Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 am

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
Obviously no one taught you that sarcasm doesn't translate well into text. An emote would have helped.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Capt.Failure » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:45 am

shamone wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


and one person with no sense of humour


I find your sense of humor questionable.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


3??

Who are the 3?
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7723
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


3??

Who are the 3?


Pointing them out could likely get me in trouble with the mods (who I'm sure are already quite frustrated with me). You're not one of the three, though.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Treetop Maximus wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


3??

Who are the 3?


Pointing them out could likely get me in trouble with the mods (who I'm sure are already quite frustrated with me). You're not one of the three, though.


ahh, kool then. :lol:
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7723
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby shamone » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Capt.Failure wrote:
shamone wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


and one person with no sense of humour


I find your sense of humor questionable.


i find that i dont really care what you think about it, so we live and learn right.
shamone
Combiner
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have responded.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Right well, seeing as this has devolved into a blithering mess, i'm just going to lock it.

dylansdad - Your comments about religion are not welcome, regardless of whether they're based on fact or not we simply do not need that sort of negativity on this site.

Everyone else - You all need to either walk away or not rise to such things. You also need to not resort to insulting people.

This may be a website about kids toys, but there's no need for any of you to act like children when you should know better.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44545
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

New Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling 30th Anniversary Jetfire -In Stock - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Movie Platinum Edition Crankcase Vehicon No Box New Free Ship - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 35 minutes 29 seconds
New Transformers UN11 TF United Auto Bot Grapple PAINTED - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 41 minutes
Transformers  Deluxe GENERATIONS SKY SHADOW SEALED NEW MOC MISP complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 49 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers  Deluxe GENERATIONS BLURR SEALED NEW MOC MISP complete - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 53 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON 2011 LEVEL 2 MECHTECH DARKSTEEL DECEPTICON RARE! - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 14 minutes 27 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus & Grimlock Platinum Ed Original - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 18 minutes
Transformers G1 Parts 1988 CROSSHAIRS PINPOINTER targetmaster figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 21 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test