What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Z3ROhour » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:05 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Black Magic
Sigma Magnus wrote:From school.


ME 2!!

8-}
Green Lantern Sector 1010.1
Faction: Rogue Decepticon
Weapon of choice: Oan Lantern-Spark
Image
Latest FIGS(02/17):TR Highbrow, Hotrod, Apeface! FORTRESS MAXIMUS! Fansproject DINOSAN, Cubrar & Last Chance. TFPrime Silas DEADEND & Darkness Megatron w/ Renderform DARK EMPEROR! CHUG Wheelie! Weijiang KO ROOK!
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Faction Commander
Posts: 4631
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: just to the left of you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Bat Starfighter
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby carytheone » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:32 pm

Motto: "my friends call me "Underpants Mikey""
This is going to end poorly.

20170117_162935.jpg
Come check out the latest Transformers Photo Challenge
Image

itscramtastic wrote:I told you!! Underpants Mikey is the cool!!
User avatar
carytheone
Faction Commander
Posts: 4754
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: lurking nearby
Alt Mode: captian space kitty

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Cyberpath » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:17 am

Image
Hisssss!








Where is that bat-face?!?

Image








He and I have a score to settle!

Image
User avatar
Cyberpath
Godmaster
Posts: 1966
News Credits: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:28 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Twin Swords
:APPLAUSE:
How'd you keep him there? Glue, tape?
Why do all the good things have to hurt my wallet...

Image

User avatar
Sigma Magnus
News Staff
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: New York
Alt Mode: Space Jet
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Cyberpath » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:40 am

Thanks. :) Used sticky tack.
User avatar
Cyberpath
Godmaster
Posts: 1966
News Credits: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:05 am

Maintenance work.


Image



Image



Image



Image
User avatar
Cyberpath
Godmaster
Posts: 1966
News Credits: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:24 pm

TR Astrotrain, TR Scourge and CW Blackjack are standing on my desk. Just staring at me. Waiting. Plotting.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18520
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby RAR » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Legion Springload

*He's a little sweety*
User avatar
RAR
Godmaster
Posts: 1700
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Cyberpath » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:04 pm

A break from the Headmasters in favour of this guy...

Image
User avatar
Cyberpath
Godmaster
Posts: 1966
News Credits: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby WreckerJack » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:17 am

Motto: "Attitude of gratitude"
Weapon: Arc-Welders
I am not at my desk, but I am watching netflix in bed and I realize that Pyra Matches this old pillow cover. Anyone else like to pose toys while watching movies?

Image

The lighting sucks because I have it low for watching flicks and I am too lazy to get up. 8-) Deal with it lol.
User avatar
WreckerJack
News Staff
Posts: 503
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Cyberpath » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:02 am

Image
User avatar
Cyberpath
Godmaster
Posts: 1966
News Credits: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Cyberpath » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:37 am

Image
User avatar
Cyberpath
Godmaster
Posts: 1966
News Credits: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Cobotron » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:48 pm

Motto: "I just try to work things out, so that everything works out."
Weapon: Sword
Don't you feel safer knowing those to are on call?
You know, in case there's a kitchen fire, or your PC over heats.
:D
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Kurona wrote:To be fair, you're like one of the least hateful guys I've ever seen. Like a great jolly forum overlord.
carythewiseone wrote: We all have our biases, but we have to remember that they're ours and ours alone.
itscramtastic wrote:Music and actions unlocking secrets = awesome ;)^
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 7105
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Cyberpath » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Sure! I think Inferno is my new Shockwave. :)
User avatar
Cyberpath
Godmaster
Posts: 1966
News Credits: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Cobotron » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Motto: "I just try to work things out, so that everything works out."
Weapon: Sword
Cyberpath wrote:Sure! I think Inferno is my new Shockwave. :)
WOW! Really? Well I'll take that as a stellar recommendation! ;)^

Still considering Artfire as the one for me.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Kurona wrote:To be fair, you're like one of the least hateful guys I've ever seen. Like a great jolly forum overlord.
carythewiseone wrote: We all have our biases, but we have to remember that they're ours and ours alone.
itscramtastic wrote:Music and actions unlocking secrets = awesome ;)^
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 7105
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Cyberpath » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:20 pm

Cobotron wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:Sure! I think Inferno is my new Shockwave. :)
WOW! Really? Well I'll take that as a stellar recommendation! ;)^

Still considering Artfire as the one for me.

Heh, yeah. :) I like that you can customise them with interchangeable parts. Also, I never really thought: man, I need an MP Shockwave/Inferno! I guess Takara knew better. :P

Don't forget Grapple! ;)
User avatar
Cyberpath
Godmaster
Posts: 1966
News Credits: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Cobotron » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:24 pm

Motto: "I just try to work things out, so that everything works out."
Weapon: Sword
Cyberpath wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:Sure! I think Inferno is my new Shockwave. :)
WOW! Really? Well I'll take that as a stellar recommendation! ;)^

Still considering Artfire as the one for me.

Heh, yeah. :) I like that you can customise them with interchangeable parts. Also, I never really thought: man, I need an MP Shockwave/Inferno! I guess Takara knew better. :P

Don't forget Grapple! ;)
At first it was Grapple for me, then they showed Artfart and his sweet sweet 80's tampos. Anyway you slice it, the mold looks better every time I see it.

Which grill and head do you prefer?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Kurona wrote:To be fair, you're like one of the least hateful guys I've ever seen. Like a great jolly forum overlord.
carythewiseone wrote: We all have our biases, but we have to remember that they're ours and ours alone.
itscramtastic wrote:Music and actions unlocking secrets = awesome ;)^
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 7105
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby RAR » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:41 pm

And today we have 6 Titanmasters and Combiner Wars Wreck Gar and Titans Return Wheelie.

I think I need to swap the Wheelie over with the Legion class as he looks crazy big next to Wreck Gar.

I really enjoy Titanmasters - I'll miss them when they stop making them even if their head mode makes zero sense in story terms.
User avatar
RAR
Godmaster
Posts: 1700
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Cyberpath » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:42 pm

The chromed parts, they look more premium. But for the head designs, I like to switch it up, if I had to choose then the Toei Animation one. (:
User avatar
Cyberpath
Godmaster
Posts: 1966
News Credits: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby carytheone » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Motto: "my friends call me "Underpants Mikey""
CP, I'm loving the "toasters" that keep turning up in your pics and man Inferno and Red Alert look great next to each other.


Me? I have a small dino infection.

Image

Making this post wasn't easy ;)
Come check out the latest Transformers Photo Challenge
Image

itscramtastic wrote:I told you!! Underpants Mikey is the cool!!
User avatar
carytheone
Faction Commander
Posts: 4754
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: lurking nearby
Alt Mode: captian space kitty

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby carytheone » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:30 pm

Motto: "my friends call me "Underpants Mikey""
Purple people eaters.

Image
Come check out the latest Transformers Photo Challenge
Image

itscramtastic wrote:I told you!! Underpants Mikey is the cool!!
User avatar
carytheone
Faction Commander
Posts: 4754
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: lurking nearby
Alt Mode: captian space kitty

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Nemesass Prime (and tiny Optimi).

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image

It Is Him wrote:Starscream fan girls write fan fiction. Alpha Bravo fan girls speak truth.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 13657
News Credits: 134
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby carytheone » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Motto: "my friends call me "Underpants Mikey""
Nemmy keeps em around just to have something to kick, doesn't he?
Come check out the latest Transformers Photo Challenge
Image

itscramtastic wrote:I told you!! Underpants Mikey is the cool!!
User avatar
carytheone
Faction Commander
Posts: 4754
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: lurking nearby
Alt Mode: captian space kitty

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
carytheone wrote:Nemmy keeps em around just to have something to kick, doesn't he?


Pretty much.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image

It Is Him wrote:Starscream fan girls write fan fiction. Alpha Bravo fan girls speak truth.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 13657
News Credits: 134
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: What TF is sitting on your desk right now?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:26 am

That Inferno is so purrdy. I want one.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18520
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Items Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test