What song are you listening to?

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:51 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Chibi Starscream wrote:Sanxion 7- Eternus (fast remix)


Fixed that for you :D Just quote my post to see what I did. with youtube links, just remove everything from the "=" forward, and should the video have a "&" sign, everything from that on afterwards!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11936
News Credits: 264
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Chibi Starscream » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:03 am

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Chibi Starscream wrote:Sanxion 7- Eternus (fast remix)


Fixed that for you :D Just quote my post to see what I did. with youtube links, just remove everything from the "=" forward, and should the video have a "&" sign, everything from that on afterwards!



Wooo thanks!!! Also hope you enjoyed the music. I first heard it while playing Dance Dance Revolution. I can't remember which one. Either Extreme 2 or Super Nova 1. I need new dance mats :<.
User avatar
Chibi Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 pm
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:06 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Chibi Starscream wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Chibi Starscream wrote:Sanxion 7- Eternus (fast remix)


Fixed that for you :D Just quote my post to see what I did. with youtube links, just remove everything from the "=" forward, and should the video have a "&" sign, everything from that on afterwards!



Wooo thanks!!! Also hope you enjoyed the music. I first heard it while playing Dance Dance Revolution. I can't remember which one. Either Extreme 2 or Super Nova 1. I need new dance mats :<.

I did take a listen! Cool stuff! I like a wide range of music, basically there is a song from every genre I like (except Hick Hop, my sister will not let me live it down cause she loves it).

My current addiction jam:
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11936
News Credits: 264
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Chibi Starscream » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:16 pm

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Chibi Starscream wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Chibi Starscream wrote:Sanxion 7- Eternus (fast remix)


Fixed that for you :D Just quote my post to see what I did. with youtube links, just remove everything from the "=" forward, and should the video have a "&" sign, everything from that on afterwards!



Wooo thanks!!! Also hope you enjoyed the music. I first heard it while playing Dance Dance Revolution. I can't remember which one. Either Extreme 2 or Super Nova 1. I need new dance mats :<.

I did take a listen! Cool stuff! I like a wide range of music, basically there is a song from every genre I like (except Hick Hop, my sister will not let me live it down cause she loves it).

My current addiction jam:
[/quote

]


Wonderful. Also I haven't heard Disturbia in forever. It's a good song. I also enjoy a variety of music.
User avatar
Chibi Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 pm
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Chibi Starscream » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:30 am

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Im Working on my RPG app for Sunstorm and listening to various related songs for inspiration for writing this character bio, so here's a little song for our buddy Sunstorm....

User avatar
Chibi Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 pm
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:03 am

That's not bad. Is it from the 80s?

I just listened to "You Could Be Mine" by G N R.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18972
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:31 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Image
User avatar
Bronzewolf
News Staff
Posts: 1162
News Credits: 115
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Chibi Starscream » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:45 am

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:That's not bad. Is it from the 80s?

I just listened to "You Could Be Mine" by G N R.


Yes. Here's another but lesser known 80's song I like-

User avatar
Chibi Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 pm
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Chibi Starscream » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:35 pm

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon


CONVOY! Nuff' said.
User avatar
Chibi Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 pm
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:38 pm

Chibi Starscream wrote:

CONVOY! Nuff' said.
I like Red Sovine's version better. It's the one used in the movie.

And I just listened to Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It" for the first time in about ten years.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18972
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby ebo716 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Motto: "Changes aren't permanent, but change is."
Weapon: Proton Rifle
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Chibi Starscream wrote:

CONVOY! Nuff' said.
I like Red Sovine's version better. It's the one used in the movie.

And I just listened to Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It" for the first time in about ten years.

The music video for "We're not gonna take it" is one of the cheesiest things I have ever seen and it's great.
ebo716
Minibot
Posts: 108
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:58 pm
Alt Mode: The boat from the scary tunnel scene in Willy Wonka

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Chibi Starscream » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:02 pm

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
This song is so funny.

User avatar
Chibi Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 pm
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Chibi Starscream » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:53 am

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
User avatar
Chibi Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 pm
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:28 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster

(Wait till about 1:00 in.)
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Image
User avatar
Bronzewolf
News Staff
Posts: 1162
News Credits: 115
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Motto: "Attitude of gratitude"
Weapon: Arc-Welders


Needed a little heavy metal inspiration so I'm just passing it along.
User avatar
WreckerJack
News Staff
Posts: 1378
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Chibi Starscream » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon


Portishead- Mysterions
User avatar
Chibi Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 pm
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Chibi Starscream » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:33 am

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
User avatar
Chibi Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 pm
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Chibi Starscream » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:33 am

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
User avatar
Chibi Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 pm
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Bronzewolf » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:37 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Image
User avatar
Bronzewolf
News Staff
Posts: 1162
News Credits: 115
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: What song are you listening to?

Postby Chibi Starscream » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon


Rage Against the Machine- Killing in the Name of.

This was an AMAZING performance. Why don't many groups in this new gen sound good on stage? I miss good performances like this. Heck, I miss rock, period. I never hear rock on the radio anymore on the "popular" stations. Anyway, I've been reading the IDW Transformers comics lately. This song really fits the situation and such in Autocracy. The reading is really inspirational also, in terms of applying the timeline scenerio to my upcoming RP character. The music sure gets me thinking. Now only if I was good at drawing. *goes back to reading now*
User avatar
Chibi Starscream
Minibot
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 pm
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 40%
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 34%
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
You save: 28%
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 28%
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 25%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
You save: 20%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #192 - Transformers vs. Impropriety
Twincast / Podcast #192:
"Transformers vs. Impropriety"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 14th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon