We want your pics!!!!

This is where you can post your pictures of Transformers in whatever fashion you like (PG-13 or lower please).

Add a caption to your pic and it may be featured in the revival of the Seibertron.com Caption Contest!

Re: We want your pics!!!!

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:26 am

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I would post some pics but i need more figures!!!
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
Posts: 1592
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: We want your pics!!!!

Postby Burn » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 am

Again with not looking at the date of the original post ...
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44662
News Credits: 115
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: We want your pics!!!!

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 am

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Burn wrote:Again with not looking at the date of the original post ...

Darn it! sorry i was reading the thread and i thought the topic was active again
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
Posts: 1592
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: We want your pics!!!!

Postby dirk2243 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
DOTMsoundwave wrote:
Burn wrote:Again with not looking at the date of the original post ...

Darn it! sorry i was reading the thread and i thought the topic was active again


This is where these kind of post should be deleted! Not all post and topics, but ones looking for certain things and are way out of date fit there.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
User avatar
dirk2243
Headmaster
Posts: 1180
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: San Diego

Re: We want your pics!!!!

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
dirk2243 wrote:
DOTMsoundwave wrote:
Burn wrote:Again with not looking at the date of the original post ...

Darn it! sorry i was reading the thread and i thought the topic was active again


This is where these kind of post should be deleted! Not all post and topics, but ones looking for certain things and are way out of date fit there.


Like yours? /:)
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 60
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: We want your pics!!!!

Postby dirk2243 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
Mindmaster wrote:
dirk2243 wrote:
DOTMsoundwave wrote:
Burn wrote:Again with not looking at the date of the original post ...

Darn it! sorry i was reading the thread and i thought the topic was active again


This is where these kind of post should be deleted! Not all post and topics, but ones looking for certain things and are way out of date fit there.


Like yours? /:)


Like this whole topic? A thread saying looking for pics "3 yrs ago" If not valid anymore or offer any help to anyone then why keep it?
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
User avatar
dirk2243
Headmaster
Posts: 1180
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: San Diego

Re: We want your pics!!!!

Postby southpawdragon » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Image
southpawdragon
Minibot
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:11 pm

Re: We want your pics!!!!

Postby southpawdragon » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
southpawdragon
Minibot
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:11 pm

Re: We want your pics!!!!

Postby southpawdragon » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
southpawdragon
Minibot
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:11 pm

Re: We want your pics!!!!

Postby LaserbeaksPrime » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Motto: "Bumblebee, get the chips!!"
Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
I call this photo dump THUNDER-CRACKA-BOOM!

Join Today!
Image
Image

"Come on, get off the stand already. It's my turn! C'moooooon, it's MY stand!"
Image

I've got the Sonic if you've got the Boom!
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
LaserbeaksPrime
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:37 am
Location: USA
Watch LaserbeaksPrime on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: We want your pics!!!!

Postby 229 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Motto: "THIS ENDS TODAY..."
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
My entire room ....152 and counting....Metroplex on display upstairs.
Attachments
tf room.jpg
THe greatest room ever
229
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:45 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: Infinity

Re: We want your pics!!!!

Postby 229 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Motto: "THIS ENDS TODAY..."
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
My entire room ....152 and counting....Metroplex on display upstairs.
Attachments
tf room.jpg
THe greatest room ever
229
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:45 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: Infinity


Return to Photo Blitz

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Shockwave Voyager Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 56 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers G2 1992 JETSTORM figure aquaspeeder EUROPEAN - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 58 minutes 8 seconds
Omega Supreme Energon Transformers RID Hasbro 2004 MISP! Powerlinx Battles! - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 59 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Power Core 2-Pack Lot Windburn Smolder Icepick Leadfoot Steelshot + - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 1 minute 30 seconds
Transformers Dotm STARSCREAM Complete Deluxe Dark Of The Moon lot - Time Remaining: 29 days 9 hours 3 minutes 50 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON THE SCAN SERIES IRONHIDE (New In Package) - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 6 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Dotm SIDESWIPE complete Deluxe Dark Of The Moon Lot - Time Remaining: 29 days 12 hours 23 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers COMBINER WARS Decepticon Dragstrip MINT COMPLETE 2015 - Time Remaining: 18 days 8 hours 28 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test