Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode

Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode

Wednesday, August 8th, 2007 4:20pm CDT

Category: Digital Media News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 16,094

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Transformers have already made one appearance on Robot Chicken, and it looks like they are set to make another. According to ViperDragon of TFW2005, Soundwave will be on Sundays episode. Here is the episode description found at TV.com

"Werewolves vs. Unicorns
The Defenders of the Earth accept their limitations. The Decepticon Soundwave discovers he’s a little dated. Shout On and Shout Off with The Shouter. People can lose at The Game of Life. Governor Schwarzenegger investigates the illegal immigration issue with Speedy Gonzales and Dora the Explorer.
Airs: Sunday August 12, 2007"


To get more information about Robot Chicken click here.

Credit(s): ViperDragon of TFW2005, TV.com, and adultswim.com


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (270968)
Posted by the purifyer on August 8th, 2007 @ 4:36pm CDT
Hotrod wrote:The Transformers have already made one appearance on Robot Chicken,

Incorrect, they've made three appearances.
-Optimus Prime gets Prostate Cancer.
-Where are they now: starring Soundwave (as a port-a-potty)
-Giant Robots get the flu (starring Optimus kicking an incomplete Devastator)

I can't wait for this one.
:grin:
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271015)
Posted by bumblezzz on August 8th, 2007 @ 5:01pm CDT
i think soundwave is the only transformer to appear in multiple episodes of shows.(transformers-headmasters-family guy-robot chicken-three times I think)not thats alot!
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271080)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on August 8th, 2007 @ 5:41pm CDT
Yay for Soundwave!! I love that guy. I also love Robot Chicken. I'll be watching this one!
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271111)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 8th, 2007 @ 6:04pm CDT
Dam spoilers!
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271116)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 8th, 2007 @ 6:06pm CDT
the purifyer wrote:
Hotrod wrote:The Transformers have already made one appearance on Robot Chicken,

Incorrect, they've made three appearances.
-Optimus Prime gets Prostate Cancer.
-Where are they now: starring Soundwave (as a port-a-potty)
-Giant Robots get the flu (starring Optimus kicking an incomplete Devastator)

I can't wait for this one.
:grin:


Oh and you forgot the one where the Buggar Monster rubbed himself all over that kids Optimus Prime!
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271235)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 8th, 2007 @ 7:03pm CDT
Wait a new epp of robot chicken and it has Soundwave in it? Hell yeah man. Ill have to watch it after ice road truckers.
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271392)
Posted by justynnbailey on August 8th, 2007 @ 8:12pm CDT
Did Welker play Soundwave in any of his non TF appearances?
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271401)
Posted by Bouncy X on August 8th, 2007 @ 8:16pm CDT
when prime kicks devastator, its his little "places hand over eyes to see how far he flew" move that makes it so hilarious..lol
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271402)
Posted by Kalon on August 8th, 2007 @ 8:17pm CDT
The part with Soundwave is from Where are they now, it is a repeat. Not really news... its over a year old
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271494)
Posted by Nemesis Cyberplex on August 8th, 2007 @ 9:05pm CDT
"The Decepticon Soundwave discovers he’s a little dated."

Oh geez...not another "blocky, out of date GEEWUNNER" reference.....

Can we please get over the fact that these things are 20 years old & just enjoy them for what they are?

Hell, you don't see people b*tching about Superman wearing the same spandex since WW2....

....besides, last time I was at Wal-Mart, they were still selling micro cassette recorders.
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271501)
Posted by Venomous Prime on August 8th, 2007 @ 9:09pm CDT
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:"The Decepticon Soundwave discovers he’s a little dated."

Oh geez...not another "blocky, out of date GEEWUNNER" reference.....

Can we please get over the fact that these things are 20 years old & just enjoy them for what they are?

Hell, you don't see people b*tching about Superman wearing the same spandex since WW2....

....besides, last time I was at Wal-Mart, they were still selling micro cassette recorders.


:shock:

You live in the past

I haven't seen a cassette recorder in years.

I haven't even seen a answering machine that takes tapes in years.

AND

They aren't talking about the blockiness, they are talking about him being a cassette player.
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271619)
Posted by Nemesis Cyberplex on August 8th, 2007 @ 10:25pm CDT
Original Sin wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:"The Decepticon Soundwave discovers he’s a little dated."

Oh geez...not another "blocky, out of date GEEWUNNER" reference.....

Can we please get over the fact that these things are 20 years old & just enjoy them for what they are?

Hell, you don't see people b*tching about Superman wearing the same spandex since WW2....

....besides, last time I was at Wal-Mart, they were still selling micro cassette recorders.


:shock:

You live in the past

Ha....that's a good one. I'll have to remember that one.....

Well, I'm off to listen to my MP3 player now.

:roll:
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271632)
Posted by Venomous Prime on August 8th, 2007 @ 10:29pm CDT
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
Original Sin wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:"The Decepticon Soundwave discovers he’s a little dated."

Oh geez...not another "blocky, out of date GEEWUNNER" reference.....

Can we please get over the fact that these things are 20 years old & just enjoy them for what they are?

Hell, you don't see people b*tching about Superman wearing the same spandex since WW2....

....besides, last time I was at Wal-Mart, they were still selling micro cassette recorders.


:shock:

You live in the past

Ha....that's a good one. I'll have to remember that one.....

Well, I'm off to listen to my MP3 player now.

:roll:


Wasn't trying to insult you, I accidentally forgot my sarcasm :P

I was talking about the cassette recorders still being in your era.

That's why I followed it with it's been years since I've seen cassette recorders in stores 8-|
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (271845)
Posted by the purifyer on August 9th, 2007 @ 1:33am CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:
the purifyer wrote:
Hotrod wrote:The Transformers have already made one appearance on Robot Chicken,

Incorrect, they've made three appearances.
-Optimus Prime gets Prostate Cancer.
-Where are they now: starring Soundwave (as a port-a-potty)
-Giant Robots get the flu (starring Optimus kicking an incomplete Devastator)

I can't wait for this one.
:grin:


Oh and you forgot the one where the Buggar Monster rubbed himself all over that kids Optimus Prime!

Did I? Damn, I've missed more RC than I thought.
If only I wasn't so busy.
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (272025)
Posted by Nemesis Cyberplex on August 9th, 2007 @ 4:59am CDT
Original Sin wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
Original Sin wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:"The Decepticon Soundwave discovers he’s a little dated."

Oh geez...not another "blocky, out of date GEEWUNNER" reference.....

Can we please get over the fact that these things are 20 years old & just enjoy them for what they are?

Hell, you don't see people b*tching about Superman wearing the same spandex since WW2....

....besides, last time I was at Wal-Mart, they were still selling micro cassette recorders.


:shock:

You live in the past

Ha....that's a good one. I'll have to remember that one.....

Well, I'm off to listen to my MP3 player now.

:roll:


Wasn't trying to insult you, I accidentally forgot my sarcasm :P

I was talking about the cassette recorders still being in your era.

That's why I followed it with it's been years since I've seen cassette recorders in stores 8-|
Ah, I see what you mean now. Sorry. Too many new people on the boeard constantly bashing the old stuff & anybody that still likes it kinda has me on edge lately.
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (272172)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 9th, 2007 @ 7:36am CDT
the purifyer wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:
the purifyer wrote:
Hotrod wrote:The Transformers have already made one appearance on Robot Chicken,

Incorrect, they've made three appearances.
-Optimus Prime gets Prostate Cancer.
-Where are they now: starring Soundwave (as a port-a-potty)
-Giant Robots get the flu (starring Optimus kicking an incomplete Devastator)

I can't wait for this one.
:grin:


Oh and you forgot the one where the Buggar Monster rubbed himself all over that kids Optimus Prime!

Did I? Damn, I've missed more RC than I thought.
If only I wasn't so busy.


It was realy more a cameo bit, but still, it was funny how that kid got messed up in the end :P
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (272187)
Posted by Zeds on August 9th, 2007 @ 7:55am CDT
Can't wait for this one. Love Robot Chicken. Some of the best spoof ever!
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (272228)
Posted by Flashwave on August 9th, 2007 @ 8:40am CDT
What a disgraceful thing to do to Soundwave,
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (272510)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on August 9th, 2007 @ 11:19am CDT
I've seen Alternator's Hound in quite a few episodes... though alas, he wasn't playing Hound... he was just being a jeep carrying around other action figures...

but hey, it's Hound! :-)
Re: Soundwave to Appear on Upcoming Robot Chicken Episode (272589)
Posted by sto_vo_kor_2000 on August 9th, 2007 @ 12:06pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Wait a new epp of robot chicken and it has Soundwave in it? Hell yeah man. Ill have to watch it after ice road truckers.


Its not a new one!!!!!!!!!I think its first season.........I'm shocked so many of you guys havnt seen it already.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
Twincast / Podcast #256:
"Netflix and Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers fall of Cybertron Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SDCC 2005 Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster with Buzzsaw, Frenzy and Rabat.." on EBAY
Buy "AFA 8.5 Transformers Generations Shockwave Fall of Cybertron made by Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WfC/ FoC Deluxe 5 figure lot Megatron, Soundwave,..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Laserbeak  2019 NYCC - Han Cholo Pin" on EBAY
Buy "AFA 9.0U Transformers Fall of Cybertron Soundwave never removed from shipping" on EBAY