employee put figures on the shelves of TRUs, Wal-Marts, and Targets.

;)

And yes, I have seen dlx Snarl and voy Slog on shelves now. So stuff is starting to trickle in. Even though we're months removed from the movie being in theaters.
Metroplex79
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby crimsondeception » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 pm

TF Source has the Autobots United set for 160$ and the Breakout Battle set for 100$ (also same priced at Big Bad Toy Store). LOL no. Guess RobotKingdom wasn't overpricing them, they are overpriced in general. I'm shocked Toys R Us and Big Bad Toy Store sold the Grimlock and Optimus leaders for only 100$.

It's not even that much of a premium upgrade, there are still details missing (although minor ones) or lazy additions like Rollbar.

It's really upsetting...
Checkout my eBay page!

http://www.ebay.com/usr/thesquareshop
crimsondeception
Mini-Con

Mega 1-Step Bumblebee with Bonus Legends Class Stinger Found at Retail

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Twincast podcaster ScottyP found a new Walmart exlcusive Mega 1-step Bumblebee with bonus Legends Class Stinger at a Walmart in Raleigh, NC for $24.97. According to ScottyP the stinger appears to be identical to the single carded Age of Extinction release but Bumblebee is visibly more yellow than his previous release. He also provided us with a nice image of his find which you can see below.

Please send your new sightings to Sightings@seibertron.com or use the Contact Us link at the top of the page. It's always helpful to send a picture as well.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby BERSEKAEL » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:04 pm

interesting find. I miss legion class.
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby ScottyP » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:21 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
I should clarify on Stinger, didn't notice this until this morning. Identical robot to the single carded one, but no clear pink sword in this one. Oh, and different product code tampo on the bottom of the feet (meh).
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:36 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
ScottyP wrote:I should clarify on Stinger, didn't notice this until this morning. Identical robot to the single carded one, but no clear pink sword in this one. Oh, and different product code tampo on the bottom of the feet (meh).

The singles came weaponless, period. It's the 3-pack with Strafe and Bumblebee (which has a slightly different deco) that had weapons.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON