Where are all the cons ?

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Re: Where are all the cons ?

Postby _Anshin_ » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Psychout wrote:If you are on the iPhone, you a screwed. I can't a thallus see what I'm typing right now, just got to hope autocorrect doesn't mess it all up.

Actually there is a quick correct for Iphone/Ipod users:

Try skyfire or opera. Then set the phone's user agent to desktop.

If you are android you can do this even easier with Firefox/Opera. Now I know what your thinking, this site isn't set up for mobile code, so what the hell does it have to do with the mobile aspect? To honestly I don't know, but on my Android this forced a wider screen option that allowed me to scroll to the right for the menus.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Where are all the cons ?

Postby slip » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Motto: "Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before?
Are you out there on the front lines or at home keeping score?"
Well i must have my i phone setup correctly as i can still post without blind typing.
This makes me wonder if i'll be able to comeback and edit a post afther i hit somewhere around line 30 of text.
Image
Burn wrote:And some people said it was the RDD that caused the most problems ...
Of course we all know that was just Alpha Strike trying to cover his own arse.
slip
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:56 pm
Location: Alanson MI.

Re: Where are all the cons ?

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
_Anshin_ wrote:
Psychout wrote:If you are on the iPhone, you a screwed. I can't a thallus see what I'm typing right now, just got to hope autocorrect doesn't mess it all up.

Actually there is a quick correct for Iphone/Ipod users:

Try skyfire or opera. Then set the phone's user agent to desktop.

If you are android you can do this even easier with Firefox/Opera. Now I know what your thinking, this site isn't set up for mobile code, so what the hell does it have to do with the mobile aspect? To honestly I don't know, but on my Android this forced a wider screen option that allowed me to scroll to the right for the menus.

You don't really need to do that with the drop down menu though. It's just in the way for typing.
Bad Religion wrote:Hey do what you want, but don't do it around me.
Idleness and dissipation breed apathy.
I sit on my arse all goddamn day,
A misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to
Say what you must, do all you can,
Break all the fracking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5235
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Where are all the cons ?

Postby slip » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Motto: "Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before?
Are you out there on the front lines or at home keeping score?"
Well one positive is we won't have any where are the minicon threads. :lol:
Image
Burn wrote:And some people said it was the RDD that caused the most problems ...
Of course we all know that was just Alpha Strike trying to cover his own arse.
slip
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:56 pm
Location: Alanson MI.

Re: Where are all the cons ?

Postby Burn » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Guys SERIOUSLY. There is a thread in GD for this. That's where Ryan is reading the comments. Stop wasting your time posting about the issues here!
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44791
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Where are all the cons ?

Postby DISCHARGE » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
slip wrote:Well one positive is we won't have any where are the minicon threads. :lol:


Wait, there are mini-cons?
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2846
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: Where are all the cons ?

Postby Sustain » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Motto: ""It is not enough to win, you must maintain control.""
Weapon: High-Amplification Directional Radiowave Sensor
DISCHARGE wrote:
slip wrote:Well one positive is we won't have any where are the minicon threads. :lol:


Wait, there are mini-cons?

Umm no.
User avatar
Sustain
HMW Moderator
Posts: 5060
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Daraknus Decepticon Outpost.
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: Where are all the cons ?

Postby Psychout » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:43 am

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
lol, well played Discharge! :lol:
Image
DISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
Psychout
HMW Moderator
Posts: 11735
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Where are all the cons ?

Postby DISCHARGE » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:46 am

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Psychout wrote:lol, well played Discharge! :lol:


:twisted: :twisted:
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2846
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Previous

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Transformers Galaxy Force Cybertron GD-02 THUNDERCRACKER MISB New Sealed - Time Remaining: 21 days 16 hours 25 minutes 11 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Universe AUTOBOT AMBUSH ROADBUSTER & DIRGE Target Excl MISB - Time Remaining: 18 days 16 hours 24 minutes 46 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Armada DARK SABER and STAR SABER Role Play Swords MISB New - Time Remaining: 18 days 10 hours 25 minutes 9 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise RID DREADWIND & SMOKEJUMPER MISB New - Time Remaining: 17 days 22 hours 25 minutes 2 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Mega Optimus Prime 2-in-1 Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 25 minutes 45 seconds
2006 Transformers RID Megatron Voyager Class Gun Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 26 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Armada Megatron leader - 1 Minicon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Jazz from Ultimate Gift Set Hasbro 2012 - Time Remaining: 22 days 13 hours 31 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017