Who else brought the Salmonella Peanut Butter??

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Postby Down_Shift » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:07 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Hotrod wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:
Hotrod wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:I make muh' own damn peanut butter. It's made with peanuts, butter and the tears of scared children. The tears make it smooooooth.


You really should market that :P


I tried, apperently I'd be viewed as a "monster". Pffft, wimps.


Hey, that's it! Monster Peanut Butter, made from real tears of scared children!


I should drop this idea by Disney, they could slap the mugs of Pixars "Monsters Inc." on the front.
Image

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6453
News Credits: 42
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Hotrod » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:14 pm

Down_Shift wrote:
Hotrod wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:
Hotrod wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:I make muh' own damn peanut butter. It's made with peanuts, butter and the tears of scared children. The tears make it smooooooth.


You really should market that :P


I tried, apperently I'd be viewed as a "monster". Pffft, wimps.


Hey, that's it! Monster Peanut Butter, made from real tears of scared children!


I should drop this idea by Disney, they could slap the mugs of Pixars "Monsters Inc." on the front.


Now we are talking! Any chance if this happen I can get a cut or at least some free peanut butter :P
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8944
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Postby Powersurge » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:25 am

Thy Shadow Wolf wrote:.....I'm still standing by my stance on how people deserve to get salmonella if they're buying ice cream in the middle of winter :BANG_HEAD:

Well maybe they are cold on the outside, so they also want to be cold on the inside :-? :P

I personally eat ice cream whenever i bloody want, though yeah, the warm months are really ice cream weather.
Image
Sig made by me, go Dr.A
Powersurge
Headmaster
Posts: 1033
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:49 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Postby Down_Shift » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Powersurge wrote:
Thy Shadow Wolf wrote:.....I'm still standing by my stance on how people deserve to get salmonella if they're buying ice cream in the middle of winter :BANG_HEAD:

Well maybe they are cold on the outside, so they also want to be cold on the inside :-? :P

I personally eat ice cream whenever i bloody want, though yeah, the warm months are really ice cream weather.


Canada is nothing but perpetual cold so up here we have to get our ice cream when the getting is good... which is usually right after dinner :P
Image

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6453
News Credits: 42
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby jgilkinson » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:17 am

my gf... plus some dude i work with but i dont care bout that... least my gf was ok :grin:
User avatar
jgilkinson
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 977
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:10 pm

Postby Rodimus_Lantern » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:22 am

Down_Shift wrote:
Powersurge wrote:
Thy Shadow Wolf wrote:.....I'm still standing by my stance on how people deserve to get salmonella if they're buying ice cream in the middle of winter :BANG_HEAD:

Well maybe they are cold on the outside, so they also want to be cold on the inside :-? :P

I personally eat ice cream whenever i bloody want, though yeah, the warm months are really ice cream weather.


Canada is nothing but perpetual cold so up here we have to get our ice cream when the getting is good... which is usually right after dinner :P

Canada? Canada isn't cold come visit the North Woods of Michigan. lol I Bought a Slurpee when it was under 0 recently. lol
Image
Rodimus_Lantern
City Commander
Posts: 3072
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:53 pm

Postby Powersurge » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:27 am

Rodimus Lantern wrote: Canada? Canada isn't cold come visit the North Woods of Michigan. lol I Bought a Slurpee when it was under 0 recently. lol

:shock: Now thats tough, i just hope it wasn't a yellow slurpee :P
Image
Sig made by me, go Dr.A
Powersurge
Headmaster
Posts: 1033
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:49 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers toy Takara Masterpiece Movie 10th THE BEST MB-11 OPTIMUS PRIME New - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 53 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Prime Cyberverse 2012 DECEPTICON SKYQUAKE Figure Commander Class - Time Remaining: 15 days 12 hours 5 seconds
Transformers 2015 ARMADA MEGATRON Hasbro Combiner Wars Decepticon Generations - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 2 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Takara Henkei Hound - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 4 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise NINJA MODE SIDESWIPE Figure One Step Changer - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 6 minutes 30 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATIONS DELUXE Tankor TRIPLE CHANGER 2007 COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 10 minutes 39 seconds
SNOW CAT Transformers Energon 100% complete w/ Manual  2004 SNOWCAT - USA SHIP - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 10 minutes 43 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations - Scourge - 100% Complete w/ Manual - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 10 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test