Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Tresob » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:41 pm

I just picked up Kre-o Megatron and Kre-o Starscream for a mere $5.00 each.

There was also the small/basic Bumblebee for $2.00...but I didn't bite.

Good hunting!
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 510
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Wow, I wish my Walmart would drop them that low, last time I checked they were still $20!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3045
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Tresob » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:51 pm

RAcast wrote:Wow, I wish my Walmart would drop them that low, last time I checked they were still $20!


Funny you should mention $20. That's what they rang up at the register, but I pointed out the red $5 clearance sticker on both boxes and she adjusted the price. (Maybe they were mispriced?)

Full-sized Bumblebee was still weighing in at $21, though, and he had no clearance sticker; so I passed on him.
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 510
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Tresob wrote:
RAcast wrote:Wow, I wish my Walmart would drop them that low, last time I checked they were still $20!


Funny you should mention $20. That's what they rang up at the register, but I pointed out the red $5 clearance sticker on both boxes and she adjusted the price. (Maybe they were mispriced?)

Full-sized Bumblebee was still weighing in at $21, though, and he had no clearance sticker; so I passed on him.

Very interesting! Perhaps I'll take a walk over to Wallyworld tomorrow morning and see what's up. :)
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3045
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Diem » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 am

I'm waiting for any that aren't Ratchet to show up at Ross. I need a Starscream Kreon.
User avatar
Diem
City Commander
Posts: 3197
News Credits: 36
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:48 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Well I didn't find any Kre-o stuff, but I did have a terribly interesting find! Some ROTF overstock! Picked up the Walmart exclusive two pack of Beachcomber and Deadlift. They had the one with Trenchmouth as well.

I feel like Beachcomber could use a touch of silver on his mouthplate, but that's what paint is for. :P
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3045
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Tresob » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:18 am

RAcast wrote:Well I didn't find any Kre-o stuff, but I did have a terribly interesting find! Some ROTF overstock! Picked up the Walmart exclusive two pack of Beachcomber and Deadlift. They had the one with Trenchmouth as well.

I feel like Beachcomber could use a touch of silver on his mouthplate, but that's what paint is for. :P


I'm pretty sure it's random finds like these that keep me collecting. It's like some kind of Skinner box experiment.
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 510
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:35 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Tresob wrote:
RAcast wrote:Well I didn't find any Kre-o stuff, but I did have a terribly interesting find! Some ROTF overstock! Picked up the Walmart exclusive two pack of Beachcomber and Deadlift. They had the one with Trenchmouth as well.

I feel like Beachcomber could use a touch of silver on his mouthplate, but that's what paint is for. :P


I'm pretty sure it's random finds like these that keep me collecting. It's like some kind of Skinner box experiment.

Indeed, it's always nice. :) Neither of them are super great, but they're both quite nice. And I'm always glad to add a fellow named Beachcomber to the mix!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3045
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Takara Tomy Unite Warriors UW-08 Computron Figure UW08 + 10 - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 36 minutes 2 seconds
Playskool Mr. Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 42 minutes 58 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG 22 SKULLCRUNCHER HEAD MASTER ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 8 days 18 hours 48 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Cybertron VECTOR PRIME New White Factory Sealed 2004 - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 48 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Animated Deluxe Class Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 52 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Deluxe Class Darksteel - Time Remaining: 26 days 7 hours 53 minutes 48 seconds
Marvel Hero Mashers Transformers Electronic Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 56 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Sky Shadow - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 57 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test