What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby Madeus Prime » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:39 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
I thought this could be a fun thing to talk about. What figures do you like that are reviled by everyone else? Is there a reason for their significance or meaning to you? Or is it a case of screw the haters, I like this toy.

One rule: No hating or judging of people's picks. This is supposed to be a fun discussion.

I'll start us off: I the only one who liked CW Wheeljack? He's not perfect, but I liked kinda quirky proportions on him. Like, in my mind, Wheeljack is a scientist, he's not supposed to be brawny or badass. He's supposed to be a dude who loves to tinker with and invent things. Plus you can attach his Generations missile launcher to his shoulder and give him back antennae with BH Voyager Prime
Image
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


I need an Onyx Prime Master!!
I will pay generously and cover shipping costs if you sell me yours
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3037
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: Spokane, WA.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby Insurgent » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:35 am

Generations Galvatron. Great scultp, fun and poseable and does the full colour change when transforming trick with no partsforming.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Image
User avatar
Insurgent
City Commander
Posts: 3075
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:10 pm

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:25 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
I LOVE the 2007 voyager Starscream mold. Sure, it's not movie accurate. Sure, the plane is bulky. Sure the missile pods are annoying and way too big. But I LOVE the bot mode and the transformation is simple, brilliant, with a well done auto-morph.

I love the mold enough to have bought the most expensive version, the HD-DVD one:

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby Madeus Prime » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Insurgent wrote:Generations Galvatron. Great scultp, fun and poseable and does the full colour change when transforming trick with no partsforming.

Always wished they'd made a OS KO version
Image
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


I need an Onyx Prime Master!!
I will pay generously and cover shipping costs if you sell me yours
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3037
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: Spokane, WA.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby Throttlebotsrevenge » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:31 pm

I love my G1 Longtooth. However, he gets flak from a lot of fans.

I also really dig my G2 Bulletbike, even though he is admittedly a really crappy toy.
Image
Throttlebotsrevenge
Micromaster
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:41 am
Location: Somewhere way up North

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
It's not a 'guilty' pleasure, but one toy I've always liked has been Energon Ironhide. yes, yes, exposed head in vehicle mode. It's a bad flaw, and pretty inexcusable. Thing is, beyond that? He's a pretty damned good toy. Probably the best Powerlinx modes out of all the Autobots, too.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3995
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:43 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:It's not a 'guilty' pleasure, but one toy I've always liked has been Energon Ironhide. yes, yes, exposed head in vehicle mode. It's a bad flaw, and pretty inexcusable. Thing is, beyond that? He's a pretty damned good toy. Probably the best Powerlinx modes out of all the Autobots, too.


That ridiculous head is his only flaw. The bot it big, powerful, and he make a very nice combined mode... with himself.

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:44 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:It's not a 'guilty' pleasure, but one toy I've always liked has been Energon Ironhide. yes, yes, exposed head in vehicle mode. It's a bad flaw, and pretty inexcusable. Thing is, beyond that? He's a pretty damned good toy. Probably the best Powerlinx modes out of all the Autobots, too.


That ridiculous head is his only flaw. The bot it big, powerful, and he make a very nice combined mode... with himself.

Image

So, you're agreeing with me. Okay. ;)
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3995
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:20 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:It's not a 'guilty' pleasure, but one toy I've always liked has been Energon Ironhide. yes, yes, exposed head in vehicle mode. It's a bad flaw, and pretty inexcusable. Thing is, beyond that? He's a pretty damned good toy. Probably the best Powerlinx modes out of all the Autobots, too.


That ridiculous head is his only flaw. The bot it big, powerful, and he make a very nice combined mode... with himself.

Image

So, you're agreeing with me. Okay. ;)
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby ExciKaiser » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:45 pm

I think it's more or less the same thread as mine : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109823
Not english-native speaker. Thank you for being cool on my typos.
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !
Image
Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
User avatar
ExciKaiser
Combiner
Posts: 472
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 pm
Location: France
Buy from ExciKaiser on eBay

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby Madeus Prime » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
ExciKaiser wrote:I think it's more or less the same thread as mine : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109823

Hey man I didn't see it, sorry
Image
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


I need an Onyx Prime Master!!
I will pay generously and cover shipping costs if you sell me yours
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3037
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: Spokane, WA.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Madeus Prime wrote:
ExciKaiser wrote:I think it's more or less the same thread as mine : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109823

Hey man I didn't see it, sorry


How can you see old threads that have been buried?

I did the exact same thread too some months or years ago. ;)
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby Madeus Prime » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:14 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
ExciKaiser wrote:I think it's more or less the same thread as mine : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109823

Hey man I didn't see it, sorry


How can you see old threads that have been buried?

I did the exact same thread too some months or years ago. ;)


Fair point.

Now I don't have them on hand, but I'm genuinely excited for PoP Starscream and Grimlock. Everyone is hating on them, but I honestly love the designs, and the figures don't seem to have any flaws in terms of play-function. TBH Starscream's torso mode looks amazingly solid and I really love his bulkiness.
Image
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


I need an Onyx Prime Master!!
I will pay generously and cover shipping costs if you sell me yours
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3037
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: Spokane, WA.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:45 pm

Motto: "He doesn't have jaundice, that's just how he looks."
My all-time guilty pleasure TF? G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime. Yeah, he's a brick, but he was the first figure I ever owned (along with G1 Prowl, it's been 30 years and I can't remember which one I actually got first, I just know I had those 2 before any others) and to this day I love fiddling with him, even though I think the "base" mode is useless and the truck mode is laughably non-robot-in-disguise. But even though the toy was actually made for the Masterforce series, I always identified the figure with the Marvel comic incarnation of the character, as that is my all-time favorite TF continuity. The original G2 Megatron (big green tank) is a very close 2nd, because I love everything about it, even though it's also a brick. The way both modes look, the simple transformation, and especially the character the figure represents. That Joe crossover to introduce the G2 comics is great. And I'm not even a Joe fan. And I bought the figure from Seibertron himself way back in 2002.

However, lately I have been obsessed with the CW Prowl mold. It's not even the figure really, even though I like the vehicle mode a lot, but the weapon. For some reason I think that shotgun is really cool. I like it so much I own 6 versions of the mold so far: CW Prowl, Streetwise, Lightspeed, Smokescreen, Bluestreak, and UW Streetwise. I think there are a couple of other figures utilizing the mold, and I will own them in due time.

As for CW Wheeljack, he's on my nightstand in vehicle mode as we speak. I like the vehicle mode much better than the robot mode.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10390
News Credits: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:20 am

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Madeus Prime wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
ExciKaiser wrote:I think it's more or less the same thread as mine : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109823

Hey man I didn't see it, sorry


How can you see old threads that have been buried?

I did the exact same thread too some months or years ago. ;)


Fair point.

Now I don't have them on hand, but I'm genuinely excited for PoP Starscream and Grimlock. Everyone is hating on them, but I honestly love the designs, and the figures don't seem to have any flaws in terms of play-function. TBH Starscream's torso mode looks amazingly solid and I really love his bulkiness.


Let's be honest. There's probably been thirty or so 'guilty pleasure' threads since the founding of the boards. :p

Anyway, another one I thought of;; Leader-class megatron from Transformers 2007. Honestly, until I got his Voyager-class toy from TLK, he might've been the best Megatron toy we've gotten from the movie lines.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3995
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby Madeus Prime » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:55 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Anyway, another one I thought of;; Leader-class megatron from Transformers 2007. Honestly, until I got his Voyager-class toy from TLK, he might've been the best Megatron toy we've gotten from the movie lines.

I owned him, and I get where you're coming from. :D I kinda harbor a soft spot for DOTM Megatron's toy. Not really as a representation of Megatron from DOTM, but that toy had some serious personality and one of the best vehicle modes I've seen of a non-Autobot toy in the movie lines.

Damn I wish we'd gotten a Scourge from him :BOOM:
Image
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


I need an Onyx Prime Master!!
I will pay generously and cover shipping costs if you sell me yours
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3037
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: Spokane, WA.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Madeus Prime wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Anyway, another one I thought of;; Leader-class megatron from Transformers 2007. Honestly, until I got his Voyager-class toy from TLK, he might've been the best Megatron toy we've gotten from the movie lines.

I owned him, and I get where you're coming from. :D I kinda harbor a soft spot for DOTM Megatron's toy. Not really as a representation of Megatron from DOTM, but that toy had some serious personality and one of the best vehicle modes I've seen of a non-Autobot toy in the movie lines.

Damn I wish we'd gotten a Scourge from him :BOOM:

Ooh, a Scourge from him? That would've been sweet! Dammit, Hasbro! Why don't you want our money?! :BOOM:
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3995
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby Madeus Prime » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:21 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Anyway, another one I thought of;; Leader-class megatron from Transformers 2007. Honestly, until I got his Voyager-class toy from TLK, he might've been the best Megatron toy we've gotten from the movie lines.

I owned him, and I get where you're coming from. :D I kinda harbor a soft spot for DOTM Megatron's toy. Not really as a representation of Megatron from DOTM, but that toy had some serious personality and one of the best vehicle modes I've seen of a non-Autobot toy in the movie lines.

Damn I wish we'd gotten a Scourge from him :BOOM:

Ooh, a Scourge from him? That would've been sweet! Dammit, Hasbro! Why don't you want our money?! :BOOM:

A good while back in my Digibash thread I made a Motormaster mockup of his design, the mold looks good in black. :x
ImageMovie Motormaster Vehicle by Graham S, on Flickr
ImageMovie Motormaster Robot by Graham S, on Flickr
Image
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


I need an Onyx Prime Master!!
I will pay generously and cover shipping costs if you sell me yours
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3037
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: Spokane, WA.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Madeus Prime wrote:A good while back in my Digibash thread I made a Motormaster mockup of his design, the mold looks good in black. :x
ImageMovie Motormaster Vehicle by Graham S, on Flickr
ImageMovie Motormaster Robot by Graham S, on Flickr



Oh, that's some good work! :D I definitely would've bought that. :michaelbay:
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3995
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
One that people love to hate is Cybertron Backstop. I LOVE that derpy guy. The beast is nice, the transformation is clever, and the bot is adorable. Sure, his articulations suck, but it's not a dealbreaker for me.

Also, the Generations colors are fantastic.



Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:08 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:One that people love to hate is Cybertron Backstop. I LOVE that derpy guy. The beast is nice, the transformation is clever, and the bot is adorable. Sure, his articulations suck, but it's not a dealbreaker for me.

Also, the Generations colors are fantastic.



Image

I don't think he's all that bad. I'll give them massive points for originality and trying something new. He's also a sturdy little guy. I've dropped him a time or two and no damage.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3995
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby Madeus Prime » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:42 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
-Kanrabat- wrote:One that people love to hate is Cybertron Backstop. I LOVE that derpy guy. The beast is nice, the transformation is clever, and the bot is adorable. Sure, his articulations suck, but it's not a dealbreaker for me.

He's a really quirky little dude. Kinda picture him being one that I might give to my kid as their first TF. Solid, low chance of breakage, and no critical accessories
Image
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


I need an Onyx Prime Master!!
I will pay generously and cover shipping costs if you sell me yours
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3037
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: Spokane, WA.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby Wingz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:00 am

Motto: "Let the trails lead where they may. I will follow."
Weapon: Air-To-Air Heat Seeking Missiles
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:It's not a 'guilty' pleasure, but one toy I've always liked has been Energon Ironhide. yes, yes, exposed head in vehicle mode. It's a bad flaw, and pretty inexcusable. Thing is, beyond that? He's a pretty damned good toy. Probably the best Powerlinx modes out of all the Autobots, too.


Happy to see this. It's one of my favorites, and I own both versions, but it does get a lot of flack. Still missing the weapon accessories for the red (pre-powerup) version, though. :BOOM:

Another favorite of mine is G1 Swoop. I know. Fragile, hard to transform without breaking him (that beak...), and hard to transport safely...but I love that toy. I have it sitting on a pillow looking out the window.
Image
Psychout wrote:You have a stubborn streak a mile wide Wingz. Never change!
Wingz
Site Moderator
Posts: 3328
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 am
Location: Now you see me...
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby ScottyP » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:14 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Wow folks, really going out on a limb with these choices >:oP

Mine is Stomp 'N Chomp Grimlock. I like the looks of the green version more but the original AoE deco came with tiny magnet feets Optimus so it gets the nod just slightly. He makes several noises and transforms in one step via a trigger/handle like an emergency brake into a robot that makes other guttural sounds. Nothing about it is something an adult collector "should" enjoy, but I love it.
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4676
News Credits: 437
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: What's your guilty pleasure Transformers figure?

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:15 am

I would say mine is Thrilling 30 Blitzwing. Sure the shoulders suck, no doubt about it. But that really only affects things in the middle of posing him. For whatever reason, I like the more cybertronian alt modes of thrilling 30 more than the more earthlike ones in TR. Plus having both allows me to use the TR version as Flywheels.
TF-fan kev777
Headmaster
Posts: 1046
News Credits: 5
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
Twincast / Podcast #211:
"On The Prowl"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "SKYWARP Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Hasbro - Factory Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "PROWL Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Hasbro - Factory Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Timelines Collectors Club Exclusive Shattered Glass Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return AUTOBOT SOVEREIGN & ALPHA TRION Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN FIGURE RAMPAGE, NEVER OPENED." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Misc. Lot of 4 Transformers Dreadwing Dirge Scrapmetal Sideways Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon TF Club Exclusive Dion Action Figure Missile Blue Clear Part" on EBAY
Buy "transformers lot action figures nitro Zeus ect, brawl. Ect.. new condition. " on EBAY