This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Official Transformers Generations Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Official Transformers Generations Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:13 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:Blitzwing has issues but I wouldn't ignore him, for £12.99 you'd be getting a great looking figure.

For the price of a deluxe, even me would be tempted just for the hell of it.

£12.99 = 24.49$ canadian
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:27 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:Blitzwing has issues but I wouldn't ignore him, for £12.99 you'd be getting a great looking figure.

£12.99 = 24.49$ canadian

That's kinda irrelevant. Arent deluxes in Europe usually way more expensive thn the US and Canada? Beside, deluxes are now 20$ here so...
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby rickdraco » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 am

Motto: "If knowledge is power, and science is knowledge, I'd leave me alone if I were you! -Eon- Autobot weapons Tech"
Weapon: Gyroscopic Destabilizer
I know where I am going tomorrow, that's for sure! The prices in most shops here for transformers are crazy, combiner wars deluxes in argos are £16 each. So to get a generations voyager for less can only be awesome! here's hoping one of the local B&M's has em in stock!
rickdraco
Mini-Con

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:33 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

£12.99 = 24.49$ canadian

That's kinda irrelevant. Arent deluxes in Europe usually way more expensive thn the US and Canada? Beside, deluxes are now 20$ here so...

They actually are, here are the current MSRP (for the Netherlands):

Robots in Disguise
One-Step: €15,99
Warriors Class: €21.99

Generations
Legends Class: €15,99
Deluxe Class: €26.99
Voyager Class: €35.99

On that note, I'll have to keep an eye on the Dutch discount chains (like Big Bazar), who knows? American backstock is usually imported into the Netherlands via the UK ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby shajaki » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:25 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
I've got all three versions of the Generations Skybyte mold so here they are for your viewing pleasure ;)

(who else wants a TM2 Cybershark?)

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Madeus Prime » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:00 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
TFW just reported these:

A member on the boards there was kind enough to translate this roughly.

Ra88 wrote:"In the catalog of the Brazilian distributors for, new series of Generations has been posted.
The listed is the "Generations Cyber series" that new line, pattern of low age for simple deformation items in the motif G1 character. It seems to expand in two sizes.
"Cyber 11 Assorted" is, to catalog the size of the street 11 inches of its name (about 28 cm), Optimus Prime and Bumblebee of G1-style new design has been published.
Another size is a "cyber 7 Assorted", 7 inches (about 18 cm). Megatron to deform in tanks has been posted. Perhaps, the other day Starscream, which was exhibited in special events of the Indianapolis Children's Museum also, I will think or not than a lineup of seven inches size of series.
Pattern of release since autumn."
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:04 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Original info from Autobase Aichi - http://snakas.blog95.fc2.com/blog-entry-4413.html

The Cyber Series toys are to be the Generations line's own subline of 7" and 11" simplistic kiddie figures a la those had by AOE and RID 2015.

Madeus Prime wrote:
Ra88 wrote:"In the catalog of the Brazilian distributors for, new series of Generations has been posted.
The listed is the "Generations Cyber series" that new line, pattern of low age for simple deformation items in the motif G1 character. It seems to expand in two sizes.
"Cyber 11 Assorted" is, to catalog the size of the street 11 inches of its name (about 28 cm), Optimus Prime and Bumblebee of G1-style new design has been published.
Another size is a "cyber 7 Assorted", 7 inches (about 18 cm). Megatron to deform in tanks has been posted. Perhaps, the other day Starscream, which was exhibited in special events of the Indianapolis Children's Museum also, I will think or not than a lineup of seven inches size of series.
Pattern of release since autumn."
Oh, Google Translate, you never cease to fail amaze.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Va'al » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:11 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We're making a new thread for these, over here: new-transformers-generations-cyber-series-line-p1663681.php#p1663680
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby LegendaryAntiHero » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:34 pm

shajaki wrote:I've got all three versions of the Generations Skybyte mold so here they are for your viewing pleasure ;)

(who else wants a TM2 Cybershark?)

These Sky Bytes look great. I wish I had one of them
Like More than Meets the Eye on Facebook
Please sub to my Youtube for Transformers video reviews
http://www.youtube.com/LegendaryAntiHero
LegendaryAntiHero
Pretender
Watch LegendaryAntiHero on YouTube

Re: Generations Voyagers finally spotted in the UK

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:12 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
hinomars19 wrote:
Syn_13 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Great news for UK fans. Several Generations Voyagers dating as far back as wave 2 have finally been spotted in the UK. For those unaware, FOC Grimlock and Soundwave were the only Generations voyagers ever found locally in the UK, and those were Toysrus exclusives.

However, several fellow Seibertronians have found them at B&M stores in the UK at £12.99. These include Whirl, Roadbuster, Blitzwing, Rhinox, Springer, Doubledealer, Grimlock, Soundwave, and Blaster. These will also be available at UK online retailer The Enterainer at £23. Good luck with the hunt!

If anyone wants to check our galleries first if they want to check these figures out before finally purchasing them, feel free to click the picture below.

So do we not count Forbidden Planet then? Because they've had these for ages. Granted, not always in stock, but I've certainly seen all 3 over the year or so in their London store.

Those are most likely imports. This news here means that these toys are actually getting a proper UK domestic retail release.

Actually those Generations figures at B&M are Grey Imports!
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Kyleor » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:53 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
Anyone else unimpressed with Generations Roadbuster? I just unboxed mine and it really feels like an upsized low-end deluxe. He feels more like a glorified stand for all the guns that came with him.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby william-james88 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:59 am

Kyleor wrote:Anyone else unimpressed with Generations Roadbuster? I just unboxed mine and it really feels like an upsized low-end deluxe. He feels more like a glorified stand for all the guns that came with him.

The complexity and articulation is more akin to the deluxe class, I completely agree. The lack of articulation on the wrists is what I really didnt like. But he doesnt feel cheap though and while the transformation is simple, its still great. I dont think comparing it to deluxe class is too negative because that class gave us some of the most complex and awesome figures ever. Quite franckly, I always saw the voyager class as just a bigger deluxe toy, maybe with an extra feature. Beast Hunters Shockwave, Gen Brainstorm, FOC Grimlock are all as complex and articulated at a deluxe class figure. They just happen to have an extra gimmick and be bigger.

Even Leader Jetfire isnt more cmplex or articulated than a deluxe figure, just bigger. And I'd even add Gybertron Primus to that. For the most part, the deluxe class is the peak of complexity in lines with everything more than that just being a question of scale. I can only think of the movie lines as adding complexity to the size.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kyleor » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:22 am

william-james88 wrote:
Kyleor wrote:Anyone else unimpressed with Generations Roadbuster? I just unboxed mine and it really feels like an upsized low-end deluxe. He feels more like a glorified stand for all the guns that came with him.

The complexity and articulation is more akin to the deluxe class, I completely agree. The lack of articulation on the wrists is what I really didnt like. But he doesnt feel cheap though and while the transformation is simple, its still great. I dont think comparing it to deluxe class is too negative because that class gave us some of the most complex and awesome figures ever. Quite franckly, I always saw the voyager class as just a bigger deluxe toy, maybe with an extra feature. Beast Hunters Shockwave, Gen Brainstorm, FOC Grimlock are all as complex and articulated at a deluxe class figure. They just happen to have an extra gimmick and be bigger.

Even Leader Jetfire isnt more cmplex or articulated than a deluxe figure, just bigger. And I'd even add Gybertron Primus to that. For the most part, the deluxe class is the peak of complexity in lines with everything more than that just being a question of scale. I can only think of the movie lines as adding complexity to the size.

The figure does feel solid plastic-wise, very thick and sturdy. I was meaning an upscaled crappy deluxe/warrior-sized but with poor detail and articulation, maybe I should have said upsized Legion. It just doesn't feel detailed and articulated enough for it to have been a Generations voyager class figure, it feels a bit more like an Energon or Armada series figure. (BTW Cybertron Primus is a pretty awesome figure-I need to put him and Unicron back in robot mode some time soon.)
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr

Postby megatronus » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:30 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Kyleor wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

The figure does feel solid plastic-wise, very thick and sturdy. I was meaning an upscaled crappy deluxe/warrior-sized but with poor detail and articulation, maybe I should have said upsized Legion. It just doesn't feel detailed and articulated enough for it to have been a Generations voyager class figure, it feels a bit more like an Energon or Armada series figure. (BTW Cybertron Primus is a pretty awesome figure-I need to put him and Unicron back in robot mode some time soon.)

Roadbuster is great. The lack of wrists can be troublesome, but he's a solid, well put together robot with a fun and repeatable transformation. In short: he's a transformer. Not sure what the fuss is about.

Also, legion class figures don't have articulated feet like roadbuster does! ;)
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:38 am

megatronus wrote:
Kyleor wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Roadbuster is great. The lack of wrists can be troublesome, but he's a solid, well put together robot with a fun and repeatable transformation. In short: he's a transformer. Not sure what the fuss is about.

He also has double jointed elbows which no cyberverse figure ever has. Really the only thing comparing him to one of those figures is the lask of wrist articulation.

However, I find it very smart how the fists still look like fists even if they dont change from one mode to the next. Usually, the molded fists in the legion class figures are attached to a panel of the alt mode and cover the hands making them not look evident. But here it works pretty well. And the plastic is much better than the fall of cybertron toys and doesnt feel cheap. Also, his alt mode is pretty spectacular. In the end, the only thing that does make him feel like an upsized cybverse toy are the non articulated fists and while it might overshadow the figure, they actually work far better here than in any other time fists were an extension of the forearm.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Some fans get brain aneurisms over non articulated wrists. Kinda sad, really. Just a single point of articulation missing = the WHOLE figure is ruined.
Sigh. >:oP
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Kyleor » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:31 am

disappointment over what could have been a better figure for the price =/= "the WHOLE figure is ruined"

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr

Postby LegendaryAntiHero » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:57 pm

william-james88 wrote:
megatronus wrote:
Kyleor wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

He also has double jointed elbows which no cyberverse figure ever has. Really the only thing comparing him to one of those figures is the lask of wrist articulation.

However, I find it very smart how the fists still look like fists even if they dont change from one mode to the next. Usually, the molded fists in the legion class figures are attached to a panel of the alt mode and cover the hands making them not look evident. But here it works pretty well. And the plastic is much better than the fall of cybertron toys and doesnt feel cheap. Also, his alt mode is pretty spectacular. In the end, the only thing that does make him feel like an upsized cybverse toy are the non articulated fists and while it might overshadow the figure, they actually work far better here than in any other time fists were an extension of the forearm.

I don't mind the lack of wrists on Roadbuster. I probably wouldn't even rotate them when playing with it even if they could turn
Like More than Meets the Eye on Facebook
Please sub to my Youtube for Transformers video reviews
http://www.youtube.com/LegendaryAntiHero
LegendaryAntiHero
Pretender
Watch LegendaryAntiHero on YouTube

Postby shajaki » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
I'll weigh in.

I was pro FP Revolver and con HasTak Roadbuster. I just never pulled the expensive trigger as there was always something pushing Revolver to the back burner. He was aesthetically pleasing, but his alt mode is bricky snore. Hasbro RB's sticker sheet bugged me to no end, but thankfully I stumbled upon one of Lena's loose Takara RB's for a killer price, so naturally I nabbed it.

After handling it, I couldn't be happier. Simple, fun, piles of weapons, posable (never noticed the wrists honestly). Even on sale, I doubt I'd bother with Revolver now.
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Kyleor » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:23 am

These two showed back up in two Toys R Us stores near me over the weekend. Chromia and Arcee may show up again too if these weren't a stocking fluke.
Attachments
IMG_1043.JPG
IMG_1046.JPG

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr

Postby MrBlack » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:55 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
My local TRU had five Windblades on the shelf last weekend, and when I went back this weekend there were a DOZEN hanging from pegs.

I wonder if they're finally putting up old stock, or if it has anything to do with the USA Today story from last week that featured Windblade prominently.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Kyleor » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:50 am

MrBlack wrote:My local TRU had five Windblades on the shelf last weekend, and when I went back this weekend there were a DOZEN hanging from pegs.

I wonder if they're finally putting up old stock, or if it has anything to do with the USA Today story from last week that featured Windblade prominently.

Maybe they were locked away in cold dark shipping containers off the coast of California waiting for the strike to end soon, hoping and praying for the day they could bask in the warm fluorescent rays of a toy store.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
MrBlack wrote:My local TRU had five Windblades on the shelf last weekend, and when I went back this weekend there were a DOZEN hanging from pegs.

Same at my local TRU. I counted 15 Windblades at $12.99 a pop. Still couldn't the pay money for it though, be read too many negative reviews. If I ever find her below $10, I'll pull the trigger.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby prjkt » Tue May 12, 2015 8:18 am

Motto: "What'd I miss?"
Weapon: Laser Pistol
apart from her heel struts, there's not much wrong with Windblade on bot mode, one of my favourite figures I picked up last year.

On another topic, does anyone else display Brainstorm with a green marble in his cockpit?
prjkt
Headmaster Jr

Postby megatronus » Tue May 12, 2015 9:41 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
prjkt wrote:On another topic, does anyone else display Brainstorm with a green marble in his cockpit?

I think I will now - great idea!
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230375 3A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM386 3B (CA) Clarke (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926P"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19B JAN200701"
TRANSFORMERS #19 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11B (CA) Caltsoudas"
TRANSFORMERS #11 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #23 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD ERA 23B JUN200583 (CA) Baumgartner"
TRANSFORMERS #23 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr B Death Image Comics 2023 1123IM809 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON