All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia

Transformers News: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia

Monday, November 12th, 2007 11:36AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 41,353

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Reports are flying in from Australia that new Transformers Movie figures have been released at retail. So far the figures that have been reported are:

Deluxes:

Landmind
CliffJumper
Autobot Camshaft

Picture from "Fit for Natalie from tfw2005 and TAAU.


Legends Two-Packs:

Autobot Jazz/Bonecrusher (New Mould!)
Cliffjumper/Recon Barricade
Rescue Ratchet/Decepticon Brawl (New Mould!)

It was previously reported that these figures we due for release in late January. With late wave figures being released early, this gives us all hope for early releases of both Transformers Animated and Universe figure in the near future. To that point, I would personally like to add "I told you so". Keep for fingers crossed and your eyes glued to Seibertron.com for the lateest news!
Credit(s): many many happy fans
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455122)
Posted by ghostscream127 on November 12th, 2007 @ 11:54am CST
IMPOSSIBLE
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455126)
Posted by City Commander on November 12th, 2007 @ 11:55am CST
Nice

I look forward to Landmine.
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455130)
Posted by Zeds on November 12th, 2007 @ 11:56am CST
Need to see proof before I can accept this. Pics anyone in OZ?
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455169)
Posted by First-Aid on November 12th, 2007 @ 12:26pm CST
HASBRO HAS TOLD US BEFORE THAT THE DTES THEY PROVIDE AREN'T EXACTLY RELEASE DATES, BUT "saturation dates" (sorry bout the caps...just realised that Caps lock was on and I'm too lazy to retype it..:-P ). That is, the dates that the toys will reach maximum saturation in the marketplace. As we've all seen, it takes FOREVER for some parts of the world to get these figures...usually about two months. I know because I'm the very last marketplace in the US to get the figures most of the time, and it usually takes two months from release in the Far East/Australia to reach my stores. That would make it January. So it sounds about right to me.
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455221)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 12th, 2007 @ 1:05pm CST
Until i see some proof i dont believe it. I know that hasbros dates vary alot but this is just way to early.
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455227)
Posted by bigbadbarron on November 12th, 2007 @ 1:11pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:Reports are flying in from Australia that new Transformers Movie figures have been released at retail. So far the figures that have been reported are:

Deluxes:

Landmind
CliffJumper
Autobot Camshaft

Legends Two-Packs:

Autobot Jazz/Bonecrusher (New Mould!)
Cliffjumper/Recon Barricade
Rescue Ratchet/Decepticon Brawl (New Mould!)

It was previously reported that these figures we due for release in late January. With late wave figures being released early, this gives us all hope for early releases of both Transformers Animated and Universe figure in the near future. To that point, I would personally like to add "I told you so". Keep for fingers crossed and your eyes glued to Seibertron.com for the lateest news!


Does that mean that there giving the ones that are out already new moulds?
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455229)
Posted by Wes Crayon on November 12th, 2007 @ 1:13pm CST
First-Aid wrote:HASBRO HAS TOLD US BEFORE THAT THE DTES THEY PROVIDE AREN'T EXACTLY RELEASE DATES, BUT "saturation dates" (sorry bout the caps...just realised that Caps lock was on and I'm too lazy to retype it..:-P ). That is, the dates that the toys will reach maximum saturation in the marketplace. As we've all seen, it takes FOREVER for some parts of the world to get these figures...usually about two months. I know because I'm the very last marketplace in the US to get the figures most of the time, and it usually takes two months from release in the Far East/Australia to reach my stores. That would make it January. So it sounds about right to me.

Hm, that's really interesting -- thanks for that bit of info. I guess 08/09 Bumblebee's saturation date still hasn't come, eh? :P
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455235)
Posted by Dozertron on November 12th, 2007 @ 1:14pm CST
WHAT!?!
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455255)
Posted by nexisconvoy on November 12th, 2007 @ 1:27pm CST
cool seems very cool
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455301)
Posted by kitonight on November 12th, 2007 @ 1:56pm CST
is that really how u spell "mould", I thought it was mold
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455355)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 12th, 2007 @ 2:46pm CST
kitonight wrote:is that really how u spell "mould", I thought it was mold


You know, you're right. I usually correct other for spelling it that way. Looks like I've fooled myself :P I'm at work, so I'm kind of lost mentally today.
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455359)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on November 12th, 2007 @ 2:50pm CST
I want Landmine, cool fig
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455419)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on November 12th, 2007 @ 3:21pm CST
Remember this next time you guys go on your everywhere else gets everything tangents!
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455443)
Posted by i_amtrunks on November 12th, 2007 @ 3:57pm CST
<a target="_blank" href="http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/6284/allsparkpowertoysrl2.jpg">Here is your Image</a>.

The 2 pack Legends figures have been available in independent Toy Stores for about a month, Brawl is very simple, while Bonecrusher is a tad boring.

The Allspark figures though are a bonus, as usually things get released over in New Zealand about a fortnight before they are seen on the better side of the Tasman Sea. I would say that no large retail chains will have these figures for a while yet, Target and Kmart have been very bad with the Movie line figures.

In Australia we use Mould, but it kept confusing all the yankees here, so I started using mold instead.
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455518)
Posted by First-Aid on November 12th, 2007 @ 4:47pm CST
i_amtrunks wrote:<a target="_blank" href="http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/6284/allsparkpowertoysrl2.jpg">Here is your Image</a>.

The 2 pack Legends figures have been available in independent Toy Stores for about a month, Brawl is very simple, while Bonecrusher is a tad boring.

The Allspark figures though are a bonus, as usually things get released over in New Zealand about a fortnight before they are seen on the better side of the Tasman Sea. I would say that no large retail chains will have these figures for a while yet, Target and Kmart have been very bad with the Movie line figures.

In Australia we use Mould, but it kept confusing all the yankees here, so I started using mold instead.



Does anyone actually still use the term "fortnight"?? :???: :P
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455564)
Posted by Sgt.Schnitzel on November 12th, 2007 @ 5:25pm CST
This is really big, I hope they arrive here soon. I want Landmine. :-(
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (455675)
Posted by Zeds on November 12th, 2007 @ 6:31pm CST
I'm a believer and I also feel jaded. Wish they were in stores here. Bodes well though that they might be out sooner than later.
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (456345)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 13th, 2007 @ 4:09am CST
Zeds wrote:I'm a believer and I also feel jaded. Wish they were in stores here. Bodes well though that they might be out sooner than later.


Canada has been very lucky with the last few wave of releases. I was talking to one of my contacts and said person told me that Hasbro Canada has been forcasting more sales over the past 6 months, so that's why we've been seeing some figure months before half of the States. I'm guessing this time won't be any different.
Re: All Spark Power Deluxes and Legends Two Packs Now Out in Australia (460232)
Posted by i_amtrunks on November 15th, 2007 @ 6:48am CST
Well this is in no way a single sighting, I saw 2 Camshafts and 2 Cliffjumpers at my local Toyworld store this evening, unfortunately someone had beaten me to the 2 Landmine figures.

Ending Soon On eBay

VTG 1990 TRANSFORMERS SWINDLE G1 COMBATICON BRUTICUS EUROPEAN MOSC MOC UNUSED - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 4 minutes 11 seconds
8545 Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Ultra Magnus MISB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 5 minutes 20 seconds
Takara Tomy TRANSFORMERS C-05 HENKEI CLASSIC Rodimus Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 6 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition Insecticons Bombshell Kickback Skrapnel Stock Now - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 9 minutes 50 seconds
DHL 100% AUTHENTIC TRANSFORMERS MP-03G MP-3G MASTERPIECE STARSCREAM GHOST CLEAR - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 11 minutes 23 seconds
6071 Takara Tomy Transformers APS-01U Ultimate Optimus Prime Asia Exclusive DOTM - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 15 minutes 52 seconds
 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME FROM THE FIRST EDITION ENTERTAINMENT SET - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 20 minutes 45 seconds
Zip Zaps Transformers Barricade 2007 RC Saleen Mustang Police Car - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 31 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test