Outstanding Special Class Animated Program
Nomination: Transformers Robots in Disguise (Cartoon Network)
Executive Producers: Stephen Davis, Jeff Kline, Shuzo John Shiota
Animation Producer: Therese Trujillo
Producer: Jack Liang
Line Producer: Masanari Kubo
Outstanding Performer in an Animated Program
Nomination: Jeff Bennet as Mayor Luskey in Transformers Rescue Bots (Discovery Family)
Outstanding Writing in an Animated Program
Nomination: Transformers Rescue Bots (Discovery Family)
Writers: Nicole Dubuc, Brian Hohfeld, Greg Johnson
Story Editors: Cydne Clark, Steve Granat, Andrew R. Robinson
Hasbro will release full length episodic Transformers Robots in Disguise content on the platform every two weeks.
Following content partnerships for the My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop brands, Hasbro has once again teamed up with digital kids engagement platform SuperAwesome to deliver Transformers branded content.
SuperAwesome’s platform reaches over a quarter of a billion kids each month around the world and is used by hundreds of brands for safe digital advertising and branded content delivery to the under-13 audience.
As part of this campaign, Hasbro will release full length episodic Transformers Robots in Disguise content on the platform every two weeks.
Kids can also enter competitions, meet the bots, play games, download Transformers content, and choose a side in the Autobots v Decepticons battle.
The branded Transformers content will also appear on an integrated ‘Drive in Cinema’ section on the Bin Weevils virtual world, dedicated to the Transformers brand.
“As one of the most innovative companies in the toy market, we’re extremely excited to be working with Hasbro on this Transformers content partnership," said Dylan Collins, SuperAwesome CEO.
"Hasbro realise that kids need to engage with content in multiple locations and devices and this is the perfect way to achieve that objective.”
This latest activity complements the companies’ existing partnerships as Hasbro is also using SuperAwesome’s Kids Web Services platform to power its My Little Pony Friendship Club site in the UK, Italy and France.
Craig Wilkins, marketing director, Hasbro UK & Ireland, added: “Transformers has always been a hugely popular brand for kids across the country, capturing audience’s imaginations for over 30 years.
"SuperAwesome is the perfect partner to bring this exciting brand to life for an increasingly digital generation and introduce Transformers on a unique, interactive level.”
If you haven’t already seen on social media, it was a MASSIVE week for the Transformers at SXSWi. The brand partnered with the Mashable House to spread the word about the Spring launch of TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS, a new real-time strategy combat game which fans can pre-register for now (at the hyperlink) to receive a free character when the game launches. The week also marked the official launch of OptimusPrime’s Snapchat (handle: optimusprime)!
As part of the action, Hasbro’s Transformers brought along a 10-ft tall, fully functional Bumblebee transformer that visitors had a blast taking photos with. Bumblebee was also in attendance for the TRANFORMERS PARTY on Saturday, March 12, where attendees drank custom cocktails like The Marg-a-tron and Bumblee-tini and rocked out to an exclusive live performance by Mount Holly, who performed their new title track Roll Out from the upcoming Transformers-inspired studio album Roll Out.
Trademark Name: Flip Racers
Trademark ID: 86918464
Trademark Status Date: 02/29/2016
Trademark Details: Toy action figures, toy vehicles and toy robots convertible into other visual toy forms.
Product Designer, Transformers
Location: RI - Pawtucket
Employment Type: Regular
Hasbro is seeking a Product Designer for its’ Transformers product design team. The position is based at Hasbro’s headquarters in Pawtucket, RI, and will report directly to the Sr. Design Manager, Transformers.
Expectations for the role include a strong focus on toy concept creation and development, excellent technical design skill, organized project management, and collaborative teamwork.
Combines strong technical design knowledge and organizational skills to manage the design and development of multiple assigned global brands/product. Develops innovative ideas and concepts based on global consumer and market insights.
Ensures overall quality, cost, schedule, and brand consistency for assigned projects. Demonstrates tact and diplomacy in dealing with others and acts as the key liaison with multi-disciplinary teams (i.e. Consumer Insights, Brands Teams and Engineering) on line issues. Participates in product review meetings and other presentations as necessary.
Acts as an inspirations and peer coach to junior designers.
- Manages the creation, schedule, and refinement of products that are either internally or externally generated.
- Develops innovative ideas and concepts based on global brands along with consumer and market
- Sources, reviews, and manages external resources for the development of new product. This will include game-play, industrial design, software development, and other creative work as needed.
- Demonstrates a strong, developed sense of creativity and foresight along with sound design judgment in anticipating and solving problems.
- Ensures feasibility of product design and that products developed meet cost, reliability, schedule, and safety guidelines.
- Coordinates product design work with both domestic and international locations
- Leverages internal and external resources and demonstrates ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Demonstrates strong team skills and tact in liaison with internal and external cross-functional partners
- Partners with Marketing, International Marketing, Channel CSM team, and Market Research to understand the market on a global basis along with the near and short-term needs.
- Has strong, compelling presentation skills and participates in product review meetings and presentations to all levels of management.
- Maintains awareness with new technology, consumer trends, design methods
- Travels as necessary to meet project needs and attend industry related events
Key Skills / Experience
- A good skills profile is desired and should demonstrate:
- Strong technical design ability with good organizational skills - technical savvy as it related to apps utilization in product development a definite plus!
- Plans effectively, is inquisitive and demonstrates sound judgment in anticipating and solving problems
- Creative thinker, experienced at working in a broad range of creative projects/assignments and is results orientated
- Ability to make models/prototypes preferred
- Computer experience with proficiency in illustration, photographic, rendering, video and animation software
- Passionate, inspirational and able to thrive in a changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Toy Design, Industrial Design, or comparable field of study
- Strong visual and product design technical skill
- 3-5 years experience within toy or children’s entertainment industries, in a related role.
The ideal candidate excels at the following:
Creativity and Innovation – Aptitude for creative thinking, brainstorming, and a strong enthusiasm for driving innovation.
Technical Skill - a demonstrable talent to produce compelling product designs using state of the art design tools, and the ability to contextualize and critique efforts. Specific ability to visualize and conceptualize around action figures and vehicles are a plus.
Basic Comprehension of consumer goods manufacturing - processes and materials
Communication and Collaboration – Must be able to articulate clearly, and drive toward shared solutions with various internal partners
Presentation Ability – The ability to present ideas and vision with clarity and passion.
Organizational skill – Including time management and project management
Decision Making– Ability to make rational and informed decisions, and drive forward progress through creative collaboration
Adaptability and Flexibility – The ability to manage a constantly shifting set of priorities and often challenging timelines
Sense of Fun – Hey, we’re making Toys!!!! Hope that’s something that makes you smile like you were 7 years old!
Pluses: Enthusiasm for boys-oriented entertainment properties
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play Experiences, by leveraging its beloved brands, including LITTLEST PET SHOP, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MONOPOLY, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF, PLAY-DOH, TRANSFORMERS, and premier partner brands. From toys and games, television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive lifestyle licensing program, Hasbro fulfills the fundamental need for play and connection for children and families around the world. The Company’s Hasbro Studios creates entertainment brand-driven storytelling across mediums, including television, film and more. Through the company's commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. Learn more at www.hasbro.com and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews).
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
J2W Posting Code: Global Design, Engineering and Product Development
Business Unit: Global Development
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segments: Photography, Engineer, Product Development, Social Media, Design Engineer, Creative, Engineering, Research, Marketing
We are reaching out today to share some exciting Transformers movie news from Hasbro’s Allspark Pictures and Paramount. At Hasbro’s Analyst Presentation this morning during Toy Fair, Hasbro Chairman, President and CEO Brian Goldner announced new details about the next three films in the multi-billion dollar global franchise.
In partnership with Paramount, the writers’ room assembled by Hasbro’s Allspark pictures has created several exciting new Transformers stories and is beginning development on the next three theatrical films.
· In 2017, Michael Bay will direct the next chapter of the Transformers films, with Mark Wahlberg returning to star. That film is slated for release on June 23.
· On June 8, 2018, a new film is being developed which will tell the never before heard story of Bumblebee, one of the most beloved characters from Hasbro’s Transformers universe.
· A third new film will continue the story of Hasbro’s iconic franchise which is scheduled for release on June 28, 2019.
News Categories: View All Categories, Toy News, Movie Related News, Comic Book News, Cartoon News, Site News, Rumors, Event News, Digital Media News, Collectables, Game News, Sponsor News, Site Articles, Store News, Company News, People News, Press Releases, Sightings, Reviews, Unlicensed Products News, Auctions, Transtopia, Interviews, Knock Offs, Collector's Club News, Editorials, Heavy Metal War, Podcast, Contests, Book News, Top Lists