Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008!

Transformers News: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008!

Saturday, August 25th, 2007 8:37PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Company News, Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 22,854

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

JTKranix is being kind enough to share a promotional code with everyone here.

Like the title says, it's good from now until next summer!!!! You never know, they may have something in stock that you want by then.


TFPEPSI

Enjoy and use it wisely!
Credit(s): JTKranix
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (306442)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 25th, 2007 @ 8:38pm CDT
JTKranix wrote:That's right, I found a manufacturer's coupon in a 12 pack of Pepsi that expires on June 30th, 2008!

TFPEPSI


Thanks for the heads up. Front paged man. I saw your other pics too, thanks for those as well.
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (306455)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 25th, 2007 @ 8:44pm CDT
Cool, I hope they don't catch on to the time limit. I was there the other day, and they had nill, but still, it's good to know!
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (306526)
Posted by bran10 on August 25th, 2007 @ 9:19pm CDT
Yeah i got tht coupon I believe from moutain dew? aww I coulda gotten front paged again! but I forogot to post it up.
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (306583)
Posted by King Grimrob on August 25th, 2007 @ 10:07pm CDT
hmm.
that makes my THIRD Pepsi Hasbrotoyshop.com coupon.

I've got two I've already cut out like that but unfortunately HTS doesn't have anything of what I want (not anymore, I'm looking at you SDCC Rodimus and Pepsi Prime).
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (306675)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on August 25th, 2007 @ 10:55pm CDT
And they still don't ship to Canada!!!!!
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (306791)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on August 26th, 2007 @ 12:23am CDT
JTKranix wrote:That's right, I found a manufacturer's coupon in a 12 pack of Pepsi that expires on June 30th, 2008!

TFPEPSI

It's also in the 24-can Cubes.
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (306802)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on August 26th, 2007 @ 12:30am CDT
JTKranix wrote:That's right, I found a manufacturer's coupon in a 12 pack of Pepsi that expires on June 30th, 2008!

TFPEPSI

It's also in the 24-can Cubes. Proof: a scan of the coupon sans legal stuff. I admit that it's not all that good, but I think its still worth posting.
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (306828)
Posted by Wes Crayon on August 26th, 2007 @ 1:03am CDT
I heart you, JTKranix. ;;)
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (306841)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 26th, 2007 @ 1:16am CDT
I wish the site actually had ANY TF's I wanted to buy right now much less $25 worth.
:BOT:
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (306965)
Posted by darth reven on August 26th, 2007 @ 5:21am CDT
wow thats a long time i think the 2008 cartoon may have finshed by then
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (307031)
Posted by Zeds on August 26th, 2007 @ 7:31am CDT
NuclearConvoy wrote:And they still don't ship to Canada!!!!!


That does suck. We need Hasbro Canada to have an online store. Not even Walmart CANADA has an online store! Head into the 21st century people! I am thankful that I have a brother in the US that I can ship to so I can take advantage of this code.
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (307051)
Posted by DorkimusPrime on August 26th, 2007 @ 7:54am CDT
HTS is proof, in my mind, that Hasbro is having movie production issues and really is sending out back stock to stores.

That said, this coupon is pretty awesome and I intend to use it a couple of times before it expires. :)
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (307099)
Posted by stocky on August 26th, 2007 @ 8:47am CDT
I had SDCC Rodimus in my cart the day he came out, but when I went to check out, he was unavailable, so I wound up not be able to get him. I tried for hours last year to get Nemesis Prime, but wound up having to get him of of ebay. My experience with hasbrotoyshop.com has been very disappointing, and has led me to one conclusion -- I will NEVER purchase anything from their website again. EVER.
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (307113)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 26th, 2007 @ 9:09am CDT
stocky wrote:I had SDCC Rodimus in my cart the day he came out, but when I went to check out, he was unavailable, so I wound up not be able to get him. I tried for hours last year to get Nemesis Prime, but wound up having to get him of of ebay. My experience with hasbrotoyshop.com has been very disappointing, and has led me to one conclusion -- I will NEVER purchase anything from their website again. EVER.

That's a pretty harsh conclusion to come to considering the circumstances. Everyone had trouble getting Nemesis Prime from HTS. If they say they didn't they're lying. I had to call my order in and I was confirmed several times for him but I still waited on the edge of my seat like many others did. Rodimus on the other hand, actually made it up for sale on the actual website unlike Nemesis Prime. Oh, he did eventually in the middle of the night a couple weeks later, but still promptly and quietly sold out. The thing is, Rodimus sold out so fast your head would spin. I've bought from HTS a few times since they opened the store and despite the SDCC Exclusives, I've yet to have any problem with them whatsoever.
:BOT:
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (308132)
Posted by stocky on August 26th, 2007 @ 10:15pm CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:
stocky wrote:I had SDCC Rodimus in my cart the day he came out, but when I went to check out, he was unavailable, so I wound up not be able to get him. I tried for hours last year to get Nemesis Prime, but wound up having to get him of of ebay. My experience with hasbrotoyshop.com has been very disappointing, and has led me to one conclusion -- I will NEVER purchase anything from their website again. EVER.

That's a pretty harsh conclusion to come to considering the circumstances. Everyone had trouble getting Nemesis Prime from HTS. If they say they didn't they're lying. I had to call my order in and I was confirmed several times for him but I still waited on the edge of my seat like many others did. Rodimus on the other hand, actually made it up for sale on the actual website unlike Nemesis Prime. Oh, he did eventually in the middle of the night a couple weeks later, but still promptly and quietly sold out. The thing is, Rodimus sold out so fast your head would spin. I've bought from HTS a few times since they opened the store and despite the SDCC Exclusives, I've yet to have any problem with them whatsoever.
:BOT:
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (308414)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 27th, 2007 @ 2:17am CDT
stocky wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:
stocky wrote:I had SDCC Rodimus in my cart the day he came out, but when I went to check out, he was unavailable, so I wound up not be able to get him. I tried for hours last year to get Nemesis Prime, but wound up having to get him of of ebay. My experience with hasbrotoyshop.com has been very disappointing, and has led me to one conclusion -- I will NEVER purchase anything from their website again. EVER.

That's a pretty harsh conclusion to come to considering the circumstances. Everyone had trouble getting Nemesis Prime from HTS. If they say they didn't they're lying. I had to call my order in and I was confirmed several times for him but I still waited on the edge of my seat like many others did. Rodimus on the other hand, actually made it up for sale on the actual website unlike Nemesis Prime. Oh, he did eventually in the middle of the night a couple weeks later, but still promptly and quietly sold out. The thing is, Rodimus sold out so fast your head would spin. I've bought from HTS a few times since they opened the store and despite the SDCC Exclusives, I've yet to have any problem with them whatsoever.
:BOT:

I'm still trying to figure out your point here by posting a qoute I obviously wrote in response to yours which I quoted. I assume you wanted to make a point and forgot.
:BOT:
Re: Shhh...$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008! (310471)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on August 28th, 2007 @ 3:58am CDT
The only thing they have that I want is SDCC Menasor, and he's at a decent 19.99 as compared to BBTS 39.99...but they dont ship to me and I dont want to cave on the price and buy from bbts or ebay...
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
You save: 47%
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 35%
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
You save: 31%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
You save: 26%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
You save: 23%
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 20%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #190 - Spacebridge Sunset Boulevard
Twincast / Podcast #190:
"Spacebridge Sunset Boulevard"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon