Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #236116:
Cage match



The Autobots have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  Bastion
  Team:   Hyperion Guard [ODB]
  Cdr:   ThunderThruster
8Injured
(57% health)
22,244 xp  
€1,365  
Battle Station
2
  PolterGeist
  Team:   Night Stalkers
  Cdr:   Lunatyk
8Stasis lock
(0% health)
12,224 xp  
€520  
High Performace Motorcycle
3
  Stormlord
  Team:   Cowboy Collection Agency
  Cdr:   The Collector
6Slightly damaged
(81% health)
6,436 xp  
€614  
Jeep
4
  Stand Off
  Team:   Bottom of the Ladder
  Cdr:   Rampage01
4Stasis lock
(0% health)
0 xp  
€0  
Laser Pistol

Mission log

  Action Status
00:04Stand Off misses Bastion with a Electron Blaster.
00:13PolterGeist hits Bastion with a Acid Rainmaker.Bastion is slightly damaged (85% power remaining).
00:15Bastion hits Stand Off with a Gatling Gun.Stand Off is damaged (36% power remaining).
00:20Stormlord punches Stand Off.Stand Off is severely damaged (1% power remaining).
00:27PolterGeist hits Bastion with a Acid Rainmaker.Bastion is injured (67% power remaining).
00:29Bastion transforms into a Battle Station and strafes PolterGeist. Bastion strafes Stand Off. Bastion strafes PolterGeist. Bastion strafes PolterGeist. Bastion strafes PolterGeist.PolterGeist is slightly damaged (76% power remaining). Stand Off has gone into stasis lock! PolterGeist is injured (63% power remaining). PolterGeist is injured (56% power remaining). PolterGeist is damaged (44% power remaining).Battle Station
00:42PolterGeist transforms into a Light Vehicle and strafes Stormlord. PolterGeist strafes Bastion. PolterGeist strafes Stormlord.Stormlord is slightly damaged (89% power remaining). Bastion is injured (57% power remaining). Stormlord is slightly damaged (81% power remaining).High Performace Motorcycle
01:13Stormlord kicks PolterGeist.PolterGeist is severely injured (23% power remaining).
01:16Bastion transforms into a Battle Station and strafes PolterGeist. Bastion strafes PolterGeist.PolterGeist is severely damaged (6% power remaining). PolterGeist has gone into stasis lock!Battle Station

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #230:
"The Search for Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "G1 Transformers Mini Vehicle Lot Brawn Warpath Seaspray Huffer Pipes & More" on EBAY
Buy "WARPATH Transformers G1 *Complete*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers 2010 creator deity Primus 2010 Edition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee - Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade New" on EBAY
Buy "McDonalds Happy Meal Transformers Bumblebee Mask #2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Zeta Toys ZB-02 Air Strike Kronos G1 Superion no box" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Collectors Club 2010 Botcon DION Infantry Figure Sealed Mint" on EBAY