This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:30 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Autobot032 wrote:With the Age Of Extinction toyline coming to a close, news of finding new toys for it isn't exactly something you'd expect to see right now, but considering it's a Construct Bot set? Even more surprising. Well, that's exactly what we have to share with you today!

Now, we present the Wal*Mart exclusive Construct Bots Bumblebee with Strafe VS Decepticon Stinger set, found by Seibertron staffer ScottyP and he included an image, of course. Here's what he had to say on his find:

Oh look, something else I didn't know existed! Walmart exclusive AOE Construct Bots Bumblebee with Strafe vs. Stinger. BB Rider figure is a slight redeco. Strafe has a G2 style deco similar to the Target exclusive Grimlock Construct Bot but it's not a direct homage to a canceled toy like that one was.

Bought at a Walmart in Raleigh, NC for 19.98. UPC is 653569983408

If you're looking for this set, now's the time to search, and if you do find it, share your sightings with us by posting it in the sightings forum! Remember, if you find something new and exciting, send an email to us at sightings@seibertron.com so you can receive credit for the find and you'll get your name posted in the article for all to see!

Keep your optics tuned to Seiberton.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

It looks like Strafe comes with some new parts if it's dual wielding sword tails.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Transformers Age of Extinction Platinum Sets on HasbroToyShop - Autobots United, Dinobots Unleashed

Postby Va'al » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:20 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
HasbroToyShop.com appears to have listed three more of the Transformers Age of Extinction Platinum sets on its Transformers page: Autobots United, featuring the main robot-to-vehicle-and-back cast (Hound, Optimus, Drift, Bumblebee and Crosshairs) is in stock and priced at $124.99; the Optimus Prime and Sideswipe set is also in stock, priced at $159.99 and includes Leader Class Optimus, a trailer and a redeco of Revenge of the Fallen Sideswipe; finally, the Dinobots Unleashed set, with the fearsome (chrometastic) fivesome of Grimlock, Strafe, Slug, Slog and Snarl, is listed as 'coming soon', and priced at $119.99. Click on the images to head to the respective listings!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bounti76 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:13 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
The only one I really want is the Dinobots pack. I wonder why we can't pre-order it like other recent hot items.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Henry921 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:11 am

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Awfully convenient these listings go up the day after Hasbrotoyshop's promotional discount comes to an end...

I have some interest in the Autobots United set, because of the repainting (and the face plate on Evasion Optimus), but not quite enough to drop $125 and tax.
Henry921
Brainmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3

Postby RhA » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:09 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Ah, sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Movie Mc Wheelfeet the 15th presents himself.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby shajaki » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:29 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Henry921 wrote:Awfully convenient these listings go up the day after Hasbrotoyshop's promotional discount comes to an end...

I have some interest in the Autobots United set, because of the repainting (and the face plate on Evasion Optimus), but not quite enough to drop $125 and tax.
well, if i can attest (having just got the AU set yesterday), its worth it, especially if you dont have the molds yet.

i have 7 versions of EMOP now, and the AU one is probably the best one (not to mention one of the few with the faceplate).
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:36 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
shajaki wrote:
Henry921 wrote:Awfully convenient these listings go up the day after Hasbrotoyshop's promotional discount comes to an end...

well, if i can attest (having just got the AU set yesterday), its worth it, especially if you dont have the molds yet.

i have 7 versions of EMOP now, and the AU one is probably the best one (not to mention one of the few with the faceplate).

Woah, 7 versions? (I am trying to come up with them all in my head). What do you do with all of them?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby reluctantyouth » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:53 am

Hmmm...pretty tempted to get the AU set since there is a 20% off and free shipping discount going on right now. The total comes out to $106.49 with tax. I have just had realy really bad luck ordering many things from Hasbro. Three times now I have gotten figures with two left fists, two right legs, or the latest was sending me the Kreo Botcon pack in a super large box without ANY of that crappy brown paper they put in there. The box was beyond damaged and my replacement (smaller box with paper) still arrived damaged. Is it worth the hassle to save about $30? I'm perplexed :???:
Last edited by reluctantyouth on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
reluctantyouth
Vehicon
News Credits: 26

Postby Noideaforaname » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:00 am

But now they got an even better code! :grin:
CYBERWEEK -- free shipping + 20% off
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby GuyIncognito » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:09 am

I'd order the Dinobots if they weren't Voyager-priced at $24/each.

Also, I could be wrong, but usually coupon codes don't work on HTS exclusives, so they might not work on these sets. Has anyone tried?
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby shajaki » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:12 am

william-james88 wrote:Woah, 7 versions? (I am trying to come up with them all in my head). What do you do with all of them?
uhh... nothing at the moment :lol:
all the EMOP's in question are:
-hasbro retail
-takara retail
-evolutions
-voyager grimlock 2-pack (asia?)
-breakout battle (hasbro rusty version)
-takara TRU rusty version
-autobots united

ones i still need are the expo nemesis/black version, and the "milk" version. and ill be getting a bape MP10 before that milk one (if at all).
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:14 am

shajaki wrote:-voyager grimlock 2-pack (asia?)

That's the "7th" one I couldnt think of. I must say, it is an amazing mold to own many of, probably my second favourite to come out this year (#1 is MP Wheeljack).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby shajaki » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:32 am

william-james88 wrote:
shajaki wrote:-voyager grimlock 2-pack (asia?)

That's the "7th" one I couldnt think of. I must say, it is an amazing mold to own many of, probably my second favourite to come out this year (#1 is MP Wheeljack).
yeah. i kind of became an EMOP completist by accident....

- bought the takara version first thinking itd be my only one and it was slightly better than the hasbro one.
- next was takaras rusty version, liked it even though it wasnt the "truest" representation
- went for breakout battle cause it WAS the truest version of rusty
- got evolutions for the classics OP
- ebay'd the asia voyager grim 2 pack for grim actually
- grabbed the AU set for the other 4 bots
- and eventually got the hasbro retail one for completions sake (and on sale)

its funny cause i only really wanted... what? less than half of them :lol:
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:23 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
The two-pack Platinum Edition one with Grimlock wasn't Asia-only. It was a Kmart exclusive.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby shajaki » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:26 am

Sabrblade wrote:The two-pack Platinum Edition one with Grimlock wasn't Asia-only. It was a Kmart exclusive.
ahhhh. thanks for clarifying. i assumed asia because all the ebay sellers i recall with the set were located in asia.
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Bounti76 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:36 pm

GuyIncognito wrote:I'd order the Dinobots if they weren't Voyager-priced at $24/each.

Also, I could be wrong, but usually coupon codes don't work on HTS exclusives, so they might not work on these sets. Has anyone tried?

I just pre-ordered the Dinobots set, and the code worked fine. $102.23 with tax out the door.
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:51 pm

I was reading the bio of the Walmart exclusive Stinger and Slug 2 pack that never came out in Canada (and doesnt show any signs to).

About this item
One Decepticon is bad enough, but two is a nightmare! These Decepticon Stinger and Dinobot Slug figures are a scary alliance against the Autobots! Your Decepticon Stinger figure is a fearsome foe whether he's in robot or sports car mode, but he's even stronger when Dinobot Slug fights at his side as a robot or dino. Autobots might as well run for cover when Dinobot Slug fires his mighty cannon! Keep changing them both from one mode to the other as the battle rages on! Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

What are these people smoking????? In reality, I say this is corporate broken telephone and aside from checking for spelling mistakes, it wasnt proofread more than that.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby crimsondeception » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Guess the person who wrote that bio doesn't know diddly about Transformers...
Checkout my eBay page!

http://www.ebay.com/usr/thesquareshop
crimsondeception
Mini-Con

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:38 pm

william-james88 wrote:I was reading the bio of the Walmart exclusive Stinger and Slug 2 pack that never came out in Canada (and doesnt show any signs to).

About this item
One Decepticon is bad enough, but two is a nightmare! These Decepticon Stinger and Dinobot Slug figures are a scary alliance against the Autobots! Your Decepticon Stinger figure is a fearsome foe whether he's in robot or sports car mode, but he's even stronger when Dinobot Slug fights at his side as a robot or dino. Autobots might as well run for cover when Dinobot Slug fires his mighty cannon! Keep changing them both from one mode to the other as the battle rages on! Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

What are these people smoking????? In reality, I say this is corporate broken telephone and aside from checking for spelling mistakes, it wasnt proofread more than that.

Where did you get those bios from? I'm pretty sure that none of the Walmart Exclusive two or combo packs, not to mention the Legion Class figures, had bios of any kind.
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:54 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Bounti76 wrote:Where did you get those bios from? I'm pretty sure that none of the Walmart Exclusive two or combo packs, not to mention the Legion Class figures, had bios of any kind.
Looks like it came from here - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers- ... s/37555637

Which means it's not a bio, but a product description, which was evidently written by someone who works on Walmart's website but wasn't aware that Slug is a good guy.

Another goof is in this one for Bumblebee and Strafe, which calls Bee a semi truck in a lazy copy/paste from the Optimus/Grimlock set - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers- ... s/37555640
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:00 am

Ahhh...that sounds a lot more plausible than Hasbro's people messing up. Thanks!
Bounti76
News Staff

Exclusive In-Hand Images - Transformers Age of Extinction/Lost Age Optimus Prime by FuRyu

Postby Va'al » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
It has been quite some time since we last saw or heard about the licensed Transformers Age of Extinction/Lost Age Optimus Prime non-transforming statue, produced by FuRyu - but Seibertron is happy to show off a nice look at some in-hand images of the collectable figure, highly detailed, nicely painted and in a chunky box to boot. Check them out below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Railbomb » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
This thing looks pretty cool. A bit small, but cool. Anyone know how much it cost?
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Railbomb wrote:This thing looks pretty cool. A bit small, but cool. Anyone know how much it cost?

Big bad has it up for $25 and change
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Emerje » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Looks good. Neck is a bit skinny and he's a lot shorter than I thought he'd be for the price (most prize figures at his price are around 7 inches), but he's also got a pretty detailed sculpt so I guess I can forgive it. I came really close to canceling my order for him, but now I'm glad I didn't. I did cancel my prize BB order, but I might track a used one down later if he's any good.

Also, that art on the side of the box is pretty nice, very TFP looking in its simpler CG.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobots Evac Squad HOT SPOT Transformers 2014 Voyager complete 230920A"
Protectobots Evac ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109W"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON