Page 1 of 1

want to play the Japanese G1 TF Game. HOW???

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:05 am
by saintsfan1983
I am really wanting to get this game. I have an American system what do I need to do to be able to play this game?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:14 pm
by Counterpunch

No, really, you need Swap Magic (TM).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:11 pm
by Shadowman
First, you need a mod chip. When you do this, you'll never be able to send the PS2 back if it gets broken, trade it to Gamestop if you want the trade-in money, and it's illegal.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:08 pm
by JBrock
It's pricey but simple. You have to buy the Swap Magic disc that converts the coding of your machine. The only problem is you have to start the system up with the SM disc and change the disc to the TF one without having the system reboot. You can use a special slide that cracks open the tray or you can do what I did and shell out a few extra bucks for a retooled PS2 casing. It has a flip-top similar to PS1 and makes the swaping of discs very easy.